✅️ Gemini Runaway

Per ActionInfinity

"Being a twin of the Gemini Coven is a curse to never have children." Raelyn Primrose Lane is on the run fro... Més

Vow to never have Kids
Getting to know Him
Original Vampires
Blonde Friends
A Hybrids Offer
Homecoming
Abominations
Date with an Original Hybrid
Haunting Vengeance
The Original Coffins
Intense Family Reunion
My First Friend
The Mikaelson Ball
Gemini Business
Esther's Ritual
16 Chapters Almost!!
You Only Live Once
My Cousin Jo
Tricky Witches Spells
My Life Or Theirs
Author Ask
One Last Hurrah
The Ultimate Hunter
Three Words Longed For
The Bonds of Family
Author - Children Vote
The sights of New Orleans
A Dangerous Encounter
A Coven's Leader
Dead or Alive
The Miracle...Baby
Sweet Vampire-Witch
What's Wrong With Raelyn?
Raelyn Let Loose
Bringing Her Humanity Back
Kol's Downfall
Who Makes Him Human
Finding the Cure
Evening in the French Quarter
A Harvest Ritual
Davina - The Attic Witch
Impatient Witches
Legacies Sequel
The Fate of Three Children
Author Question
Blood of Enemies
Never Truly Gone
Skipping Seasons
A Magical Favor
Papa Original and Confind Spaces
Babies and a Ring
Big Milestone and Mysterious Woman
Proper Family Meeting
Offical Wedding Planner
Uniting Friendships
I Forever, I Do
Our Secret Weapons
Betrayal Can Come From Anywhere
Dahlia's Offer
Getting What They Deserve
Vampires to a Witch Fight
The Magical Border
The Gemini Portland House
Legacies sequel book cover
Message For The Sire
Red Head From His Past
Sisterly Trio
A Mikaelson Thanksgiving
To Getting Rebekah Back
Aurora's Revenge
A Christmas Hex
Vampire Camille
Rescuing Klaus
A Caring Vamp Sire
King and Queen
The Trial of Klaus Mikaelson
Fighting the Magical Barrie
Mikaelson's before Gemini
Kai's Message
We're Screwed
Gemini Fights and Supernatural Fates
I Will Rescue You
Moment of Peace
The Horrific Merge
Finally a Family Reunion
A Long Awaited Evening
One Day of Peace
Gemini Downfall Wedding
Finding the Heretics
Heretics in Mystic Falls
Meeting one of the Heretics
Another Vampire Pregnancy
Calling Us Home
What's the Hollow?
Bloodline Deals
The Last Remaining Gemini
Parker/Lane Family Reunion
A Family Dessert War
Bye Bye Hollow
The End of Always and Forever
author note
(Flashback) Anything For Our Children
Running the School
Family Troubles
Andrea's OC??
Unexpected Visitor
The Family Falling Out
Missing Coffins
Not Little Girls Anymore
Owner of the Golden Coin
A Rescuing Price
Working through Changes
OC Potrayls
Alina Mikaelson - Keener
Changes under the Moon
To Getting Elijah Back
Like Father Like Daughters
Always and Forever Lives On

Red Roses and Blood

98 6 3
Per ActionInfinity

Throwing my phone against the wall it shatters into pieces after I heard Cami go visit the church with Josh to find my brother and Hayley. But the coffins were destroyed and the one with Andrea was missing alongside them. "I can't believe they did such a thing. I don't remember being this reckless when I was a teenager." Pacing back and forth in front of my husband I grumble curse words under my breath.

Klaus raised a glass of blood to his lips sitting on one of the barstools. "Raelyn love, this is not your fault. The girls are just going through a faze and need to grow out of it."

"But what if they never do, Nik. What if they just keep breaking the rules and we can't do anything to stop them." Turning around to face him I sighed, slumping my shoulders in defeat. "We are the most powerful creatures on the planet. A hybrid and a heretic. We have never been powerless and yet I feel like we are at this moment."

