✅️ Gemini Runaway

By ActionInfinity

"Being a twin of the Gemini Coven is a curse to never have children." Raelyn Primrose Lane is on the run fro... More

Vow to never have Kids
Getting to know Him
Original Vampires
Blonde Friends
A Hybrids Offer
Homecoming
Abominations
Date with an Original Hybrid
Haunting Vengeance
The Original Coffins
Intense Family Reunion
My First Friend
The Mikaelson Ball
Gemini Business
Esther's Ritual
16 Chapters Almost!!
You Only Live Once
My Cousin Jo
Tricky Witches Spells
My Life Or Theirs
Author Ask
One Last Hurrah
The Ultimate Hunter
Three Words Longed For
The Bonds of Family
Author - Children Vote
The sights of New Orleans
A Dangerous Encounter
A Coven's Leader
Dead or Alive
The Miracle...Baby
Sweet Vampire-Witch
What's Wrong With Raelyn?
Raelyn Let Loose
Bringing Her Humanity Back
Kol's Downfall
Who Makes Him Human
Finding the Cure
Evening in the French Quarter
A Harvest Ritual
Davina - The Attic Witch
Impatient Witches
Legacies Sequel
The Fate of Three Children
Author Question
Blood of Enemies
Never Truly Gone
Skipping Seasons
A Magical Favor
Papa Original and Confind Spaces
Babies and a Ring
Big Milestone and Mysterious Woman
Proper Family Meeting
Offical Wedding Planner
Uniting Friendships
I Forever, I Do
Our Secret Weapons
Betrayal Can Come From Anywhere
Dahlia's Offer
Getting What They Deserve
Vampires to a Witch Fight
The Magical Border
The Gemini Portland House
Legacies sequel book cover
Message For The Sire
Red Head From His Past
Sisterly Trio
A Mikaelson Thanksgiving
To Getting Rebekah Back
Aurora's Revenge
A Christmas Hex
Vampire Camille
Rescuing Klaus
A Caring Vamp Sire
King and Queen
The Trial of Klaus Mikaelson
Fighting the Magical Barrie
Mikaelson's before Gemini
Kai's Message
We're Screwed
Gemini Fights and Supernatural Fates
I Will Rescue You
Moment of Peace
The Horrific Merge
Finally a Family Reunion
A Long Awaited Evening
One Day of Peace
Gemini Downfall Wedding
Finding the Heretics
Heretics in Mystic Falls
Meeting one of the Heretics
Another Vampire Pregnancy
Calling Us Home
What's the Hollow?
Bloodline Deals
Parker/Lane Family Reunion
A Family Dessert War
Bye Bye Hollow
The End of Always and Forever
author note
(Flashback) Anything For Our Children
Running the School
Family Troubles
Andrea's OC??
Unexpected Visitor
The Family Falling Out
Missing Coffins
Not Little Girls Anymore
Red Roses and Blood
Owner of the Golden Coin
A Rescuing Price
Working through Changes
OC Potrayls
Alina Mikaelson - Keener
Changes under the Moon
To Getting Elijah Back
Like Father Like Daughters
Always and Forever Lives On

The Last Remaining Gemini

120 7 3
By ActionInfinity

Missy, Hope and Alina got out of the car running head first toward their grandpa's house. Klaus and I followed shortly behind them seeing the front door of the cabin open. "There's my adorable granddaughters." My father opened his arms and they all tackled him in hugs.

"Hey dad, we thought you'd like to see them." I smiled stepping into the house since we had already been invited inside previously.

He smiled leading our daughters in by their intertwined hands until we were in the living room. He had them sit down on the floor coming over to Klaus and I standing in the hallway away from them. "I'll keep them distracted but your mothers spell's should be in your old bedroom. I pretty much went and found every book that I couldn't understand."

"Thanks for helping. Shall we, Rae?" Klaus let me lead the way until I walked inside, turning around slightly raising a brow when he was standing outside the doorway. "I am trying to be a gentleman since it's your childhood bedroom."

Waving my hand at him I chuckled. "Come in. You've already seen me with no clothes on before. I think you get a pass for life....now let's see her books here."

Scanning my eyes over the large book on the bed I plopped down beside it. Klaus slowly walked in the room looking around at the two tiny beds and a dresser with some books. That made up the whole room but it was all I had known. "This might be a good idea to leave the girls' bedrooms together. That way they are closer like you and Jacob are."

