His Curse

By disrespectfully_his

More

1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
HIATUS
3
19
20
21
22
23

16

335 9 13
By disrespectfully_his

                               Toji

A nuisance,one word to describe [First Name] [Last Name].She carried it wherever she went,along with the golden spoon shoved so far up her pussy,not even I could reach it even if I wanted to and trust me,I don't want to.

Patience was virtue and I was extremely generous with it.It took a great deal to annoy me,even anger me and for the past few weeks that I've been surrounded by every snob surrounding this hell hole,nobody vexed me more than her.

It had seem that I've made an entire lapse in judgement.

This was not part of my plan.I had a perfectly calculated plan for how I wanted things to go,ways I'd make use of Kyoto to my advantage to further my own agenda.There was one thing I didn't account for,that being the very fact that she had not been every and any other woman made to fall to my knees,get whisked away by my charm where I'd quickly use that to my advantage.

After that night I thought she might've learned her lesson,thought she'd be the obedient and naive little girl all her kind was designed to be.She'd play the perfect role,be my puppet as I go along in my scheme.

This one was worse.

Everything she did was a ick to me.Everything from the way she held her head high,walked around the halls of that God forsaken place as if her shit was made from gold and even to the way she'd push the bounds surrounding her,even when she knew she'd loose.

She had will,I'd give her that but she was everything I disliked in a person.

Arrogant,probably far too headed and ill tempered.

It was a quintessential sign,one that pointed to a conclusion I was not well prepared for,especially in my little plan.

I had that Yoshinobu shithead wrapped around my finger and pulling the strings with that beautiful red lipped and very financially abled beauty.They were part of my plan,part of something far greater but not her.

I want to hurt her.

She was not part of my plan.

So why did I do it,it was something I kept asking myself.

Why did I allow her to fall to my shoulder,allow her soft breathing to tickle my neck and allow for her lavender scented smell to fill my nose.I breathed her in,listened to the sound of her breath while the rain hit my eardrums as she slept.

I wanted the rain to drown out everything her , but she was adamant in causing me inner turmoil.

I leaned over,holding my elbows to my knees as a heavy sigh left my lips.I had a grander scheme of things yet this disgustingly snobbish thick head managed to creep her way into my mind.From what ever hole she crawled out of.

I hated her,with every fibre of my being.

"Can't believe you're moving out man," Rin speaks as he scratched the back of his head.I never spoke much to the guy,only needed somewhere to crash for afew nights until I decided to move in.I did it for security,he was collateral damage and insurance.Anyway,the bastard must be happy I'm finally moving out.

I take a hold of my joint,run my tongue along the thin paper and begin closing it up. "Yeah," is all I mutter,looking up at him while I rolled it into a thin stick.These days I've been sleeping a little less and smoking abit more,for some reason I find myself smoking more after an encounter with that witch.

"So where you headed?" he asks.

"Wouldn't you like to know," I humor him and clean off the coffee table from any mess I've created and slipped the last joint in along with the others I've made.

"That big of a secret huh?" I sit back and watch him,pulling at the end of the weed bud,my eyes narrowing slightly while I take him in.Months on months I had to listen to this whiney fucker bring girls home just to perform a baboon ritual on them.

It was sad so all I did was show them there way out,right after I fucked them ofcourse.Rin had a good eye so if I felt like it,I'd take them to my room and have my way with them,make them cūm as many times as they wanted and helped myself with a little stress reliever.

But that night was different.The bitch walked through my hallway with her nose stuck so far up her ass she could barely smell her own shit.I hated rich pricks like her,a bitch too blind to see and too dense to open her eyes.I never understood what they meant by snobs from the Upper East side but one look at her and she had the smell of money privalege all over her.

I could smell it from her shaved tight pussy too.

I had to give it to her,a taste of the slum.

"Turn around and don't talk to me.Ya got that?" I raise a single brow and it was enough for him to turn rigid.

He pushed himself off the wall,sucked in his lips,eyes wide as he spun on his heel. "Totally,that was way out of line," he mumbles and makes a beeline for his bedroom.Exhaling lightly,I shake my head and stare into the kitchen.The same one I bent her over in,fucked her over the counter all because she couldn't keep her mouth shut and her rich bitch pussy closed.

