𝐌𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐢 𝐓𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐡𝐚�...

By advikaaroraaa

𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟏 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐁𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 Nuisance is her middle name Perfection... More

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜
𝐃𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞
𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭
Part:1
1. 𝐆𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐬𝐞
2. 𝐄𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐲
3. 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐫
4. 𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐞
5. 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞
6. 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐤
8. 𝐁𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐭
9. 𝐓𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐓𝐚𝐭
10. 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬
11. 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐇𝐞𝐫
12. 𝐂𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐞
13. 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧
14. 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭
15. 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬
16. 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
17. 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧
18. 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞
𝟏𝟗- 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐞𝐭 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
20. THE TEMPTATION
21. My Safe Place
22. THE SANGEET
23. THE WEDDING
24. THE RECEPTION
25. THE GUST OF PAST
26. THE BROKEN HEARTS
27. THE VIDEO CALLS
Part-2
28. THE PORTRAITS
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS
29. THE BEACH
30. THE NEW ARRANGEMENTS
31. THE JEALOUSY
32. THE PAIN
33. THE LUST AND ANGER
34. THE REVELATIONS
35. The First Meet
36. THE FAMILY DINNER
37: THE WARNING
38. THE DESTRUCTION
39. HAPPY NEW YEAR
40- BACK TO INDIA
41. The family kalesh
42. The Chaotic Family
43- The Attack
44- Who Are You?
Important Announcement
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟑
𝟒𝟓- 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝟒𝟔- 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐈𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝟒𝟕- 𝐄𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥
𝟒𝟖- 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐆𝐢𝐟𝐭
𝟒𝟗- 𝐏𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬
𝟓𝟎- 𝐃𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐌𝐞 𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲
𝟓𝟏- 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲'𝐬 𝐊𝐢𝐜𝐤
𝟓𝟐- 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞
𝟓𝟑-𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐭
𝟓𝟒- 𝐄𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟓𝟓- 𝐀 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫
𝟓𝟔- 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫
𝟓𝟕- 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐦𝐞?
𝟓𝟖- 𝐑𝐮𝐡
𝟓𝟗- 𝐀 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲
𝟔𝟎. 𝐈𝐟 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞, 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝟐

7. 𝐆𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠

71.4K 4.1K 533
By advikaaroraaa

                             Aadya's POV

I was departing back to my room to change my clothes when Gio met me in the hallways.

"Hey! Sup." I greeted him as he started walking beside me on the stairs.
"Hi. I realised we didn't get to know each other much." He said, fidgeting his fingers.

"Of course. So, tell me something about yourself." I asked, curiously.
"Well, I am the COO at Williams Co., as you already know. And— what else would you like to know?"

"You are an Italian, right? So, did your family shift to Manhattan when you were young or what?" I didn't know what else to ask so I started with knowing about his family.

"Uh— I actually don't have a family. They died in a plane crash." Suddenly, his voice turned sad and I felt guilty for asking him the question.

I didn't mean to hurt him but I had no clue about his family and what's with them. Had I known anything, I wouldn't have brought the topic up.

"Hey, I am really sorry for asking. I didn't know."
"It's alright. Relax. Anyways, forget about me. Tell me something about yourself." He changed the topic immediately and a sad smile curled on my lips.

"There is nothing much to me. Just like you, I am an open book." I shrugged with a smile.

"Haha, so we are basically the same people in different fonts." He joked and I chuckled with him.

"That's one way to put it." I replied.

"And what about your best friend?" Gio asked and that had my attention now.
"What about her?" I asked him back.

"What is she like?"

"Mhmm. Looks like you are interested in knowing her. Aren't you?" I smirked at him and he cleared his throat.

"Well, I can't deny it."

"Why don't you ask her yourself, what she is like?"

"Huh!"

I took out my phone and searched my contact for her number.

"Here. You can talk to her and get to know her yourself." I sent him her number and smiled at him.

He seemed to be a nice guy and exactly like the one I can picture Ika with. So, I trust him enough to give him her number. We were talking when Adrian came from behind.

"This should remain between us. Don't tell anyone, I repeat do not." I warned Gio and he smiled at me before going away from there.

I then started walking towards my room while Adrian followed beside me. I did not start a conversation with him, especially after the move he pulled some time back.

"Ekaksh will beat the shit out of Gio if he comes to know about this." He said out of nowhere.

I turned my head a little towards him and raised my brow, "Why would bhai do anything like that?" I asked.

"You know we men have a code which we stick by." He replied with a shrug.
"What code?" I asked him.

"You don't mess with your best friend's sister and—" he started but before he could finish a laugh erupted out of me.
"Why do you think he was trying anything on me?"

"I know my friend and I know he is a big time flirt. From what I heard, it seemed you two have already started keeping secrets. So, I just guessed." He replied.

"Well, in that case, you should know the whole conversation before making assumptions. I am sorry to break your bubble but there is nothing like what you think with Gio and Me." I told him with a stern look this time.

It's not fair that he goes around making assumptions which are not true, that too when he does not know more than half of the conversation.

"Good thing, then." He spoke nonchalantly.

"You should go and change. Manisha di asked me to inform you and Gio to accompany us to her place." I told him and he nodded.

He went inside his room and I made my way towards mine. I locked the door behind me and opened the closet to pick an outfit. Since it's a family gathering, I decided to wear a simple dark blue suit. I styled it with a blue loop ring and blue butterfly pendant. I styled my hair in loose waves and kept it open. After being satisfied with my look, I left the room and locked it.