"I think they will always be close considering they are magical triplets. Okay, let's hope this works...
Phasmatos manex un domo hax, fero adiuvex." Placing my hands over the pages of her magical grimoire. I saw my hands turn red siphoning off the magic with my heightened senses hearing the wind and everything else so clearly.

"Hey baby girl." I grin masked my face when I recognized my mother's voice.

Lifting my head up from the book I kept my hands siphoning off the magic. My mother sat in front of me so clearly like the last time I saw her before I learned she had sacrificed herself. "Mom....I...I'm so sorry...for everything."

"You don't have to apologize, Rae. I was the one in the wrong by not telling you and your brother about the Merge. It was my fault what happened and I fixed it now." She reached over to touch my hand in her ghost form. "But I can tell there's something else we need to talk about isn't there?"

Klaus waved at my mother coming to sit down behind me. "Hello again, Mrs. Lane. Great news we are married and your son has bore a daughter with a werewolf."

"Oh that's great news, Klaus. Raelyn, honey what's wrong?" Eliza asked about being able to see the terror on my face.

Slumping my shoulders I breathed heavily. "His daughter Andrea has a werewolf gene that now has an old spirit of a witch hunting her for her magic. And we're not sure how much magic we need to defeat her. Is there a way to contact our dead coven?"

"So my brother and the other's finally died. Oh my...it will take a whole lot of magic. And you would have to split that type of power into different people. One person cannot hold that much magic." She tapped her fingers on her knees in deep thought.

Tucking hair behind my ear I shook my head. "But it is possible, right. How do we contact them once they are gone?"

"It's a difficult spell that will take time to gain whoever will hold the power. Otherwise they will most likely die. But basically from what I remember you will need the living blood of our family, the sight of the strongest magic and probably a celestial event." My mother thought long and hard like she had done this before.

Tilting my head to the side I dared to ask. "Mom, have you done this before?"

"It was what the spell Bennett's used to create the Ascendent. Considering it was the key to the prison worlds our coven created. Then it is the link between us and our dead coven." Eliza reached forward grabbing my hands. "I have to go now, honey but I love you."

Removing my hands from the pages she disappeared from my view. "I love you too."

Klaus offered me his hand tugging me off the bed seeing that I was crying. "Come here, Rae." He wrapped his arms around my waist. Moving my fingers upward I death gripped his shoulders until I got out all my tears.

"Yeah, yeah. Uh let's go. We have got the Ascendant from Cami." I broke the hug heading down the hallway with him in toe.

"Remind me again why we gave it to her in the first place. I mean she's not a witch." He raised a brow at me until we got into the living room.

"Because if another witch got their hands on it they would use it against us and our girls." Halting in my tracks the girls we're playing tag with their grandfather until I cleared my throat. "Girls grab your coats. We have to head back to New Orleans before the sun sets."

"But we've only been here for an hour." Alina whined arms over her chest angrily.

Missy whispered. "Can we stay a little longer?"

"Please mom, dad." Hope begged us.

Klaus lowered himself onto his knees giving them a half smile knowing that they didn't want to leave. But we didn't have time to wait for another celestial event to come. "Girls, I know you don't want to leave. But this is how we can get closer to help your cousin Andrea with the Hollow. You don't want her to have to suffer for a long time do you?"

"No." The triplets responded.

He rose to his feet tilting his head in the direction of the doorway. "Good then we have to go. Go get your coats like mom said."

"I assume you'll be needing this too. It's the knife you and your brother merged with that night." My dad went over and revealed a knife from its hiding place behind a family portrait we had taken when we were younger.

He placed it in my hand where I winced feeling the magic inside the blade. "Ah! Yeah thanks for finding it. I swear one of these days we will bring the girls over for a real visit."

"Don't worry about it. Just protect my grandchildren, all four of them." He kissed my forehead before we got in the car driving back to New Orleans. We parked the car outside the witch cemetery seeing that Cami was already there with Hayley, Jacob and Andrea.

Cami steps forward pulling the Ascendent out of her jacket. "This is what you need right?"

Nodding my head I waved my freehand lighting all the candles in a circle on fire. Handing her some chalk I told my vampire friend. "Draw a circle with this around the candles. But make sure the candles remain outside the circle."

