Goddamn These People Are Attr...

De Ilovefoodpeeps

A Lookism x gender-neutral reader Y/N was just an average person you would see every, they didn't stand out m... Mais

Author note: Read Before Proceeding
Chapter 1: A New School
Chapter 2: Befriending a cute guy
Chapter 3: Lies and deceit
Chapter 4: Fight Fight Fight
Chapter 5: Wholesome interactions
Chapter 6: Daniel having some trouble
Chapter 7: A Hangout with Zack and Friends
Chapter 8: A hang out with Zack and Friends pt. 2
Chapter 9: Drunk people basically
Chapter 10: Introducing Little Daniel
Chapter 11: Zack can punch accurately even when he is drunk
What Characters think about you
Chapter 12: Getting to know Jay a little bit better and encouraging violence
Chapter 13: (Insert good title here)
Chapter 15: Usual Drama with Daniel involved (as always)
Chapter 16: Getting ready for the school festival.
Chapter 17: The day of the event
Chapter 18: Closure
Chapter 19: Yui got caught
Chapter 20: More violence in the convenience store

Chapter 14: Gifts for the Birthday boy

348 17 0
De Ilovefoodpeeps

~Daniel's birthday~

"Huh, so four people are planning to ambush Daniel? Why?" I questioned, whispering to him.

They were from burn knuckles so probably to avenge their leader. The page read

"Makes sense, what are you gonna do about it?"

...

"You're gonna beat them up, aren't you?" I deadpanned

*Nods*

"Of course, while you do that, I'm gonna give him my present." 

What's your present?

"Eh, something cute things that he would like, I guess. How about you?"

Clothes

"Cool, how many?"

It's a lot 

"Want me to help you, if possible?"

No need, just worry about your present :)

"Ah okay, how do you know all this information anyways?"

They happened to be meeting in the place where I usually smoke

"You smoke?" I asked, surprised by this fact.

Yeah

"Oh okay," his face held a puzzled look as he tilted his head.

You're not mad? 

"Eh, It's your choice, if you wanna smoke, smoke." I shrugged. 

Huh, people would usually scold me if they saw me doing that.

"People have opinions on smoking, to each of their own."

What's your opinion?

"(I don't mind it but I'm not for it/ I smoke too, I honestly don't care/ I'm against it but don't bother others just because they smoke)" I stated.

I see He looked deep in thought.

"After school, let's give the gifts to him"

*Nods*

I turned my attention towards the board, seeing that the teacher surprisingly didn't notice me Jay conversing.

~Time skip~

I stretched out my limbs tiredly, letting out a sigh of relief that school was over. I packed my stuff, careful to not crush my gift for Daniel. I walked out of school with Jay as I saw Daniel in the distance.

"Jay, where's your gift?"

At home, it's not too far from here so I have time to give it to him

"Alright, see ya later" I bid him goodbye as I started to jog after Daniel.

"Yo Daniel" I called out to him, grabbing his attention and turning towards my direction.

"Oh! Y/N! Do you need anything?"

"I wanna walk to where you live!" I fibbed, and he started to visibly sweat a bit.

"O-Oh? Um, sure!" he chuckled nervously making me raise an eyebrow but didn't comment on it. We both went down the road where his house was, huh, so he must live in one of the poorer neighbourhoods. 

"Hey Daniel, I heard that it was your birthday today" I started, making small talk.

"Eh? How do you know?" Daniel questioned me in surprise.

"You were kinda talking a little loud on the phone with your mom," I stated in a matter-of-factly tone, making him nervously chuckle out of embarrassment.

"Oh... hehe, sorry" 

"You're fine, but since we're nearing your house..." I dug into the depths of my bag and fished out a slightly crumpled present.

"Happy birthday, Daniel" I grinned, handing the present towards him. He was speechless for a second then proceeded to thank me profusely.

"You didn't have to get me anything for my birthday!" Daniel exclaimed, his face flushing red as he waved his hands around.

"Nah but I wanted to" I winked, and he just turned red to the point he looked like he wanted to combust.

"Thank you for the present" He bowed at a 90-degree angle, making me sweatdrop. I then saw a familiar mop of blond hair heading towards us.

"Ah, seems like he's here," I said.

"Who's here? Oh! Jay!" Daniel said

"Damn Jay, A duffel bag? I wonder what's inside" I smiled as I went next to Jay.

"Wow, you're giving me all this? It's all clothes!" 

I peeked into the duffel bag and saw a lot of expensive brands, indicating that Jay was a rich bitch.

"Holy shit-" Jay turned to me and shook his head, I immediately understand what he was implying.