Klaus sat his glass down getting up from his chair slowly wrapping his arms around me in a comfortable hug. Wrapping my arms around him I buried my face into his shirt. He kisses my hairline holding me close against his chest. "Sssh Rae. We will not let them get into more trouble I swear to you."

"But now they have my brother...Hayley ... .and Andrea who is still asleep and helpless against whoever took them. I'm terrified and I need to spill blood...I want to tear the world apart to find whoever did this!" Pulling my head back I bared my teeth while letting tears slip, holding onto his shoulder blades tightly.

Klaus raised one of his hands up to the side of my face where I leaned into his palm. "And we will do just that. I say we use all the factions in this town to our disposal. Surely someone will find them and if they refuse to help...then you and I shall paint the city red with blood like the king and queen we are." He intertwined my left hand in his free one raising it to his lips kissing the golden wedding ring smirking.

Klaus and I made it our mission to talk with the three supernatural factions of the city not believing any of them to be innocent currently at the moment. We stopped and dragged Vincent over for a private chat. "Hope, Alina and Missy hid their cousin and her parents with a cloaking spell. Someone found her. That requires a witch." Klaus snapped at him sternly.

But he denied that they had done anything. "So that means it was one of mine? I don't think so."

Klaus clicked his tongue. "You witches always plead virtue, but if history's to be prologue, you're the most rotten of the bunch."

"As soon as Freya told me that they had gone missing, there were a dozen of us witches out there on them streets performing locator spells, trying to find her. Because little Andrea is actually a friend to us, okay? Hayley, her mother, unlike you, has earned our respect. And out of respect to her, I'm only gonna say this to you one time, Klaus: we had absolutely nothing to do with her disappearance. I promise you that." Vincent snapped back at him.

My husband shook his head not liking the answer. "A witch's promise is as slippery as snake oil and as effective. You want peace and prosperity? Prove your innocence and find her."

A few hours later we left the city and headed to the bayou hoping to find the answer with the Crescent wolves I'd turned. "Why would the werewolves take down their own Alpha?" Lisina asked, offended.

Klaus shrugged his shoulders pointing his finger around at the area of the bayou. "That's a valid question. Perhaps one of your fellow swampmates can shed some light."

Another wolf that was with Lisina said back. "We are the victims here. A bloodsucker killed Henry just for being a hybrid."

"No, you wolves saw the boy as an abomination, as well. Who's to say the same disgust didn't extend to Hayley? A guilty wolf could just point fingers at vampires to cover their tracks. If you didn't take her, I suggest you find out who did." Klaus tilled his head snapping back at them.

Grasping his hand in mine I stepped forward showing my fangs and I created a fireball in my other hand. "If you need some more inspiration to help us, how about this. If you don't help us then the wedding between my daughter Alina and Jackson is off and I will find a way to undo the hybrid gift of not having to turn away from you and you will have to turn every full moon just like I did when you all had to remain in your wolf form except when there was a full moon. So if you enjoy your freedom I suggest you start searching!"

"Now onto Marcel, heretic queen." Klaus smirked down to me draping his arm over my shoulder showing me his golden eyes enjoying seeing me firey like this.

Josh and Marcel met us in one of the alleyways but the former king of the city didn't think we were being serious. "Do you really think my guys would be that stupid? They know that if they even laid a finger on Hayley, they'd be answering to me."

Klaus tilted his head poking a finger at his failed proposal to get Rebekah to marry him. "Well, was it you who ordered the vampires to antagonize the wolves and string up that hybrid boy? No. I didn't think so. Perhaps your royal status has wilted along with your marital prospects."

Josh stepped between the two fighting kings. "All right, all right. Easy. The vampires like Hayley and Jacob .. Everyone does. We didn't touch them."

