MCYT Age Regression

By OhYeahItsGray

Prolly gonna be from the dsmp and the qsmp. NOT A KINK DO NOT VIEW IT AS. More

A/N
Tiring Tour
Tea Parties
Favorite Day
Accidents Happen
Pretty Birds pt. 1
Pretty Bird pt. 2
Little Piggy
No Sweets
First Time
Bad Words
What's wrong?
Quick A/N From Phone
More Warm
Thank you!
Forever Alone?
Want Sand!
By Myself
The KOSA Bill
Flying High
Flying High pt. 2
Flying High pt. 3
Play Dates
Messy Secrets
Needed Love
Bad Tummy
The Barrier
Three Secrets
Broken Phone
To Far
My... Mama?
Tired Troubles
Papa's Here
Comfort Accidents
Park Dates
Easy Tie
Clingy Pac
Two Secrets
Reversed Roles
Tommy's Secret
Thank Gegg
Work Misunderstandings
Little's Concert
You're Serious?
Little Hurt
New Song
Spooky Sleepover
Baby's Festival
Treat Trouble
Scary Movies
Duck Bat
Thunder Theory
Little Leaves
Want Attention!
White Earthquake
Little's Jealousy
Phantom Tantrums
Not Baby!
Throwing Fits
Sugar Sweet
Little's Gifts

By Myself pt. 2

784 13 14
By OhYeahItsGray

Plot: Forever was alone in his house and he was little. He burned himself badly when trying to do things by himself. Everyone in the area comes to see who screamed. When they find out what happened, someone has to make sure Forever has someone to take care of him so it does happen again. The other littles try to comfort him but regress in the process. The others find out about the little's regression.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Little: Forever
Nicknames: Ever, Bubs
Little: Cellbit
Nicknames: Celly
Little: Charlie
Nicknames: Little one
Little: Wilbur
Nicknames: Wily
CG: Philza
Nicknames: Phil
CG: Roier
Nicknames: 
CG: Mariana
Nicknames: Mari
CG: Quackity
Nicknames: Ducky
CG: Maximus
Nicknames: Maxy

It's a mouthful I know lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maximus' POV

"Go away," I said sighing. "I didn't even do anything!" Roier yelled. "Aw come on man! Lighten up man! It was a joke!" Mariana laughed. They were making fun of me. Why? Because I mentioned Forever one time. One time. "Sorry man it's just," Roier said before changing his tone, "I just love my Forever!" Mariana laughed, "Oh catch me Honey!" Mariana threw himself into Roier's arms. "Kiss me like it's our last time!" Roier tried not to snicker. He put Mariana down and put his hand in between their mouths and they pretended to kiss, making gross sounds on the way. "Shut it rope and marinara sauce," I rolled my eyes. "What did you call-" Roier was cut off. Not to far in the distance, we heard a blood curling scream. The three of us were silent. "What the hell was that?" I asked. "I don't know but, Forever's house in not to far from here," Roier whispered. "We have to go, now," I started running in the direction to Forever's house, Roier and Mariana following to far behind. 

We get to Forever's doorstep but the door was open. Which worried me even more. I didn't even think about my own safety and ran through the door. I heard loud sobs coming from the kitchen so I ran in there. "Forever! What happened! Are you okay?" I yelled seeing Forever on the floor holding his hand. I sit down on the floor with him ignoring all the objects around us. He backs away, sobbing loudly still. I move closer talking to him in a soft tone, "Hey, show me your hand, I promise I won't touch, only looking." Forever reluctantly gave me his hand. I held his wrist and faced his palm up. "Can one of you go get Philza? And the other go get Cellbit?" I asked the two behind me. "I can go get Cellbit. Do you need me to bring anything else?" Roier asked. "Since it looks like an oil burn, you can go get some food, you can take my wallet on the counter." I replied. "Alright we'll be back," Mariana said. I waved them goodbye and redirected my attention to Forever.

e "Let's take care of you hm?" I asked standing up. I waited for Forever to get up, but he didn't. "Come on, we gotta get you to the sink," I said softly. He still didn't get up, but his sobs slowed down. I looked around the floor and saw a bottle, pacifier, and a stuffed spider. I know he takes care of a few of the eggs but their not babies, so why does he have this stuff out? I thought about it for a while. The only thing that would add up is that he was a regresser. I'll try to see if it I'm right. "Are you to little to get up?" I asked in a soft tone. Forever wiped his tears with his not burned hand and nodded his head. I picked him up by the armpits and put him on the counter. I them pick up the stuffie at give it to the little. Despite him still crying, he still managed to smile. "Hi Spooder! I sorry I weft yoo," he apologized to the stuffie. "I think Spooder forgives you," I said rubbing Forever's cheek. I turn the water on cold and guide the little's hand under the water. He jumped at the temperature and the sudden relief in his hand. It must of been very painful considering his hand was bubbling before I put his hand under the water. "You're a brave boy, you know that? A brave little boy," I whispered kissing him on the forehead. Forever giggled kicking his feet. I smiled and left the sink to fill up a bottle of milk.

After I give him the bottle, I turned off the stove and moved the pan to the back of the stove. I saw that Forever was struggling to support the bottle with one hand so I took over and held it for him. Forever pulled back from the bottle, "Cuddles?" "After we take care of your hand, we can," I said smiling at him.

