The Ghost of You

By fh_criedthewolf

Samanun is a ghost trapped in her mansion from 20 years ago. Everything changed when she met the new owner of... More

Chapter 1 - The Mansion, The Owner And The Lost Love
Chapter 2 - I'll Die Once Again
Chapter 3 - Life And Death
Chapter 4 - The Book
Chapter 5 - The Line Between Life And Death
Chapter 6 - Time With You
Chapter 7 - Empty Space
Chapter 8 - First (Part 1)
Chapter 8 - First (Part 2) πŸ”ž
Chapter 9 - Photograph
Chapter 11 - What If? (Part 1)
Chapter 11 - What If? (Part 2) πŸ”ž
AUTHOR'S WORDS
Chapter 12 - Home
Chapter 13 - One Last Time πŸ”ž
Chapter 14 - P. S. I Love You
Chapter 15 - The Ghost Of You
Chapter 16 - Past, Present, Future (Epilogue)
Story Breakdown (BTS, Fun Facts Etc.)
ANNOUNCEMENT !
The Ghost Of You : Continuum
Chapter 1 - The Red String Of Fate
Chapter 2 - Quantum Entanglement
Chapter 3 - The Eyes Chico, They Never Lie
Chapter 4 - The Theory Of Colours
AUTHOR'S NOTE πŸ°πŸ§šπŸ»β€β™€οΈ
Chapter 5 - Enamored
Chapter 6 - Down The Memory Lane
Chapter 7 - Dear Diary
Chapter 8 - The Moon Is Beautiful Isn't It?
Chapter 9 - I Wanna Be Yours
Chapter 10 - I Wasn't Yours To Begin With
Chapter 11 - Apocalypse
Chapter 12 - Post Apocalyptic πŸ”ž
Chapter 13 - Between A Rock And A Hard Place
Chapter 14 - In Sickness And In Health
Chapter 15 - Make A Wish
Chapter 16 - Mistletoe (A Christmas Special)
Chapter 17 - Butterflies And Fireworks (A New Year Special)
Chapter 18 - A Little Piece Of Heaven πŸ”ž
AUTHOR'S NOTE πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰
Chapter 19 - Heartbeats, Stars And... (A Valentine's Day Special 🌹🀍🏹)
Chapter 20 - Nightmares
Chapter 21 - Sweet Dreams πŸ”ž
Chapter 22 - Kiss Me, Heal Me
Chapter 23 - Blood, Sweat and Tears
Chapter 24 - Every Rose Has Its Thorn
Chapter 25 - Under The Rose
Chapter 26 - Not A Bed Of Roses
Chapter 27 - Kiss And Make Up
Chapter 28 - The Heart Wants What It Wants πŸ”ž
Chapter 29 - She Comes Undone πŸ”ž
AUTHOR'S HEARTFELT NOTE β€οΈβ€πŸ©ΉπŸ€πŸ“
Chapter 30 - Love Is In The Air
Chapter 31 - Ungodly Hour
Chapter 32 - Golden Hour
Chapter 33 - Burning Desires πŸ”ž
Chapter 34 - Eternal Flames πŸ”ž
Chapter 35 - Her First Snow
Chapter 36 - The Tales Of Two Hearts
Chapter 37 - 480 Minutes
Chapter 38 - Surprise, Surprise!
Chapter 39 - Tulips 🌷
Chapter 40 - Territorial
Chapter 41 - Ride Or Die πŸ”ž

Chapter 10 - Pillow Talk

2.1K 137 36
By fh_criedthewolf

A/N: I'm backkk I put a lot of work in this chapter and was really excited writing it. I'm sorry if previous chapter wasn't up to your expectation but I redeemed myself with this chapter hehe hope you guys likes it!

______________________________________

The clock strikes at midnight, the moon casting a silver glow over everything in sight, the wind whistle and blew over the dried leaves on the ground. Laying in bed are two figures of beautiful women, an immortal and a mortal.

