Wenclair Oneshots

By W0menRh0t

!Not my stories! Wenclair Oneshots More

All The Woe's Astage
How does thy heart still beat?- Seriously how are you standing?
Enid Fever
Hurt comfort
Cloudy with a Chance of Waffles
Crushing
A Stay In Bed
Hope You're Happy
Cold and Warm
Autistic Wednesday
Personality Swap
Home
Weeks Ago
Wenclair Minis
Malevolent//Wenclair
MERRY GAYMAS
I oop- jumpscare
Hold still, my Sweet
Dysphoria days
The Moon's Light and Wolf's Shadow
Werewolf problems
Under the Weather
Content
Chatfic (1)
Chatfic (2)
Wenclair Picnic
Wenclair tickle
SheWolf
Anything For You Cara Mia
Please Don't Hide from me
NOT A STORY!!!
Actually, I do need you
on the gray scale
Happy new year!
Wednesday Hates French
Cats/Dogs
Angst
Prom
Cuddles
Forehead Kisses
Sunlight, burn bright, first wick I lighte tonight
Come on, you have to admit!
It was amazing.
Go on, stop me!!
Tattoo?!
Friends...For Now
Stims
Heart to Heart
Arrested
Seventeen
Soulmates
Valentines
A Moonlit Picnic
Goo Goo Muck
Eye of Newt
Wolf ears
Why?
Fake Dating
Vampire
Birthday
Parent trouble but make it double
I love that smile of yours
'Ur Girlypop!'
Snoods
I Miss My Loverman
You're a mean one, Ms. Addams
I'm just gonna keep waiting underneath the mistletoe
3rd of December, you gave me your sweater
Braid train! Chu Chu!
Family Line
Sick day
I could be a better girlfriend than him
Despair
Therapy is needed
Space song
I'm afraid of change
Smart, Perceptive, and chronically misunderstood
Love triangle? I can fix that
Christmas is here, bring some holiday cheer!
Cuddles and kisses
Knife to the throat
The first kiss
Mistakes
A girl and her werewolf
Confession Via Taylor Swift
Gift of The Wolf
Gift of The Moon
Teacher's Pet
Painful Sting and Soothing Kiss
How to Comfort Your Pup 101
Our Symphony
Don't Turn Your Back on a Wolf
What Happened Next
Kiss You On Your Stupid Face
A girl and her werewolf
Valentine's Day
Will the story ever end for the raven
!END!

Just Another Wenclair Story

248 7 0
By W0menRh0t

Credits to: ArgusWrites

Several months have passed since the Hyde incident in Jericho. Most of the students have settled back to their own lives.

Wednesday has been spending her time creating her death machines and writing her novels. One such novel was unlike her previous works. It was lighter in tone.

One afternoon as she was writing, her mother came knocking on her door.

"Thing, open the door." Thing was helping Wednesday with her typewriter.

As Thing opened the door, Morticia stood there with a mischievous smile on her face that Wednesday recognized all too well.

"Wednesday, someone's looking for you."

"Tell them to go away and never come back. I've yet to finish my time for the day."

"Oh, well. Thing, help your friend to settle in the guest room." Thing jumped down from the knob and left the room.

"Mother, I appreciate you looking out for a guest but right now, I cannot be bothered. I'm almost finished with today's segment."

"Well, Dinner's also almost ready."

And with that Morticia left. Wednesday was left working on her novel.

A few moments later, Wednesday came down from her room to be welcomed by a very familiar voice. A giggle she could never forget. The sunshine of a bright spring day.

"Oh, there's our little viper. Come, your friend's been waiting on you." Gomez looked over to her daughter.

There sat Enid Sinclair across Gomez. Enid looked over her shoulder to look at Wednesday. Wednesday's eyes were drawn to Enid like moths to a flame.

Wednesday sat next to Enid.

"Wednesday, I'm sorry for coming not-so-unannounced. I was in contact with your mother and I thought she told you."

"Mother did tell me a friend was visiting but I just wasn't expecting it to be you since you live across the country."

