𝐌𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐢 𝐓𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐡𝐚�...

By advikaaroraaa

𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟏 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐁𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 Nuisance is her middle name Perfection... More

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜
𝐃𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞
𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭
Part:1
1. 𝐆𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐬𝐞
2. 𝐄𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐲
3. 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐫
5. 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞
6. 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐤
7. 𝐆𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠
8. 𝐁𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐭
9. 𝐓𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐓𝐚𝐭
10. 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬
11. 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐇𝐞𝐫
12. 𝐂𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐞
13. 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧
14. 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭
15. 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬
16. 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
17. 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧
18. 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞
𝟏𝟗- 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐞𝐭 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
20. THE TEMPTATION
21. My Safe Place
22. THE SANGEET
23. THE WEDDING
24. THE RECEPTION
25. THE GUST OF PAST
26. THE BROKEN HEARTS
27. THE VIDEO CALLS
Part-2
28. THE PORTRAITS
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS
29. THE BEACH
30. THE NEW ARRANGEMENTS
31. THE JEALOUSY
32. THE PAIN
33. THE LUST AND ANGER
34. THE REVELATIONS
35. The First Meet
36. THE FAMILY DINNER
37: THE WARNING
38. THE DESTRUCTION
39. HAPPY NEW YEAR
40- BACK TO INDIA
41. The family kalesh
42. The Chaotic Family
43- The Attack
44- Who Are You?
Important Announcement
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟑
𝟒𝟓- 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝟒𝟔- 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐈𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝟒𝟕- 𝐄𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥
𝟒𝟖- 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐆𝐢𝐟𝐭
𝟒𝟗- 𝐏𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬
𝟓𝟎- 𝐃𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐌𝐞 𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲
𝟓𝟏- 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲'𝐬 𝐊𝐢𝐜𝐤
𝟓𝟐- 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞
𝟓𝟑-𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐭
𝟓𝟒- 𝐄𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟓𝟓- 𝐀 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫
𝟓𝟔- 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫
𝟓𝟕- 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐦𝐞?
𝟓𝟖- 𝐑𝐮𝐡
𝟓𝟗- 𝐀 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲
𝟔𝟎. 𝐈𝐟 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞, 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝟐
𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫|𝟏
IMPORTANT

4. 𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐞

96K 5.9K 1K
By advikaaroraaa

Aadya's POV

A weekend. Yes, that's what I need for now and that's what I am getting.

I changed into a lousy playsuit and went downstairs to have breakfast. As usual I was late. No one said anything today cause they know I am tired. I greeted everyone and sat in my chair.

"Princess, we have some good news", Papa said and my eyes widened in horror.

"You've got to be kidding me. Mumma can't be pregnant at this age", I looked at my mom and she shook her head not before throwing a glare my way.

"For god's sake Aadya, you are 24 not 5", she said and I realised what I said. Sometimes, I think I need to put a filter in my mouth and head. I smiled at her and showed her all of my thirty teeth.

"She grew up physically, mentally she is still five. I don't understand how she manages her company. I always thought that thing needed intelligence and brains. And she has got none", Chooza couldn't help himself from commenting.

"After all I am your sister. How can you blame me?", I threw a sarcastic smile his way and he made a bad face.

"Okay, kids enough. Anyways, the good news is that Ekaksh is coming back tomorrow. And Aadya you will go to pick him up at the airport", hearing that Bhai is coming back tomorrow I couldn't control my happiness.

After two years he is finally coming back. I missed him a lot.

☆⁠☆☆⁠☆☆⁠☆☆⁠☆☆

Since it is a weekend, I and Ika decided to hang out together tonight at her place. So, here I am standing in front of her building's elevator waiting for it. In the meantime, I took out my phone and started to surf through the internet. I clicked on Business News and a headline popped up,

New York's Hot Shot Billionaire and The Most Eligible Bachelor, Adrian Williams, spotted near the airport with some friends.

Before I could read further the chiming sound of the elevator grabbed my attention. I kept the phone in my pocket and entered inside. I clicked the button to Advika's Penthouse, which was on the nineteenth floor. The time I was in the elevator, my mind wandered to the headline and a certain name made its way on the tip of my tongue.

Adrian Williams

Who is He?

The door opened again and I entered the passcode to her penthouse. Both of us share access to each other's homes. I went inside and saw Ika descending the stairs while sipping orange juice.

"Lemme just grab some snacks and fir we will chill the night out", she winked at me and twirled her way inside the kitchen.

Dramatic

I chuckled at the thought and kept my bag on the couch. And followed her inside the kitchen. A juice box was kept on the kitchen slab. I picked it up, poured some of it in a glass and drank from it. Ika on the other hand was picking out our favourite snacks and drinks from the kitchen cabinet. I didn't realise how thirsty I was until I saw the glass of juice finished till the last drop in just a few seconds.

"You were kept thirsty for like how many years exactly?", she asked with sarcasm dripping off her tone.

I made a bad face at her words and both of us chuckled. I helped her carry all the snacks to her room. Both of us changed in comfortable night suits and got our asses inside the comforter. We talked and gossip for a while about some of our school teachers, students, aunties and every other person who is either not related to us or forgot about us long ago. Suddenly, she remembered something and sat up straight.

"Did you hear Adrian Williams is coming to India", and with that she had all my attention. The name feels very familiar yet so unrecognisable.

"Who is he? Even I saw a headline about him today", I asked her, opening a packet of Masala Magic Lays (blue lays).

Hearing my words her mouth hung open as if she saw a ghost.