Mon lays on her stomach with her back exposed as she was topless. The only thing covering her was the sheet on her lower back. Cold sweat started to dry off her body from their little romantic "rendezvous" before. Sam snaked her hand through the back of Mon's small waist and lifted herself halfway up and started to kiss Mon's shoulders. Her soft lips trailed through the spine of Mon's bare back with hot kisses. Sam is the kind who always provides aftercare of their steamy session.

"Sam..?"

"Hmm?" She answered still busy peppering kisses.

"Have you.. ever thought about passing on? To the.. afterlife?"

Sam freezed to the question. She stops her kisses and adjusted her position. Her face changed hearing the unexpected question. Mon can see that Sam turns a bit defensive. Mon turns her body around, pulling the sheet up covering her bare chest.

"Sam, it's just an honest question. I'm not asking you to do anything. You do know we'll talk about this sooner or later."

"I don't like to talk about it."

"Sam.."

Mon reached her hand to hold Sam's comfortingly.

"Look, I don't know how. I didn't even know why I'm here in the first place. But now that you're here with me, I- I don't want to."

"My guess is, you haven't moved on from your past life. That's why you're still here. Maybe your regret is what's holding you here."

"I like it here now. With you. You're the one who said 'live in the moment' right? Now why are you asking me all this??"

"I know, I know.. but-"

"Stop it Mon. If you don't want me here just say it."

Sam gets off the bed and wears her robe. She then storms out of the bedroom without saying anything more leaving Mon in confusion.

"Th- that's not what I mean! Sam, wait. Sam!"

Sam slammed the door loudly. Mon sighed, slightly regretting her action now that Sam is mad. She runs her hands through her hair taking a deep breath and exhaled calmly.

______________________________________

After some time, Mon went down the stairs and into the living room to where Sam is, hoping that the woman had cool down a bit. Sam can hear the footsteps coming down and getting closer to her who's laying on the couch.

"You don't have to pretend that you're asleep."

Sam opens her eyes after Mon discovered her act.

"Can I sit next to you?"

"No." Sam answered shortly.

Mon's eyes turned droopy as it wasn't the answer that she wanted to hear.

"But you can lay here with me."

Sam adjusted her position a bit, getting more comfortable on the couch and opens her arms for Mon to lay on her chest.

"I thought you were mad at me Sam."

Mon snuggled into Sam's chest.

"I did. But I can never be mad at you for long."

"Can we talk now? Please? I know it's hard, but I'm here for you."

"You were right Mon."

"About?"

"I'm stucked here because of regrets. It should have been me instead of her. I should be with her until her last breath. It's a punishment.. to live forever with that regrets."

"Blaming yourself for the things that happened more than 20 years ago won't fix anything Sam. Will you tell me exactly what happened?"

Sam keeps silence.

"She was picking up our wedding dresses that afternoon. I was supposed to go with her, but I was busy for a last minute important business meeting. I decided to settle my business first before leaving it for my long vacation. And during my meeting, I got a called.."

Sam paused for a while. Mon can hear Sam's voice in desolation. Sam didn't cry, but there's an emptiness in her face and voice. And that's even worse than crying.

"I got a called from the police saying my fiancée got into a car crash and she's in a critical condition. I rushed to the hospital but it was too late. What I saw when I arrived at the hospital was- was her lifeless pale body, drained of blood."

Mon can feel Sam's chest started to heave heavily holding her tears. She hugs Sam tighter and puts her hand on the chest, calming her down.

"Do you still want to continue?"

Mon asked comfortingly and Sam nodded.

"I wasn't there during her last breath. Her last words to me was 'I'll come home to you soon.' when she walks out that door. And sh- she didn't come back. We were supposed to be wives the next day but instead, it was her funeral. And it feels like it was mine too because that was the day my heart died."

"So you regretted not going with her because you thought you can prevent that from happening?"

"Yes. And even if I can't, we probably died together and that would hurt less. I don't want her last word to me to be I'll come home to you soon knowing that she won't be back. I waited for her every damn day because of her words. I know that it won't ever happened, but I still waited. Until the day that I met you.. And now that you're here with me, I don't want to go anywhere else."

Mon lifted her head slightly to look at Sam.

"Sam.. I know this is too much to ask. But.. can you promise me something?"

