Wenclair Oneshots

By W0menRh0t

!Not my stories! Wenclair Oneshots More

All The Woe's Astage
How does thy heart still beat?- Seriously how are you standing?
Enid Fever
Hurt comfort
Cloudy with a Chance of Waffles
Crushing
A Stay In Bed
Hope You're Happy
Cold and Warm
Autistic Wednesday
Personality Swap
Home
Weeks Ago
Wenclair Minis
Malevolent//Wenclair
MERRY GAYMAS
I oop- jumpscare
Hold still, my Sweet
Dysphoria days
The Moon's Light and Wolf's Shadow
Werewolf problems
Under the Weather
Content
Chatfic (1)
Chatfic (2)
Wenclair Picnic
Wenclair tickle
SheWolf
Anything For You Cara Mia
Please Don't Hide from me
NOT A STORY!!!
Actually, I do need you
on the gray scale
Happy new year!
Wednesday Hates French
Cats/Dogs
Angst
Prom
Cuddles
Forehead Kisses
Sunlight, burn bright, first wick I lighte tonight
Come on, you have to admit!
It was amazing.
Go on, stop me!!
Tattoo?!
Friends...For Now
Stims
Heart to Heart
Arrested
Seventeen
Soulmates
Valentines
A Moonlit Picnic
Goo Goo Muck
Eye of Newt
Wolf ears
Why?
Fake Dating
Vampire
Birthday
Parent trouble but make it double
I love that smile of yours
'Ur Girlypop!'
Snoods
I Miss My Loverman
You're a mean one, Ms. Addams
I'm just gonna keep waiting underneath the mistletoe
3rd of December, you gave me your sweater
Braid train! Chu Chu!
Family Line
Sick day
I could be a better girlfriend than him
Despair
Therapy is needed
Space song
I'm afraid of change
Smart, Perceptive, and chronically misunderstood
Love triangle? I can fix that
Christmas is here, bring some holiday cheer!
Just Another Wenclair Story
Cuddles and kisses
Knife to the throat
The first kiss
Mistakes
A girl and her werewolf
Confession Via Taylor Swift
Gift of The Wolf
Teacher's Pet
Painful Sting and Soothing Kiss
How to Comfort Your Pup 101
Our Symphony
Don't Turn Your Back on a Wolf
What Happened Next
Kiss You On Your Stupid Face
A girl and her werewolf
Valentine's Day
Will the story ever end for the raven
!END!

Gift of The Moon

199 7 0
By W0menRh0t

Credits to: Ruby_Bear2919

Silver Obsidian is quite a beautiful material for jewelry, Wednesday thought. It was dark in most cases and reminded her of the void of night. But, like the night sky, there was a bit of luster there. Under the right light and at the perfect angle, a silver sheen reflected back. Reminiscent of the moon. So, when the raven found the little round beads, she didn't think twice about purchasing them for a gift. The end product was a simple bracelet that clipped together.

Enid was taught that the material had a deeper meaning among a few werewolf clans. The likeness to the moon was noticed here too. As the moon controlled a werewolf's shifting and being, a gift of the moon was seen as a gift of one's soul to another. It was a long-standing tradition on Enid's father's side to present the stone as a show of affection and desire to court the recipient. Esther Sinclair still wore the necklace she was gifted years before Enid was even a thought in the couple's mind. So, seeing a bracelet next to a handwritten note was shocking, to say the least.

Enid,

I do not expect you to wear this gift. However, it would look better as a bracelet than a paperweight. Nonetheless, do with it as you see fit, as it is yours now.

Your roommate,

Wednesday.

Short, to the point. Very Wednesday, though it lacked any threats. Which Enid found even more nerve-wracking than if there was a veiled threat.

What was the point of this? Enid knew Wednesday wasn't the type for jokes, but the shorter girl did have a sadistic side. However, gifts weren't her brand of sadistic torture. There was also the chance that it was precisely what Enid thought.

Wednesday Addams, the scary, emotionally stunted, sadistic goth, wanted to court Enid Sinclair, the loud, overwhelmingly excited blond roommate.

The werewolf considered this thought for a minute before shaking her head with a laugh. Because the thought was just too wild, the possibility was so unlikely that Enid had a better chance of witnessing a blue and red moon. No, it had to be that Wednesday didn't know the significance of such a gift. Only a few clans held the stone in such high regard, so it was a rare tradition, even among werewolves.

So, Enid resigned herself to returning the gift, even if it pained her to. It was lovely and minimalist. It wasn't every day that your crush gave you something special, but it would be unfair to Wednesday not to at least inform her of the implications. Maybe the werewolf could keep the bracelet even after Wednesday heard about the symbolism.

The blond sighed softly as she walked through the school halls, running her fingers over the polished beads. If this were an actual confession to the young wolf, she would be thoroughly embarrassed and excited about the next step.

(A date with the Wednesday Addams. By the moon. What would that even- no. No, no. Stop, Enid. This is I-hate-all-things-romantic Wednesday Addams.)

Enid shook her head again to dismiss the thoughts, as false hope would get her into a worse situation. Instead, she focused on looking for the raven, and it didn't take long as the scent of wet ink and dry paper was one she was familiar with.