"I appreciate the gift but it's too much... Sorry but I can't accept it" Daniel rubbed his nape sheepishly.

"..."

"Huh? You're just throwing it out anyway?" Daniel said.

*Nod Nod*

"If it doesn't fit, just toss it?" I looked at Daniel with an impressed and shocked look. He can understand.

*Nod Nod*

"It's all cheap stuff?"

*Nod Nod*

"Thanks! I'll definitely wear these!" Daniel smiled making me shield my eyes a bit.

"..." Jay smiled, I soaked into the precious moment, this is too cute, bro. Jay suddenly took my hand and ran while I tried to keep up. Leaving poor Daniel alone.

We both exited the neighbourhood.

"Jay, you're so cute" I complimented, making his face dust his cheeks in light pink.

"..."

"Bro, you didn't tell me you were rich! Though it was a little obvious because of the rings on your fingers." 

Well, I thought you already know. Jay typed on his phone.

"I can recognize a few expensive brands but not all of them"

Jay just nodded, understanding.

"Anyways, here's my house, ma maison, my humble abode. Thanks for walking with me." I smiled turning to him.

I have something to give to you the screen read out.

"Eh? Sure what is it?" I asked

He wordlessly gave me a gift bag.

"Thanks, Jay, what is it though?- And he left" Jay was gone as if he vanished into thin air. How does he do that?

I wordlessly went into my house, placed the gift bag on the table and took out its contents. He gave me the same rings that he wore at school and (things you like to get as a gift). Why is this mf so sweet? A piece of paper slipped out of the bag, grabbing my attention. I picked it up and opened it.

'Thank you for being my friend :)' it read, it was short yet sweet. I smiled at his message and put it somewhere safe. I put the gifts I got next to the nightstand.

I did my nightly routine and slept.

~Timeskip to the morning at school~ 

3rd perspective

Y/N arrived at their classroom's door, they slid it open and saw that some of the people they knew were already at their desks. Y/N greeted Mira and Zack, Mira in response, smiled and greeted them back like her usually friendly self would while Zack just ignored Y/N.

Y/N greeted Jay making him nod in acknowledgement, Y/N sat down next to him. Jay curiously looked down to see the rings that he got for Y/N. This made him smile.

"Oh yeah! Thanks for the rings, Jay! They somehow fit perfectly, how did you know my ring size?" Y/N questioned, the male didn't answer but instead admired how nice the rings looked on Y/N's finger.

They look nice on you the text read

"Thanks! Wait I almost forgot! I got something for you too since it's only fair" Y/N fished something out of their bag and handed it to him. He curiously looked at the packet and saw a bracelet.

"You seem like a jewellery person so I got you this silver bracelet, if you don't like it you can return it to me" 

I like it the words displayed on his screen said.

"Really?"

*Nod Nod*

"Thank goodness, try it on though, I want to see if it fits" Jay took the bracelet out of the packet and tried it on. 

"Is it too tight or too loose?"

*Shakes head*

"It looks good on you" Y/N said, giving him a thumbs up. Jay smiled as he looked down at his bracelet. This was his first time getting a gift from someone, besides his sister.

RELATIONSHIP STATUS UPDATE

Jay:

Relationship: Friend

Thoughts about you: Positive

- Appreciates your gift and will treasure it.

- Appreciates that you're his first friend (Not counting his sister)

- Thinks the rings look nice on your fingers.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The classroom door suddenly slid open revealing Daniel wearing his school uniform and a 'fashionable' brown coat. (Why did he wear that to school? It was ugly af in my opinion that brown coat does not look good with his uniform, and the shoes are just ugly)

The two rich kids and Jiho's jaws dropped as soon as they saw what Daniel was wearing. Y/N looked at him with amazement. 

Jay smiled slightly as Daniel wore some of his gifts.

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

4.8K 264 5
โ›ง An ORV (Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint) x Muichiro!Fem!Reader โ›ง What if there's a side character in TWSA, the novel that Kim Dokja loves reading so...
199K 4.6K 31
Orphaned at a very early age, a young man goes through self-discovery as he uncovers his demonic past and faces a heavenly challenge. After discoveri...
35.2K 1.9K 19
โœฉโ™ฌ โ‚Šหš.๐ŸŽงโ‹†โ˜พโ‹†โบโ‚Šโœง โœฉโ™ฌ โ‚Šหš.๐ŸŽงโ‹†โ˜พโ‹†โบโ‚Šโœง โœฉ "Fight me, mismatched hair!" "Huh?! Who the hell are you calling mismatched, dumbass?!" "Shut up, Sumika and fight me...