"I don't like how that sounds."

"Just here me out first please?"

"Fine.. What is it?"

"If.. anything ever happen to me -"

"Mon!"

Sam stopped her mid sentence.

"Sam, calm down. Just listen."

Sam stays silence.

"If anything ever happen to me, promise me that you will not stay here anymore? Promise me that you'll pass on to the afterlife. I hate the fact that you'll stuck here alone. I don't want you to be alone."

"I'm not alone Mon. You're here with me."

"Sam.. You know what I mean. Will you promise me that?"

"I don't know.."

"Will you at least think about it?"

"I'll try."

"I love you Sam."

Time freeze as Sam heard those three words for the first time.

"You wh-what?"

"I said.. I. Love. You."

Mon punctuated each word with a kiss on Sam's full lips.

"I- Thank you?"

Mon's brows furrowed to Sam's reply and she just smiles.

"You don't have to say it back if you're not ready. I'm fine with it."

"I don't want you to think that I'll say it because you look like the woman I love before."

"If you do say it, will it be because of that?"

"No.. of course not. It'll be because of who you are, Khun Kornkamon."

"Then I trust you."

"Great, you asked me to promise something and I can't even comply to it. Now you said those words and I can't say it back. Way to make things easier for me Mon."

"Hahaha who says I'm gonna make it easy for you?"

"And Sam, I know you still love her. I know there will always be a part of her in your heart. She's a piece of you. And that's okay.", Mon added.

"And now, you're a bigger piece of it."

Sam kissed the top of Mon's head. Sam may not say it back yet in the exact words, but Mon knows that was her ways of saying I love you too. She'll just have to wait for a while for Sam.

"You get sulky often Sam. Why do I get a sulky girlfriend?"

Again, Sam was startled with Mon's choice of words. What is it with her tonight?

"Girlfriend?? Are we.. dating?"

"Well.. I did just said I love you. Samanun Anantrakul, can I be your girlfriend? Pretty please with cherry and sprinkles on top?"

"Hahahahaha that's one way to ask. You asked a lot of things from me tonight Khun Kornkamon. Yes, I want you to be my girlfriend."

They sealed the deal with a passionate kiss. Both of them can't help but smile into the kiss now that they're official. They broke the kiss and Mon snuggles even more tightly into Sam's neck and hugs her torso inhaling her scents.

"Babe.. I'm not going anywhere, why are you suffocating me?"

Sam laughed seeing her girlfriend being extra clingy after their pillow talk.

"I know.. I just love how you smells like. I want to sleep like this tonight."

"Here? On the couch? My whole body are gonna be asleep with you on top of me like this."

"I don't care~ I just wanna be really close to you tonight."

Mon replied with a sleepy voice as she's starting to drift off to sleep.

"Okay khaa~ Whatever you want."

As much as Sam loves what's happening right now, she can't help but think of the future, the possibility of what's Mon saying is going to be true. Do she moves on and find peace? Or stay here and grief again reliving the memories?

The night went silence as both of them fell asleep on the couch. Sam's hands are holding tightly the woman on top of her, hoping for another day to spend with each other, another week, another month, even another year and if miracles happen, even a lifetime.

______________________________________

A/N: I got tears in my eyes writing this chapter 😭 We're almost there to an end, just a few chapters left. I really really love this story 😭 I'm sad to ends it 😭

What do you think will happen to them?? Leave a comment below as it motivates me! And also some votes!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.5K 951 21
Freen is a teacher, Becky is a lawyer. Not too much angst, be warned there will be smut. I'm not a writer or artist or lawyer so there will be error...
61.2K 2.6K 35
Freen and Becky have a encounter during a party attended with their husbands. Both are married and have a sad marriage but as they see each other thi...
629K 24.9K 138
The dark theory with FreenBecky.. must read. #FreenBecky #FANFIC Supporting Characters : [ Irin - Nam - Nop - Tan - Mich -Chen -Saint - Cherisa - Ni...
545K 28.5K 138
A 20 years old girl meet a 33 old woman, who's also a widower and had a 3 years old son. What happened if their fate crossed and becoming one only to...