The Six: Genesis | A Reverse...

Av PDVance

Following her parent's brutal murder, Blue Hawthorne sets out to protect what's left of her broken family and... Mer

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Two Point Five
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty-One
Fifty-Two
Fifty-Three
Fifty-Four
Fifty-Six
Fifty-Seven
Fifty-Eight
Fifty-Nine
Sixty
Sixty-One
Sixty-Two
Sixty-Three
Sixty-Four
Sixty-Five
Sixty-Six
Sixty-Seven
Sixty-Eight
Sixty-Nine
Seventy
Seventy-One
Seventy-Two
Seventy-Three
Seventy-Four
Seventy-Five
Seventy-Six
Seventy-Seven
Seventy-Eight
Seventy-Nine
Eighty
Eighty-One
Eighty-Two
Eighty-Three
Eighty-Four
Eighty-Five
Eighty-Six
Eighty-Seven
Eighty-Eight
Eighty-Nine
Ninety
Ninety-One
Ninety-Two
Ninety-Three
Ninety-Four
Ninety-Five
Ninety-Six
Ninety-Seven
Ninety-Eight
Ninety-Nine
One Hundred
One Hundred & One
One Hundred & Two
One Hundred & Three
One Hundred & Four

Fifty-Five

242 17 5
Av PDVance

My legs tremble and the chains rattle.

Chris stands over me. His visage is a wet dream come to life, like all the rest of him. Navy eyes study me beneath dark blond eyebrows in a devastatingly handsome face. 

A smirk lights his mouth, and it expands to a full, wickedly seductive grin the longer our gazes hold. I can’t look anywhere else—not yet. Not while his fingers are curling inside of me relentlessly.

Please… please, Chris…” 

I’ve been begging for twenty minutes, hoping he’ll hear have mercy, but the devilish look in his eyes only promises more pleasure. Ruefully, I yank the chains wrapped around my wrists and curse, arching my back as his fingers prod deeper. I’m so wet for him. Why won’t he just fuck me?

“I love hearing you beg,” He chuckles, “but not as much as I love hearing you come for me. I need to hear it again before I fuck you.”

Whimpering, I twist the chains tighter. They groan, scraping across the metal frame of his bed. Sadly, they remain unbroken—not even a scratch.

I hate this. I want to touch him. I want to taste him. I want to make him grunt and groan my name with the same desperation. 

Chris doesn’t change pace. The frustrating cadence of his fingers urges me maddeningly slowly toward oblivion, but at the cusp, he pulls back and I slide back to the bottom. I curl my toes as he twists his hand and maps out my pussy with two fingers, ensuring the next sound out of my mouth is one I don’t recognize.

On the sidelines sits Charlie.

His eyes are focused and dark, roving like a lion into a forest wrought with lust and possessiveness. My remote is in his hands, calmly rotating in his palms while he studies it. I shriek as he presses one of the buttons, back bowing further in surrender. 

Just let me—ah!” Chris’ pace picks up, fucking me in rhythm with the pulsating plug. 

Rolling my hips, I fall into the lunge for release. Tension pulls taut in my limbs and my hands fist. Light edges along my vision.

It’s a defiant race for the finish line. 

I need to come before he stops, before he can start this torturous journey to the top. Panting, I fuck his hand harder and fight the chains affixing my legs upward and open. They protest, screaming and screeching the more I struggle.

Chris, in all his naked glory, stands between my spread thighs. His expression is a mixture of lust and awe, climbing my nude form continuously. As his left hand lands on my thigh, the fingers in my pussy twist and his thumb lands on my clit.

With a stilted groan, I come.

White light launches across my vision as my eyes roll back. My entire back jolts, fighting the shackles, but they refuse to let me loose. Mouth agape, I can only mutter nonsense.

“There you go, B.” Chris whispers, lips kissing my ankle. “You’re so damn beautiful when you come.

Stunned, I sprawl on the bed in silence. I can barely think. My mind is a blank slate of white, crippled by his pleasure. Sucking a shaky breath through my clenched teeth, I sputter a plea for my freedom.

“Please take these off.” I jingle my legs. They’re the only parts I can feel. “I’ll be good.”

His head tilts. “Will you?”

Eagerly, I nod. “Yes. I’ll do what you say. I promise.”

“You promise?” He repeats. “You promised to keep your legs open and let me taste you, didn’t you?”

“I did…” I agree, yanking harder as my limbs regained feeling. “It was too much, Chris. I couldn’t… I couldn’t…”

“Couldn’t what?” He teases, sliding the hand on my leg downward. The one inside me stubbornly sits where it is. My blood roars when I shift, and those damn fingers stroke inside me. “Couldn’t keep your legs open when all I want to do is make you come?”