"Well, I suggest you amp up your efforts to retrieve her, then. Because if my wife is not reunited with her brother by sundown, then your entire faction will face the wrath of my disappointment." Klaus raised his voice giving this same threat to the other two factions while he now points his index finger at me leaning against the wall. Gripping my brother's necklace in my fingers I death glared at the vampire's. "Close proximity of just two Mikaelsons turned rain to blood. Imagine what would happen if I were to turn to my siblings for help. Our little family reunion would cause hellfire to devour us all."

We had made it back to the compound a few hours later where I laid my back on the bed staring at the ceiling of our bedroom. Twirling the blue gemstone in between my fingers I didn't even hear my husband enter the room until he sat down on the bed. "Our daughters and little Henrik are back at the school in Mystic Falls. And Freya is there to keep an eye on them."

"Hmm." I made a noise but nothing more than that while I just kept playing with the necklace not looking at him.

Nik laid down on his back just watching my movements slowly. He had seen all different kinds of my freak outs before. From me setting everything on fire to me bawling my eyes out and thinking I deserved to die. "Rae, what's wrong, love?"

"Nothing." Again only one word answer.

Finally he reached up, snatching my wrists and pinned them above my head. "Talk to me, Raelyn. I know you as well as I know myself. I know when you need to lash out and how you let go. But you haven't done one of those yet so what is going on?"

"Nothing is going on, Nik. I just....I don't know what to feel. I want to rip whoever took them apart. I want to know who it was so we can get them back. I want to know if they are even still alive. Because right now not knowing or doing anything is driving me crazy!" I pushed him off me with my magic sitting upright on the bed hugging my knees to my chest crying.

Klaus carefully moved towards me, raising his hands up, taking a hold of my shoulders, making me look him in the eye. "Rae, listen to me. I know you're frustrated and worried about them. But I swear we will put you at ease soon."

"I don't know what I'd do if you weren't here, Nik....I don't want to be alone. I feel alone without Jacob and you." Flinging my arms around his neck he stumbled down onto the floor where he was previously on his knees but now he was on his butt.

He kisses the crown of my head before hearing someone coming up the stairs. "You're not alone, Rae. I'm right here....now it's a good time unless you have information, Marcellus."

"I have an address and I know you two would want to check it out." He came into the room before Klaus helped me get to my feet holding me against his chest knowing I was in an emotional state until we reached the house.

Klaus stopped opening the outside door for us where Marcel started to go inside until he stopped him. "We're here. Wait.What do you hear?"

"Absolutely nothing." Marcel went for the door stepping inside first.

Klaus made a noise holding the door open for me. "Hmm."

"That can't be good." I mumbled going through the other door smelling the musty air of this old abandoned house.

Looking around myself I could smell blood coming from somewhere but there weren't any other sounds of smell. Klaus reach's down for my hand seeing me shiver when a chill ran down my spine. "Klaus. Raelyn." Marcel called our names where Nik went into the kitchen first and I followed after him.

Shifting my gaze to the wall it was stained with blood before I gasped seeing two chairs with tight ropes sitting in the middle of the kitchen. "Oh my god."

"Wolfsbane and vervain." Marcel smells the ropes looking up at us.

Klaus squeezes my hand seeing that I was on the verge of tears. "They were here....uh Rae."

"Hell no....what are they doing to you Jacob." Covering my mouth with my hands I began sobbing reading the words on the wall that said 'Freak Filth Crossbreed' that was written in either my brother or Hayley's blood. "J...no....he can't be...I refuse to believe that he could be...Nik!"

"Ssssh Rae. I'm here." He wrapped his arms around my shaky form. My knees gave out from under me where I buried my face into his shirt sobbing. My husband scooped me up bridal style, vamping us back to the compound. Once we got home I didn't see him for a while leaving him to do whatever he was up to downstairs. Standing outside on the balcony I just kept staring out at the night sky and the bright city lights reflecting up back at me. Twirling the necklace in my right hand sniffing through some tears until I heard footsteps coming outside to find me. "Rae, how are you feeling now?"

