๐Œ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐›๐š๐ข ๐“๐จ ๐Œ๐š๐ง๐ก๐š๏ฟฝ...

By advikaaroraaa

๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ÿ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐๐ˆ๐ƒ๐ƒ๐„๐ ๐’๐„๐‚๐‘๐„๐“๐’ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ Nuisance is her middle name Perfection... More

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐€๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐œ
๐ƒ๐ž๐๐ข๐œ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐๐ซ๐ž๐Ÿ๐š๐œ๐ž
๐‚๐š๐ฌ๐ญ
Part:1
1. ๐†๐ฅ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฌ๐ž
2. ๐„๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ฒ
3. ๐“๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ญ๐จ๐ซ
4. ๐๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐š๐ข๐ซ๐ž
6. ๐–๐ข๐ง๐ค
7. ๐†๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ 
8. ๐๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ
9. ๐“๐ข๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐“๐š๐ญ
10. ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ
11. ๐๐ž๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐‡๐ž๐ซ
12. ๐‚๐จ๐จ๐ค๐ข๐ž
13. ๐Œ๐จ๐จ๐ง
14. ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ
15. ๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Š๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ
16. ๐๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
17. ๐Š๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ง
18. ๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ƒ๐š๐ญ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—- ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐–๐ž๐ญ ๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
20. THE TEMPTATION
21. My Safe Place
22. THE SANGEET
23. THE WEDDING
24. THE RECEPTION
25. THE GUST OF PAST
26. THE BROKEN HEARTS
27. THE VIDEO CALLS
Part-2
28. THE PORTRAITS
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS
29. THE BEACH
30. THE NEW ARRANGEMENTS
31. THE JEALOUSY
32. THE PAIN
33. THE LUST AND ANGER
34. THE REVELATIONS
35. The First Meet
36. THE FAMILY DINNER
37: THE WARNING
38. THE DESTRUCTION
39. HAPPY NEW YEAR
40- BACK TO INDIA
41. The family kalesh
42. The Chaotic Family
43- The Attack
44- Who Are You?
Important Announcement
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“- ๐‹๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”- ๐๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐๐š๐ฒ ๐ˆ๐ง๐ฏ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•- ๐„๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–- ๐๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐๐š๐ฒ ๐†๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ—- ๐๐ข๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐ž๐ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ- ๐ƒ๐ซ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐Œ๐ž ๐‚๐ซ๐š๐ณ๐ฒ
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ- ๐๐š๐›๐ฒ'๐ฌ ๐Š๐ข๐œ๐ค
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ- ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‘-๐’๐ฎ๐ง๐ฌ๐ž๐ญ
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ’- ๐„๐ง๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“- ๐€ ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ”- ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ•- ๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐ž?
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ–- ๐‘๐ฎ๐ก
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ—- ๐€ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐„๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ
๐Ÿ”๐ŸŽ. ๐ˆ๐Ÿ ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž, ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐ž
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž ๐Ÿ

5. ๐’๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž

75.2K 4.6K 436
By advikaaroraaa

                               Aadya's POV

"Oh! I forgot to introduce you all. Girls, these are my business colleagues and friends, Adrian and Giovanni. And guys, this is my little sister, Aadya and she is Advika, her best friend who is nothing less than a sister to me. And well, you know Ariv already." Ekaksh Bhai introduced us and Ika and I smiled awkwardly at everyone.

We looked at each other, sharing the same expression of disbelief and shock on our faces. Not knowing what in the universe is happening here.

"Aadya and Advika, won't you guys give me a hug. Or did you two forget about me?" Manisha di said, bringing us back from our trance.

"Oh no di, nothing like that." Saying that both of us hugged her.

We broke the hug and greeted the other two also (awkwardly is silent.)

"It's nice to finally meet you Aadya and Adu-uhik. I am sorry I didn't get your name. Can you say it again." the guy whose name I presume to be Giovanni said to Advika.

"It's not Aduhika or whatever. It's Advika and if you can't pronounce that right then just say Ika." she replied to him in a strict tone. She doesn't like it when someone tries to pronounce her name wrong.

"Uh, sorry Ika. It was not my intention to offend you. I am sorry again. And it's nice to meet you", he apologised sincerely.

Seems to be a nice guy to me.

"If all of you guys are done, can we leave? Or are you guys planning to talk about everything at the airport itself." The owner of the beautiful ocean blue eyes, who has been standing quietly since we met, finally said, taking away all the attention.

I moved my eyes to look at him and saw him already looking back at me. Again. I immediately moved my eyes away from him and wandered them here and there. We left from there and reached our cars. Me, Ekaksh Bhai, Manisha di, Advika and Adrian sat in our Audi R8, while Ariv bhai took Giovanni with him to his Lamborghini.

Ekaksh Bhai was driving and Manisha di was with him in the passenger seat. Even though he landed after a long flight, he preferred to drive by himself and not take a driver.

God knows what he is made of. I would have been dying of jet lag.

Ika, me and Adrian sat in the backseat, with me in the middle and them on either side. All along the way I felt a pair of eyes staring at me from my right. It was very strange. But the most strange thing was that I didn't feel uncomfortable even for a moment, though I still felt self conscious from time to time.

"Princess, did you inform Mumma Papa that we are reaching?" Bhai asked me, bringing me back to reality.

"Yes Bhai, I told mumma and she even started preparing the Arti ki thal to welcome you." I replied to him and he chuckled.

"She is so cute." Manisha di said. "Aksh, please drop me to my place first, mumma is also waiting for me."

"Di, why don't you come with us first and then go to your place" Ika suggested.

"Yes di, please come with us. You can meet mumma papa and then leave." I also insisted with my puppy eyes to convince her easily.