“It was too much.” I choke. 

Drool drips down the side of my mouth and into the charcoal sheets. Charlie, the ass, ratcheted up the speed of the butt plug. The vibrations send my senses reeling, and clumsily, I grip the wet sheets at my back and pray for the batteries to run out.

What will I do when he finds the rest?

“Then you can’t take my cock, can you?” His dick falls between my legs, nudging my clit as he lazily draws it back and forth on my pussy. “Maybe I should untie you and send you straight to bed.”

No… please, no.”

He’s enjoying this—enjoying my turmoil. How was I going to survive this night or any night forward? They’d both lost control when they caught sight of the butt plug stretching me open for Charlie.

Chris was more reserved, eager to share me, but kind enough not to seem greedy about fucking my ass, too. 

“No? You don’t want me to untie you?” 

“Chris,” I pout, “you know I want to touch you.”

“You’ll touch me soon enough, B. I swear it.” His head drops forward. “But I need to taste you.”

It’s a vexing descent into madness when he touches me.

I want his mouth on my pussy. His tongue swiping soothing strokes along my clit as his fingers fuck me to heaven. But tonight isn’t a quick fuck.

No. He and Charlie want to drive me insane. It’s working.

Especially as Chris’ lips pepper firm kisses down my legs. They’re deliberate, trailing a path down my leg and up the other. He brushes over my pussy, freeing his fingers long enough to dip them into his mouth. 

His sinful tongue licks away my release as his gaze latches onto mine. I freeze where I lay, singularly focused on the man who’s about to fuck me through his mattress. Darkness clings to the walls and shaded windows, but it fails when it meets the dimmed lights hugging his frame. 

He’s an angel—fallen—and at my beck and call. I grasp a deep breath, patiently—impatiently—waiting for his next move when a ringing chime catches my attention. Oh, fuck.

“Oh, Princess, you should’ve told me what this thing does.”

All at once, the small, round remote control flattens and transforms. The two buttons move higher, sliding to sit at the edge of the curved device. I’m so fucked.

“What happened?” Chris’ eyes sear my profile. 

“When you press the two buttons on the front simultaneously, the remote opens to a full array.” Charlie says. A smirk works its way onto his face.

Smug ass. I’m so fucked.

“Array of what?” 

“Options.” Standing, Charlie saunters over to where Chris stands to show him the glimmering device. “See?”

Blue lights twinkle around the entire oval shape. They map out the different settings—vibration, speed, size and motion. I’d hoped he wouldn’t discover them. 

Obviously, I’m not lucky.

“Did you know it did this, Blue?” Chris asks, spanking me. 

I hesitate too long.

“Oh, yes, you did,” Charlie interrupts, stopping my lie in its tracks. “I’m going to fuck you until you can’t walk.”

As I open my lips to argue, the butt plug expands. The vibrations kick up tenfold, trembling deep as the plug extends into a full-sized dildo. Gasping, I rut my hips in time with its thrusts.

Chris’ hand pins me to the bed as his mouth comes down on my pussy. Skillfully, his tongue works my clit. He’s hungry, sucking on it until I scream his name. 

The familiar clang of the chains draws Charlie’s attention, and he comes toward me, binding my wrists above my head. Cursing, I squirm, but there’s nowhere to go. With Chris holding my hips and Charlie at my arms, the only thing I can do is feel.

Gentle suction centers on my clit, broken only by the beguiling touch of his tongue as it twirls. His fingers slip into place, thrusting deep. They fuck in time with the plug, stretching me open.

Fuck, Blue…” Charlie’s other hand traces the ghosts of my abs and upward to cup my breasts. He traps my nipples between his fingers and flicks them. I howl, thrashing my head back and forth.

Faster and faster, the tempo increases. I’m a slave to it, dragged down… down… down… until I’m circling the bottom of the barrel. Babbling and begging, I come.

Ripping away from me, Chris stands. The hand on my hip disappears, finding its way to my thighs to pull my legs further apart. With a bell-like gong, the shackles open wider, affixing my legs to allow room for his hips and lifting me off the bed.

Roughly, Chris thrusts inside of me.

The bed moans, knocking back into the wall with a dull thud. Over and over, it strikes, surging in time with his punishing hips. I hold on to the chains, sinking my nails into the unforgiving metal as I fuck him back. Skin slaps against skin, echoing under the strain of our moans. 

It’s madness. It’s lust. It’s love.

All of these wrapped into a single event meant to tear me to pieces. Tears gather in my eyes and run down my cheeks in rivers. It’s so damn good.

