My Everything (Scarlett Johan...

By ayemem215

You're a lawyer who used to be a top model when growing up. You stopped modeling to finish school and start y... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59
60.
61.
62.
63
64
65.
66
67.
68.
70.
71
72.
73.
74.
75.
76
77
78.
79.
80
81.
Wedding Inspo
82.
83.
84.
85.
86.
87.
88.
89.
90.
91.
92.
93.
94.
95.
96.
97.
98.
99.
100.
101.
102.
103.
104.
105.
106.
107.
108.
109.
110.
111.
112.
113.
114.
115.
116.
117.
118.
119.
120.
121.
122.
123.
124.
125.
126
127
128.
129.
130
131.
132
133.
134.
135.
136.
137.
138.
139.
140.
141.
142.
143.

69.

1.7K 40 9
By ayemem215

Scarlett's POV
It's been 6 weeks and we are heading to California. Y/n and I have talked about moving there a lot lately. We took a virtual tour of the school she found and I love it just as much as her. We even showed Rose and she didn't turn it down right away like any other school. She's going to have to pick something because she getting nowhere with a tutor. I'm super excited to see the land y/n bought too. She's been having designs sketched out for a layout of the house and it looks amazing. She asks for my input with everything and I just know it's going to be amazing with both our styles.
I've even talked to my mom about moving and she's excited for us. She wants to move also and is looking at areas nearby where y/n bought the land. I squeeze y/ns hand in the car as we drive to Lizzie's. I'm so excited to see everything.

The car stops in front of Lizzie's house and Lizzie comes running out and jumps in. "Hey guys! Hi my little Rosie" she says tickling rose.

"Auntie Lizzie! We're going to see grass!" Rose says happily and Lizzie snickers.

"She's not wrong" y/n says and looks out the window. She's been quiet this past week. I don't know if she's nervous about showing us everything or what but it's kinda cute.

"Are you guys excited to see everything!?" Lizzie asks.

"Yeah I want to see the land so we can start building."I say and Lizzie quirks an eyebrow.

"Oh yeah. You gotta see the layout. I think it's marked" Lizzie says and I think about how it all looks. The designs were cozy but spacious. I designed the entire backyard pool area so I'm excited to see that when it gets built.

10 minutes away from Lizzie's I see farmland and start to smile. I excitedly look out the window for anything that says empty land. There's a lot of it so I just stare. Then I feel the car slow down and when I look out the other side of the window I gasp.

"Babe. Is that-" I say before she cuts me off.

"Surprise" she says. And my jaw just drops. It's fucking beautiful.

We drive up the long driveway past millions of trees and see the beautiful White House up close.
"How" is all I can say

"I have connections." She says and Lizzie laughs.
"You're welcome by the way" Lizzie says and I laugh.

Y/n gets rose out and leads us toward the house. I admire the front porch. It's gorgeous and I love the swing on it. We get up on the porch and y/n brings Rose over to the swing and shows it to her. Rose starts jumping up and down.
"Mommy mommy!! Look!!" She says pointing to the side of the swing. I walk over and look and see it has Roses named carved into it. "I did that" she says excitedly. I look toward y/n and she explains. "I had her carve out a piece of wood and sent it here when it was being made."she says and steps closer to me. "All our kids can carve their names in it." She says smiling.

"Fuck your cute." I mumble and smile while kissing her. "I want to show you your space that you designed." She says and pulls me around the side of the house with Rose running somewhere and Lizzie following behind. I round the corner and see the backyard. Wow it's everything I dreamed of.
"Oh my good look at the entertainment area!!!!" I yell and run over to the tall fireplace I fell in love with. It has enough space for a small kitchen area and the couch and chairs are perfect.

"Babe this is amazing. Seriously the most perfect house I've ever been in." I gloat and see y/ns happy smile.

"There's lots of other things to show you but I have a surprise for Rosie." She says which gets arose very excited.