That and she stole one of my beers.

My eyes travel over to the light pink flask like bottle standing on the counter.

She shoved it into my chest hours before the storm began.A hot day,she gave me her water bottle and after that I didn't need it again.She stormed out so fast I had barely the time to give it to her.

I knew that face,the face of disdain.The face of jealousy.

A chuckle leaves my lips,smoke filling my lungs as I exhale and stare at this particular water bottle. "Woman,am I right?"

Probably.

▪︎▪︎▪︎

                      [First Name]

Maki,Inumaki,Nobaru and Megumi.

All four of them were ready for today's exam and I couldn't feel more proud.They had some things to work on but I've gotten through to them more than I ever had in my entire teaching career.

They were open,shown and told me more than what I could've expected and so with that,I rush down the pathway to make it in time for this mornings meeting.Cars were parked in different spots,teachers from the neighboring school attending.I was on the counsel so it would only be right for me to be there early,for some odd reason I had a souring mood and a pep in my step.

I made a quick beeline straight for the dormatries,expecting to see my lovely students,all hudled up and pumped for their assignments.Expecting to see them warming up,readying themselves for the days work but as soon as I turned the damn corner,that familiar laughter struck my ear.I stood in the doorway,staring at all my students huddled around the table and the egotistical prick smack in the middle. "I had him right at the neck and you know what I told'em?"

"What'd you tell'em?" Nobaru leaned further,her eyes wide as she gripped the edge of the table.Toji leaned into them,his sharp eyes trained on each one as he held them captive with his words.

"I bet you just walked away," it was Maki who spoke up.

"What makes you say that Maki?" Panda questions and tilts his head,his ears fluttering in excitement.

"I saw him bump one of the gardeners down.The guy was pretty rude but all he did was walk away," she shrugged,folded her arms and gave him a smug look while Inumaki agreed with what she said.A soft salmon leaving his lips.

"Nah," he waved her off and laughed softly. "I grabbed him at the neck,looked him dead in the eye and said how you like them apples."

My eyes widened slightly,eyebrows raised as I stared at the innocent act between my precious little students and that savage of a man.Their laughter bounced off the walls,heads thrown back as their chests rumbles.It took me so far by surprise because Megumi even managed to chuckle,looking away and shaking his head in disbelief. "You're actually funny for a janitor."

"Oh yeah?" he scoffs and gave off one of his annoyingly deep chuckles. "You shop alot for someone who has no style." Laughter erupted from them again,Nobaru staring stunned up at him while the rest laughed at what he had to say.

"Those were for Nobaru," he rolls his eyes. "I don't know if I hate the mall because of her or hate her because of the mall," and then more laughter bounced off the walls.I felt it tingle in my chest,that same uncomfortable feeling that had my head feeling thick and left me on edge.

"Omg, Meg is making jokes now," Maki raised a brow,imitating Nobaru. "[First Name] must be really up in your ass huh?"

This entire engagement was fucking wrong.

I cleared my throat and speak.Watching silence spread throughout the room and watch them all freeze like sardines in a can. "Would you like to join him then?"

There heads snap toward me and Maki is the first to explain. "Sensei," her shoulders tense. "We were just talking about you."

"I heard," one glance was enough for them to scramble to their feet and grab their things. "Everyone is to warm up but instead of taking this seriously,you're sitting around making jokes."

"We were just letting loose teach-" I immediately cut Nobaru off.

"I'm sure you all had received the news two days ago," I glare at them. "I understand you want to lift your spirits but this is not how you do it."

"What news would this be?" my head snapped toward him.His sharp eyes looked too sly today and when he crossed his arms over his chest,he only appeared bigger.

"Well you know school was closed down for the last two days in preparation for the games," Maki sighs and glances over at Megumi and Nobaru,their heads turned down and their shoulders sagged. "On that same day,we each received an email that Yuji Itadori had died.I didn't know him personally but those two did."

"Who am I going to share my lunch with?" Nobaru sniffled and leans her head against Megumi's shoulder.

When I first received the news my entire body turned hot.Everything I feared came to life and I had no one to speak about it to.I tried calling Satoru but he never picked up the phone,I was worried.He said he would call me back but he never did and for that,I've been even more on edge.If he was safe,I hated him.

