Wenclair Oneshots

By W0menRh0t

!Not my stories! Wenclair Oneshots More

All The Woe's Astage
How does thy heart still beat?- Seriously how are you standing?
Enid Fever
Hurt comfort
Cloudy with a Chance of Waffles
Crushing
A Stay In Bed
Hope You're Happy
Cold and Warm
Autistic Wednesday
Personality Swap
Home
Weeks Ago
Wenclair Minis
Malevolent//Wenclair
MERRY GAYMAS
I oop- jumpscare
Hold still, my Sweet
Dysphoria days
The Moon's Light and Wolf's Shadow
Werewolf problems
Under the Weather
Content
Chatfic (1)
Chatfic (2)
Wenclair Picnic
Wenclair tickle
SheWolf
Anything For You Cara Mia
Please Don't Hide from me
NOT A STORY!!!
Actually, I do need you
on the gray scale
Happy new year!
Wednesday Hates French
Cats/Dogs
Angst
Prom
Cuddles
Forehead Kisses
Sunlight, burn bright, first wick I lighte tonight
Come on, you have to admit!
It was amazing.
Go on, stop me!!
Tattoo?!
Friends...For Now
Stims
Heart to Heart
Arrested
Seventeen
Soulmates
Valentines
A Moonlit Picnic
Goo Goo Muck
Eye of Newt
Wolf ears
Why?
Fake Dating
Vampire
Birthday
Parent trouble but make it double
I love that smile of yours
'Ur Girlypop!'
Snoods
I Miss My Loverman
You're a mean one, Ms. Addams
I'm just gonna keep waiting underneath the mistletoe
3rd of December, you gave me your sweater
Braid train! Chu Chu!
Family Line
Sick day
I could be a better girlfriend than him
Despair
Therapy is needed
Space song
I'm afraid of change
Smart, Perceptive, and chronically misunderstood
Love triangle? I can fix that
Christmas is here, bring some holiday cheer!
Just Another Wenclair Story
Cuddles and kisses
Knife to the throat
The first kiss
Mistakes
A girl and her werewolf
Confession Via Taylor Swift
Gift of The Wolf
Gift of The Moon
Teacher's Pet
Painful Sting and Soothing Kiss
How to Comfort Your Pup 101
Don't Turn Your Back on a Wolf
What Happened Next
Kiss You On Your Stupid Face
A girl and her werewolf
Valentine's Day
Will the story ever end for the raven
!END!

Our Symphony

267 7 0
By W0menRh0t

Credits to: Ruby_Bear2919

Enid was so confused.

They were making so much progress as friends, but something about it made Wednesday closer yet distant. It had only been a few weeks after Wednesday helped the werewolf with her "silly" problem. After Esther very ungraciously conceded about having her daughter switch schools, the bubbly rainbow of a girl demanded that they celebrate. And even though she showed very little enthusiasm, the dark stormcloud agreed.

That night, Wednesday allowed the blond to play whatever she wanted, including movies, music, and games. The raven even allowed a hug. After that night, Enid would use any reason to repeat that, and with each time she called those reasons "ridiculous", the seer would agree. But the dark girl had been acting odder than usual for the last few days.

Wednesday would claim to be busy, leave in the middle of conversations, avoid the blond for hours, and she had even started talking to Yoko more. However, with every "I'm busy," there was always a "later". Any time the raven would leave, she would return moments or hours later and ask if the taller girl wanted to continue talking. The werewolf would catch the shorter girl glancing her way and even give a slight smirk. Even if Wednesday avoided Enid, she wasn't ignoring the girl. The dark girl clearly had something on her mind, but when the blond approached her, she said it was unimportant to the blond. An "unforeseen development" or "surprising realization" is what Wednesday called it.

None of those explanations eased the blond's nerves, as rarely anything caught Wednesday by surprise, and she had back-up plans for back-up plans.

Enid was thinking about all this as she walked around the school grounds. It's her go-to stress reliever when Yoko can't help her and it has been a while since she took a good walk. Maybe she would hear Wednesday's cello. Despite the odd changes, the raven still kept her religiously strict schedule.