"My mom was cranking up the pack to travel to another state. So I figured why don't I visit you. There hasn't been much news on when we'll be back on Nevermore. But everyone's been talking about visiting Principal Weems' the next weekend that everyone's free."

"I see. So will you be digging up her grave and dance with her or do you plan to see if she's been cursed to come back to life? "

"What? No. We'll just be laying down some flowers and some messages regarding how we're doing."

"I see. Well, you can consider me not counted since I've much to do."

The dinner table was silent after Wednesday's last answer. Everyone ate in awkward silence.

Later that night, Wednesday was practising some songs on her cello. Enid was in her room, making some reels for her followers. She didn't tell where she was knowing that it would attract some unwarranted attention from people who have been asking very suspicious and personal questions.

By the time Wednesday was done, there was an unsettling feeling in the air. Wednesday went to the room beneath hers through the old coal chute.

"Enid. Your whimpering has been unsettling." Wednesday popped up behind Enid who was laying on her side.

"Wednesday, I'm sorry. There's just been a lot of things bothering me." Enid wiped her face as she turned to face Wednesday.

"The thing with your mother was a lie, wasn't it?"

Enid was shocked but not entirely surprised.

"Enid, we lived in the same room for 9 weeks. You cannot expect me not to pick up on your habits."

"That's so like you." Enid chuckled. "Come on. Sit down."

Enid moved over as Wednesday sat next to her.

"So how's the stalker situation going?"

Wednesday glared down at Thing. Thing just shrugged its appendage.

"It's not just Thing. I asked a Seer classmate to look into what you've been doing. And they sent me some images regarding you dealing with some odd images."

"I see and what else did they say."

"Nothing much. That's the extent of what they could do for now. What about you? What have you found?"

"Nothing. Other than the fact that they've stopped sending me photographs after moving back home."

"I see. So how've you been doing, roomie?"

"Ill. Everything's been uninteresting after what happened in Nevermore and Jericho."

Enid stared at the ceiling.

"What about you? How have you been dealing with your animalistic tendencies?"

"Oh, I've managed to get in control of wolfing out on full moons. I consulted a Lycanologist friend of our family and she said it's more common for late bloomers to be able to control when they could transform. I could also do stuff like these."

Enid jumped off the bed. Enid isolated her ears' transformation and her tails'.

"That is most impressive. Something that most Werewolves can't do."

"No. That's just it. It's unique to me. As far as the history of Werewolves is concerned, I'm the first to perform an isolated transformation."

Enid's tail was wagging strong enough it rivalled an electric fan.

"Enid, sit. You're brewing up a storm." Wednesday's command was heed immediately by Enid.

When Enid sat inches from Wednesday's face, Wednesday was taken aback by the image that Enid made. A dog waiting to be pet.

"Oh, I've got something to show you."

Enid turned over to her bag, turning her back towards Wednesday.

Wednesday reached her hand over Enid's head, between her ears. She was hesitant to proceed with her intrusive thoughts but Thing jumped on her arm, dropping her hand on Enid's head.

Enid let out a small oof before her ears perked up at the sensation of the hand on her head. Wednesday quickly retracted her hand from Enid's head.

"Your intrusive thoughts are getting more obvious, Wednesday." Enid smiled as she turned around.

"That was Thing, not me."

"Sure. It's not like I don't know how Thing's digits feel like, compared to yours."

"So what was this about you showing me something?"

"I just remembered something about you on my way here. I bought it at a clear out sale from Hot Topic. I figured since you like collecting stuff that maybe you should get into collecting Funkos."

"I remember you gawking at these on your phone when we were on our way to the Harvest Festival."

"I wanted to grab the Spider-Gwen Funko but I couldn't order one when we were at Nevermore."

"Anyway, this'll be it for me tonight. I'll see you in the morning."

"Uhm, Wednesday. Can you stay here tonight? I don't like how your house gives me the creeps."

"Enid, I'm just a floor above. I can come down when I hear your horrid cries. It's not like I could be bothered once I'm asleep."

"Oh, okay. I guess Thing could keep me company then?"

Thing shook itself. Then said that it had business to tend to.

"Oh, I guess. I'll be on my own then. Good night then."

