Wenclair Oneshots

Per W0menRh0t

!Not my stories! Wenclair Oneshots Més

All The Woe's Astage
How does thy heart still beat?- Seriously how are you standing?
Enid Fever
Hurt comfort
Cloudy with a Chance of Waffles
Crushing
A Stay In Bed
Hope You're Happy
Cold and Warm
Autistic Wednesday
Personality Swap
Home
Weeks Ago
Wenclair Minis
Malevolent//Wenclair
MERRY GAYMAS
I oop- jumpscare
Hold still, my Sweet
Dysphoria days
The Moon's Light and Wolf's Shadow
Werewolf problems
Under the Weather
Content
Chatfic (1)
Chatfic (2)
Wenclair Picnic
Wenclair tickle
SheWolf
Anything For You Cara Mia
Please Don't Hide from me
NOT A STORY!!!
Actually, I do need you
on the gray scale
Happy new year!
Wednesday Hates French
Cats/Dogs
Angst
Prom
Cuddles
Forehead Kisses
Sunlight, burn bright, first wick I lighte tonight
Come on, you have to admit!
It was amazing.
Go on, stop me!!
Tattoo?!
Friends...For Now
Stims
Heart to Heart
Arrested
Seventeen
Soulmates
Valentines
A Moonlit Picnic
Goo Goo Muck
Eye of Newt
Wolf ears
Why?
Fake Dating
Vampire
Birthday
Parent trouble but make it double
I love that smile of yours
'Ur Girlypop!'
Snoods
I Miss My Loverman
You're a mean one, Ms. Addams
I'm just gonna keep waiting underneath the mistletoe
3rd of December, you gave me your sweater
Braid train! Chu Chu!
Family Line
Sick day
I could be a better girlfriend than him
Despair
Therapy is needed
Space song
I'm afraid of change
Smart, Perceptive, and chronically misunderstood
Love triangle? I can fix that
Christmas is here, bring some holiday cheer!
Just Another Wenclair Story
Cuddles and kisses
Knife to the throat
The first kiss
Mistakes
A girl and her werewolf
Confession Via Taylor Swift
Gift of The Wolf
Gift of The Moon
Teacher's Pet
How to Comfort Your Pup 101
Our Symphony
Don't Turn Your Back on a Wolf
What Happened Next
Kiss You On Your Stupid Face
A girl and her werewolf
Valentine's Day
Will the story ever end for the raven
!END!

Painful Sting and Soothing Kiss

368 9 0
Per W0menRh0t

Credits to: Ruby_Bear2919

Soft music played through the room as Enid sat at her desk. Her head bopped as she worked on her blog, recalling all the juicy information she heard during class. The blond was mainly just waiting for her girlfriend to return from the hives. Eugine had messaged that he needed Wednesday's help getting rid of a hungry bear trying to find a way into the hummer's shed. Enid silently cursed Xavier for getting the dark girl a phone, though she constantly thanked him at first. The score was slowly starting to even out.

With a deep sigh, the werewolf spun in her chair and eyed the door for a minute. She had grown to miss Wednesday over the break. When they saw each other again, it was the shorter girl to admit missing the taller girl first, saying something about communication and trust being critical to any functional relationship. Enid agreed by telling the girl she had a crush on her. From there, it was a matter of time before they started dating. All on Wednesday's time, of course, because Enid made it clear that she could wait until Wednesday was sure of her own feelings. She was still waiting in their room for her scheduled cuddle time.

(Patience, Enid. You learned that word as soon as you met Wednesday. A few minutes is nothing in the long run.) The blond kept telling herself.

Abandoning her blog for the moment, Enid moved to her bed and scrolled through Instagram. It proved to be the perfect distraction as she lost all perception of time.

Twenty minutes later, the doorknob rattled, catching the werewolf's attention just in time for her to see the person of her affection covered in honey and scrapes. Enid's happy grin quickly switched to worry as she bounded to her raven.

"Wends! Oh my gosh, are you okay?" Enid looked over every inch of the shorter girl.

"Yes, I am fine, Enid. However, I could use a shower," the raven huffed, annoyed at being covered in honey.

Enid looked up to the seer and gave a gentle smile.

"Hmm, of course. Though, you smell nice," the werewolf hummed as she breathed in the smell of honey and parchment.

She hadn't noticed she was leaning into the smell before a hand stopped her face. Enid could only open one eye as a thin pale finger covered the other. What the blond saw, however, was too adorable for her not to comment. Wednesday Addams, her girlfriend, had a light blush over her ears and looked away with a scowl, little drips of gold honey on her cheeks, and a few specks of dirt.

"Stop that..." Wednesday grumbled softly as Enid hummed happily.

"Sure thing, beautiful. You go ahead and shower, and I'll get you something comfy." The blond said, kissing the other girl's palm.

The raven hummed before turning toward the bathroom and closing the door behind her. There was a pause then the soft sound of running water filled the space. The werewolf skipped over to the darker side of the room as she thought about what to give Wednesday.

