SARA THE VAMPIRE PRINCESS - P...

By JMAAROUF

what would happen... if vampires from all over the different worlds, were to gather in one single kingdom... ... More

ACT 0 - THE KOKKINA MATIA
ACT 1 - THE BEGINNING
ACT 2 - THE ROYAL STALKER
ACT 3 - THE RETURN OF A PRINCESS
ACT 4 - THE WAY HOME
ACT 5 - THE REUNION
ACT 6 - THE NEWS
ACT 7 - THE ILLNESS
ACT 8 - THE SEVEN SYMBOLS
ACT 9 - THE WINDS OF CHANGE
ACT 10 - THE DUALITY OF A KING
ACT 11 - THE REDEMPTION
ACT 13 - THE HUNTER AND THE PREY
ACT 14 - THE PAST HAS RETURNED
ACT 15 - THE BIG DREAMS OF A LITTLE PRINCESS
ACT 16 - THE ERUPTION
ACT 17 - THE ROYAL CLASH
ACT 18 - THE STRONGEST OF WILLS
ACT 19 - THE BLACK WRATH
ACT 20 - THE UNRAVELING OF AN OLD PAST
ACT 21 - THE OLD DEBT
ACT 22 - THE FIST OF ANGER
ACT 23 - THE WRATH OF A KING
ACT 24 - A MOTHER'S WISH
ACT 25 - THE FAREWELL, BUT...
ACT 26 - THE PREPARATIONS
ACT 27 - THE PARTY BEGINS...
ACT 28 - THE RETURN
ACT 29 - THE FATEFUL ENCOUNTER
ACT 30 - THE CORRUPTION OF MINDS

ACT 12 - THE LIVELY VAMPIRE CASTLE

1 1 0
By JMAAROUF

- 13 December 1020

It's a new morning and a new page has started..., it's time for some wholesome dad-daughter moments..., as drake, the indisputable king of darkness, can be seen helping his daughter Brush her teeth, change her clothes and hold her around..., he was walking her to the breakfast area..., where all of the royal family and the royal guards are gathered in one table.

Drake opened the door and all of the attendants started looking at him while holding Sara, he looked at her and said "this is the first time in 2 years you join us, Sara...", Edward jumped "oi, oi look who's here?!!", while Sophia smiled "we decided it' was already time for her to join us back...".

Drake entered holding Sara in his arms and sat on his chair and put Sara on his lap, Sophia was on his side and started getting her chair closer to them to help him with Sara's feeding, Sebastian kept watching while Edward started missing around with Martip who yelled "come on!! Stop it I'm trying to eat!!".

Edward kept laughing "oh right? Haven't you had enough already, Hahaha", suddenly and while moving around, Edward touched Sebastian's cigar..., he looked back and said "uh..., S-Sebastian...?", Sebastian looked at him with glowy angry eyes and extended his hand, he grabbed the top of Edward's head and said with a deep intimidating voice "stop squirming around... you're annoying the others...".

Edward froze out and started sweating as he said with a quiet voice "yes...", while this was going on... Emma took a quick peek at Sebastian without him noticing while in complete amazement..., suddenly she felt something weird..., it was jezebel angry gazes at her, so Emma just looked away...

On the far side of the table, Maria put a concerned face and said "Elizabeth-sama!! this is too hot for you..., let me blow on it for you...", Elizabeth smiled at her..., back to the other side of the table where drake was watching everything..., he smiled and said "life has officially came back to this castle...".

Drake started taking from his plate to feed Sara, he smiled and said with a playful voice "come on, open your mouth wide...", Sara opened her mouth for drake to put the spoon in her mouth, but... suddenly and before she closed her mouth, he quickly took it out and ate it himself.

Sara put a frustrated face "hey.... That's not fair...", drake just laughed and said "life is not fair kid, so get used- " before getting interrupted with a smack on the head from Sophia..., drake looked at her "tsk, I was just playing...." And this time he started feeding Sara for real..., Sophia smiled while thinking "he's really trying to make things work again huh...?".

Sophia kept grinning while looking at drake and said "you can play with her after she finish eating....", he looked at her and smiled "we should first wait for what mother has made for us..." as he continued patting Sara's head and rubbing his hand on her silky hair, he kept looking at her satisficed face and thought "this is my redemption Sophia...".

Sebastian put Edward on his chair and kept looking at Sara with a strong stare...., Sara noticed it and smiled in his face..., suddenly, Sebastian nodded his head in satisfaction and just left the table while Sara and the others watching... , Martip stopped eating for a sec and kept looking at him and said "huh...? Sebastian really doesn't care....".

Edward grabbed his head while yelling in pain "he really doesn't care about my safety!!", Sophia smiled and said "he might not be the most expressive vampire... but..., he's was suffering as much as drake..., he doesn't show it but at that moment... he was checking on Sara...", Sara looked at her mother with her big eyes and asked "really?".

Sophia opened her surprised eyes and yelled internally "HOW CUTE!!!", suddenly she answered with a big smile "yes..., and when you smiled in his face..., he knew that everything was all right...", Edward jumped from his seat "ohhh!! Sebastian is so awesome!! Well Unlike someone....".

Edward felt a burning aura behind him..., as he turned around he noticed a strong glare from drake..., he started sweating and he said "of course... unlike the not so cool demons of course..., Ahaaha....", drake looked away angrily and said "tsk....", making Edward yell "huh...? tsk... you say??, what is wrong with you?".