Adrian stepped out of his room almost at the same time as I did. Reflexively, my eyes went to him and I looked him up and down. He was wearing a blue shirt with off white pants and loafers. He looked hot. I was ogling at him when he suddenly smirked and winked at me again. I came out of my trance and looked here and there nervously.

"You look good in that dress." He complimented me as we walked side by side.
"You don't look bad yourself." I said, not looking at him.

None of us said anything for some time when I suddenly felt his breath near my ears which made my own breath hitch.

"The dress does justice to your beautiful body, sweetheart." He whispered in my ears before walking ahead.

I breathed out finally and didn't realise I was actually holding it in. My cheeks were on fire and I am dead sure I must be red.

"What happened.. Where are you lost? I called you a few times, you didn't respond. And why are you sweating?", Gio asked me and I realised my state. I immediately wiped some sweat near my forehead with my dupatta.

"Nothing, it's just I was feeling hot that's why. Come on let's go or we will be late", I said, hurriedly and we made our way downstairs where everyone was already waiting.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"Why are you so late, idiot. I was waiting for the last half an hour", Ika complained as soon as I stepped out of my car.

"Cool down baby, cool down. Now I am here na let's go", I said.

At the same time Gio came beside me and looked at Ika and smirked who in turn glared at him. Why do I smell something fishy here? Gio was openly staring at Ika, more like taking in her appearance. She was wearing a simple short kurti with patiala and dupatta.

"Let's go from here", she held my hand and took me away while Gio chuckled.

"What's with you two!?", I asked her.
"I will tell you after sometime", she said as we reached the living room.

Everyone sat down and greeted each other. It was a family gathering where all three of our family were present together after so long.

"Namaste uncle aunty", I greeted Rajat uncle and Reena aunty folding my hands.

"Jeete raho, bete", they blessed me
(Live long, child)

"Namaste kitto, namaste aunty", I greeted Ravi uncle and Sudha aunty in the same way.
"Jeete raho, beta", they blessed me
(Live long, princess)

Since childhood Ravi uncle has been like my godfather, just like Papa was to Ika. Both of them spoiled us a lot. That's why I call him Kitto and he calls me doll.

Everyone started talking, laughing and eating. Gio was also mixing well with everyone because of his friendly nature. Meanwhile Adrian was just sitting on one of the sofas and spoke only when asked about something. We all tried to make them comfortable, which to an extent we succeeded with Gio but can't say the same about Adrian. He glanced my way every now and then and smiled a few times which I awkwardly returned. Ika was busy glaring at Gio and blabbering and mimicking him on everything he said. Now I really wanted to know what happened.

"Rajat, I wanted to ask something from you. Something very close to your heart", Papa finally started and our nervousness peaked.

"Arey Raghav, Dost se koi itni formality krta hai kya. Jo bolna hai bol yrr." Rajat uncle said to dad
(There is no formality between friends, say whatever you want to say)

"I think our kids are old enough to get married. And I have always wanted our children to marry each other. So why not get Manisha married to Ekaksh?" dad said.

Manisha di blushed and looked down while Ekaksh Bhai was looking at her adoringly. Rajat uncle also looked at her and smiled.

"Is it a yes or a no, princess?" Uncle asked her and she nodded shyly. Everyone smiled.

"So it's done then. My daughter has no problem, so I have no problem. Let's call Pandit ji (priest) and finalise the dates", Rajat uncle said

The elders started talking among themselves while we took Manisha di and others with us to the other living room.

"So, Miss Manisha Singhania— Or should I say to be Mrs Manisha Ekaksh Sharma." Ika started the teasing session.
"Ayo! Don't tease my friend like that. Ohh sorry, my to-be sister in law." Gio commented.

"So Bhabhi, here is the deal. Make me your favourite and I will tell you all of Bhai's secrets and will also show you his childhood pics", Ariv also joined.
"No Bhabhi, I will be your favourite because I am also Bhai's favourite. And I know Bhai better than these minions." I stated the obvious and flipped my hair.

"Okay guys, stop it yrr. You are not kids now. Don't tease her." Bhai said, defending her.
"Ohoo— so defensive, huh. Good going, Bhai." My smirk widened while everyone else hooted

We continued the teasing session for a while, Bhai was defending Manisha di every now and then.
It feels so good to see Bhai with someone who actually loves him. In between I noticed Gio teasing Ika while she just snickered at him. I grabbed her hand and took her with me away from them in the Garden area because I wanted to know what was going on. You know I love gossip hehe.

"Now spill", I said directly

"Okay, so it happened in the morning that—" she started.

_________________________________

Phir mujhe Dil se pukaar tu
Keh de mera hai ek baar tu
Tere jaisa main ban jaunga
Haule haule thora sa sudhar tu

Don't forget to vote and comment 🫶🏻🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

432K 27.2K 44
"𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮... 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐌𝐈�...
147K 5.6K 28
AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE ON AMAZON!!! *Unedited first draft of Sinfully Beautiful* I have loved him for as long as I can remember. Stared at those lon...
9.5M 310K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
25K 1.2K 61
"Open your eyes love, Look at me" Goosebumps spread across my skin as soon as his voice hit my eardrums. I nodded negatively meanwhile his grip tortu...