The pair had been doing this for a while now. The shorter opted to give input while the taller tried deciding what to wear. The seer never went into Enid's closet because of the color's she once said. However, Enid loved picking out Wednesdays outfits, and the latter said it helped not having to think about something as trivial as fashion, and she trusted the werewolf's taste. So, Enid took her time, knowing that Wednesday enjoyed her cold showers.

It didn't take long for the werewolf to find something the raven would "tolerate". A baggy hoodie with little white spiders covering it and a pair of black pajama pants. Then the blond grabbed simple black underwear, bra included, before knocking on the bathroom door.

"You may enter, Enid," Wednesday spoke in her usual tone and volume, knowing the taller girl would hear her.

"You've ever tried dark colors? Like, dark blue or green? I think you'd look amazing in dark green."

It was just an absent-minded conversation the blond started. More like busying herself so she wouldn't think about Wednesday in the shower.

"I have thought about that recently, and I would not mind if they were dark colors. They would have to be nearly black, of course."

Enid hummed in surprise, not expecting to get an answer. She replied, saying that she would help the raven shop for some clothes when she felt a jab against her arm. The moment she was picking up Wednesday's dirty clothes was when it happened, and she dropped the small pile with a yelp.

"Ah!"

The werewolf whimpered as she saw what looked to be a little thorn stuck in her forearm. She gently pinched and plucked the tiny thing from her arm and flicked it away. The seer then poked her head out and looked at Enid worriedly.

"I'm okay. I just got pricked by a thorn. Sorry about that." The blond smiled sheepishly, partly embarrassed at the fuss she made.

"As long as you are alright, you don't need to apologize. I'll be out in a moment." Wednesday reassured the taller girl.

Enid hummed with a nod and carried the clothes out, feeling like the air was a bit too thick in the bathroom. She placed the pile in Wednesday's hammer before lying on the bed. She closed her eyes and whined when her arm started to ich and feel stiff.

She tried to take a deep breath to relax, but it felt like she had swallowed a golf ball.

"Wends..." her voice was weak, but the seer must have heard because the door slammed open to reveal a panicked Wednesday.

The werewolf saw she had something pinched between her fingers but couldn't tell what. With quick steps, the raven was looking over Enid, then at her desk and searching through her drawers and pulling out a box.

"Hang on, cara mia. I got you. It's going to go be alright."

Enid listened to the shorter girl's deep intentional breaths and tried to mimic them. It was getting harder to breathe, and when she felt another sharp pain in her hip, she reached out to Wednesday, who wrapped the taller girl in her arms.

"Thing! Thing! That fucking unreliable, gangrene-ridden hand of a bastard!" Wednesday huffed as she hoisted Enid and carried her out the door.

(Damn, digging graves must be a workout...)

Enid whined with each step the raven took down the stairs.

"Hush, mi vida. I'm taking you to the nurse." the seer spoke softly as she rushed as fast as she could to the nurse.

Enid took another breath, and it came easier than before. The pain was still there, but the golf ball feeling shrank to a pong ball.

"Wends... It's okay. I'm-"

"You're getting better? Good, but we're still going to the nurse."

All Enid could do at the moment was nod and relinquish her say in the matter. Wednesday has gotten like this a few times in the past. Where the raven knows precisely what to do and the best way to get it done in the quickest way possible. It was quite amusing and mesmerizing to watch. However, it was embarrassing to be carried through an open Quad with a good number of the student body watching.

Wednesday kicked the door to the nurse's office open as her hands were occupied carrying the whimpering werewolf. The man there jumped in surprise, then looked worried when he saw the pair.

"What happ-"

"She was stung by a bee and had an allergic reaction. I had an EpiPen on hand and kept the bee if you needed to run tests on it. I applied the device three minutes ago, and she seems to be doing better." Wednesday cut the man off and handed a small box, likely holding the bee inside.

"Ah. Well, let's keep her here for a while and make sure that the reaction doesn't flare up again."

"Wends..."

Enid's soft whimper reminded the raven to set the blond on the empty bed.

"Yes?"

"Why did you have an EpiPen?"

"Oh, I have stated that I am allergic to color. Thankfully, the colors you currently have saturating our space only cause mild reactions and can be alleviated with medication. I have an EpiPen in the possibility that you may acquire a new color that causes me anaphylaxis."

"Wha- Willa!" Enid tried to sit up from the bed, but her raven gently touched her forehead.

"I am fine, mi loba. Just don't bring anything neon into the room." Wednesday said softly with a small smile before moving into the cot with the werewolf.

With a softer whine, the blond hid in Wednesday's hood and neck. The scent of honey still faintly lingers on pale skin.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

9K 159 23
I noticed there aren't too many books out yet but also I got bored of just reading them so I decided to write my own. I will write for the following...
35.8K 562 25
wenclair oneshots // fluff + angst
37.2K 1.5K 14
In which a Stoner and a Werewolf fall in love whilst trying to defeat a murderer. Or Where Alina accidentally confesses to her crush while high on E...
66.1K 714 38
This is as the title says, Wednesday cast one-shots. This will include the main cast: Wednesday, Enid, Tyler, Xavier, etc. but it will also include a...