After the breakfast, Drake got up with Sara in his hand and said "well Sara must rest..., she should not exhaust herself..." and just left the room, Emma looked at Sophia as the two smiled, Emma put a smug smile and said "how cute..., he want to spend time with her...".

- Sara's room:

Drake started cheering his daughter up, listening to her stories in the alps, laughing with her, after a bit... Sara stopped for sec, drake noticed "hey what you're thinking about..., tell me", Sara hesitated at first but then she opened up "I want to be strong... like you... papa...", drake smiled "you're already strong.... And you can be even stronger.... I'm sure..., but first... how was it? your first breakfast with us in two years? And what are you going to do when you get better?".

Sara smiled: hehe, well.... I want to be a king like you!!

Drake's looked at her: well it's called queen for you...., are you doing it for you...?

Sara put a confused face "huh?" while drake continued "is that what you really want...?", Sara looked down and started playing with her fingers..., she looked at her father "uh...i.... I would.... Like to.... I WOULD LIKE TO EXPLORE THE WORLD!!", she got all red after saying that and hid her face behind her hands "this so embarrassing...".

Drake kept looking at her and suddenly he started laughing loudly "Hahaha.... Is that it?", Sara put an angry pout "come on stop laughing....", drake suddenly grabbed his daughter and hugged her..., he said "that's an amazing thing to aim for Sara...., that's my girl..., always aim for something no other vampire had done before you....".

Sara looked at him with wide eyes "like what...?", drake smiled "you said explore, right?", Sara gets excited "yes!! I would like to be an explorer and go around the world!!", drake smiled "well, that's nice..." leaving Sara confused "then why do you sound disappointed?".

Drake looked at her and put a smug smile "hehe, because there's more than just this world...", Sara's eyes widened up "so, so you mean?", drake started laughing "yes, Sara!! there are places no others vampire had ever stepped on..., so be the first to do it... deal?", Sara smiled "yes!!!".

- The hallways:

Sophia and Emma kept walking toward Sara's room for the daily morning checkup, Sophia got first to the door, suddenly she smiled when hearing chuckles and laughs...., she opened the door just to be greeted with the king of darkness smiling while giving a piggy-ride to Sara, as soon as he noticed her, they stared at each other in awkward silence...

Sophia opened her eyes when she heard Emma approaching, suddenly, she slammed the door shut and pretended that nothing has happened "wrong timing...", Emma kept looking at her with an unimpressed face "I know that face, Sophia...", when they opened it again, Sara was in her bed smiling while drake sitting beside her with a book in his hand...

Emma started preparing for the check up while Sophia continued looking at drake's sweaty face with a creepy smile, she whispered to Emma's ears "someone need an eyes checkup..."( as she points to the fact that drake was holding the book upside down), Emma kept looking at him for a bit..., and suddenly she blew up In laughter "hey, hey... drake that's a nice way to hold a book..." as Sara joined them laughing too..., drake slowly turned the book upside down without saying anything...

After the end of the checkup, drake looked at Sara and smiled "I can't wait Sara...., this is going to be your first ceremony in years!!"

Emma smiled "you're right..., it's been 3 years since I saw her in one...", Sophia got emotional "she used to be so energetic..., jumping everywhere...".

Sara: ceremony?

Drake: remember? The one we hold in the 15th of every month. (Sara opens her eyes in excitement... but it fades away fast)

Sara: I love ceremonies...., even though no one is the same age as me to play with...

Drake looks at her: I thought Edward was the same age as you..., HAHAHA

Sophia smiles: you really love picking up on him...

Drake: he's an easy prey, Hahaha

- Somewhere around the castle:

Edward sneezed and Martip looks him "hmm, did you say anything?", Edward kept scratching his nose angrily and said "brrr, no..."

- Outside the castle:

The day went by while Sara was sitting near her uncle outside the castle, her father was doing his daily exercising, while Sebastian was training and at the same time teaching Sara, she kept looking at him aiming with a stick looking thing and shooting far away objects...

She asked "what is that thing? You always use it... but I never asked...", Sebastian looked at her..., he took his cigar of his mouth and let a deep sigh..., he said with a deep monotone voice "it's a piece of hardware... I made a long time ago..., I called it a gun, it's very easy to use..., you aim... and then you shoot... you hit the target...., any question?".

Sara looked at him and raised her hand, Sebastian held the cigar in two fingers and gave her the permission, Sara asked "target?", he pointed at the horizon leaving Sara in confusion as she kept squinting her eyes, but still couldn't see anything..., Sebastian looked at her "you really don't see it?" as he grabbed his gun and aims at the horizon...., suddenly he pulled the trigger...

2 seconds later and a loud ding sound can be heard from far away..., Sara kept looking at him "this sound...", Sebastian grabbed his cigar and said "that sound... was a metal coins down the hill... maybe... 3km away....", Sara looked at him with a shocked face and yelled "huh? how am I supposed to see it?!!".

- "you just do" - Sebastian, probably with a serious face...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

643 30 9
What if a woman from the 21st century travels 900 years back that is the 12th century, and she has to stay there due to certain circumstances and wh...
304 17 8
Love is beautiful while it lasts, but the pain that comes after is what most people can't bear. I stared at the reflection in the glass, the white sa...
26 6 5
Sayla, a Princess of one the three Kingdoms in the realms, has been having a ongoing dream where she wakes up in an endless abyss, seemingly the Void...
1.2K 192 11
An untimely tale surrounding the Kingdom of Kapila. Caught between myriad of emotions, battles, jealously, betrayals, the royal family battles their...