Wenclair Oneshots

Da W0menRh0t

!Not my stories! Wenclair Oneshots Altro

All The Woe's Astage
How does thy heart still beat?- Seriously how are you standing?
Enid Fever
Hurt comfort
Cloudy with a Chance of Waffles
Crushing
A Stay In Bed
Hope You're Happy
Cold and Warm
Autistic Wednesday
Personality Swap
Home
Weeks Ago
Wenclair Minis
Malevolent//Wenclair
MERRY GAYMAS
I oop- jumpscare
Hold still, my Sweet
Dysphoria days
The Moon's Light and Wolf's Shadow
Werewolf problems
Under the Weather
Content
Chatfic (1)
Chatfic (2)
Wenclair Picnic
Wenclair tickle
SheWolf
Anything For You Cara Mia
Please Don't Hide from me
NOT A STORY!!!
Actually, I do need you
on the gray scale
Happy new year!
Wednesday Hates French
Cats/Dogs
Angst
Prom
Cuddles
Forehead Kisses
Sunlight, burn bright, first wick I lighte tonight
Come on, you have to admit!
It was amazing.
Go on, stop me!!
Tattoo?!
Friends...For Now
Stims
Heart to Heart
Arrested
Seventeen
Soulmates
A Moonlit Picnic
Goo Goo Muck
Eye of Newt
Wolf ears
Why?
Fake Dating
Vampire
Birthday
Parent trouble but make it double
I love that smile of yours
'Ur Girlypop!'
Snoods
I Miss My Loverman
You're a mean one, Ms. Addams
I'm just gonna keep waiting underneath the mistletoe
3rd of December, you gave me your sweater
Braid train! Chu Chu!
Family Line
Sick day
I could be a better girlfriend than him
Despair
Therapy is needed
Space song
I'm afraid of change
Smart, Perceptive, and chronically misunderstood
Love triangle? I can fix that
Christmas is here, bring some holiday cheer!
Just Another Wenclair Story
Cuddles and kisses
Knife to the throat
The first kiss
Mistakes
A girl and her werewolf
Confession Via Taylor Swift
Gift of The Wolf
Gift of The Moon
Teacher's Pet
Painful Sting and Soothing Kiss
How to Comfort Your Pup 101
Our Symphony
Don't Turn Your Back on a Wolf
What Happened Next
Kiss You On Your Stupid Face
A girl and her werewolf
Valentine's Day
Will the story ever end for the raven
!END!

Valentines

280 8 0
Da W0menRh0t

Credits to: iloveMisty

If there were two things that Wednesday didn't enjoy, it was love and holidays. And the holiday about love, Valentines Day, was just around the corner. Wednesday was definitely not excited about this, this was her least favorite holiday, she hated this one most. It was only February 11th, and the whole school was putting up hearts and other kinds of decorations for the upcoming holiday, and Wednesday planned to hide out in her dorm room the entire day. She didn't want to get involved in this kind of stuff.

She thought about sharing love with someone, but she didn't like it, not one bit. But then she thought about having love with Enid, the person she's most close with in this school. It didn't sound like a bad idea, but she still wouldn't go for it, even if she liked Enid like that, but she wasn't gonna risk it. Wednesday went over to her desk to start on a new novel that she's had an idea of; it was pretty much a second book of the other novel she wrote, and had just finished not too long ago.

But as she started typing, she messed up on the word on her typewriter by a slammed open door, so loud that it almost actually scared Wednesday. "WEDNESDAY!" a girl yelled, it was none other than Wednesday's roommate, Enid Sinclair. Wednesday and Enid didn't get along sometimes, and her staying up all night practically annoyed the pig-tailed girl, but overall, she's alright, in Wednesday's opinion.

