Wenclair Oneshots

By W0menRh0t

!Not my stories! Wenclair Oneshots More

All The Woe's Astage
How does thy heart still beat?- Seriously how are you standing?
Enid Fever
Hurt comfort
Cloudy with a Chance of Waffles
Crushing
A Stay In Bed
Hope You're Happy
Cold and Warm
Autistic Wednesday
Personality Swap
Home
Weeks Ago
Wenclair Minis
Malevolent//Wenclair
MERRY GAYMAS
I oop- jumpscare
Hold still, my Sweet
Dysphoria days
The Moon's Light and Wolf's Shadow
Werewolf problems
Under the Weather
Content
Chatfic (1)
Chatfic (2)
Wenclair Picnic
Wenclair tickle
SheWolf
Anything For You Cara Mia
Please Don't Hide from me
NOT A STORY!!!
Actually, I do need you
on the gray scale
Happy new year!
Wednesday Hates French
Cats/Dogs
Angst
Prom
Cuddles
Forehead Kisses
Sunlight, burn bright, first wick I lighte tonight
Come on, you have to admit!
It was amazing.
Go on, stop me!!
Tattoo?!
Friends...For Now
Stims
Heart to Heart
Arrested
Seventeen
Soulmates
Valentines
A Moonlit Picnic
Goo Goo Muck
Eye of Newt
Wolf ears
Why?
Fake Dating
Vampire
Birthday
Parent trouble but make it double
I love that smile of yours
'Ur Girlypop!'
Snoods
I Miss My Loverman
You're a mean one, Ms. Addams
I'm just gonna keep waiting underneath the mistletoe
3rd of December, you gave me your sweater
Braid train! Chu Chu!
Family Line
Sick day
I could be a better girlfriend than him
Despair
Space song
I'm afraid of change
Smart, Perceptive, and chronically misunderstood
Love triangle? I can fix that
Christmas is here, bring some holiday cheer!
Just Another Wenclair Story
Cuddles and kisses
Knife to the throat
The first kiss
Mistakes
A girl and her werewolf
Confession Via Taylor Swift
Gift of The Wolf
Gift of The Moon
Teacher's Pet
Painful Sting and Soothing Kiss
How to Comfort Your Pup 101
Our Symphony
Don't Turn Your Back on a Wolf
What Happened Next
Kiss You On Your Stupid Face
A girl and her werewolf
Valentine's Day
Will the story ever end for the raven
!END!

Therapy is needed

326 8 0
By W0menRh0t

Credits to: WeakNerd_Arms

"And the time starts...now!" Mrs. Kinbott said. Enid looked up from her fiddling fingers and stared at Mrs. Kinbott.

"So first things first, how has your week been?" Enid smiled.

"It's been good. We won the Poe Cup after years. Finally got that smug smirk off of Bianca!" Enid smiled. Remembering the Poe cup, and remembering how she held Wednesday..All that warmth that travelled down her body..

"How was yours?" Enid asked, trying to keep the thoughts of Wednesday out of her head.

"It was nice. Wednesday finally opened up with her family. Not a lot of information was gotten." Mrs. Kinbott said with a sort of sad look. Enid had a frown on her face, she was trying to get her mind off Wednesday. Not talk about her more.

"Any problems with your family lately?" Mrs. Kinbott asked. Wow, just getting straight to the point I see. Enid was thinking. Lately she hasn't had any problems with her family.

"No, mom hasn't lashed out on me for anything Other than me being a disappointment in the family." Enid chuckled a nervous chuckle. Mrs. Kinbott had a big frown on her face. Enid's chuckle died down and she now had a nervous smile on her face.

"Well, you haven't been complaining about your new roommate. That a first. Have you guys made better connection between each other?" Enid nodded. She started to think about Wednesday again. Her soft hair that she felt only once. It would've been a better experience if she wasn't threatened while touching it.

"She's been..nicer than before now." Enid said with a smile. She would die to see Wednesday's smile. How Enid imagined it, it was going to be a beautiful thing to see.

"How has she been nice?" Mrs. Kinbott ask, crossing her legs while she sat and putting her hands on her legs.

"She hasn't been threating me with death threats as much now." Enid said. Her thoughts still clouding with thoughts about Wednesday now. Not unusual because her thoughts are almost always Wednesday. How she was doing, was she doing good?

"That's nice.." Mrs. Kinbott said, hesitating.

"It is! She even let me hold her hand for like.. 5.7 seconds! It was great.." Enid swooned. How could she not?

"Enid, do you like Wednesday?" Mrs. Kinbott asked. Enid's face turned into a tomato and her ears were red. Why would she ask that?

"What???...No..." Enid said, eyes darting around everywhere. She doesn't like Wednesday! They're polar opposites! She can't like Wednesday. She's better off without seeing her beautiful face again, and her soft hair. And how her wavy hair looks like when she unbraids it when she goes to sleep..

"Oh, Fuck. I do like her."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.1K 1.5K 14
In which a Stoner and a Werewolf fall in love whilst trying to defeat a murderer. Or Where Alina accidentally confesses to her crush while high on E...
136K 4.2K 53
Wenclair one-shots! originally posted on Archive of Our Own - @ frozengay
260K 8.4K 41
𝙥𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙣: 𝗳𝗲𝗯𝗿𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗵, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟯 ˏˋ°•*⇢ ɪᴛꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ᴡᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴀʏ...
798 38 33
For me to know and for you(readers) to find out (Wednesday *strangle thing slowly*) (Enid and Y/n *walks in*) Y/n - "what are you- Enid -"Wednesday...