Ten minutes into her walk, the werewolf heard the beginnings of soft notes filling the air. Thanks to all the stone and open space, the practiced ebb and flow was as clear and strong as standing beside the talented raven. Enid hummed along to the usual warm-up Wednesday started each session with a few scales, multiple cords, a pause as she adjusted the strings, then another cord. All of which the blond could imagine seeing, precise dedicated movements. And as the raven began playing, Enid frowned and stopped walking.

The seer was never one to openly share her feelings unless they were contempt and hatred. Otherwise, you would have better luck guessing what the cello player felt than asking. However, Enid knew her roommate was, at the very least, part human, as she still showed her emotions. She tended to vent with the help of her cello or typewriter, harshly clacking out a chapter or two depending on how strong she was feeling at the moment.

Now was no different, but the tone and pace of the music were new coming from the raven. It shifted from angered to sad, then dark and pained. Every pull across an instrument almost larger than the player, painful pucks against strung lines, and each pause that felt like a gasp for air. Just as Enid could imagine the dark girl practicing, she could imagine the girl up on their shared balcony playing her heart out. However, the werewolf thought something was missing, and Enid found she wanted to howl. She didn't understand why, but it felt right, especially with how the music made her feel. She needed a bone-crushing hug, to dig her claws into something soft or simply stop her bleeding heart. And then a thought crossed her mind.

Why couldn't she howl? Why couldn't she hold the raven and howl as she played? It would stop the aching pain.

The walk quickly turned into a sprint as the blond raced to her dorm before Wednesday could finish and pack the cello away. Enid wasn't sure how she would handle keeping the emotions in if she got to the room after the seer ended and started her writing time. Thankfully, that wouldn't be a reality the taller teen would need to face. When she opened the door, the dark girl was still playing outside on the balcony, and Enid took a moment to catch her breath.

Okay... Now what?

The werewolf silently scolded herself for thinking she could just barge onto the balcony, demand cuddles and howl with the raven's music. But when she looked out the window seeing her roommate and hearing the beautiful sorrow in her notes, it caused the blond to step closer until her hand was on the open window.

She could only see the back of Wednesday's head from the current angle as she swayed with the music. It was a clear night, and the scene was breathtaking. It was second only to the first time she had seen the cellist on the balcony, it was a full moon that night, and she glowed in the light. Or, at least, Enid thought so.

"Willa," Enid spoke softly to not startle the raven, but she suspected the other girl already knew she was in the room.

The shorter girl stiffened, her playing stopped immediately, and the werewolf nearly whined. Instead, she tripped outside in haste to stop the seer from getting up.

"No, no. Sorry, I know you don't- ah," the blond paused, catching herself on the raven's chair when she stumbled.

This caused the raven to twist her body and look up at the taller girl leaning over the chair. With how close the pair was, Enid easily saw the concern on Wednesday's face.

"Are you alright, mi- Enid?"

The werewolf almost laughed when the seer slipped over her words, making her name sound like "Menid", but the blush on the smaller girl's cheeks was enough of a hint. The seer already knew her "mistake" and probably didn't want to be teased, which wasn't why the blond ran up all those stairs.

"Yeah... Are-...Are you okay, Wends?" The question seemed to throw the raven off as she tilted her head, hardened her gaze then turned back to the music stand.

"Of course, why would I not be alright?"

As she spoke, Wednesday leaned forward with a pencil in hand. Now the werewolf noticed that the music wasn't printed or typed. It was a work in progress by the young cellist, and she was currently erasing a few notes and replacing them.

"Well," Enid stood and walked around the chair to the raven's side, "I was walking when I heard you playing, and... well, it was kinda sad."

The dark girl paused before turning to the blond.

"Explain. What about it was distasteful? Should it be in a different key? Perhaps I should start over. Thank you for your-" The seer was cut off when the pages were snatched from her grasp before she could crumple them.

"No!" Enid exclaimed as she held the papers close to her chest before blushing from her outburst.

"S-sorry. It was amazing, beautiful even. I didn't mean sad as pathetic. I meant sad," the werewolf mumbled as she stared at the graphite-smudged pages.

