✅️ Gemini Runaway

Par ActionInfinity

"Being a twin of the Gemini Coven is a curse to never have children." Raelyn Primrose Lane is on the run fro... Plus

Vow to never have Kids
Getting to know Him
Original Vampires
Blonde Friends
A Hybrids Offer
Homecoming
Abominations
Date with an Original Hybrid
Haunting Vengeance
The Original Coffins
Intense Family Reunion
My First Friend
The Mikaelson Ball
Gemini Business
Esther's Ritual
16 Chapters Almost!!
You Only Live Once
My Cousin Jo
Tricky Witches Spells
My Life Or Theirs
Author Ask
One Last Hurrah
The Ultimate Hunter
Three Words Longed For
The Bonds of Family
Author - Children Vote
The sights of New Orleans
A Dangerous Encounter
A Coven's Leader
Dead or Alive
The Miracle...Baby
Sweet Vampire-Witch
What's Wrong With Raelyn?
Raelyn Let Loose
Bringing Her Humanity Back
Kol's Downfall
Who Makes Him Human
Finding the Cure
Evening in the French Quarter
A Harvest Ritual
Davina - The Attic Witch
Impatient Witches
Legacies Sequel
The Fate of Three Children
Author Question
Blood of Enemies
Never Truly Gone
Skipping Seasons
A Magical Favor
Papa Original and Confind Spaces
Babies and a Ring
Big Milestone and Mysterious Woman
Proper Family Meeting
Offical Wedding Planner
Uniting Friendships
I Forever, I Do
Our Secret Weapons
Betrayal Can Come From Anywhere
Dahlia's Offer
Getting What They Deserve
Vampires to a Witch Fight
The Magical Border
The Gemini Portland House
Legacies sequel book cover
Message For The Sire
Red Head From His Past
Sisterly Trio
A Mikaelson Thanksgiving
To Getting Rebekah Back
Aurora's Revenge
A Christmas Hex
Vampire Camille
Rescuing Klaus
A Caring Vamp Sire
King and Queen
The Trial of Klaus Mikaelson
Fighting the Magical Barrie
Mikaelson's before Gemini
Kai's Message
We're Screwed
Gemini Fights and Supernatural Fates
I Will Rescue You
Moment of Peace
The Horrific Merge
Finally a Family Reunion
A Long Awaited Evening
One Day of Peace
Gemini Downfall Wedding
Finding the Heretics
Heretics in Mystic Falls
Meeting one of the Heretics
Another Vampire Pregnancy
Calling Us Home
What's the Hollow?
Bloodline Deals
The Last Remaining Gemini
Parker/Lane Family Reunion
A Family Dessert War
Bye Bye Hollow
The End of Always and Forever
author note
(Flashback) Anything For Our Children
Family Troubles
Andrea's OC??
Unexpected Visitor
The Family Falling Out
Missing Coffins
Not Little Girls Anymore
Red Roses and Blood
Owner of the Golden Coin
A Rescuing Price
Working through Changes
OC Potrayls
Alina Mikaelson - Keener
Changes under the Moon
To Getting Elijah Back
Like Father Like Daughters
Always and Forever Lives On

Running the School

115 6 1
Par ActionInfinity

2 Years Later

Shutting the door behind me I shrugged on my red leather jacket searching for Caroline. We had successfully turned the old Salvatore boarding house into the Salvatore School for the Young and Gifted. And it was probably the best life decision she had ever done in her immortal life. My boots hit the wooden floor where I knocked on her office door. "Hey Caroline, the new group of kids are here for the tour."

"Awesome. I'm ready. Let's go do this tour." She smiled, pulling her clipboard against her chest heading out the door.

We walked down the halls seeing a whole new group of boys and girls waiting to possibly be interested in this school. Shoving my hands into my jacket pockets I smiled. "Welcome to the Salvatore School. We will be your tour guides, I'm Raelyn Mikaelson and this is Caroline Forbes - uh excuse me Salvatore." I clerked my throat hearing my slip up.

Caroline opened the door where we started walking through the main entrance standing in front of the huge fireplace. There were some students hanging out there which made it look good. "We are big on school spirit. Education is our first priority obviously. We've sent students to the Ivy League, to Silicon Valley. Of course if you're looking for a more unqualified course of study I assure you we are unmatched."

"Like every school though we do have rules. Since you are supernatural I think you can understand that not every human in the world is very open to our reality. So with that in mind we just ask that the vampires don't drink human blood from the vein and take the blood from the bags in the kitchen or to drink animal blood. Another rule is don't get close with the locals of Mystic Falls. And finally please try and not show your powers if you decide to go off campus and into the main part of town." Glancing around the room I shrugged my shoulders trying to keep the rules Caroline and Alaric had come up with even though not everyone may follow them all the time.

"We believe in inclusive blending of the species here. So outside of full moons...vampires, werewolves and witches all cohabitate peacefully." Caroline paused in front of the burning fireplace until we heard a loud boom up on the roof.

Biting my tongue I tried to remain calm quickly slipping out of the room leaving the tour in her hands. "Excuse me, I need to go check on the leak in the roof. Caroline, can you take it from here?"

"Yeah go. I'll be fine." She nodded leading the group down away from where I was going.

Rushing through the school I went through the other main doors heading around the back of the school. I knew the spot where the kids would throw parties at like we didn't know about them. Lifting my head up I put my hands on my hips seeing Alina and Lizzie up on the roof doing magic off in the direction of the woods. "Alina Josette Mikaelson. Elizabeth Jenna Saltzman, what the hell are you two doing out here!"

Lizzie put her hand down before I saw a fireball die in the air. "We were practicing spells, Auntie Rae Rae." She had her blonde hair she got from Caroline up in a ponytail sitting beside her cousin.