"I love surprises" rose says giggling and following y/n. She walks past the pool and around a couple bunches of trees and then I see it. A cute little tree house tucked into the trees.

"No. Way!!!! AHHHHH" rose screams and runs to the ladder. "This is so cool mama. Thank you!!!" She yells to y/n when she gets to the top.

"Lizzie could you watch her for a second. I'm gonna show Scarlett the barn" y/n says and Lizzie nods and focus' her attention on Rose.

Right before I walk away Lizzie grabs my arm and whispers "I hated it at first, but it's grown on me. Give it a chance"

I'm left confused but follow y/n back to the house. We go into one of the garages which is half a gym and half storage for ATVs.

"Did you stock up the entire house? What about our stuff in New York?" I ask laughing.

"I only got big equipment stuff. The inside is only furnished on the bottom floor. You did pick out the dining room table remember?" She asks and I have to think.

"Uh no?" I say. She gets on an ATV and hands me a helmet. I put the helmet on and pop my hip waiting for an answer.

"Remember when we walked through that place and you said you loved that Wooden table with the glass extension? I got that one" she said

"Babe that was like 14,000$!!" I yell

"Yep. It was worth it" she says and pecks my cheek. I get on the ATV and she floors it. There's a couple hills and we fly over them gaining some air. I have to grip her waist hard so she slows down because she definitely can't tell from my laughter that I'm actually scared out of my mind. She slows down and the land is gorgeous already. She had work done or something because the grass it cut perfectly except for the field of wildflowers. I love them actually and hope she wants to keep them. She bends around a hill and I see a red pointy blob. The closer we get the more I can make it out to be the barn. Then even closer I see the beautiful pond next to it.
"Wow" I say and feel her chuckle from her chest.

She slows up right next to a wooden fence so we can see the view. "This is the barn. It came with the land. The pond was once swimmable so maybe if I get it looked at we can get it cleaned so we can swim too" she says and looks at me admiring everything.

"What are you thinking about?" She asks and I turn to tell her honestly how I'm feeling.

"This is amazing. Im just thinking about the future. All the awesome parties were going to have here. All the fun times we're going to have chasing the kids back into the house for dinner, or the puddle parties Rose is going to make us do when it rains. Im overwhelmed but extremely happy" I say feeling the tears build up. "And finally I'm thinking about that barn. I know you said you didn't want to get married in a barn but it's like it was made for us." I say and look into y/ns eyes. I let a tear slip out but she's quick to wipe it away.

"I thought it would be a perfect place to have the wedding also." She says and my heart swells. "We have to call the wedding planner and let her know" I say and y/n laughs. We sit in the grass admiring our new home. I can't believe she got the house built and everything else taken care of in such a short amount of time.we head back towards Rose and Lizzie and see them both playing in the tree house.

"Good to know it holds up" I yell and see Lizzie pop her head out the window.

"Rude!!!" She yells and they both climb down. "So what do you think Scar?

"It's amazing. You helped her with this?" I ask

"Yeah, it helps being the only one who lives here. Besides Robert, he actually mowed the grass." She says pointing all around.

"Babe! Robert!?" I ask laughing

"He offered!" She shrugs and laughs too.

"We can't stay here yet because they are painting the upstairs and we don't have beds. But we can visit all week and encode if you want to order new furniture or bring some from New York for the upstairs"y/n says

"Aw man I wanted to stay in my room!" Rose pouts.

"Sorry flower. But we get to stay with aunt Lizzie and uncle Robbie!"y/n gushes and rose jumps into her arms.
"Okay but we're playing mermaids later" she tells y/n with a finger pointed to her chest.

"You got it dude" y/n says and smirks to lizzie who rolls her eyes.

—————————————
Y/ns POV
As I sit in Lizzie's garden as her and Scar go through and throw me the good veggies to rinse and put in a basket I can't help but feel happy. It's a feeling I wasn't used to for a while, my whole life but the past almost year has been so amazing. I grab a tomato and snack on it while I glance outside seeing a Robbie chase Rose around with a fake bug. These are the people I want in my life forever, can't forget RDJ and Susan.