Wednesday was walking with Xavier when the werewolf spotted her little gift giver. The sight of the artist smiling down at the deadpan girl caused Enid to grip the bracelet tighter. And, as if almost sensing someone watching her, Wednesday turned and caught the blond's eye. The raven's gaze fell lower, and her brow furrowed almost imperceptively. But, as someone who practically studied the dark girl, Enid's decerning eye saw the slight twitch.

"Oh! Hey, Enid!" Xavier greeted, beaming at the blond and waving her over.

"Uh, hey. Could I-... Wednesday, I need to talk to you. Privately." Enid said, switching to talk to the seer directly, as she didn't need the boy's permission to talk to her roommate.

Wednesday looked over the taller girl again, and her eyes paused at the bracelet in a tight grip.

"You are not wearing the bracelet I gave you," there was a hidden question in her statement.

Enid looked at Wednesday, then a confused Xavier before returning to the smaller girl. She wanted to talk to Wednesday alone to avoid embarrassing her about the misunderstanding. The werewolf answered the unspoken "why" with a light groan and blush.

"Yeah, that's what I want to talk to you about. And I'd rather it not be-"

"I am not afraid of your rejection, Enid. If you intend to spare my image, then I must inform you that I do not care about how I am perceived by those inferior."

"No, I'm not-... rejection?" Enid felt something in her jump at the word.

Out of the corner of her eye, Enid could see Xavier looking back and forth between the two girls. However, that was the least of her concerns as Wednesday took a step closer to the blond.

"Yes, I assume that is your reason for finding me. You are not wearing the bracelet I gave you to declare my intentions to court you, and you looked particularly aggravated when you found me."

"Oh shit..." mumbled Xavier, who had backed away from the pair.

Enid shook her head as her throat seemed to close. By now, the pounding in her chest must have been noticeable to anyone close, and it was only Wednesday at the moment.

"N-no... I wasn't- I thought... Where did you even learn about... this." The blond held out the bracelet to the raven, who gently plucked it from her hand.

The werewolf was about to protest, but the shorter girl spoke first.

"I wanted to give you something as a token of my affection. Werewolves, in general, have many ways to court a mate," Enid watched as the girl looked over the individual beads, "however, I wanted something specific and something you would like. After searching into your family history, I found this to be the best fit."

Wednesday looked up, and Enid felt her very soul leave her body. The seer looked at her with such vulnerability that she forgot where she was.

"I see this situation may be due to my lack of communication. I-... I apologize... I am unfortunately not as eloquent in matters of-"

"Help me put it on?"

Immediately, Enid felt all the blood in her body rush to her face, but she happily noticed the tint of red on Wednesday's ears.

"Excuse me?" The seer said with a hint of a smile, letting the werewolf know she heard what she said.

So, sparing herself the extra embarrassment, Enid held out her hand again with her palm facing down.

Wednesday wordlessly wrapped the bracelet around the blond's wrist and clipped it together. It felt pleasantly heavy on her wrist, and the cool beads rested comfortably on Enid's thrumming pulse. Her ears picked up the gentle, relieved sigh from the raven, and Enid moved to hug her.

"As much as I crave your touch, my nerves feel as if they are on fire, and I would ask for just a moment to collect myself," Wednesday stated quickly, seeing the hug from a mile away.

"Of course! Sorry. I'm just really happy, and I'm not sure what to do with it."

Enid was practically buzzing with excitement, with her hands shaking and twisting. Wednesday noticed how the beads on the bracelet made it easier for the object to spin around the girl's wrist.

"Here." A pale hand reached out as an offering to a nervous one.

Enid glanced at Wednesday for confirmation before gently taking the seer's hand. She slowly brought the hand to her lips and waited until Wednesday gave a light nod before kissing her knuckles.

"Soooo... I'll catch you later then?"

"XAVIER! Get gone. Why're you still here?" Enid snapped at the boy for breaking the moment.

He raised his hands in surrender before running off without an answer. While the blond watched him run off with a slight frown, she heard a light chuckle at her side.

"I see why you were aggravated earlier."

"Huh? What do you-"

Enid was again cut off, but this time, a gentle hand on her cheek stole her breath.

"You had me worried, cara mia." Wednesday spoke softly to the werewolf, "I may not worry about what others think, but I find myself wanting to hear your thoughts."

The taller girl felt her body relaxing into the cold hand and let out a content hum.

"I'll make it up to you. A date? Something for just the two of us?"

"Hmm, it better be good." Wednesday patted the blond's cheek before pulling her along with their joined hands.

Enid looked down and saw the dark beads reflect a bright silver that complemented the black nail polish of the shorter girl.

With a wide grin, the werewolf started planning a date. What would Wednesday Addams like in terms of a date?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 4.2K 53
Wenclair one-shots! originally posted on Archive of Our Own - @ frozengay
37.2K 1.5K 14
In which a Stoner and a Werewolf fall in love whilst trying to defeat a murderer. Or Where Alina accidentally confesses to her crush while high on E...
54.7K 1.4K 26
IN WHICH two rivals who can't stand one another, can't seem to get away from each other. extended description inside (...xavier thorpe x fem oc) (...
172K 2.3K 16
Just oneshots of different Wednesday characters. Most oneshots are gender-neutral. Some smut Erratic updates