Tired Troubles

Plot: It is way past little Charlie's bedtime but his caregivers lost track of time. Charlie stays up but starts to have trouble doing anything without trying not to fall asleep. He also gets a bit cranky.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Little: Charlie
Nicknames: Bubs, Buddy
CG: Quackity
Nicknames: Ducky, Dada
CG: Mariana
Nicknames: Mari, Ma

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd Person POV

"Hey Charlie! Do you want to watch TV before bedtime?" Quackity asked. Charlie rubbed his eyes and rested his head on his caregivers shoulder. "Looks like someone is already sleepy huh," Quackity smiled and turned on the TV. Charlie quickly denied it and crossed his arms. Quackity laughed and kissed his cheek, "what do you want to watch Bubs?" He scrolled through Disney plus and waited for the little to stop him. The little held his hand out and pointed to the TV. "You want to watch the princess and the frog?" Quackity asked. The little nodded and smiled. Quackity should've known though because he watched that movie every single week. "Yell if you need anything, I'll be in the kitchen," Quackity said walking out.

Mariana was at the kitchen counter drinking a glass of wine. He was tired because Charlie had to much sugar and was really energetic today. Mariana loved taking care of the little but sometimes it was a bit tiring. "Mari?" Mariana looked behind him to see Quackity leaning against the doorframe. "I put on a movie for Charlie, " Quackity said walking to Mariana. "There's beer in the refrigerator, don't get to drunk we haven't put him to bed yet," Mariana sighed. He heard the fridge open then heard a 'pop' sound. "Enjoy it Ducky because it's your only one before Charlie sleeps," Mariana said.

The two were talking and drinking until little Charlie came crawling in, "Dada?" Quackity picked Charlie up and put him on his lap, "What is it Bubs?" Charlie rested his head on Quackity's chest. Mariana got up and sat in the seat next to the two. "Snacky," the little whined. "I'll get him a snack," Mariana whispered. Mariana got up to get him something to eat.

He poured goldfish into a bowl and made some angel milk for him. He walked back to the two and placed the bottle and plate in front of the little. "Here you go Buddy," Mariana smiled. Charlie tried to pick up his bottle but since he was so tired, his eyes were crossing and he knocked the bottle over. "Do you need help?" Quackity asked. Charlie nodded and rubbed his eyes.

Mariana helped Charlie eat and he was now holding Charlie on the couch. "Pway?" Charlie yawned pointing at his toys. Quackity shrugged and got on the floor to play with him. Charlie picked up a yellow race car and made car noises. Quackity picked up the blue one and rolled it to the little's car.

They continued to play until they heard Mariana gasp. "What's wrong?" Quackity asked, slightly fear in his voice. "It's almost 2 A.M." Mariana yelled. Quackity looked around, "And?" Mariana rolled his eyes then looked at the little. It took Quackity a second to process it until he realized that it was past Charlie's bedtime. He started to laugh nervously. "You need to go to bed Buddy," Mariana picked up the little. Little Charlie whined and kicked his feet lightly. "It's okay Buddy, we can go to bed with you," Mariana whispered. The little yawned and started to play with Mariana's baggy shirt.

Mariana sat little Charlie on the bed and started grabbing some comfortable clothes for him. Quackity came in with a bottle of warm angel milk. "Ducky can you take his clothes off?" Mariana asked with his back to the boys. Quackiy nodded and started to take his clothes off. Usually Charlie would try to run away to give his caregivers a hard time but he was way to tired. "Buddy do you want aliens or bunnies?" Mariana held up a black shirt with aliens on it in one hand and a blue shirt with a bunny in the other. Charlie pointed to the aliens and Mariana threw the shirt to Quackity. "Put it on him I need to find him bottoms, Charlie how old are you feeling?" Mariana rambled. The little held up 3 fingers as Quackity tried to put the shirt on him. As soon as he was done, shorts and a pull up was thrown in his face. "What the hell," Quackity muttered. Mariana smirked, "The house lights are still on, looks like its your turn." Quackity sighed as he watched Mariana leave the room.

After he changed the regressed boy, he put him in his lap and held the warm bottle to his lips. The little quickly took it in. "Slow down Bubs I don't want you to choke," Quackity warned. Charlie closed his eyes, he was to tired to keep them open anyways and he was tired of fighting it. Mariana came back in with two mugs with steam coming out the top of them. "I made hot chocolate for us," Mariana smiled. Quackity held out his hand to take the mug but was still helping Charlie. Mariana got into the bed next to the two. He started playing with the little's hair, trying to help him fall asleep.

The bottle started to lose milk slower, Charlie was trying to stay awake. Marina put him mug down and took the bottle out of his mouth. When the little realized, he started to whine. Quackity reacted over to the nightstand and grabbed a pacifier from the drawer and popped it in the little's mouth. Charlie's whines turned to quiet hums. "Go to bed Charlie we're here," Quackity whispered. Charlie felt around Quackity's back looking for his wings. Quackity took his shirt off then laid his wing over the two like a blanket. He looks over to Mariana who was fast asleep. "Ni ni," Charlie yawned. Quackity put his paci back in his mouth, "Goodnight Bubs, sleep well." Charlie turned over to get cuddles from Mariana and Quackity hugged them both from behind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I thought this was cute lmao. Have a good day, afternoon, evening, night!

Requests are open!

Word Count: 1032