Forever was close to finishing his bottle until the front door swung open loudly. We both jumped as Philza ran, like a dad, through the door. I looked over at Forever, he was starting to cry. "It's okay don't cry, he's here to help!" I reassured. The little nodded and calmed down. "I'll be back soon I just have to talk to some people," I told Forever, as I walked outside to the front lawn. There I saw Wilbur, Quackity, Mariana, Charlie, Roier, and Cellbit. "What happened? Is he okay?" Cellbit asked concern filling his voice. "What I think happened is that he was little and he tried to make food and somehow burned himself," I announced. "Like, regression little?" Cellbit asked visibly shaking. "Yes um, are you okay?" I asked. Everyone's attention was drawn to him. "I'm fine I'm gonna go in," Cell said quickly walking inside the house. Wilbur and Charlie followed behind. "What was that," I asked the people who were still there. Roier shrugged, "he's been acting like that lately, I hope he isn't sick." "I thought I was the only one," Quackity spoke up, "Wilbur has been talking less and been going to Phil's more often." "Same with Charlie," Mariana said. It was weird that they were running off like that, there was a lot of things going on but what's making them leave and such? "Maybe we should talk to Phil?" Quackity suggested. We collectively thought it was a good idea and went in the house to go find him.

Philza's POV

"There we go! All better!" I said as I finished wrapping Forever's hand. He smiled and held his stuffed spider with both hands. I picked him up and set him on the couch, "can you tell me what happened?" "I hungy so I make food and I I got burn wif da budder and bubbles," Forever babbled. "You could've called anyone to get you something to eat Bubs," I told him. Forever put his head in my lap, clearly tired from everything that happened. I then play with his hair until he falls asleep. 

Cellbit soon came through the door and sat on the floor next to me. He started chewing on his sleeve. "Are you okay?" I asked. He just looked at me and continued chewing. "That's not good for you. My bag is right there, you can find something to chew on," I pointed to the bag. He pulled out a necklace and looked at me. I nodded and waved him over. He put the necklace in his mouth and crawled over to the couch and sat next to me. I put his head on my shoulder and pet his ears. Cellbit started to purr. 

Wilbur and Charlie came in and shut the door pretty loud, which woke up Forever. Because Forever was tired out from all the events and Cellbit seeming tense, they both started to cry. Charlie was standing behind Wilbur and also started to cry. Pretty soon everyone was crying. I sighed and got up. I grab Charlie and Wilbur's hand and sat them on the couch. "Please stop crying it's okay," I said softly. I was a bit overwhelmed considering there were four upset littles and only me. It make me wish that Missa was here helping me. But I know he's at home with the eggs. As I was trying to comfort the crying littles I heard the door open. I don't think the other's heard it. "Phil what's going on?" Quackity asked running to Wilbur. "It isn't my place to tell," I answered. Maximus picked up Forever and rocked him up and down. Roier attempted to comfort Cellbit but the little swatted his hands away. Charlie just balled himself up and wouldn't let Mariana look or touch him. 

"What's wrong Celly?" Roier asked. "I little and you leave me!" Cellbit yelled. Roier looked at everyone and spoke up, "all of them are little." They all looked at me. "Again, not my place," I said. I looked at Forever and Maximus and the little was asleep on Maximus' shoulder. Roier's attention was directed back at Cellbit, "I will never leave you don't say that. I love you so much I don't care how you cope or what you are." Cellbit looked at Roier. Roier raised his hand and poked his nose. Cellbit's tail swayed a bit. "I'll go get bottles," I said taking my bag and walked to the kitchen.

3rd Person POV

Phil gave all the littles bottles except for Forever since he was asleep. Roier started playing with Cellbit on the floor with Roier's keys. Wilbur was starting to warm up to idea of Quackity taking care of him. However, Charlie was still balled up and Mariana couldn't get him to budge. "I don't know what to do," Mariana pushed his hair out his face sighing. "If you put him on you lap, he might budge," Philza said. "Just might?" Mariana said worriedly. Mariana put Charlie in his lap and start to rock him. 

Charlie only opened up because he fell asleep. Everyone but Forever and Maximus went home. Maximus started humming and walked Forever to his bedroom. He laid the little down. Before Maximus could leave, Forever pulled Maximus' arm and pulled his beside him. "Do you want me to stay here?" Maximus asked. Forever nodded. Maximus got comfortable and wrapped his hands around the little. The mentally older kissed the little on the cheek, "Goodnight Ever." The little giggled around his pacifier and cuddled closer. "Ni ni Max," Forever yawned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This didn't go the way I wanted it to, I hope it's still good. I'm going to work on a request next. 

Requests are open!

Word Count: 1750

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.3K 366 10
Cute Enhypen sickfics and littlespace oneshots Requests closed
21.3K 516 36
this is completely SFW and platonic!! (only has mature rating bc of ED/SH/suicide refrences) if you do not know what age regression or pet regression...
22.9K 497 4
"Oh, little one... We brought you here because we figured you deserved a chance. Wouldn't you like that? A chance to live a life where everything you...
44K 630 28
there will be no nfsw in this book !!do not add this story to a nsfw list!! agere 100% sfw dream smp :) leave request in the request part please I ho...