"Y/n I swear to god, please stop eating the tomatoes!" I hear Lizzie yell while I get an eggplant thrown at me. The eggplant rips in half when it hits me and she's gasps. "And now your an eggplant murderer."

"You're so dramatic. I'll eat it" I say pick ing it up and placing it in the basket.

I stand up and bring the veggies inside and start washing them. I feel a part of arms sneak around my waist and tense for a minute until I realize it's Scar. "Did I scare you? I'm sorry" she whispers in my ear then kisses my neck.

"It's okay" I reply and put the last carrot on the rag on the counter to dry. I spin around and hold her arms that are around my waist. "Hi" I smile and say.
She laughs and kisses my lips softly. "Hi" she says when she pulls away. "I really want to thank you for all the work you did with our amazing home."

"I can think of a few ways to thank me" I wiggle my eyebrows and tease her.

"Not in Lizzie's house." She whines.

"Does that usually stop us?" I laugh

"Not while she's homee" she whines in the same tone as before which makes me laugh

"Then let's go home." I say leaning in closer and capturing her lip with my teeth before pulling away.

"H-how?" She says with her eyes still closed. She opens them and smiles. "Follow my lead" I say and she nods.

I grab her hand and walk into the backyard. Rose sat down with Robbie coloring and Lizzie is just walking out of the garden with some more veggies.
"We're going to run and grab a big tub of that ice cream you guys like from Coldstone. Do you want anything else?" I say looking between Robbie and Lizzie.  "Corn nuts and tequila! I ran out and want margaritas." Lizzie giggles

"Rose do you want to come? Or maybe you'd want to try out the new paint set we brought with us?" I say and hear Scarlett try to stop her gasp and then she taps my side. "Good one" she whispers but makes it look like she didn't say anything.

"The paint please!" Rose happily says and I run inside to grab that. I set rose up with it and plenty of paper underneath, but it's washable paint so I'm not worried.

"Thanks Liz. We won't be long" I say and don't wait for a response. I grab Scarlett by her arm and drag her to Lizzie's car. She drives a tiny, slow, Toyota Prius but it is immaculately clean so I give her props for that.

"Can you put it in the GPS I don't know my way around here yet." I say handing my phone to Scarlett.  She grabs it putting in my password and putting address in the phone. I follow it while Scarlett's hand gets closer and closer to my pussy. It started on my knee with the phone. Then her other hand adjusted the phone so it was more toward the steering wheel so I wasn't looking down but then her left hand snuck back down by my knee. Then it creeped closer and closer till her pinky it brushing my middle and her grip it tight on my thigh.
'Turn left here' I whip the car left with one hand and grab scars shoulder to steady her from the sudden turn. She giggles while I zoom down the road to our house. I see the mailbox and smile while I turn up the long driveway. I pull into the driveway leaving the car in the middle and barely remember to turn the car off.

As soon as we walk through the front doors it's like we forget what we came here to do. Scarlett starts admiring some things on the shelf's and I look at the furniture and admire that awesome table Scarlett picked out.
"Where do you want to start?" She asks from the living room. She turns around slowly and leans against the bookcase.