Glancing over my shoulder I wiped away tears with the sleeve of my red leather jacket. "I'm...feeling...broken. I mean I put Hayley and Jacob inside those coffins. It's my fault they are in danger...how am I supposed to feel!"

"You're not broken, Raelyn. You just need to take a moment and not think that they are being tortured right now. So come with me." He offered his hand to me and I placed my hand in his. He leads me through the compound until we ended up in the bathroom seeing some blood in wine glasses and some red roses.

"What's all this for exactly?" I asked him to drop my hands from Jacob's necklace that I had started wearing again.

Klaus whispered in my ear, leaning his head down beginning to trail kisses from underneath my ear and down to my neck until he reached my shoulder. "We haven't been together for five years and in all that time you never could break down and let me comfort you. Now that we are back together I am making up for lost time."

I shifted underneath his arms where he felt me lean into him with my back pressed against his front telling him I was enjoying it which made him smirk into my neck still kissing me. "You don't have to do that. We - mmm - need to focus on saving Jacob, Hayley and Andrea."

"Rae, just for a moment let all the worry go." He spins me around underneath his arm holding my face in his hands giving me a genuine smile. "We will find them, I promise. But for now I need to do what I vowed to you on our wedding day."

"Nik- I tried once more but he cut me off with a kiss.

"I vowed that I would take care of you in your time of need, be there to listen when you need to rant, treat you like the queen you are because you are not broken. I vowed that I would be your devoted partner, to make love to you and help you raise our daughters and now son for our immortal lives. I don't intend to break that vow ever. Because I love you."

Leaning up on my toes I moved my arms around his neck finally kissing him. Klaus deepened the kiss without hesitation and moaned lightly when I tugged on his dirty blonde hair. He moved one of his hands down my hip resting it there with his other hand went underneath my shirt pushing it up towards my head. "I love you too, and I don't want to break our vows either."

He dropped my shirt on the floor too, taken by the fact that I moved his shirt up and over his head. By that point we removed the rest of our clothes and got in the warm water. I was in first before climbing in behind me. He wrapped his arms around my waist resting his chin on my head when I laid my head on his bare chest. "Hmmm thank you for this...for all of this." I whispered, closing my eyes and enjoying the feeling of being here with him.

"You're welcome, dear. I just want you to know that you can always come to me and we will fix this problem and the one with the Hollow." He mumbled resting his chin on top of my head. Resting my hands on his chest I listen to his heartbeat.

Lifting my head up I met his gaze placing a hand to his stubble kissing him once more. He leaned forward responding to the kiss, switching our position where my back was against the side of the tub and he was above me. "Nik, I can't live without you here anymore. I can't live an eternity without your voice, your touch, your smell, everything that makes up you."

"I can't live without all of you either, Raelyn. And I vow to you here and now that we shall never part again." He leaned down moving his hands over my body and I did the same where we knew we were throwing water on the floor. The simple kiss became heated where we filled the room with kisses and moans from one another until someone smashed through the window.

"Agg!" I shriek clinging onto his forearms when he shielded me with his body where our eyes shifted to a tiny box sitting in a pile of glass. "What the hell is that?"

Klaus reached outside of the tub picking it up and opening the small box. He reached inside holding up a golden coin with a egal on one side of it. "A message... from enemies I thought I buried long, long ago." He shifted his gaze to meet mine seeing that I was hugging my knees to my chest concerned again once he had said.

Comments really appreciated ❤️ Melvia-ito

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

321K 8.3K 57
BEING REWRITTEN. IF CHAPTERS ARE MISSING, THEY'RE BEING EDITED AND WILL BE BACK WITHIN AN HOUR. It's been two years since Rory Forbes came back to M...
282K 5.2K 21
Rue was only a baby when her family decided to kill her but then Klaus Mikaelson, the hybrid, shows up after hearing the baby's cries, and sees what...
106K 3.1K 46
𝐋𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞, A girl turned weapon, obtaining an insatiable desire of knowledge. Desperate to hold the worlds secrets in the palm of...