Ti soleil ↠ Roman Reigns

Oleh BriFlare

Fahayra and Joe are the perfect power couple: high school sweethearts, best friends, madly in love. Well, the... Lebih Banyak

Ti soleil
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine

Chapter Thirty

1.9K 97 23
Oleh BriFlare

Chapter Thirty | The Samoan Invasion

Date 📆 July 2023

Two days after the family dinner, Fahayra remained in bed and hadn't spoken a word to anyone. Joe was worried about her. He had never seen her so numb before. It's like her dad triggered something in her.

Joe was determined to get her back to her old herself so he contacted some of his family members to come over and help out with the kids and household chores. Joe's aunt had cooked a traditional Samoan meal for Fahayra that would help her regain her strength.

Joe brought the meal upstairs to Fahayra. He knocked on her bedroom door before entering the room. Fahayra was just sitting bed, staring out the window. She didn't even acknowledge his presence in the room until he sat on the bed with her.

She looked down at the plate and his lap.

"My aunt made it for you. She said it has all the nutrients you need to regain your strength and it's good for babies too," Joe explained to Fahayra as he scooped up some food in a spoon to feed her.

Fahayra stared at Joe and didn't say anything but she opened her mouth to let him feed her. Joe wanted to cry. He couldn't stand seeing her like this and he knew he was responsible for it. He continued to feed her while trying to get her to talk but she didn't talk.

Holt came into the room with a glass of Vaimeleni, a Samoan drink made with watermelon while Fenix carried a vase full of yellow roses. Khalia followed them in to make sure they didn't drop anything.

"These are for you," Khalia said.

Fahayra nods. The kids understood that Fahayra wasn't speaking. They don't know what happened at the dinner but it must have been something big for her not to speak anymore.

"Drink, please," Holt told Fahayra.

Fahayra rubs Holt's face before accepting the drink from him. Holt smiles as he watches her bring the glass to her lips. Fenix places the vase on the nightstand next to her before wrapping his arms around her leg to show her some affection. Fahayra placed a hand on her son's head before he moved away.

"Feel better soon," Fenix told her.

"Come on, boys," Khalia said holding back tears as she walked out of the room, she didn't want to cry in front of her mother.

The boys run out of the room after Khalia while Fahayra holds the glass in her hands as Joe continues to feed her.

"Baby, we need to get you some help," Joe said.

Fahayra closes her mouth not letting Joe continue feeding her.

"Or do you just want some time away from everything? I can pay for you to stay at a resort hotel or wherever you want to go," Joe suggested to her.

Fahayra doesn't say anything but hands him the glass and lies backward on the bed. Joe places the plate and glass on the bedroom bench before moving closer to Fahayra. He takes her hands in his hands. He rubs his thumbs on her hands.

"Please, baby, I need you to tell me what to do to make you happy again, for you to be yourself again," Joe begged her.

Fahayra starts crying. Joe plus her into a tight hug.

"I got you, baby, let it all out," Joe told her as he comfort her. "I've been a horrible person to you, but I promise I'm going to do better and right by you," He added as she continued crying.

After a while, Fahayra calms down and falls asleep in Joe's arms. Joe continues to hold her. This was probably the first time in so long that he has held her in his arms. Eventually, Joe fell asleep with his arms protectively wrapped around her.

The next morning, Fahayra woke up watching from the bed as Joe went up to the bathtub and started running water, and undressed as the tub filled up. Then added some Honey Vanilla bubble bomb. Joe walked back into the room, helping Fahayra undress before carrying her into the bathroom.

He placed her on the counter, brushing her teeth then brushing his and also doing their morning facial cleanse routine.

He then stepped into the bathtub with her. The bathtub was big enough to fit four people. It was Fahayra's dream bathtub that she had customed made so she, Joe, and their kids could both fit in it.

Fahayra closed her eyes and embraced the warmth of the bathwater as Joe scooted closer and pulled her into his chest, her head against it as he hugged her. Joe hoped Fahayra was relaxing as he caressed her arms. He had gone all out for her bubble bath.

His sister, Summer had told him that bubble baths can offer several benefits for pregnant women, as they not only provide a relaxing and enjoyable experience but can also contribute to their overall well-being as it can help alleviate some common pregnancy discomforts.

One significant benefit of bubble baths during pregnancy is their ability to relieve stress. Pregnancy can be an emotionally and physically demanding time, and taking a warm, calming bath can aid in reducing stress levels, promoting a more positive mood and better sleep quality both for the mom and unborn baby.

In addition to stress relief, bubble baths can also help with the alleviation of physical discomforts associated with pregnancy. Soaking in warm water can relax tense muscles, improve blood circulation, and soothe aching joints, providing much-needed relief for the pregnant body.