"What do you need, Sinclair?" Wednesday asked, sounding like she didn't care, but she always sounds like that. "I wanted to know if you had a valentine for Valentine's Day!" Enid asked excitedly, "no, I don't, and I probably won't get one." Wednesday admitted. Enid's smile went down, but then she thought, if Wednesday doesn't have a valentine yet, that means I probably have a chance!, and her smile immediately came back, Wednesday stared at her, like she knew she was planning something. "What are you thinking, Enid?" Wednesday asked curiously, "ohhh nothingggg," she told the pig-tailed girl, "I'll see you later, okay?" As Enid said that, she ran out the room and slammed the door shut, again.

Wednesday could tell she was going to plot something, but she didn't know what yet. Of course it'd be for Valentine's Day, but was she gonna get to ask out a boy for her, preferably Ajax? Or a different boy? Or was she going to ask Wednesday to help one of her other friends, like Yoko? Or was Enid going to ask her out? No, that couldn't be true. Unless...

Meanwhile, Enid and Yoko were discussing how Enid was going to ask Wednesday to be her valentine. They were in Yoko's room talking about it, because obviously they didn't want Wednesday to hear. "So," Yoko said, "first things first, I'd figured you would want Ajax to be your Valentine. You two were together for a while, what happened?" Yoko asked, she's been wanting to find out what happened with these two for a while. Enid breathed in, then out, then started to explain carefully, "so it turns out that, I've started to gain feeling for Wednesday," Yoko gasped dramatically, "and I completely lost feelings for Ajax, and I broke up with him. But ever since then, he's been so clingy; and I've told him to stop, but he just doesn't listen to me, which is also annoying."

Yoko didn't know what to say, except for a "wow." Enid wasn't surprised that she didn't say anything else, it was a lot to explain anyways. "Yeah. I just don't know how to get him to stop, and I need to find a way to ask Wednesday out too, and be my valentine." Enid started to panic, she had too much on her mind, and a lot to figure out. Yoko placed her hand on her shoulder, and Enid looked up at her friend with tears starting to form in her eyes. "Enid, you are one of my closest friends, and I promise you, we'll figure out a way to solve all of this." Yoko told her calmly so that she didn't scare Enid anymore then she already was. The werewolf wiped her tears away and smiled big, thankful that she had a great friend like Yoko.

They talked until they finally came up with an idea for the Wednesday problem. "Ok so, you make Wednesday a little heart card, black would be good, we all know that girl doesn't like, or wear, any other color. Once you make that card, write a sweet note in it, about how she's always been there for you, and then write and say how you've been feeling about her lately, and ask her to be your valentine and girlfriend." Yoko explained perfectly, as Enid's eyes sparkled with excitement. "That's perfect! I love that idea!" she said, then thought, "wait, what about the problem with Ajax?"

"Simple, ignore him." Yoko told the werewolf.

"Ignore him?"

"Yep, if he talks to you, gets in your personal space, or tries anything romantic, just ignore him and walk away. Don't say anything to him."

"Oh, well I should have thought of that sooner," Enid chuckled.

"Eh, it's alright. These kinds of things happen to a lot of people, and the best way to do it is just to ignore them."

"Smart, smart."

The two girls continued to talk about how Enid liked Wednesday and what kinds of things they were gonna see on Valentine's Day. The two girls were very excited, and Enid was even more excited about asking out Wednesday.

Enid went into her and Wednesday's room, carrying black paper and some markers and pens. Thing, a crawling hand that Wednesday's dad had to spy on Wednesday at first, but later became good friends with Wednesday, saw Enid carrying all of the things she was holding, and asked her what's with all that stuff?

"Do you not know? I like Wednesday, and I wanna ask her out and to be my valentine."

Hmm, smart idea, Sinclair.

"Really? I mean I know we get along but I thought you'd say something like don't be silly, Wednesday doesn't like you. "

Well here's the thing, Wednesday does like you, she just doesn't want to admit it.

"Wait, are you serious? How do you know?"

Might have read a few pages in her journal, but I remember her writing down something like "I've been having these feelings for Enid lately, like theres, moths, in my stomach, and my face heats up everytime we hug or when she smiles, I don't know what's happening, but I think I like it."