He broke his promise.

Yuji was his responsibility and he couldn't even fulfill my only wish.

Take care of the kid.

I was disappointed and angry,I was sad.

I shoved the thought in the depths of my brain and cleared my throat again. "Well each of you should do your best out there," they lift their spirits,staring at me with poised looks. "Remember your training please."

"..is this our cue to leave?" Megumi speaks up through the silence,through the awkwardness of it all.

"Yes," and just like that,they sped out one by one.I turned my head,making sure they left and once I was positive I heard the door slide shut,I turned to him. "What are you doing?"

He rolls his eyes while casually leaning his elbows onto his knees. "Spending time with my roomies,what does it look like?"

"You're distracting them," it came out harsher that expected,so harsh I couldn't help but move forward him.Each step I took was provocative,wanting to elicit the same emotion he caused me.A fire brewed in my stomach and I was the gasoline. "Everywhere you go,you ruin everything. If they loose the games and embarrass this school I will hold your accountable."

His eyes narrowed down on me,limbs unfolding as he jumped from his seat and like a creature of the night,stood to his full height and towered over me.He looked down at me while I looked up at him,the entire room seemed way too small with such a towering presence standing right infront of me. "Always about ya damn reputation," he craned his neck,stepping into my space.

My nostrils flared just as I squared my shoulders,staring forward while his scent warmed me.I hated it all. "I have never met anyone that pisses me off as much as you do ma."

"[First Name] [Last Name] nice to fucking meet you," it was sarcasm at its fullest,venom dripping with every word.I listened to his chest rumble,a sharp intake of breath and in an instant he grabbed me at the shirt.He pulled me closer while my hands simultaneously grabbed at his wrists while I looked at him.Our actions were rough while I stood on the tips of my toes. "My reputation at this school means everything and you will not ruin it."

"I couldn't give a fuck about ya reputation.I understand it but I don't care for it," he spits.

"But what I don't understand and what I don't care for is ya fucking jealousy," his fists only tightened as he stepped back,shoving me slowly into the corner wall.Sheild away from any one able to see him,his big burly body covered mine while he pressed himself further into me,further into the wall.

"Jealous?" I humor him,it came out as exasperated laugh.

I haven't been jealous of anything my entire life.There wasn't anything important enough I cared for or about for me to get jealous.I spent my time accordingly,took up reading,joined a online chess club.I trained myself,trained my students and occasionally spent my time with Satoru but there was nothing of importance to any of those for me able to get jealous of.

I was not a jealous person.

"What the hell is there to be jealous of," I shook my head in disbelief,turning my head to him.He pressed himself fully against me,his breathing fanned my face and our close proximity only had me tightening my jaw.I grind my teeth,digging my nails into his wrist. "Let go of me."

"I bet ya like all the other bitches," his eyes narrowed. "Obssesed after the first fuck all because I had my tongue in ya pussy," I felt my nails dig deeper into his skin,felt his breath hit my face only harsher,felt him tense against me.

"Don't flatter yourself,you were nothing but a stress reliever who could barely do a good job," then with all of my might I thrashed against him,tried shoving him away from him,tried kicking myself out of his grip but he was too strong. "You couldn't even make me cūm," He shoved his arms further into my chest,grabbing onto my shirt so tight I swear I heard a button tear.

"I could make ya cūm as much as I wanted to.If I want to," he scoffed but then I watched him tilt his head slowly,his eyes studying mine until I watched the corner of his lips twitch.His scar only made it seem more menacing as he smirked at me. "Or maybe I should fuck ya pretty little friend right infront of you."

I sucked in a breath,his tilted head moved closer as he ran his nose against my jaw.His strawberry yet smokey breath was so intoxicating,the scent of a strong masculine spice yet his clean after shave caused me to shiver.He used what little hypnotation he had on me to part my neck,the junction between it and my shoulder exposed.

I felt his soft lips run across my pulse and then my eyes fluttered shut at the feeling of his teething nipping my sensitive skin. "Bet that would make ya cūm."

"Get the fuck away from me," just as I whispered was when he lift me up higher,the tips of my toes barely touching the ground. "I'll scream if you don't let go."