"You know I made this just for you," Joe told her.

Fahayra tilts her head to look up at him.

"The Honey Vanilla Bubble Bath, it's homemade," Joe said.

Fahayra nods.

"It smells nice, doesn't it?" Joe asked her.

Fahayra nods as Joe caresses her cheek.

"Good," Joe said as Fahayra moved around a bit as she pressed her body up against Joe's body. "I'm glad you like it," Joe beamed as he was happy that she seemed to be relaxed.

After about fifteen minutes of being in the bubble bath, Joe rinse off Fahayra and himself before he and Fahayra stepped out of the tub, and drained the tub. Joe grabbed a clean towel and started to dry Fahayra off. After he finished with her body, he dried himself off before putting the towel in the hamper. Joe picked her up and carried her out of the bathroom. Fahayra wrapped her arms around his neck as they went into the closet.

Joe placed her on the ground and Fahayra went to put on her undergarments, then picked out her lounge outfit of the day. Joe also gets dressed.

"Come on, let's go get some breakfast," Joe told her, before tugging her along through their intertwined hands out of the bedroom.

Downstairs in the kitchen, Vanessa, Joe's sister, had come over to cook breakfast for the family. She knew from talking to her sister, Summer that Fahayra was a shell of herself. Joe needed help with Fahayra so Vanessa came over as soon as she could.

Everyone that was present at the family dinner and had seen how Fahayra had shut down, agreed to help Joe get Fahayra back to her old loveable self.

She was a key member of their family even though they didn't show it correctly in the past by hiding Joe's secret life with Galina.

Seeing how numb she became was a wake-up call for all of them. Fahayra lost herself because of them. Vanessa sat at the table with the kids, waiting on Joe and Fahayra to come and join them for breakfast. She wanted to see Fahayra. Hopefully, she could get her to speak or something.

"Do your parents always take this long to come downstairs for breakfast?" Vanessa asked the kids.

"Nope, not really," Khaila answers.

After a while, Fahayra and Joe walk into the kitchen. "Good morning, everyone," Joe greeted everyone seated at the large kitchen table.

Fahayra waves.

"Good morning," Everyone greeted them.

"Fah, I already made you guys a plate," Vanessa tells her.

Fahayra nods and goes to sit down where Vanessa has her and Joe's plates placed.

"Thank you," Joe said to Vanessa.

Fahayra started eating, not attempting to speak. Joe sighed and placed a hand on her thigh as he starts eating too.

"So, Fah, do you have any plans today?" Vanessa asked.

Fahayra shakes her head no.

"Do you want to do anything? We could go shopping for the babies?" Vanessa asked her.

Fahayra shakes her head no.

"Stay in bed," Holt tells Fahayra.

Everyone chuckles at him but Holt is serious.

"Not funny," Holt said.

Vanessa smiled at her nephew.

"Holt acts like he's in charge of Fahayra," Vanessa said.

Fahayra nods.

"He likes her a lot," Joelle said.

Joe watched as Holt eats at the same pace as Fahayra before pausing and making sure that the spoon goes into Fahayra's mouth before eating himself. Joe was surprised at how much a short amount of Holt had become attached to Fahayra.

Even Galina was surprised at how much her kids love Fahayra, but she was happy that her kids were in a lovable environment with Fahayra. She had accepted them with open arms when she could have ignored their existence. Which is why she felt even more guilty for what she had done to Fahayra. Fahayra was a good woman. Joe knew that they would carry that guilt of hurting Fahayra in their hearts for the rest of their lives.

Holt gets off his chair and goes to the refrigerator and grabs a water bottle. He comes back to the table and hands it to Fahayra. Fahayra smiled at him. She was thirsty. Holt sits down and continues eating.

"Are you sure he isn't secretly Fahayra's kid? It looks like he can read her without her talking," Vanessa said.

"I can barely do that," Joe said, realizing how out of touch he was with Fahayra.

"It's not hard, Mom is very expressed with her facial expressions," Karimah told her father.

Vanessa hid a small smile behind her hand. She could tell that the kids have been on Joe's ass. It was sad but also funny because imagine your kids reading you for filth for hurting their mother when they were supposed to be neutral.

Vanessa hoped that Joe had learned his lesson that his actions have consequences.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

11.6K 386 20
It's been three years of trying for a baby when Ashley finally falls pregnant, not long into her pregnancy she finds out her baby won't make it. Afte...
22K 505 32
What Happens When A Fearless Girl Meets The Psychotic One
11.8K 221 64
Nicole Garcia is having issues in her relationship with Artem. Her and Joseph Anoa'i are enemies what happens when they start over again?
5.4K 114 42
Book two for Falling for her we continue Roman and Brianna's journey of their hard Road to love Will Roman finally get over the kiss Brianna and Seth...