Wednesday and Thing left by the door.

"Thing, I need you to watch over her since this house doesn't play well with others."

Thing gave a salute before going off to hide.

Wednesday hid her concern with a stoic face. She knew better than to let her emotions be on display.

Morticia watched her daughter's interaction from a crystal ball in their room.

"Oh, dear Wednesday. So unsure of herself." Morticia held her arm high as Gomez kissed it up.

"She's young. You were once like that if memory of Nevermore serves right. But I gave you time to explore yourself ."

"Well, I don't want to pressure our sweet daughter to be like us. She has made it very clear that she doesn't wish to be like us."

"Of course, my dear. Anything for our little deathbringer."

A few days passed, Enid became very comfortable in the Addams household to the point that Morticia no longer minds being around the young wolf pup.

"Wednesday, could you take Enid down to the family cemetery? I'm sure your great uncle would love to meet our guest."

Morticia pointed at Enid as Wednesday wove a dreamcatcher from bird bones.

"Mother, these past few days you've been forcing me to interact with Enid. I do not appreciate you trying to force me to make friends."

"Whatever do you mean? Aren't you friends already? At least from one's perspective."

Wednesday just walked over to Enid who was making a TikTok.

"Enid, Mother wants me to take you to great uncle."

"Uhh, sure. I'll just change my shoes."

Wednesday and Enid went up to their rooms to change out of their clothes. Both of them reached the main door at relatively the same time.

They both walked in silence, Enid enduring the silence because she knows best not to annoy Wednesday at any time of the day. But Enid was the only person who could tatter up a storm that Wednesday would endure.

"You have been uncharacteristically silent. If you're nervous about meeting your great uncle, we could return home now."

"No no. It's not about your great uncle. I'm just wondering why you allowed me to stay for this long, despite you know..."

"Despite me knowing full well that you cannot get along with anyone that is not able to keep a decent conversation with you?"

"That and also the fact that you seemed to abhor me."

The last statement out of Enid irked Wednesday. It was about time they reached the bench in the cemetery. Wednesday took a mental deep breath before speaking again.

"Enid, take a seat."

Enid responded with hesitation but still did so.

"Enid, what made you think that I harboured ill feelings about you?"

"Well, considering your dark vocabulary, your last words to me were that every time a good thing happened, it'd remind you of me. And I know you don't like it when things go too well."

"Enid, what I said was that for every pop song that plays on the radio that makes my ear bleed or when a rainbow comes out that makes me wanna puke, they'd remind me of you. None of those were meant to remind me poorly of you."

Wednesday now crossed her arms. Enid knew she was serious now.

"Is all this because Ajax rejected you? After all this time?"

"No. Me and Ajax called it off not long after we left Jericho."

"Thing, grab my nail gun and passport. We're visiting a swampland."

Thing scurried out of the bush back to the house.

"Thing, no. Stop!" Enid grabbed onto Wednesday's arms. "Wednesday, I was the one who called it off. I wasn't sure about him. Something was off with him."

"Enid, You were heels on skulls for him. Whatever happened to change your mind must have been something soul unravelling."

"I sought out the therapist from Jericho. I had several conversations with her about how I felt."

Enid pulled Wednesday down to sit.

"I realized that I was just masking my feelings with the norm of the pack. I grew up with the mentality that I had to find a mate who would help with the growth of the pack. But..."

"But you realized it was not a man you desired to have by your side. So has Yoko helped you realize that?"

"After several long late night calls, yes."

Enid inched closer to Wednesday before letting go of her arms. Enid took a deep breath before she grabbed Wednesday's face and planted a deep kiss on her lips.

She didn't take long and broke off contact. She ran back to the house. Enid felt embarrassed and scared. She knew that Wednesday would never feel the same as she does for her.

Wednesday sat there stunned from what had happened.

"Thing, you will not speak of this to anybody. Or else your digits would need more than a little stitching."

Thing bowed and left Wednesday alone.

To Wednesday who has only felt nothing but confusion towards Enid, one thing became clear. It was how Enid was acting the past days they were together once again.