His deep laughter rung my ears and I shuddered.Toji laced feathered kisses along my neck all the way behind my ear.I took in the feel and sound of each kiss,my eyes shutting tighter. "Go ahead ma," his hands slipped down my chest,tracing each curve.His hands followed the curve of my breast,into the dip of my stomach and over my hips.He gripped my hip bone tighter,digging his nails into me as I let out a uncomfortable squeak. "I'm listening."

"I'm serious," he quickly grabs a hold of my waist,holding me flushed against the wall while his chest pressed deeper into mine.Toji stuck his face deeper into my neck,his kisses becoming more feverish. "No," I shook my head,my arms quickly hooking themselves around his neck as I protest. "I'm serious Toji,no."

"I'm serious too baby," then eventually he took hold of both my hips,hooking themselves around my thighs and setting them around his waist.I hugged him closer,felt his tongue rush across my beating pulse while I ran my hands through the back of his head. "Feel how serious I am ma," my heart dropped to my stomach.With one buck of his hips,he pressed his lower half into mine.I felt his erection shoved between between my legs and a desperate gasp escaped my lips.

My hands instantly tightened around his thick locks,grabbing his hair as I felt him ground himself into me. "Admit ya jealous.Admit ya hate the thought of me touching another woman."

"Never," he shoved his hips further into me and I threw my head back.Lolled against the wall,my breathing picked up.

"Then ya either obssesed or ya miss my cock," it ploughed against me.The throbbing between my legs intensified and I felt a slick swirl rush from my opening,right onto my panties.I was wet,had his erection shoving into me just like it did afew weeks ago. "Which one is it?"

"Get the hell off me," my nails rushed across his scalp,tightening my grip and finally gaining the power pull him from my neck.We stared at each other,breathing harsh while his green inferno's pierce into mine.Lust clouded those eyes of his,a deep desire brewing into them.A demon wanting to me let out but completely sheilded from the rest of the world. "I'm serious," I breathed.

"Get off my dick," he snarls,his eyes narrowing down once again.And in an instant I watched that same dark desire disappear,his warm skin turned cold and his desire dampened immediately. "I can fuck anyone I please and the next time ya pull the same stunt like earlier,I'll fuck her infront of you."

"You wouldn't," there was no way he'd do it.There was no way he'd actually do something so ludicrous and with that I didn't take him seriously. "So childish of you to think that of me.I don't want you Toji,not as much as you want me  anyway."

"Funnily enough,you're the one who approached me," he scoffed. "Is this where you become clingy after I lazily fucked you."

"Fuck you!" with so much frustration,I couldn't even kick nor beat him so I did what I knew best.I bit.

"Don't become attached ma.It ain't a good look for ya," I could see the frustration and annoyance all over him.

"I hate you," is all I manage to say.

He just stared at me,no words shared.His erection still pressed between me,his eyes still trained on me,his arms still caging me in. "Good," he says.

"Good," I agree.I couldn't get myself to look away,couldn't bring myself to turn my body heat down,couldn't bring my heart to stop beating so damn fast.Silence filled the room,no words were exchanged just heavy eye contact and our raging breaths.

"Let go of me Toji," I whispered and after what felt like minutes,his arms untangled from me and I felt my legs slip from his waist.I was back on my feet,glaring down at the ground.I picked my pride up from the ground and walked toward the doorway,wet panties and a throbbing clit.

Before I left I turned my head to him. "Stay away from us.From all of us," his eyes only narrowed.His hands slipped into his pockets,glaring at me with a brooding fire. "Oh and by the way,you might wanna take care of that."

I pointed to his raging erection,pressed against his sweatpants and hanging so furiously thick.The tip was traced against the material,balls probably tight and ready to combust,I was ready to combust.

"Come back here and help me ma," he leans against the wall,his eyebrow raising while he slowly pulls a box from his pocket.I watched him pull a cigarette from it,skillfully slip the box in and quickly light the end of the stick.

He enhaled a whole lot and after seconds of keeping the smoke in,it flowed from his mouth as he blew.His eyes still narrowed when he spoke. "My room ain't too far away baby."

I rolled my eyes and left.

                                 ~~~

toji.jjk for their fanart.
love it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 19 2
Smut as in content +18 so be aware.
161K 5.8K 27
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
95.8K 2.5K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
177K 15.7K 30
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...