"Let's christen every room, starting here" I say pointing around the living room. We meet each other in the middle of the room and crash our lips together. Starting off slow and teasing but the more she tangled in my hair the hotter it gets. I wrap my hands around her waist and slowly slip them down to her ass. I squeeze her cheeks and she gasps in my mouth letting my tongue slide in. I quickly mutton her jeans and pull her shirt over her head. Slowly I sit her on the couch and hover over her. "I want to worship every part of you," | whisper against her sternum and smile at the small moan she lets out. I shift a little downwards and kiss a path to her nipple, slowly taking it into my mouth while my hand kneads her other breast. Her sighs of pleasure make my stomach flip and I switch to give her other breast the same attention before continuing my journey down her body. I kiss down the center of her stomach slowly, leaving a hickey right above her belly button that l'm sure I'll get shit for later. Her grip in my hair tightens and she lets out a small "Oh" when she realizes where I'm headed. I peek up at her and smile at her flushed chest and cheeks. I hook my fingers into her underwear and pull them down her legs, letting her kick them off as I shift up to kiss her again
I slowly cup her center and pull away to watch her reaction. She gasps softly and her hips twitch to add pressure. I kiss her cheek and whisper, "let me know if you want me to stop." And she nods, biting her bottom lip. I rub her center up and down softly taking note of how wet she is already and take in the small gasps and sighs before rubbing tight circles onto her bundle of nerves. A low moan escapes her mouth and I smirk again kissing down her body settling myself between her legs. I grab her thighs and she momentarily grunts in protest at the loss of pressure snapping her head up to glare at me. I quirk an eyebrow and throw her legs over my shoulders and her eyes roll back at the sight, her fingers finding their way back into my hair encouraging me.
I kiss up the inside of her thigh and skip over where she wants me, fighting slightly against her grip on my hair, to kiss down her other thigh. I make my way back to her center after leaving a hickey on the inside of her thigh and place a kiss against her core. Her hips twitch so I grab them to keep them in place. One of her hands shoots up to cover her eyes, her lip between her teeth in pleasure as I slowly flatten my tongue against her. I spread my fingers out across her stomach to keep her in place and move my other hand to tease her entrance while I take her bundle of nerves into my mouth softly sucking. She moans out a "Please" so I sink one finger into her heat, loving the lewd noises coming out of her mouth. establish a slow rhythm with one finger before adding another, her mouth releasing a raspy moan as she adjusts. I lightly bite at her clit and a soft fuck escapes her mouth. I quicken my pace before she can ask and her gasps build pressure in my center. I curl my fingers and suck harshly on her clit at the same time and she squeals her grip tightening almost painfully but I could care less. I move my fingers in the come hither motion and her heels dig into my back, the pleasure overtaking her body. Her free hand grips at my sheets, her head pressed back into the couch pillow, her back arching and I momentary take a mental image of her body opening up for me. She is absolutely gorgeous.
With a few more quick curls of my fingers and twirls of my tongue on her clit she unravels before me, a low long moan leaving her lips, my name and other random curse words escaping as well. I slowly continue with my fingers letting her ride out her high before cleaning her up with my mouth and kissing back up her body. I take my time trying to kiss every inch I can, feeling her calm down. I make it up her neck and to her lips, slowly connecting them in a passionate kiss, her hands on my cheeks keeping me there. I feel her hips shift on my thigh now that it's between her legs and smirk. I pull away.
"You okay?" I ask, searching her eyes.
"Mmm I'm perfect." She replies breathily her eyes half open.

I glance at her watch and see it's been 45 minutes. "We should head to the store then head back." I say and she nods agreeing but doesn't let the grip from my shirt go. "Don't you need some release too?" She asks and I smirk.

"I know you'll take care of me later" I say and wink helping her stand. I help her get her shirt on while she finishes getting dressed and I straighten out the couch. Wow that was amazing. I can't wait to live here finally.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Beautiful house!

Wedding is coming soon but first I think we need bachelorette parties!?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.3K 4.1K 31
A story between Scarlett Johansson and Y/N L/N. Y/N L/N is a thirty-six-year-old woman. She owns a publishing company, L/N's publishing company, and...
40.5K 1.1K 38
Anastasia Volkova, a rare beauty, orphan, raised in Russia. Trained to be manipulative, heartless, seductive, and a killer...if needed. After escapin...
10.8K 204 15
After the battle in Sokovia, Wanda is left a mess from hydra and the death of her brother, Pietro. However, will she be able to gain trust from the t...
16.2K 579 18
Since the young age of 8, intersex Y/N has been best friends with Elizabeth Olsen and the Olsen family. She is a highly regarded actress and part-tim...