Unexpected Love

By GIG_1003

- The door opened, and there he was, still sweaty from the concert, drinking a beer and grabbing a bowl of no... More

1. An introduction.
2. Life Goes On
3. BTS Hiatus And Trip to Seoul
4. Suga Going Solo
5. D-Day is Here
6. Meeting Suga
7. Back At The Hotel
8. Concert Day 2
9. Girls' Night Out
10. Concert D3
11. That Tense Sexual Moment
12. The Next (Or Same?) Morning
13. Making Decisions
14. Time to Tell Yoongi
15. Making Things Right
16. Let Yourself Fly
17. Meet The Team's New Therapist
18. This IS Happening
19. The Adventure Begins
20. My Dream
21. 내 꿈
22. Mezcal and Belly Shots
23. Chicago D1
24. No Concert Day
25. Chicago D2 & D3
26. Morning Off
27. Our Alone Time
28. The Next Day
29. Time for California
30. Suga's Music
31. My Panic Attack
32. My Sweet Yoongi
33. Uneasiness in the Dark
34. My Own Free Time
35. Is Yoongi OK?
36. Love Confessions and First Argument
37. California Concerts
38. Meeting Seung
39. A Nice Reunion
40. A Happy Yoongi
41. The Rest of California Concerts
42. Uneasiness
43. Arriving at Seoul
44. Ok, Bella, Now What?
45. D - Day: Movie Night.
46. All Nighter
47. Our Reward
48. I Hate Hospitals
49. Namjoon, Jungkook... and Jimin!
50. Lots of Laughter
51. Farewells
52. Sweet Maknae
53. Metamorphosis: A New Beginning
54. HQ
55. FaceTime
56. My Dear Namdongsaeng
57. A Wonderful Idea
58. Jakarta
Author's Note
59. Japan
60. Something Missing In My Life
61. Lana
62. It's Not That Simple
63. Silent Days
64. Burst All Out
65. Home Is Where Your Heart Feels Loved
66. Bangkok
67. Blackmail in Singapore
68. Singapore Concerts
69. Time To Go Back
70. Dear Life, Please Give Me A Break
71. Threats
72. Talking About My Past
73. The Morning Before The Big Days
74. Seoul Concerts
75. I'm Kim Taehyung, Nice To Meet You.
76. We're Family
77. We're Family Pt. 2
78. Our Last Night Together
79. My Day Has Arrived
80. Visiting My Family
81. Getting My Things In Order.
83. My Goodbyes
84. Finally
85. My Love
86. Agust D: The Final
87. The Last
88. Behind The Amygdala Door
89. Seven Together
90. Seven Together Pt. 2
91. My OT7
92. El sueño de Bella: My Final
93. Future's Gonna Be OK
Author's Note
Update
Epilogue

82. Changing Dates

50 4 0
By GIG_1003

It's been a week since we got back to Monterrey, and I'm almost done arranging everything. I took a one day trip to Mexico City to arrange my diplomas that I need to validate in Korea. I took care of linking my bank account to a new account in KB Financial Group, took Lana to the vet to get her health records and arrange the permits for the international flight, and went to the university to turn in my formal resignation letter. I also met most of my patients to let them know I'm not going to be able to attend them anymore, all of them were happy for me even though they were quite sad I would not be with them anymore.

As for my doctorate investigation, well, we're already on the last stretch and we only need to have it put together and proofread the document to submit it. On Wednesday I had a meeting with Sebastian's partner to resign as Co-CEO, I'm still a major stockholder, but he will take charge completely from now on; the company is thriving and he expects to grow internationally soon.

However, I still need to arrange some issues, and go back to visit my family one last time, and... that means I need a couple more days. I don't know how I will tell Yoongi that I'm staying 5 more days, I hope he'll understand.

I just got a call a couple of hours ago from JK and Jimin, apparently, they're still in NYC, but I can't tell you why. It was so good to see them! I can't wait to meet all of them again. Also, Yoongi told me he'll call me today around 4:00 PM KST, which means I need to stay awake a couple of more hours, but I don't care because I really miss him. I don't know how I will tell him about my delay, the last time we spoke was 4 days ago, and he was pretty anxious but he didn't want to tell me why. He told me about his brother's wedding and his time spent with his Eomma, he was a bit upset about the leaked pictures of her, but he knows that he can't control issues like that.

1:12 AM

— "Hey Babe! How are you?"

— "Nae Nabi, finally! I'm fine, how are you? Thank you for staying up for the call."

— "I'm fine, gwaenchanh-ayo, I miss you so much! How was your week?

— "It was ok, I went out for some drinks with some friends, got some things ready for the concert, and slept in really late... but I miss waking up with you by my side, I guess I'll have to hang on for another 10 days till you come back."

— "Yeah... about that..."

— "Nae Nabi... what 'about that'? Are you having second thoughts?" — his voice got very deep.

— "Of course not Babe! I am coming back, but I need more days. I'm going back to visit my dad so I can say goodbye to the family, and I still need to settle some more things here. I changed our flight for the 1st."

— "Aaah... you're killing me Bella... two more weeks... but I get it, you need to settle things properly so you can feel at ease when you come back; it's ok, it's ok."

— "Thank you Love, it means a lot to me having your support."

— "Guess what? I forgot to tell you and show you... I brought Holly with me! I needed the company, and all the guys are busy, so... Holly is my salvation right now." — he gave me that sweet gummy smile before disappearing for a moment, only to come back with Holly in his arms to show him on the camera. — "Do you think Lana and him will get along?"

— "Aawww! He's so cute! Can't wait to hug him! I'm sure Lana will love her new big brother. Talking about Lana... " — Lana just popped up in front of the camera trying to lick my face.

— "Aish! She's bigger than Holly! She better not want to attack my son!"

We small-talked for a little more than an hour, and when I was going to say goodbye Yoongi turned into his Agust D and started talking dirty to me, but I don't intend to share any of it right now, let's just say that he left me with a lot to dream about, and he said he had to go and take care of himself because I wasn't there to help him out with his "painful condition".

So, now I'm going to bed almost sure that I will dream with Agust D; tomorrow I have to meet my accountant and my lawyer, I have a little surprise for Aby to take care of.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 64.7K 63
When soulmates turn fifteen, whatever your soulmate writes on their body, will also appear on yours. They can also feel each other's pain and heart b...
287K 11.1K 66
[Short Chapters] Being a pop star means you've got to be on your best behaviour at all times. But what happens when you end up dissing Kpop in front...
155K 6K 71
Why me. Seriously.. It started with the best concert of my life. Now everything is upside down. Off the rails. Unhinged. Things aren't making sense. ...
21.1K 1.5K 72
After an unexpected transfer in her career, a young singer is swept into a whirlwind of life-changing events surrounding new romance, intergeneration...