My gift for Charlie pulses inside of me, fucking my ass as Chris fucks my pussy. Its thrusts leave my head swimming. Now, I understand his obsession.

I’ve never felt anything like this before. I’ve never wanted anything more than them both inside of me—fucking them and me into a peaceful state of mind. It won’t last long.

It never does. We’ll thirst for one another moments later. Though those brief moments of clarity are world-changing.

My breasts heave and shake, driven upward with his momentum and the bed’s rocking. Charlie’s mouth is everywhere, climbing along my stomach and suctioning around my nipples. His tongue moves in sync with Chris’ fucking. 

Our link is bathed in emotion. A muddy pit of sex and love threatening to sink me where I lay. Greedily, I lean into it.

Rutting my hips, I fuck Chris back. He groans my name, squeezing my thighs so tight they’ll be bruises blooming soon. I ignore the pain, focusing on the way his head tilts backward and his throat bobs as he swallows. There’s tension in his neck as his muscles work.

His stomach, a slab of perfectly cut abs, tenses and releases in the same fluid motion as his arms. I want to sink my teeth into his pecs and scratch along his muscular back. My legs should be around his waist and my chest flat to his as he fucks me full of his release.

Chris’ hips swivel and jerk, rolling hard against mine. I whisper his name between Charlie’s kisses. The clanging of my chains grows louder, increasing into a cacophony of bell chimes in an orchestra. 

Fuck, Blue…” He hisses my name like a curse, mouth exploring my ankle. “You’re going to make me come.”

It’s all I want. They’re all I want. Offering a cheeky smile, I anchor myself on the shackles and meet his hips brutally.

Another curse escapes his lips, and he yanks me closer, pushing Charlie away to wrap a hand around my neck. With our gazes locked, we fuck. His tempo settles and his cock pounds harshly, fucking me into an orgasm I’m not sure I’ll survive.

I whimper, working the only part of my body I can control until the coil tightening in my lower belly snaps. For the third time, I orgasm. It washes over me in a blinding wave.

I’m trapped, kept hostage between Chris and his mattress as his hips keep powering into mine. His cock, stone in velvet, fills my pussy to the limit. My orgasm continues, double its efforts to meet his demand.

Barely conscious, I stare at him. He’s grinning, a salacious invitation, and it makes my clit tinkle and my pussy wetter. When a fourth orgasm slams through me, the shackles unlock and Chris flips us over.

The room blurs and my limbs ache in protest, but I can’t stop us. He’s beneath me, hands massaging my breasts as I fuck him. His cock spears me, each vein sending a shiver of awareness up my spine. 

It’s enough to distract me and too late I remember Charlie’s presence. Gentle fingers sink to the bottom of my back and lower to tap on the plug.

Tensing, I stop. 

“Shh…” He quiets my building hysteria. “I promise I’ll never hurt you. Lean forward and wrap your hands around your knees.”

Chris seals his mouth to mine when I’m in range. As my mind turns to mush from his mouth, Charlie works the plug out of me. It dings when it hits the floor, but Chris’ hand sinks into my hair, keeping me prisoner as Charlie’s cock rubs my anus.

His hands rock me back and forth. Reverently, I ride Chris, allowing Charlie to nudge himself against me. He’s patient, sinking his fingers inside to prepare me for his cock.

Another orgasm is on the horizon when his cock is finally completely inside of me. 

“Stay.” His hands seize my waist. “I don’t want to hurt you.”

Instead, I arch my back and pull his arms around me. “You won’t.”

As if we’d done this a million times, we fuck in tandem. Charlie’s cock invades my insides—a different experience than the unforgiving rubber of the dildo. His hands find my waist, carefully angling me to ensure I can feel them both. 

“Spread your legs wider.” He commands, pushing them apart with his own. “Arch your back more… there you go. Your ass is ours—just like the rest of you.”

But despite knowing how ruthless they can be separately, I’m unprepared for their savagery combined 

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

1.3K 254 47
"I'm not star-crossed. Not unless you cross me." Ro is a Montague who killed her father to inherit the drug-running business and their considerable s...
156 21 46
-(COMPLETED) Meet Juliet Fitzroy, a shy girl who loves reading books. She happens to meet a boy who secretly love her since they were kids that he fi...
14.1K 676 20
Queenie Davis was a young girl in an orphanage with her best friend Jk, the day he was adopted was one of the hardest days of her life. When she was...
397K 43.5K 59
WATTY 2019 WINNER Hale, a state of the art android, can do nearly anything a human can. He cooks meals, cleans and organizes the house, repairs broke...