There was evidence of wear and tear on the thin material—spots where the graphite was worked too hard and smudges where the writer erased it. Wednesday had clearly put time and thought into this piece. The raven only looked at the werewolf with her usual blank expression before holding out her hand. The blond slowly placed the papers in the open palm, and they were returned to the stand.

"That is the point. My goal for this was for it to portray sorrow and misery."

But why?

The shorter girl stiffened once more, and Enid realized she spoke her thoughts out loud.

"Sorry, you don't need to answer that. It's your business, and I shouldn't-"

"I have been struggling with articulating my... feelings. This seemed like a less... problematic solution. You see, I have developed, much to my disappointment, a 'crush,' as you would say."

Oh. Ooooh. OH! Oh... Something pickled and pinched at Enid's heart.

"That's a good thing, yeah?" The taller girl asked, shifting uncomfortably now.

"The news will surely please my family. The feelings I get around her are torturous. It could be seen that way, yes." Wednesday talked casually, but Enid could see the very minute tells of embarrassment.

"We don't have to tal-" Again, the blond was cut off as Wednesday powered through.

"However, her heart belongs to another. Hence the sorrow and misery. I can not bring myself to hinder her happiness, so I shall let my words stay with me."

Enid's mind buzzed with all the possibilities. Wednesday Addams has someone she likes and said person is in a relationship already. Oh, this little raven loves to torture herself.

It's not me. I broke up with Ajax last month... not that we were technically dating but still. What other girls does Wends know and hang out-

The werewolf felt like howling again. The thought of Wednesday liking Yoko hurt more than it excited her. It made sense to the blond. The raven had been hanging out more with the vampire, she always had a fascination with the older girl, and Yoko was taken by Divina. So, it was the only reasonable answer, and Enid felt herself grimace.

The look wasn't lost on the young detective, but the taller girl was able to play it off.

"Damn... that sucks. Like, I get it. But, that- geez, that's a mess..." The blond gave an exasperated laugh as she covered her face, hiding the tears welling at the corners of her eyes.

God, why am I crying?

"Indeed..."

There was a long pause between the pair, and the werewolf didn't know what to say. She didn't want to leave, but it felt like the right thing to do. What she wanted was to hear the raven play again, even if it was the music that made her want to rip out the thrumming in her chest.

"Can you play it again?"

It was whispered so softly that Enid feared that her Addams hadn't heard her. Thankfully, the shorter teen only repositioned her cello before playing again, distracting the blond from the possessive feeling she just had. And as the raven played, it allowed the werewolf to think.

With each measure, it peeled back a layer in the listener. Enid liked to think she was very in tune with and understanding her feelings. However, as she stood close to her dark roommate and let the music fall over her, the blond realized that she had neglected her more negative emotions. While the deep, rich tones filled the space, Enid felt a soft rumble in her chest. And with the higher and mid-tones, a pained wobble tickled the back of her throat. When the seer played louder, it pulled a quiet, pained howl from Enid, but it was loud enough for Wednesday to hear and stop playing.

"Enid?"

Now she was fully crying and frantically trying to wipe the offending liquid away.

"I'm sorry. It's perfect. I don't think I've ever cried or howled because of that kind of music. You should enter competitions. Or not, people might flood the building." the blond tried laughing, but it came out in choked hiccups. "Fuck, why won't it stop?" she grumbled as her bright-colored sleeve became damp.

Unknown to the crying wolf, Wednesday set aside her instrument and quickly crossed over to the blond. The raven removed the tear-stained arms from the owner's eyes and replaced them with her own hands. All of it was uncharacteristically gentle, even the kind care the seer took when wiping away a few stray beads of sorrow.

"Why are you crying?"

She could deflect again, pretend it was just the music affliction, lie, and say she was fine. But when the dark girl looked at her with those worried eyes, Enid felt it all crash into her like a train. The blond tried to tighten her lip, stifle the choked sob, and blink away the hot tears. But still, her lip quivered, her lungs gasped and trembled, and Wednesday still had to wipe a new tear.