She was acting more affectionate and aggressive in making conversations. She could not comprehend why Enid has been acting the way she was because she has yet to experience it.

Wednesday does not know what it truly means to love nor to receive love like that.

It took several moments before Wednesday could react.

The first thing she did was touch her lips. A single drop of tear rolled from her right eye. She immediately wiped the tear away.

She told herself that it was very pathetic of her to show emotion over a single act of affection.

"Wednesday. Normally, I wouldn't mind you making someone cry but this is an exception. Tell me what happened." Morticia's voice was soft yet commanding.

"Mother, I've no intention of sharing anything that happened... yet. I myself am unsure of what just happened"

"Well, I know I'm the last person to tell you that you shouldn't pursue who your heart calls."

"What should I do, Mother? For the first time, I'm not sure of what I'm supposed to do."

"A long time ago, I had the exact same experience. Larissa was the first person to notice. She was very vocal about criticising me and my actions. Her and I were much like you and Enid right now. We often bickered in our room when things didn't go as we wanted. But one night, long before Gomez moved to Nevermore, Larissa and I were having a heated discussion."

Morticia's expression softened. A solemn expression came to Morticia as the memories of her and Larissa came rushing.

"She pushed me into the wall. Her hand on my neck. I was not one to be controlled but with her, it just felt right. At that moment, I pulled her face in and just ravaged her face. She didn't let go until it was hard for both of us to breathe."

"What happened then?"

"We didn't really talk about much of it after. It wasn't until the semester that Gomez joined Nevermore that we were on speaking terms again."

"Why did you not speak of it with Principal Weems?"

"Frankly, maybe I was just afraid to admit to myself. Maybe her as well. But I'm telling you this story because I do not want you, or her, to regret anything you'd do moving forward. Go talk to that girl."

"What do I say?"

"Just be you, Wednesday. She'll understand."

Wednesday got up from the seat and walked back to the mansion. Morticia was left alone in the garden. Regret was written on her face. Speaking with Wednesday about Larissa opened up some old wounds in her heart that she thought she cauterised.

"Enid, can we talk?"

Wednesday knocked on the door. Thing opened the door for her. Surprised but not out of the possibility.

"En-" Wednesday cut herself off as she saw Enid sitting on the windowsill looking out at the waning moon.

"I know, Wednesday. Emotion is a weakness that others can exploit. That's pretty much your thing. I just wanted to get my feelings out. Even if it meant getting hurt."

Wednesday wanted to have the last word but she couldn't find the words to say. And Wednesday always has something to say. Wednesday approached Enid and sat across from her.

"I will not judge you from whatever it is you are feeling. Because right now, I couldn't understand what is going on. But I will respond to it with what I know."

Wednesday took a deep breath. She grabbed her arm from her position and spoke.

"Enid, you have been a very bright person from the moment I met you. The bright sun of the weather I could never enjoy. Your radiating energy drained my own. I have always appreciated you respecting my boundaries even on days when I couldn't reflect the same respect to you."

Enid hid her face.

"Enid, look at me."

Enid turned to face a Wednesday with a softened expression. It caught her off guard to see the very secured Wednesday very vulnerable.

"What I'm saying is I'm not sure of what I feel but... If you're willing to help me understand what I feel, will you be my partner-in-crime?"

Enid couldn't help but chuckle at Wednesday's confused confession.

"Of course, I will, you dummy."

Enid's expression brightened up once more as Wednesday took her hand in hers.

"I love you, Wednesday Friday Addams."

"Do not ever call me by my full name ever again."

Wednesday's threat now seemed like a joke to Enid who was in cloud 9 as her confession was a success.

Both of them were smiling, one a lot less subtler than the other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 180 4
Finally hopping on the Wednesday train, even though extremely late
23.2K 351 61
Wednesday aesthetics, preferences and one shots!
70.5K 1.9K 40
A Seer and a..a what? ~*Wednesday Addams X Fem!OC*~ ~*Started- 11/28/22 | Finished - TBD*~
66K 714 38
This is as the title says, Wednesday cast one-shots. This will include the main cast: Wednesday, Enid, Tyler, Xavier, etc. but it will also include a...