"Bhai tu issi duniya mein rhti hai na? I mean you are telling me you haven't heard of the handsome as hell, one of the hottest billionaires and the most eligible bachelor who possesses the brain of Einstein in the business world. He basically rules New York and you haven't heard of him?", I shook my head nervously when she held my shoulders, asking me if I heard of him.
(Dude you live in this world?)

She left my shoulders, sat properly and took a deep breath in. I know what's coming.

She is going to rant about his whole life.

"He is the CEO of 'Williams Co', a multi billion dollar real estate company. He makes headlines in the business news every now and then because of his projects, appearances, contributions, work, even for breathing. He rules New York. Ekaksh Bhai's company was also given the first project by 'Williams Co'. Even after that, there have been a lot of projects they did together. Ekaksh Bhai definitely knows him. He is not interested in relationships a lot because he is never seen with someone after his breakup three years ago. One word against him will get you in Big trouble. His COO, Giovanni Valentino, is an Italian American with a body of a Greek God and techie brain. Sorry, that was a little personal. Anyways, both the guys together took the company to the heights it stands today and they have been doing a great job by far. Tomorrow when Ekaksh Bhai comes, I will definitely get more information from him about them", and with that her rant finally came to stop.

"I doubted your skills in getting information about people. Even though this was something available on the web easily, you did a great job simplifying the things", I patted her shoulders and chuckled.

"By the way. How does this Williams and that Italian of yours look", I asked her.

"Well he is not MY ITALIAN but anyways", she picked up her laptop and started finding the pictures.

She turned the laptop to me and the moment my eyes fell on the man, my jaw dropped. I never saw someone so devilishly handsome in a simple work suit. He looked like he owned the place. She slid to another picture and the familiar blue eyes came into view.

Is he the same man who was on Bhai's Video Call.

No, he can't be. Maybe he has similar eyes. If he is such a big Billionaire and workaholic as my friend said, he definitely doesn't have time to hangout with My Brother.

"So, what do you think?", she smirked my way and I took my eyes from him.

"You were right. He does look good. But come on enough of him now. Let's do something fun", with that I closed the laptop and kept it away.

We turned on Netflix and decided to watch '365 Days'. We tore open the snacks and drooled over Massimo. Soon, the night passed away in a blur. It was the much needed break for both of us and I am happy we took it.

The whole night one name and the pair of blue eyes roamed around in my head.

☆⁠☆☆☆☆☆☆⁠☆☆⁠☆

At Mumbai International Airport

Advika and I were waiting for Ekaksh Bhai. Right now we were in the VIP area because of the paparazzi. Sometimes it's very irritating, everywhere you go you are being followed, it sucks. Cons of being famous ig.

"Raghu uncle (my bodyguard), when will they come? Any news?", I asked him
"They must be coming anytime now princess", he replied.

Someone closed my eyes from behind and I immediately understood who.

"Guess who?", He asked
"Umm.... Darsan Raval?", I replied innocently
"Nooooo princesss!!!!!!!", He whined like a child. "It's your favourite brother.", Saying that he came in front of me and without wasting another second I hugged him.

"Hehe, I know it is my favourite brother. I was just kidding.", I said though he knew.

We broke the hug and I looked at him with a big grin on my face.

"Yes yes! I have brought gifts for you. Drama queen. You care about the gifts only and not me, right?", He said feeling offended.
"Ofc not, I care for my Bhai more who brings those gifts, hehe", I said cheekily

"We are also in queue, if you guys are done", Ika said pointing at herself and Chooza.
"Ofc ofc, how can I forget you little pea. Come on give me a hug", bhai said

She ran and hugged him tight. She also loves him like her own brother. She was a single child but since childhood she, Chooza, Ekaksh Bhai and I have been like siblings.
After them Chooza and Bhai also hugged and bhai smacked Chooza on head because I complained about him.

"Guys, we are also here. Your bhai is not alone this time", a voice said from behind which I recognise to be Manisha di's voice.

Hearing her all of us looked behind and, I and Ika gasped seeing a certain someone. Those pair of blue eyes again. He is the same guy Ika was talking about last night. And he was the same guy I saw on the VCs. He was looking directly into my eyes making me feel self conscious.

☆⁠☆☆⁠☆☆⁠☆☆⁠☆☆☆⁠☆☆⁠☆☆⁠☆☆⁠☆☆

Kisi Shaam ki tarah,
Tera rang hai khila,
Main raat ek Tanha,
Tu chaand sa Mila,
Oh tujhe dekhta rahun,
Kisi khawaab ki tarah,
Jo ab saamne hai tu,
Ho kaise yakin bhala 💗

Follow me on Instagram for spoilers, announcements and reels. Link in bio

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

303K 8.4K 26
*NEW BOOK! * BONUS CHAPTERS OUT NOW! They say he's hotter than sin, colder than ice. The CEO of a Fortune 500 company. Built from the ground up. He...
511K 30.6K 76
" Avneet.... Arghh... (squealing in pain). Hey.. Don't worry, I'm fine. Actually I wanted to tell you when I came here not telling you. But, when...
79.3K 4K 24
HE WAS A MAN WHO NEVER TALKED MUCH , AND SHE WAS A GIRL WHO OVERTHINKS ALOT!! "I have never been an observer or a person who notices small things. Bu...
1.9M 68.4K 40
"𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐅'𝐜𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐦𝐞 '𝐁𝐡𝐚𝐢' (𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫) 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧." He...