"We were being safe and aiming them towards the woods. I don't see what the big deal is." Alina crossed her arms over her chest.

Scolding my second daughter I growled under my breath. "The big deal, Lina. Is that I told you to watch your younger brother. And here I find your outside blasting spells while your aunt Caroline and I are trying to do a tour."

"Hope gets to do what she wants today." She fought back where I ran up the wall doing a flip and landing exactly where they were with my vampire speed.

Crossing my arms over my chest I glared at my daughter. "Watch your tone or I'll ground you from going to see Jackson this weekend. Now who exactly is watching your brother?"

"You gotta tell her, Lina." Lizzie dropped her gaze to the ground annoyed that I was messing with their fun. Considering her and Lizzie related to each other while Hope and Missy were more like Josie.

Alina pushed hair away from her face, sighing heavily. "He's with Missy..."

"You've got to be kidding me. Go to your room now. Lizzie, go find your sister now." I rolled my eyes frustrated, vamping into my bedroom knowing exactly where they were. Missy, bless the little sweetheart she is, doesn't have the best track record of not talking with her father everyday especially in astral projection form.

Kicking open the door of my bedroom I gasped seeing that Missy and Henrik were sitting in a circle of candles and he immediately ran to me sobbing and clinging onto my shirt. "Mommy! I...I saw daddy...and he was feeding from...somebody."

"Ssssh baby boy. It's okay now mommy is here." Pulling him into for a hug I wrapped my arms around him hearing him cry. So I just dropped to my knees letting him stain my shirt with tears. "Hey I think I saw the kitchen just making some chocolate chip cookies. I want you to go downstairs and eat some. I will find you afterwards and explain everything."

He sniffed when I broke the hug, wiping away his tears and sending him out the door. "Okay..."

Waving my hand I slammed the door and locked it with magic stomping up to my youngest daughter. "Now listen here, Melissa. I have told you time and time again that we have a rule about astral projection with your brother." Putting my hands on my hips I used her full name since she knew I wasn't joking if I did.

"Don't astral project with him unless you are in the room." She looks at her light pink boots instead of at me.

Sending her a glare I asked her to give more details. "And why do I say that?"

"Because you want to keep Henrik from seeing dad as a monster since he was a baby when we had to separate. So he doesn't have as many memories as we do." She finished my thoughts, finally looking up at me. "I hate having to wait until five o'clock to talk with him. He's our dad, why can't we talk all the time?"

Lowering myself on a knee since she wasn't as tall as me I put my hands on her shoulders. "Because I promised that I would help Caroline run the school. And your dad is busy looking after your uncle Elijah in France."

"But I want to see him for longer than an hour everyday. So why can't we physically visit him!" Missy snapped where I rolled my eyes at the sassy thirteen year old in front of me.

Raising myself to my feet I pushed her towards the door opening it with magic. "Go downstairs and find your sisters now. I'll deal with you and Lina later tonight..oh and before you leave vessera a portus."

"Seriously mom. You know I can siphon these off!" Missy rolled her eyes at me when magically chain's appeared around her wrists.

Lowering my fist to my side I waved to her to leave me alone. "Not these chains, honey. I had your uncle Kol tell me how to spell them so that I'm the only one to take them off. Now do what I said. I need to talk to your father." She scoffed leaving the room where I dropped on my knees in the circle they had made holding onto his necklace in one hand. ""Demitte moi, demitte moi."

Before my eyes I saw a room in France where there were dead bodies in the room. Shifting my eyes upwards I watched my husband roll a dead body until it hit the wall and he saw me standing in front of him. "Raelyn, what the bloody hell are you doing here? It's not our chatting hour yet."

"Are you trying to break your own record of dead bodies in one city?" Crossing my arms over my chest sending him a glare. "We need to talk. Henrik saw you feed on someone."

Klaus ran a hand down his face where I could see tears welling in his soft eyes. "Bloody hell...that shouldn't have happened."

"I know. That's exactly what we wanted to avoid. But let me just say...I hate raising teenagers basically by myself!" I rolled my eyes, running my fingers through my hair in frustration.

Nik smiled, bending his head down but shifted his gaze upward to meet mine. "Even when you're overwhelmed you are still as beautiful as I last saw you."

"God can you not drive me mad with compliments every time we talk please." I blushed wishing that I could physically touch him. I couldn't really go visit him because the girls and Henrik were a handful. "Anyway that isn't what I'm here to talk about. We have to find a way to fix this before Henrik is scared for life. Any ideas on that front?"

He sat down on a couch pushing one of the dead bodies off so I could sit down. Walking over to him I sat down beside him. "Well we can't tell her she can't talk to me for a week or she'll just do this again. So no magic."

"I already put the magic blocking cuffs on her. So she won't have magic for a few hours. But we should include no tv or desert." I was already one step ahead of him.

He reached over, putting his hand over mine but his fingers touched the couch while our eyes remained on each other. "I miss you so much, Rae...I love you."

"I love you too. I have to go find our kids." Shutting my eyes I disappeared away from him and back into our bedroom where I gripped my hair in my fingers, sobbing heavily I put my head between my knees. "I should have killed the Hollow myself and dumped its magic in the bottom of the Atlantic!"

Comments really appreciated ❤️ Melvia-ito

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

71.5K 2.1K 42
"𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐥, 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐚�...
649K 16.8K 75
"You feel no remorse do you? You don't feel remorse for the people you've hurt, the people you've killed. They're just things to you." "That's not tr...
283K 5.2K 21
Rue was only a baby when her family decided to kill her but then Klaus Mikaelson, the hybrid, shows up after hearing the baby's cries, and sees what...