Wenclair Oneshots

By W0menRh0t

!Not my stories! Wenclair Oneshots More

All The Woe's Astage
How does thy heart still beat?- Seriously how are you standing?
Enid Fever
Hurt comfort
Cloudy with a Chance of Waffles
Crushing
A Stay In Bed
Hope You're Happy
Cold and Warm
Autistic Wednesday
Personality Swap
Home
Weeks Ago
Wenclair Minis
Malevolent//Wenclair
MERRY GAYMAS
I oop- jumpscare
Hold still, my Sweet
Dysphoria days
The Moon's Light and Wolf's Shadow
Werewolf problems
Under the Weather
Content
Chatfic (1)
Chatfic (2)
Wenclair Picnic
Wenclair tickle
SheWolf
Anything For You Cara Mia
Please Don't Hide from me
NOT A STORY!!!
Actually, I do need you
on the gray scale
Happy new year!
Wednesday Hates French
Cats/Dogs
Angst
Prom
Cuddles
Forehead Kisses
Sunlight, burn bright, first wick I lighte tonight
Come on, you have to admit!
It was amazing.
Go on, stop me!!
Tattoo?!
Friends...For Now
Stims
Heart to Heart
Arrested
Seventeen
Soulmates
Valentines
A Moonlit Picnic
Goo Goo Muck
Eye of Newt
Wolf ears
Why?
Fake Dating
Vampire
Birthday
Parent trouble but make it double
I love that smile of yours
'Ur Girlypop!'
Snoods
You're a mean one, Ms. Addams
I'm just gonna keep waiting underneath the mistletoe
3rd of December, you gave me your sweater
Braid train! Chu Chu!
Family Line
Sick day
I could be a better girlfriend than him
Despair
Therapy is needed
Space song
I'm afraid of change
Smart, Perceptive, and chronically misunderstood
Love triangle? I can fix that
Christmas is here, bring some holiday cheer!
Just Another Wenclair Story
Cuddles and kisses
Knife to the throat
The first kiss
Mistakes
A girl and her werewolf
Confession Via Taylor Swift
Gift of The Wolf
Gift of The Moon
Teacher's Pet
Painful Sting and Soothing Kiss
How to Comfort Your Pup 101
Our Symphony
Don't Turn Your Back on a Wolf
What Happened Next
Kiss You On Your Stupid Face
A girl and her werewolf
Valentine's Day
Will the story ever end for the raven
!END!

I Miss My Loverman

289 9 0
By W0menRh0t

Credits to: WeakNerd_Arms

Wednesday messed up. She messed up bad.

How could she be so naive? So dumb? So ignorant!

She should go just left Enid out of it and snook out by herself.

—-

(Again, This mean that someone is remembering something.)

"I already apologized, it's over." Wednesday said.

"Over?" Enid scoffed. "Tonight was just the birthday cake that you couldn't even be bothered to cut!" Enid yelled. Causing Wednesday to flinch.

"You'll use anyone to get what you want, even if it means putting them in danger." Enid said with such emotion in he voice.

"We could have died tonight because of your stupid obsession!" Enid bitterly said.

"But we didn't." Wednesday hotly said, she started stepping closer. "Now I'm one step closer to solving this case." she paused. "That is what is important."

Enid looked at her in utter disbelief.

"I've tried." Enid said gulping. "really really, really hard to be your friend."

"Put myself out there." Wednesday face softened and felt immense regret. She could feel the sting in her eyes.

"Always thought of your feelings." Enid said, not even trying to calm her voice anymore.

Enid continued on. "Always told people, "I know why gives off serial killer vibes, but she's really just shy."

"I didn't ask you to do that." Why didn't Wednesday just back down? She's going to ruin everything.

"You didn't have to because that's what friends do!" Wednesday's eyes could show her heart breaking in just a snap.

"They don't have to asked!" Enid yelled

"And the fact that you don't know that says everything." Enid said, her voice lowering. Wednesday's eyes were lifeless and dark, as always but you could see actual hurt in her eyes. They were even starting to turn red.

Enid started grabbing her bags. Wednesday wanted to stop her, grab her wrists and yell "Don't". But she didn't, she just stood there. Staring.

Enid grabbed all her stuff and threw a sentence that will forever be in Wednesday's mind.

"You want to be alone, Wednesday? Be alone."

Enid left the room. Wednesday was standing there, staring off into the distance. Processing what just happened. She stared at the half-colored, half-dull window. She watched as thunder struck and the rain poured.

She started walking towards it. She slowly sat down, brought her knee's to her chest and wrapped her arms around her legs.

Is this what it's like to be truly alone? Wednesday always liked the idea of being alone. Alone with her thoughts and just alone in general. She thought just being alone in a room was the feeling of being truly alone. But she was wrong.

She was always warned that everyone dies alone. She liked the thought.

but for the first time in her life, it didn't feel good.

She could feel tears welling up in her eyes, and for once. She didn't stop them.

—-

This is where she's at now.

Whimpering and sobbing into her knees.