"Why- why her? She just makes you sad. She's taken. Why can't it be someone else? I don't want to hate her. I can't hate her."

"Who- Enid, what are-" the seer tried to interject, but it was Enid's turn to cut her off.

"Yoko is great, I know. But why her? I get you like dark and mysterious and being sad, but why not be happy? Why not colorful? Why not an open book?"

Enid hated the way it was coming out. She didn't think she was better than Yoko, but she knew Wednesday deserved more. And the blond wanted to be that. Even now as the shorter girl still held her cheeks and looked at Enid with a shocked expression. And now Enid was afraid to stop, let the seer get a word in, and leave her. So she gripped the dark sweater and continued.

"I could be that for you. I could make you happy. I could be your open book. I'm already colorful enough for both of us. You could be mine, and I would be your everything. Yoko can still be happy like you want-"

"A la mierda Yoko, mi loba tonta."

Enid barely got out a "Huh?" before she was pulled down, and soft lips were pressed to hers.

Confusion is what hit her first, Wednesday is kissing me? I'm kissing Wednesday? Then excitement, OMG Wednesday is kissing me! These are her lips! OMG so soft. Suck it, Yoko! Then happiness, Wednesday likes me. And finally, more confusion, why is Wednesday kissing me? What the literal F? Eh, ask after. Her lips taste amazing.

The kiss lasted for what felt like an eternity for the blond but was far too short for the raven's liking. So when Wednesday leaned back in for another kiss but was stopped, the small, quiet grumble was involuntary, but it made Enid smile.

"Sorry, I jus-"

"Stop apologizing, Enid, or I will bite your tongue off." Wednesday glared at the blond, but the blush said the raven knew how the threat sounded after the fact.

"Ooo, sounds like fun." The raven's blush darkened with the wink given by the blond.

"But, seriously, I got questions. Like, why did you kiss me? I thought you liked Yoko."

Wednesday huffed, then smirked.

"Not in the slightest."

"But you've been hanging out more, and she wouldn't tell me why-"

"I was seeking advice about you. I was having difficulty understanding what it was, but she helped. That's all."

Oh...

"Oh. Then what about me being with someone else? I'm sing- well, hopefully, I'm not anymore, but I was single when you told me."

"I'm starting to realize that I may have miscalculated your affections based on my observations between you and that gorgon."

Ooooooh.

"Ajax? I mean, yeah, I liked him, but that ended for me after he didn't show up to our date."

"Wait, he didn't show up?"

Enid could see the coals of rage catching fire.

"Yeah, well, that ship has sailed."

"The stone-brained fool," Wednesday muttered as she pulled Enid back down for another kiss.

"Hmm, says the one who thought I still liked him." replied the blond with a cocky smirk.

At that, Wednesday stopped her advances and turned around, and made her way through the window.

"Consider yourself still unpaired."

"Awww! Willa! I was only joking. Who's gonna kiss those soft lips of yours?" Enid whined playfully as she followed.

"Hmm, maybe Yoko and Divina are alright with a third."

Enid gasped.

"You wouldn't."

"To see you tortured? I might."

"Wednesday Addams!"

Fits of laughter could be heard inside the room, and Thing, who had witnessed everything, stood on the music stand stunned. He looked around and saw that the two had forgotten not only him but the cello and music. So, with a sighing motion, he got to work on bringing it all inside.

At least they're happy, the hand thought as he neatly put away the music in a folder labeled "Your Symphony".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.7K 1.1K 49
❅ɴᴇᴠᴇʀᴍᴏʀᴇ ɢᴄ!!!❅ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴀɴ ᴇɴᴛɪʀᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴊᴜsᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀᴍᴏʀᴇ ɢᴄ<𝟹 ɪ'ᴠᴇ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴛʜɪs ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴏғ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ sᴇᴇᴍᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʙᴏᴏᴋ...
23.1K 351 61
Wednesday aesthetics, preferences and one shots!
13.4K 295 24
Based from a show on netflix wednesday MAY CHANGE OVERTIME also please go easy on me im a newbie and im very bad at writing stories :') hmu on disco...