✅️ Gemini Runaway

Від ActionInfinity

"Being a twin of the Gemini Coven is a curse to never have children." Raelyn Primrose Lane is on the run fro... Більше

Vow to never have Kids
Getting to know Him
Original Vampires
Blonde Friends
A Hybrids Offer
Homecoming
Abominations
Date with an Original Hybrid
Haunting Vengeance
The Original Coffins
Intense Family Reunion
My First Friend
The Mikaelson Ball
Gemini Business
Esther's Ritual
16 Chapters Almost!!
You Only Live Once
My Cousin Jo
Tricky Witches Spells
My Life Or Theirs
Author Ask
One Last Hurrah
The Ultimate Hunter
Three Words Longed For
The Bonds of Family
Author - Children Vote
The sights of New Orleans
A Dangerous Encounter
A Coven's Leader
Dead or Alive
The Miracle...Baby
Sweet Vampire-Witch
What's Wrong With Raelyn?
Raelyn Let Loose
Bringing Her Humanity Back
Kol's Downfall
Who Makes Him Human
Finding the Cure
Evening in the French Quarter
A Harvest Ritual
Davina - The Attic Witch
Impatient Witches
Legacies Sequel
The Fate of Three Children
Author Question
Blood of Enemies
Never Truly Gone
Skipping Seasons
A Magical Favor
Papa Original and Confind Spaces
Babies and a Ring
Big Milestone and Mysterious Woman
Proper Family Meeting
Offical Wedding Planner
Uniting Friendships
I Forever, I Do
Our Secret Weapons
Betrayal Can Come From Anywhere
Dahlia's Offer
Getting What They Deserve
Vampires to a Witch Fight
The Magical Border
The Gemini Portland House
Legacies sequel book cover
Message For The Sire
Red Head From His Past
Sisterly Trio
A Mikaelson Thanksgiving
To Getting Rebekah Back
Aurora's Revenge
A Christmas Hex
Vampire Camille
Rescuing Klaus
A Caring Vamp Sire
King and Queen
The Trial of Klaus Mikaelson
Fighting the Magical Barrie
Mikaelson's before Gemini
Kai's Message
We're Screwed
Gemini Fights and Supernatural Fates
I Will Rescue You
Moment of Peace
The Horrific Merge
Finally a Family Reunion
A Long Awaited Evening
One Day of Peace
Gemini Downfall Wedding
Finding the Heretics
Heretics in Mystic Falls
Meeting one of the Heretics
Another Vampire Pregnancy
Calling Us Home
What's the Hollow?
Bloodline Deals
The Last Remaining Gemini
Parker/Lane Family Reunion
A Family Dessert War
Bye Bye Hollow
The End of Always and Forever
author note
(Flashback) Anything For Our Children
Running the School
Family Troubles
Andrea's OC??
Unexpected Visitor
The Family Falling Out
Missing Coffins
Not Little Girls Anymore
Red Roses and Blood
Owner of the Golden Coin
A Rescuing Price
Working through Changes
OC Potrayls
Alina Mikaelson - Keener
Changes under the Moon
Like Father Like Daughters
Always and Forever Lives On

To Getting Elijah Back

119 9 4
Від ActionInfinity

Shooting upright I gasped frantically looking around and seeing that we were back in our house or at least I thought so. Getting to my feet I called our daughters names. "Hope...Alina...Missy...Henrik!"

"Rae, what the hell is going on?" Turning my head I saw my twin brother running towards me.

Hayley was not long behind him where she sent me a confused look. "I can't find Andrea anywhere. What is this place?"

"Raelyn. Jacob, Hayley. What the hell are we doing here?" I recognized my husband's voice seeing him come over to us. He takes my hands in his searching my face. "Did you make this place, love?"

We all turned our heads seeing Elijah or whoever he claimed to be at this moment. "This is dangerous, you and I here together....Antoinette is dying from a werewolf bite."

"We're not actually here together, are we? Not physically, at least....amd she deserves to die after what she did to my children." My husband snapped at him with a smirk.

Lifting my head I raised a brow at him nudging his arm. "Nik, did you bite her last night?"

"Alina was right behind me until I found where she was living and I took my chance. I didn't see any problem with slowly killing the person who took away Missy and Alina's happiness." He shrugs his shoulders at me not phased by what he had done.

Jacob took a hold of Hayley's hand interrupting our conversation. "Sorry to stop murder fairness storytelling but can someone tell us where we are exactly?"

"It's called a Chambre de Chasse It's a magical mental prison designed to resemble our home. But don't worry. There's always a way out... A game or a riddle." Klaus threw his hands away from his sides explaining to our group.

The man who looked like Elijah asked. "How do we solve this riddle?"

"We don't do anything. We're square, you and I. You got my youngest daughter killed and then my second daughter triggered her werewolf curse, so Antoinette will die because of me." The hybrid glared at his brother holding my hand while he threatened him, leading our group away and leaving Elijah there. "I would hate to upset that delicate balance. So I'm gonna find my way out, and you're on your own. Come on Rae, Jacob, Hayley."