"Oh, my, GOD! Now that I know Wednesday likes me, she'll have to accept the card I make for her! Thanks, Thing, you're a lifesaver!"

No worries, just doing a little favor for the both of you gay people.

Enid spent the last hour and a half on the card, she wanted it to be special for Wednesday. As she lifted up the black heart card to take a good look at it, she thought how Wednesday was going to love this, and told herself, "perfect!"

There was a knock on the door that made Enid jump. Was it Wednesday? Or Yoko coming to check up on her? She decided to find out by actually getting up and seeing who it was. She opened it to reveal Ajax, the clingy guy who was holding a red and pink heart card; Enid gave a look at him and walked off.

"Oh come on, Enid. Don't be that way." He said as he walked through the door, he placed the card on Wednesday's desk and walked over to Enid. "Come on, Enid. We're perfect for each other, I still really like you." As he said that, he was about to place his hand on Enid's shoulder, but she swapped it away.

"What don't you get about a breakup? It's over, Ajax! I- I like someone else now, and I don't want you back. Now please stop being so clingy, god it's annoying!" Then, Ajax grabbed both of Enid's arms and slammed her down on the bed, and Ajax climbed on top of her. Enid struggled to get out but Ajax was too strong. The werewolf brought her claws out, but her ex wasn't scared of them.

"What, the hell is going on here?"

Ajax and Enid looked over to see Wednesday standing over there, with Thing on her shoulder. "Wednesday! Thank god you're here, Ajax-"

"Say no more. Thing told me everything."

"Thing, once again, you're a lifesaver."

I don't want my friend to get sexually harassed by this guy anymore. Wednesday, you know what to do.

Wednesday walked over closer to him with a knife with fake blood on it. Ajax let go of Enid and held his hands up like the cops had shown up. "Get out of here, and don't come near Enid again." Ajax nodded and ran out the door; Thing hopped off Wednesday's shoulder and went over to Ajax's card, ripped it all up, and threw it away.

Wednesday held out a hand for Enid to take. "Are you okay, did he hurt you?" She asked, Enid hugged her friend and told her "everything's ok now that you're here," and had blushed a little. Wednesday blushed a lot more than the werewolf, but had accepted the hug as well.

"Oh my gosh! I just remembered! Enid ran over to Wednesday's desk, and as Wednesday was confused why she was over there, Enid grabbed her heart card and ran back to Wednesday, who had a confused expression on her face.

"I know it's a little early, but happy early Valentine's Day," she said with a warm smile on her face while holding out the card in front of Wednesday. The pig-tailed girl took the card and started to read it, once she had gotten to the bottom, she gasped quietly. She closed the card and set it down on Enid's bed, then walked over and wrapped her arms around Enid's neck and kissed her. Wednesday Addams. Kissing Enid Sinclair. The werewolf was taken by surprise for a second until she wrapped her arms around Wednesday's waist, making both of them want to stay like this forever.

Wednesday broke apart from the kiss and looked up at Enid straight in the eyes. They both were blushing a lot; the werewolf decided to speak up first. "So, I'm guessing you're saying yes for the girlfriend thing?" She asked, "that and for being your valentine." Wednesday admitted. Enid couldn't believe what she was hearing, she was getting so excited, as she immediately hugged Wednesday once again.

The pig-tailed girl blushed even more as she wrapped her arms tightly around her girlfriend, never wanting to let go.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

13.4K 295 24
Based from a show on netflix wednesday MAY CHANGE OVERTIME also please go easy on me im a newbie and im very bad at writing stories :') hmu on disco...
9K 159 23
I noticed there aren't too many books out yet but also I got bored of just reading them so I decided to write my own. I will write for the following...
25.5K 730 13
โ๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฐ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ.โž ๐–๐ž๐๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐๐š๐ฒ'๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ง๐ข๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ...