Wenclair Oneshots

By W0menRh0t

!Not my stories! Wenclair Oneshots More

All The Woe's Astage
How does thy heart still beat?- Seriously how are you standing?
Enid Fever
Hurt comfort
Cloudy with a Chance of Waffles
Crushing
A Stay In Bed
Hope You're Happy
Cold and Warm
Autistic Wednesday
Personality Swap
Home
Weeks Ago
Wenclair Minis
Malevolent//Wenclair
MERRY GAYMAS
I oop- jumpscare
Hold still, my Sweet
Dysphoria days
The Moon's Light and Wolf's Shadow
Werewolf problems
Under the Weather
Content
Chatfic (1)
Chatfic (2)
Wenclair Picnic
Wenclair tickle
SheWolf
Anything For You Cara Mia
Please Don't Hide from me
NOT A STORY!!!
Actually, I do need you
on the gray scale
Happy new year!
Wednesday Hates French
Cats/Dogs
Angst
Prom
Cuddles
Forehead Kisses
Sunlight, burn bright, first wick I lighte tonight
Come on, you have to admit!
It was amazing.
Go on, stop me!!
Friends...For Now
Stims
Heart to Heart
Arrested
Seventeen
Soulmates
Valentines
A Moonlit Picnic
Goo Goo Muck
Eye of Newt
Wolf ears
Why?
Fake Dating
Vampire
Birthday
Parent trouble but make it double
I love that smile of yours
'Ur Girlypop!'
Snoods
I Miss My Loverman
You're a mean one, Ms. Addams
I'm just gonna keep waiting underneath the mistletoe
3rd of December, you gave me your sweater
Braid train! Chu Chu!
Family Line
Sick day
I could be a better girlfriend than him
Despair
Therapy is needed
Space song
I'm afraid of change
Smart, Perceptive, and chronically misunderstood
Love triangle? I can fix that
Christmas is here, bring some holiday cheer!
Just Another Wenclair Story
Cuddles and kisses
Knife to the throat
The first kiss
Mistakes
A girl and her werewolf
Confession Via Taylor Swift
Gift of The Wolf
Gift of The Moon
Teacher's Pet
Painful Sting and Soothing Kiss
How to Comfort Your Pup 101
Our Symphony
Don't Turn Your Back on a Wolf
What Happened Next
Kiss You On Your Stupid Face
A girl and her werewolf
Valentine's Day
Will the story ever end for the raven
!END!

Tattoo?!

479 14 1
By W0menRh0t

Credits to: NSDOfficial

"I think I kinda hate full body tattoos," Enid spoke up from her spot in the circle on the floor. She, Yoko, Bianca, and Divina were having a manicure session while Wednesday simultaneously engaged in her writing hour on her side of the room.

"Says the girl with a butterfly tattoo," Wednesday's voice broke the silence, the loud clacking of the typewriter freezing as she spoke.

"Uh... a butterfly tattoo?" Bianca furrowed her brow, looking between the colorful wolf and the goth. Divina blinked, also searching for answers.

"OMG! How did you see it? It's so hidden," Yoko gasped, a wide smirk stretching across her face as she realized the possibilities of what could have happened.

Enid flushed and stuttered before silencing herself, looking away. Wednesday had returned to her typing, outright ignoring the implied questions.

"Well, you see..." Enid started before being cut off.

"What do you mean hidden?" Divina questioned. "Oh! Enid, you dog!" Bianca exclaimed as she realized the implications.

"Wolf," Wednesday quickly corrected before returning to her work.

"Guys, it's really not what you think, and don't listen to Yoko. She doesn't even know the whole story," Enid tried to save herself from imminent embarrassment.

The three other girls stared at her, waiting for answers. "So...?"

"Okay, so it starts on the Raven last year. Remember how Ajax and I left early to go to the club with Yoko, Xavier, and Peritem... So, I might have gotten drunk and stumbled into a bar where I might have gotten a tattoo on my upper inner thigh," Enid scrambled through the latter half of the story, flushing and looking out the spider web window to avoid their judgmental eyes.

"That is actually so funny," Bianca burst out laughing, her laughter contagious as it drew Divina and Yoko into giggles.

"But wait, how did Wednesday see it? I know about it from having to help you change your pants after you spilled red wine on them last month," Bianca said, looking over at the stoic goth who was clearly trying to block out the adjacent conversation. Wednesday's typing lacked its usual fluency, a bit jittery as if itching to stop and leave the room.

The others stared expectantly, their minds filled with all manner of assumptions, tame or not.

"Well, who do you think gave me the tattoo?" Enid said, remembering her part-time job last year as a tattoo artist.

They nodded in understanding.

"Upper inner thigh... That means she has to have seen you with your pants off!" Yoko called out, shooting up to point at her friend.

The goth slammed her palms onto her desk, her chair squeaking against the polished wood floor. She swiftly glided across the room, leaving with a soft click of the door, her face tinged with a faint pink hue.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.8K 1.1K 49
โ…ษดแด‡แด แด‡ส€แดแดส€แด‡ ษขแด„!!!โ… แด›สœษชs ษชs แด€ษด แด‡ษดแด›ษชส€แด‡ ส™แดแดแด‹ แดŠแดœsแด› า“แดส€ แด›สœแด‡ ษดแด‡แด แด‡ส€แดแดส€แด‡ ษขแด„<๐Ÿน ษช'แด แด‡ แดแด€แด…แด‡ แด›สœษชs ส™แด‡แด„แด€แดœsแด‡ แด€ สŸแดแด› แดา“ แด˜แด‡แดแด˜สŸแด‡ sแด‡แด‡แดแด‡แด… แด›แด สŸษชแด‹แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€s ษชษด แดส ส™แดแดแด‹...
88.1K 544 37
Wednesday x enid fluff โœ” smut โœ” and thats all hope y'all enjoy this story It is oneshots so you never know what to expect ita could be sad. Happy...
25.6K 730 13
โ๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฐ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ.โž ๐–๐ž๐๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐๐š๐ฒ'๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ง๐ข๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ...
13.4K 295 24
Based from a show on netflix wednesday MAY CHANGE OVERTIME also please go easy on me im a newbie and im very bad at writing stories :') hmu on disco...