The four of us entered one of the rooms with some old Mikaelson paintings on the walls before we saw Rebekah and Kol were here too. "Suppose I'll ask the obvious: piss off any witches lately?" Kol asked, mocking.

Nik scolded him. "Actually, my current enemies are a group of hatemongers who see myself, my wife, my daughters and son as abominations to the vampire race."

"The bigoted undead." Rebekah spoke.

Kol suggested this was Elijah's new girlfriend. "That's new. They must have a witch-for-hire. A witch that's spent enough time here to replicate every detail. This is Elijah's prized Cheval Blanc."

Until we heard someone coming down the stairs and saw Freya was here too. "The culprit may be closer to home. A witch who knows the compound well and who doesn't trust you to stay away from Elijah. Someone who would risk everything to save New Orleans from plagues."

Nik and I grumbled before Elijah showed us a door. "Vincent."

The door was white and it had eight keys  "It's representational magic. I expect there are keys, one for each of us, hidden somewhere meaningful. Somewhere connected to who we are." Kol dropped one of the locks turning to our group.

Elijah said uneasy. "And for those of us who don't remember who we are?"

Klaus growled at him. "I'll give Antoinette your regards."

"Door won't open unless all eight locks are released." Freya glanced between everyone. "The only way out is together."

Kol stepped forward giving a word of warning before we all went in search. "Elijah, if we're to get through this without bloodshed, I recommend that you go to the corner of the house furthest from Nik."

Following my brother's trail I paused standing in front of the Mikaelson's crest on the garden wall. "How are we supposed to find keys that represent us here?"

"I think I might have an idea already. Do you remember the night that we first came to New Orleans and Klaus said that we officially became Mikaelson's." I pointed towards the crest smiling at the memory from sixteen years ago.

"Nik, where are we going? Don't let me trip over my own feet please." I chuckled while he walked behind me covering my eyes with one hand and his other was on my hip so that if I did fall he could catch me.

My brother had his eyes covered too where he followed us inside too. "Don't hurt me for asking this but are you leading us into a trap?"

He whispered in my ear finally having us stop. "Don't worry, Rae. And as for your brother's worries. You will both be fine now, open your eyes."

He removes his hand from my eyes so that when I blinked through the light my eyes focused on a M crest on a wall of green plants behind it. "Nik, this is your former home. I...I don't understand why are we here?" Turning to face him he was smiling at me.

"Because my heirs belong here. This was my home a thousand years ago." He walked up to me resting a hand on my cheek where I leaned into his palm. "You and your brother are now a part of this family. You will always have a home here. This is your life, Raelyn."

Jacob smiled in our direction staring up at the M. "I've never said this before, Klaus. But you are a good man for my sister. We weren't accepted by our own family but you..."

"You gave me a love I never knew I could have. You are giving my daughters a place to know that they will always be loved." Draping my arms over his shoulders I smiled at the hybrid kissing him softly.

He wrapped his arms around my waist nuzzling his nose against mine before he connected our lips together. "The night my father called us each abomination it broke my heart to see you believe him. From that day forward I swore that you and our daughters would never feel that pain anymore. You and your brother are always equals here."

"I was born to be a Mikaelson. You can just say it, Nik." I teased him leaning up, kissing him slowly.

He cupped my face in his hands kissing me back. "You have the heart of a Mikaelson."

Raising my hand I used a bursting spell on the M crest on the wall. "Dissulta...ha I knew it. Two separate key's with our initials on them." Holding up two golden keys smiling.

"So I guess he considered me a Mikaelson before I thought he did." Jacob smiled before we saw my husband and Freya stomping towards the locked door. Freya disappeared and so did one of the locks.

Klaus stomped up to me, seeing the key in my hand. "So you found your key then. Freya helped our daughters create this room while they took the Hollow magic out of us."

"So why are we here if they're already taken the power?" Jacob asked, confused.

My husband shrugs his shoulders in a huff. "I have no idea. I just need to find my key and get us the bloody hell out of here."

"J, go help Hayley. I'll help him." Grabbing my husband's hand I dragged him upstairs into our bedroom finally dropping his hand standing in the center of the room. "So Jacob and I had our keys in the M crest. Where in here would represent you and our kids?"

"I don't know and this is ridiculous. Why would our daughters do this scheme? Especially when it endangers their lives!" He raised his voice, running his hands down his face in a huff.

Holding my hands up I stepped towards him putting my hands on his shoulders. "Look we can figure this all out and ground them later but we have to get out of here first ... .I can't believe you kept this and framed it."

Walking around him I picked up a drawing that I had done after the night he showed me his wolf form for the first time. "You said that you were never much of an artist. But I didn't see it that way. You have always seen the light in me when I didn't in myself." He came behind me wrapping his arms around my waist resting his chin on my shoulder.

Laying on the bed in my room of the compound I attempted to move my pencil across the paper trying to concentrate and not mess up on it. I was focusing on the ears before someone knocked on the door making me lift my head up. "Here you are. I thought you were hiding from me on purpose."

"Oh hey. No I'm not hiding from you, Nikky. I just needed a place to chill for a little bit." I smiled sitting up on the bed tucking hair behind my ear looking at him.

