Adopted by Kellin Quinn?!

By ayyeeturtle

Kellin Quinn the lead singer of the band Sleeping With Sirens adopted a 13 year old girl. She goes by the nam... More

0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
Not an update sorry babes love chu!!!!
1.1
1.2
1.3
Not an update important authors note
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
Merry Christmas guys I love you
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
Small author's note
Update?!
2.6
2.7
Author's note
2.8
2.9
Something to keep you guys while i debate if the next chapter is good enough
3.0 (part two of 2.9 i guess you could say, but its still its own chapter.)
3.1
3.2
3.3
Just a quick thing
THE SEQUEL
Damn it

sameless self promo peeps

1.2K 25 38
By ayyeeturtle

Hey guys could you pleassssseeeeeeee do mes a favor?????????????????

Well.. could cha.

Can, yous???????

If you said yes and read this far...... I FLAKING LOVE CHU.

but... anyways, u was wonder if you could read my one shot called the peace tea fic?

And it's a kellic (Kellin Quinn and Vic Fuentes)

Kellin and Vic used peace tea as a substitute for a dildo.

That's all I'm saying. Go check it out please.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 743 36
Kellin Quinn, famous singer of Sleeping With Sirens keeps finding himself in toxic relationships that have begun to take their toll on his life. That...
7K 184 21
How do you break out from what someone already thinks of you? Can love over come everything people say... Kellin Quinn is so used to having girls th...
144 9 5
Famous lead singer Kellin Quinn of Sleeping With Sirens goes through his healing journey with those he loves and those he wishes could stay away. Seq...
41.1K 1.4K 42
Kellin Quinn? That guy who pops into your head when you hear the band "Sleeping with Sirens"? I guess you can say he is my father. I never met him. I...