The Beast's Substitute Bride

By smallgirlb

For over a hundred years, the human town has provided the next mate for the reigning beasts and this year, a... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty-one
Chapter thirty-two
Chapter thirty-three
Chapter thirty-four
Chapter thirty-five
Chapter thirty-six
Chapter thirty-seven
Chapter thirty-eight
Chapter thirty-nine
Chapter forty
Chapter forty-one
Chapter forty-two
Chapter forty-three
Chapter forty-four
Chapter forty-five
Chapter forty-six
Chapter forty-seven
Chapter forty-eight
Chapter forty-nine
Chapter fifty
Chapter fifty-one
Chapter fifty-two
Chapter fifty-three
Chapter fifty-four
Chapter fifty-five
Chapter fifty-six
Chapter fifty-seven
Chapter fifty-eight
Chapter fifty-nine
Chapter sixty
Chapter sixty-one
Chapter sixty-two
New Book

Epilogue

29.4K 904 72
By smallgirlb

I splashed some water on my face and washed the putrid taste from my mouth. I had been throwing up non stop and I had a feeling I was with child.

I had the feeling since we ended our honeymoon over a month ago but with the stress of the ball and everything I paid it no mind plus I wasn't having symptoms.

I had not mentioned it to anyone. Not Brayan or Elowen or Winry or even Nevaeh.

Yes. We had been working on our relationship and even though things would never be like they used to, we were still close.

"Paisley" someone shouted my name from the back and I jumped in fright.

"What the fuck Winry. You scared me"

"Sorry" she giggled.

"What's up?"

"I want to tell you something. But away from prying ears"

"What's that" she didn't reply and pulled me along until we entered her room and she closed the door behind her.

"What's up" I asked again.

"Remember when you kept asking me if I had a boyfriend?" She looked at the door again.

"Yes. You said you don't have any"

"I lied"

"Yes. I knew it" I shouted and she signaled me to keep quiet.

"I do have someone that I like but we can't be together"

"Is it 'B?"

"B?"

"Yes. I saw your letter in the library. You can't be together"

"Letter in the library? What the fuck are you talking about"

"Don't act coy. I know it's Brandon and you can't be together because your family forbids it"

She scrunched her face in disgust. "Eww Paisley. I will never date Brandon"

I frowned. Then who was the W and B?

Or is it Brayan?

"Did Brayan have a secret lover he couldn't be with?"

She scoffed. "No and even if he did I wouldn't know about it. He's too private"

Then?

"I think I know who owns the letter"

"Who?"

"Aunt Whitley. She had a man who she was in love with but her family wouldn't consent to the mating and because she was too obedient and wouldn't go against their wishes, she had to let him go and she never got mated again"

Wow. That was terrible and I felt really bad for her. After my return, I noticed she was no longer in the house. When I asked Brayan, he told me what happened.

Naomi had confessed to him what really happened that day and I was shocked Whitely was the one who made her do it.

Dakarai was so upset that he sent her far away. I had seen Naomi a few times since then and she was now a different child. The children at the orphanage loved to play with her now and Glynnis was restored to her position.

Brayan asked for forgiveness for not believing me and I made him work for it. It was exciting to make him do my every wish and I enjoyed every bit of it but he found a way to punish me later.

"Hey" she snapped her fingers in my face.

"Have you been listening to me?"

"Yes" I smiled sheepishly.

"You've not been listening. Anyways, I have a date and the only obstacle would be my brother. You have to keep him occupied until I return"

I frowned. "But you can just act like you are going to see Marisol or Nouria"

"No. Nouria is keeping Dryden busy for me and Marisol is under house arrest. I only need you to keep him busy so he doesn't notice my absence. Please"

"Before I agree, how well do you know this guy. I don't want you getting into any kind of danger"

"I know him well"

"But why is it forbidden to be with him?"

"You also a lot of questions and unfortunately, I can't give you all the answers you want now so please help me and I'll explain later"

"Okay?"

"Okay. But I also need a favor from you"

"What's that?"

"Can you get me a pregnancy test kit?"

"Pregnancy test? Oh fuck. Paisley are you.....?"

"I have a feeling but I'm not entirely sure. I just want to confirm before I tell your brother"

"Okay. Okay. I'll get it on my way back" she kissed my cheeks and entered her bathroom. I left the room to find Brayan.

He was buried in work as usual and I scowled at him.

"You're married to your work. I don't get any attention from you"

He chuckled. "That's a lie. I was in bed with you until two hours ago"

I rolled my eyes. It didn't matter. It still wasn't enough time for me.

I crawled into his lap and straddled him. He spanked my ass and I moaned. I was also very burnt these days.

"You're a needy brat"

"I know that. Come and cuddle with me"

"I have work love"

"And it's more important than I am?"

"Nope. Come let's cuddle" I smiled happily. He always gave into me. He kissed me deeply as he carried me down the hall and into our bedroom and got into bed with me.

This was the only way I could keep him busy. I tightened my limbs around him and I fell asleep.

When I woke up, he was gone from the room. I knew he was going to leave and I couldn't wait to give him hell for it.

My door opened and Winry came inside with a sour face. Oops. I hope she didn't get caught.

"I told you to keep him distracted"

"I'm sorry. I tried to make him stay in bed with me but when I woke up, he was gone"

"How is sleeping a way to keep him distracted" she asked annoyed.

"I'm sorry. I couldn't think of another way. Did you get caught though?"

She shook her head. "Nearly but I'm quite smart. I bought the pregnancy test. Go and use it" she brought it out from her bag and handed it over to me.

I went into the bathroom and peed on the stick.

"How long does it say we have to wait?"

"Five minutes. But I say we wait ten"

I sat down beside her and she kept talking while we waited for the time to pass. I was nervous as hell and I kept rubbing my sweaty palms on my dress.

"Relax" she gave me a reassuring smile and I calmed somewhat.

The alarm went off and I hurried into the bathroom to get the stick. Two pink lines were staring back at me and I couldn't contain my excitement.

I screamed loudly and entered the bedroom waving the stick at her.

"It's positive" she ran to me and hugged me tightly. The door burst open and Brayan entered inside searching for any kind of danger.

"What the hell love. Why did you scream"

"I'm pregnant" I shouted again and I watched his face change.

"Y-you're pregnant?" I nodded.

He took fast steps towards me and lifted me in his arms and swirled me.

"We're pregnant"

"Yes" I nodded blinking the tears away.

It was finally complete.

We were complete.

Four months later, my beautiful son Cyrus came into the world. His eyes bright like his fathers and their hairs so similar.

The most perfect baby. My husband stood beside me, holding my hand tightly. I couldn't wait to experience the rest of my life with both of them and the more children we would have.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.9K 2.4K 16
Nineteen-year-old Jubilee leads a double life, taking on dangerous jobs to make ends meet, all while hiding her activities from her best friend, Sam...
1.7M 52.3K 94
#4 in romance #1 in jealous, passionate, hot #3 in rejection, hot #5 in badboy, funny #9 in wattpad, steamy #55 in werewolf (Highest rankings) "You a...
33 0 12
Summer has the family tradition on her shoulders and must marry the next in line alpha of the neighboring pack to ensure further survival of their pa...
114K 4K 46
Currently editing to Third POV 𝘉𝘰𝘰𝘬 1 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘙𝘦𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴. <𝘛𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘪𝘯 1990> 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺�...