Klaus slowly walked over making the bed dip down at his weight when he sat down. "What's this you're working on, Rae?"

"Oh uh nothing." I blurted out trying to hide them half drawing from his view.

He snags my wrists seeing what I was trying to do. "What are you hiding from me, love? Come on, let me see it." He took it from my hands holding up the drawing seeing that I was drawing his werewolf head yet I hadn't drawn the shape of his eyes yet.

"Oh god it's bad isn't it. See I told you I am not good at this. Like I messed up on the ears like twice and I am not good with drawing your eyes which is really important cause they're beautiful and...I'm rambling on too much aren't I?" I covered my face with my hands falling back on the bed feeling embarrassed that I was so worried he wouldn't like it.

Nik brushed hair out of my eyes crawling over to me and hovering there with his hands on either side of me. "Stop being embarrassed, Raelyn. Now look here we can finish this together you and I."

"I just want it to be good enough. I'm not as good of an artist as you are." I put my face in my hands when he pulls me up to sit up with him.

Nik tucked hair behind my ear then he turned my chin with his thumb and index finger so I'd look him in the eye. "You may not be able to draw like I can. Yet you are an artist in your mind, my siphon queen. For you can see the good in me that I thought was gone when I became a vampire."

"There's good in everyone, Klaus. But can you please help with this otherwise it will look weird." I smiled, kissing his cheek before we laid on our stomachs and he intertwined his hand over mine moving the pencil perfectly to finish his eyes on the drawing.

Klaus turned the frame over in his hands once we separated from one another where we saw something sticking into the back of the picture frame. "The key to the man I became after the girls were born." He tore a hole in the corner pulling out a key.

"Now let's hope the others found their keys." I intertwined his freehand with mine before we vamped downstairs seeing the others. Everyone put their keys and unlocked the white door only for us to enter a white hallway with a red door at the end.

"What the hell is this place. I thought we finished the maze." Jacob questioned raising a brow at me.

Kol grumbled. "Oh, bloody hell. Now we're in Elijah's mental maze. Of all the hells I've had to endure..."

Elijah mumbles staring at the red door. "The door. What is this, Hope's revenge? Imprison me till I reclaim all of my memories, forcing me to accept accountability for all of this?"

Kol grabbed his door handle that had a K on it, opening it and leaving to the real world. "Well, as much as I love a cherry on top of a scheme......I have somewhere else to be."

Klaus and I glanced at one another where I touched the door knob seeing a R on it right next to an N for Nik "Nik, we can't just leave him here."

"He can find his own way out." He raised his voice towards Rebekah's words.

She fought back looking at me. "We made a vow....Raelyn please."

"Bex, I once made him see himself hurting his nieces when we faced Dahlia. I wanted him to hurt so much for trying to take our daughters away from us without telling either one of us. I'm sorry but he has to face reality on his own and open the damn door!" I turned my head in Elijah's direction hearing him just slamming into it with his body like an idiot.

Klaus agreed with me turning his head towards Elijah when he raised his index finger pointing at him. "I made a vow to my brother. That's just the man who made Missy become a heretic and then forced Alina to trigger her werewolf curse when we didn't want her too yet!"

"I thought the same thing about you once. Do you remember our mother?" Rebekah walked over to my husband trying to reason with him. "Before all of the turmoil? Because I do. I remember when she would put flowers in my braid, and I remember when she would sing to us in the morning. And then you killed her."

Nik shook his head confused. "Why are you bringing this up now?"

She declared to him. "Because we are capable of doing terrible things, but we are also capable of forgiveness."

Nik rolled his eyes hearing Elijah still slamming his body into the door but he didn't just turn the knob. "It's just a door, Elijah! Open it!"

"Do I need to hit him in the head to remember how to open a door!" I grumble wrapping my fingers around the doorknob.

Rebekah went back to her door about to leave with the both of us looking at Nik. "Go on, Rebekah, Raelyn. We'll be right behind you, both of us." My husband said softly before we left the room.

Shooting upright I gasped seeing that Nik and Elijah were laying inside a drawn symbol on the floor. Getting to my feet slowly I saw that Hayley and Jacob had left too and we're back. "Nik....is he?" Nik gasped, lifting himself up before Elijah opened his eyes.

"Raelyn....I'm...I'm so...sorry." Elijah sat up slowly before he just started sobbing and he didn't stop remembering everything that he forgot and he saw what happened with the girls. Meaning that he was back to his old self.

Comments really appreciated ❤️ Melvia-ito

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

117K 2K 60
What if Damon and Stefan Salvatore had a little sister? What if she fell hard for their Mortal Enemy? Well In this story, you'll get the answers to...
98.9K 1.6K 20
[complete] Chloe Salvatore. Best friends with Rebekah Mikaelson and the youngest of the Salvatore siblings. She and her brothers have been vampires f...
20.3K 554 28
When Klaus Mikaelson comes to Mystic Falls, to break his curse, his eyes catch on a Psychic Witch, in the myth of trying to move on, from her heartbr...
108K 3.1K 46
𝐋𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞, A girl turned weapon, obtaining an insatiable desire of knowledge. Desperate to hold the worlds secrets in the palm of...