She began drawing as I told her while Klaus came over resting a hand to my cheek clearly concerned. "I wish it didn't always have to be you. Your uncle may have tried to make things right but he can still hurt you over there."

"We have to give our girls the coven power. Otherwise they might not be strong enough to defeat the Hollow once we know how. I'll be okay, Nik." Kissing him quickly I turn my back to him with Cami and Hayley going to stand beside him outside the circle.

Andrea stepped into the circle holding my brother's hand. "Daddy, what do I do?"

"Just do what Auntie Rae Rae tells you to do. You'll be just fine and I'll be here with you." He squeezed her hand holding up the knife from our merge. "Are you sure this is going to work, Rae?"

Hope, Alina and Missy stepped inside the circle with the three of us waiting for instructions. "Mom said that the Bennet line created the Ascendant. So we're using what little blood Cami got from Bonnie from last time. But basically we're going to give it the old college try, cause I don't know any other options."

"Alrighty then, let's do this." Jacob took the knife and sliced his palm with it dropping blood in the center of the circle ring. He handed it over to his daughter where she sliced a part of her hand following what he did.

Alina took the blade from her cutting her hand. "This helps us save Andrea?"

I nodded towards her watching Missy and Hope follow her movements. Missy put the blade in my hand where I quickly sliced it, dropping my blood on top of theirs. "So here's what I think we have to do. We use the Ascendent to open up another world. One where we can see Uncle Joshua and your second cousins Jo, Luke and Liv. We draw power from them and jump out before it kills us all."

"So no pressure at all." Jacob chuckles dryly, clearly more nervous now that I had said it.

Glancing at my brother I slumped my shoulders holding the Ascendent in my hands. "J, I wish I could say you can back out if you wanted. But we are the last remaining Gemini whether we are no longer linked to them or not. We share blood regardless. And this is to save your daughter."

"Okay, okay to save my daughter." He cleared his throat stepping up and holding the magical object in his hands alongside me.

Nudging my head in our direction I called the four young kids. "Girls, I need you all to come hold this with me and Jacob. And repeat the chants we say." The four children each put their hands around the Ascendent like we were doing where I closed my eyes.

"Dad, I'm scared." Andrea whimpered.

Jacob sent her a brave look. "Just close your eyes and do what we do, honey."

Closing my eyes I sighed feeling my vampire side drawing the magic from the Ascendent once I began chanting the different spells that we we're combining together. "Sanguinem desimilus , sanguinem generis flantes. Sanguinem desimilus , sanguinem generis flantes...Phasmatos obscuras, ex luces est nes umbres. Phasmatos obscuras, ex luces est nes umbres...Coniunctum est vita....Coniunctum est vita, Sanguinem desimilus , sanguinem generis flantes."

The wind around us began howling in our eyes and the others watched as the blood that we had dropped on the floor started circling us. So now we had three rings around our group. The Ascendent was turning red with the four out of the six of us siphoning off each other and the magic in this city. "Are we sure this is a good idea, Klaus?" Cami asked the hybrid, turning her head towards him.

"It's an attempt to save my daughter, Cami. I don't like endangering her but we have to do something." Hayley wraps her arms around herself gulping in nervousness seeing the love of her life and daughter doing this.

Yet Klaus was the more nervous out of the three just forced to watch. He moved his hand upward clutching the blue jewel necklace he was still wearing around his neck. "Raelyn, is the strongest witch I've ever seen. If something goes wrong she will get them all out of there. She..she has to." His gaze shifted forward and remained there watching when the six witches let go of each other's hands and collapsed onto the ground on their backs.

Comments really appreciated ❤️ Melvia-ito

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

459K 10.1K 51
When you think of Klaus Mikaelson, you think of the murderous Original hybrid; few don't and Violet is one of them. After saving her life in the 1920...
221K 6.7K 24
"She's the embodiment of chaos itself-a combination of all her siblings, the worst parts of them. She's more vengeful than Klaus, more conniving than...
321K 8.3K 57
BEING REWRITTEN. IF CHAPTERS ARE MISSING, THEY'RE BEING EDITED AND WILL BE BACK WITHIN AN HOUR. It's been two years since Rory Forbes came back to M...
1.8M 36.5K 57
[Editing] [Book 1] Lilly Marie Salvatore. The twin sister of Damon Salvatore. Older sister of Stefan Salvatore. The three Salvatore siblings have ne...