"I really wanted to but you know if I come with you all it will be very late for me. And I haven't been home for the last two years. I really wanna meet my family ASAP." She said, genuinely. And we understood. I mean after all she was away for two years, anyone would want to meet their family members.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"Haayyeee Mera laal!!!! Kitne saalon baad Teri sakal dekhi hai. Kitna patla ho gya tu. Maa ke haath ka khana ni milta tha bechare ko isiliye itna patla ho gya hai. Par ab tu aa gya hai na ab tujhe yaha se healthy bana kr hi bhejungi." my mom started overacting.

Ika, Ariv bhai and I scoffed, Giovanni was confused while Adrian gave no shit about anything.

(Oh my god! My son! I didn't see your face for I don't know how many years. You didn't have access to eat the food made by your mother that's why you got so thin. But don't worry now I will make you healthy and then only send you.)

"Mumma what do you mean by kitne saal (so many years), it's just been a year and you saw his face everyday in video calls. And from which angle does he look anywhere near thin. Now I know from where this penguin gets those drama skills." Ariv bhai commented and I gasped in response.

"Why do you drag me in all your sentences Chooze. Can't you finish one line without having to mention me." I said to him and hit his arm.

"Okay okay, now don't fight guys. And maa we are tired, please do my Arti fast and let us in." Ekaksh Bhai pleaded and Mumma hummed.

She did his Arti and put tilak on his forehead before doing the same to the others. The guys got it done without any questions and then finally everyone was welcomed inside the house.

"Woah! Dude your house looks fab." Giovanni said, jumping on the sofa along with Ariv bhai. I guess both of them are like that only.

"Well the credit goes to our one and only Ika. She loves designing interiors for fun." Ekaksh Bhai told him.

Well that's true and that's the reason VRITI has its own branch for interior designing which is run by Ika. She is the best in the interior designing department.

"Well in that case, I would love to get my house designed by you, Ika." Gio showed his interest in her work and said.

"Umm.. Thanks. But it's no big thing." Ika replied, blushingly.

Wtf my bsf is blushing. No no no. This can't be happening. She is not the one who blushes at guys' comments. Woah! Something really is going to happen, I guess.

"Okay everyone go to your rooms and freshen up. Aadya and Ika, show the boys the guest rooms." Papa's voice caught our attention and we all hummed in response.

Ekaksh bhai and Ariv bhai left from there towards their room and Ika took Gio with her to one of the guest rooms, leaving me alone with Adrian. I didn't know what to say to him, so I stood there, awkwardly. He didn't say anything either.

"Umm... Let's go", I finally said, breaking the silence.

"After you, principessa." he responded in his deep voice.

Not gonna lie but the voice did something to me. Focus Aadya! Focus!

I walked in front of him, while he followed me till upstairs. We reached the guest room that was beside my room, and I stopped in front of the door.

"This is your room for the time you are gonna stay here. If you want anything, I am next door, but please don't call me call someone else. Thank you. Enjoy your stay." I turned towards him and said, I did a little bow down before turning back to leave.

"What if I call you, principessa " he asked, more like teased me.

"Umm... In that case. I won't help you. So I am already clearing this. Don't call me for help.", I replied to him monotonously.

"We will see about that. Thank You for your help. Good night", he said and went inside his room with his luggage.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I turned on the lights of my washroom and began to freshen up. I cleaned myself and tried to wash off the stress from the day.

What does he even think of himself?

And what's with him calling me 'principessa'?

I am not his princess or something.

Weird human.

Wait, why am I thinking about him? Argh, stop it Aadya. Focus on your work. I cleaned up and changed into a simple and pretty playsuit.

At the dining table

"Okay everyone... I have something to tell you guys." Ekaksh Bhai said nervously.

"Go ahead beta. What is it? Say clearly." Mumma asked him.

"Well actually.." he mumbled something to himself.

"Bhai, you are scaring us, tell us na what is the matter?" I asked him this time

"Meandmanishadecidedtogetmarried." he said speedily, which none of us understood.

"Son, What's the deal say it clearly.", Papa asked him.

"He and Manisha are ready to get married and that's the main reason for him coming to India." Adrian said nonchalantly.

Waittttttttt Whatttttttttt....!!!!!!!!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Pehli nazar mein kaisa jaadu kr diya
Tera ban baitha hai mera jiya
Jaane kya hoga, kya hoga kya pata
Iss pal ko milke aa jee le zara

Until next time

Follow me on Instagram for spoilers, reels and announcements. Link in bio 💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 157K 55
"๐’‚ ๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’†๐’” ๐’๐’‡ ๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’†๐’”, ๐’„๐’‚๐’•๐’„๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’‚๐’„๐’“๐’๐’”๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’“๐’๐’๐’Ž" ...
71.5K 3.3K 19
๐‘จ๐’๐’… ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’˜๐’† ๐’Œ๐’Š๐’”๐’”, ๐‘ณ๐’†๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’˜๐’๐’“๐’๐’… ๐’…๐’Š๐’”๐’‚๐’‘๐’‘๐’†๐’‚๐’“. ๐‘ฉ๐’–๐’• ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’„๐’๐’๐’„๐’Œ ๐’”๐’•๐’“๐’Š๐’Œ๐’†๐’”, ๐‘ณ๐’†๐’• ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’—๏ฟฝ...
25.1K 1.2K 61
"Open your eyes love, Look at me" Goosebumps spread across my skin as soon as his voice hit my eardrums. I nodded negatively meanwhile his grip tortu...
5M 94.7K 46
"๐‘ฌ๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š ๐’”๐’–๐’Ž๐’Ž๐’†๐’“ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’”๐’•๐’๐’“๐’š..." | | MATURE CONTENT 18+ | | ''You want to test mะต Grace?'' he mumbled, moving dangerously close to m...