She doesn't know when she'll stop. She doesn't know if she'll stop. She was scared, she couldn't stop the tears from flowing and the sounds coming from her mouth that sound like choked screams.

She tried multiple times to stop her from crying but she couldn't.

She just couldn't.

So she sat there crying loudly. Even at this time of night. She knew that people could hear her. Hopefully they will be bad human beings and not worry and call Ms. Thornhill to her dorm room.

Unfortunately, someone else came. Someone that wasn't Ms. Thornhill.

She heard the door open and didn't even bother to hide what was happening to her.

"Wednesday?" She heard a familiar voice say. Wednesday looked up.

It was Eugene.

"W-Wednesday!" Eugene ran to her, Wednesday looked like a mess. Her eyes were bloodshot and there were waterfalls of tears coming from her eyes. Wednesday struggled to even breathe.

"What happened?!" Eugene said. Wednesday just put her face back in her knees and cried even harder than before.

It sounded like she was screaming mad man that was being restrained to be put back in the asylum. Wednesday would usually like that if it wasn't her doing the screaming.

Eugene never really seen Wednesday emotional. Really only showing her a confused face and that was it. So this was overwhelming for him. But he could only imagine, a girl who showed almost no emotions. Crying, screaming, whimpering, and shaking must have felt.

Wednesday hadn't even cried like this when Nero passed away.

Suddenly she felt another person enter the room.

Bianca Barclay.

"W-Wednesday!" Bianca said as she sat down with her.

"What happened?" Bianca asked Eugene.

"I- I have no idea! I just heard crying and screaming from her room and came in. She won't tell me why she's crying." Eugene answered. Bianca nodded and both of them rubbed her back and put their hands on her hands. Both of them were surprised that she didn't break their hands.

"Oh, Wednesday.." Eugene said sadly. He looked like he was tear up himself.

They soon got Wednesday to calm down and get her to bed. Wednesday fell asleep almost instantly, voice hoarse from crying and shouting.

—-

She looked at herself in the mirror and almost immediately started crying. Her eyes are as red as blood itself and she had huge bags under her eyes. She soon got herself together and went to the cafeteria to get some breakfast.

Everyone's eyes were on Wednesday. I mean, everyday eyes were on Wednesday, but not for the reason they had always used.

Wednesday actually looked dead.

She was paler than pale, her eye bags were big enough to carry groceries, and her eyes were so red everyone thought she had gotten pink eye. One person even offered eye drops but Wednesday ignored and ate alone.

She looked at the seat beside her.

Enid always say there.

Wednesday dropped her fork and felt tears running down her face once again. She just sat there, not yelling or screaming. Just sat there, everyone looking at her, tears leaving her red eyes.

She sat there for a good minute, crying and looking at the ground. Until she felt a hand touch her shoulder, she was about to snap at who ever was touching her, but when she whipped her head around to see the person.

It was Enid.

She gasped slightly.

"Let's go to the dorm." Enid took Wednesday's hand and Wednesday didn't complain, nor did she speak a word.

Wednesday looked at Enid.

She had bags under her eyes to and red eyes, not as red as Wednesday's though.

Enid closed the dorm room and hugged Wednesday so tightly, if she were to squeez Wednesday more, she would be suffocating. But she deserved it anyway. Wednesday hugged back slowly and began sniffling and those choked screaming sound came back.

"I'm so, so, so sorry for last night, Wednesday. I could see that it took a number in you.." Enid said, Wednesday just sobbed more.

Wednesday calmed down so she could respond, and Enid waited patiently.

"N-no..you have the right to be angry with me and all those words, I deserved them." Wednesday whispered out.

"Oh, Wednesday..." Enid said as she shed a few tears of her own.

Both of them stood there, Wednesday letting out all of the 10 years of emotion that she had locked up, hoping to never be seen by someone ever.

Wednesday ended her crying and now there was only sniffling.

"You want to lay down now?" Enid asked. Wednesday whispered a soft and quick "Yes, please." and Enid led Wednesday to her bed. Enid waited until Wednesday was in her bed and started walking to her own colorful bed.

Until she felt something grab her hand. A very cold, cold hand.

"Wait...C-can you stay?" Wednesday asked. Enid smiled and crawled into bed with her. Enid put her hands around Wednesday and pushed her towards her more.

"Enid?" Wednesday said. Enid let out a sleepy answer.

"Can you promise you won't leave me?" Wednesday asked, she didn't want to stay that, but it felt right, if Wednesday cried this much for Enid. I don't think she could handle Enid forgetting her.

"I promise." Enid said softly and kisses Wednesday's forehead

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.5K 730 13
โ๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฐ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ.โž ๐–๐ž๐๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐๐š๐ฒ'๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ง๐ข๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ...
65.9K 714 38
This is as the title says, Wednesday cast one-shots. This will include the main cast: Wednesday, Enid, Tyler, Xavier, etc. but it will also include a...
136K 4.2K 53
Wenclair one-shots! originally posted on Archive of Our Own - @ frozengay
9K 159 23
I noticed there aren't too many books out yet but also I got bored of just reading them so I decided to write my own. I will write for the following...