Spooky Sleepover

Plot: Tommy, George, Karl and Tubbo had a sleepover play date organized for themselves when they are small. Dream, Philza, Wilbur, Sapnap, and Technoblade watch over them and play with them.

This was requested by moonlight_star1233! Thank you for requesting!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Little: Tommy
Nicknames: Toms
Little: Tubbo
Nicknames: Tubs
Little: Karl
Nicknames: Baby
Little: George
Nicknames: Honey
CG: Wilbur
Nicknames: Wilby, Will
CG: Philza
Nicknames: Phil, Dad
CG: Sapnap
Nicknames: Sappy,
CG: Dream
Nicknames: Dre
CG: Technoblade
Nicknames: Techno, Techy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd Person POV

Philza decided to host a sleepover, for the littles. Kristen had made some food, snacks, and deserts before she left for America. She was good at decorating anything and making it look cute. Phil preferred her cooking either way. A few days prior, they decorated their house to make it seasonal. Phil set out some of the snacks then went to the couch to wait for everyone.

While he was scrolling on his phone, he heard the doorbell ring. He got up and answered it. He saw George in Dream's arms. Technoblade was talking to Dream. "Come in," Phil said opening the door wider. Dream sat George down on the couch. Phil finally realized that he had a sheet covering his body. "What are you dressed as?" Phil asked. George extended his arms and yelled, "Boo!" Philza pretended to be scared as he jumped and grabbed his shirt. George took the sheet off his face revealing that it was him the whole time.

"If you do that again, the old man will probably die," Techno joked while ruffling George's hair. George smiled and made grabby hands to Techno. Techno picked up George and placed him on his hip. They heard the doorbell ring so Techno went to answer it. It was Karl and Sapnap. Karl was dressed up as a dog. George squirmed in Techno's arms when he saw Karl and when Karl saw him, he almost jumped out of Sapnap's arms. "Be careful Baby you're gonna get hurt," Sapnap said. He walked in and sat Karl on the ground. Techno sat George down on the ground next to him. George crawled over to some of his toys and brought some over to Karl. 

As they continued to play, Tommy and Tubbo came over with Wilbur. Wilbur sat the two down with the other littles. Wilbur then walked to the kitchen with the other caregivers. Techno was sitting on top of the counter pouring him and Wilbur some fruit punch. Dream and Sapnap were trying to eat as much food as possible before all the littles ate it all.  "Same some for the littles jeez," Wilbur chuckled. "I'm actually going to get changed," Techno said leaving the room. "Good idea I'm going to get Tommy and Tubbo dressed," Wilbur said following him. Sapnap and Dream followed them to the living room.

"Hey Karl, want to get changed?" Sapnap asked. Karl nodded and crawled to him. Sapnap picked him up and took him to a bedroom. Dream picked up George and took him to the bathroom. "Here, we can get dressed in my room," Wilbur said holding both of the boy's hands. He took them to his room and sat them on the bed. 

Wilbur's POV

"Do you guys need help?" I asked. Tommy shook him head while Tubbo nodded his. I sat Tommy's clothes next to him and then I started to undress him. I got him changed into a green dinosaur onesie. I then got myself changed into a yellow dinosaur onesie. I heard Tommy start to whine, "What's wrong Toms?" "Nee help!" he whined. I smiled and helped him get into his red dino onesie. I held the boys hand again and led them out the room. When we got out to the living room, I saw Dream and George in a matching black shirt with orange pants with bats and ghosts on them. Karl and Sapnap were wearing matching in a frog onesie. "Where's Techno and Phil?" I asked. "Why? Miss me or something?" Techno said sarcastically.  "What are you wearing Technoblade," Dream sighed. He was wearing black pants with small pumpkins on it and white sleeveless crop top. "Jealous that you can't pull it off?" Techno snipped.  Dream rolled his eyes and George giggled at his lack of speech.

Technoblade's POV

"I heard Phil talking to Kristin on the phone earlier, he probably still is," I said. Kristin went to America a lot and he really missed her. The time that had together was well spent. "Are you guys hungry?" I asked. The little's nodded and started getting loud. All except for George who tried to get Dream to pick him up. Tubbo and Tommy used each other to get up and Karl was big enough to stand up on his own. Although he jumped into Sapnap's arms. We all went to the kitchen so they could eat. 

"What happened to all the food?" Phil questioned. Wilbur and I pointed to Sapnap and Dream. "Y'all some snitches," Sapnap sighed. "You didn't even try to defend yourself, we didn't do it," Dream laughed. Philza hummed but started getting plates out. "How many bottles," I said opening the cupboard. I waited for an answer. "Two," Wilbur answered. I took two bottles and three sippy cups out the cupboard. I gave them to Phil who filled them with the fruit punch that was on the table. Wilbur and Dream sat the littles plate in front of them. They all were able to eat by their selves while we were able to make food for ourselves. "Techno are you not eating?" Phil asked. "Nah I'm not really hungry," I replied walking out the kitchen. "Are those potatoes?" Wilbur asked. I turned around, "I want potatoes." Phil handed me a plate of potatoes. We all ate our food and then, of course, cleaned up the littles mess.

3rd Person POV

The caregivers took the littles to the living room. "I bored," Tommy huffed. Karl started whining. "You guys want to do something?" Philza asked the littles. The littles nodded their heads. Philza left and came back with some pumpkin. "Want to carve pumpkins?" Phil asked. The littles cheered waiting for their pumpkin to be placed in front of them. When they did receive them, their caregiver cut the top for them. "We got to take this outside, last year we did it inside and the old man almost broke his back," Techno sighed. The caregivers picked up the pumpkins and took them outside, they then made sure that the littles got out. The mentally older one cut the tops of the pumpkin and then cut theirs. The littles put there hands inside the pumpkin forgetting that the insides feel weird, "Ew!" George's face scrunched up. He did not like the texture. On the other hand, Tommy and Karl were trying to eat the insides. "No don't eat that, it's yucky," Sapnap said. Tubbo was the only little being normal about it (can't relate).  

Once they removed all the guts, they took sharpies and drew faces on it. Karl tried to make it cute, George made his classic, Tubbo and Tommy had a competition to see who could do better. "Help?" Tubbo asked Wilbur. Wilbur started to cut out the lines on Tubbo's pumpkin. When he got done with his, he started cutting out his own, until Tommy asked to cut his out. Dream cut out his and George's pumpkins and Sapnap cut out his and Karl's. Techno was smirking to himself while he was carving his pumpkin. 

Phil came outside to look at what everyone made. He praised the littles on there creations. He looked at Dream and Sapnap's and told them that he liked them. Wilbur's artistic abilities weren't the best but he tried. When he got to Techno's, he sighed before he looked at it. Techno's art ability was amazing and his pumpkin got scarier every year. Phil sighed and lined all the pumpkins up on the porch. He then put a candle in each. 

Since it was getting cold, they all went inside. There were sleeping bags, pillows, stuffies, and snacks on the floor. "Thanks Dad," Wilbur said to Phil. "Anytime, I'm going to talk to Kristin before I go to bed, goodnight," Phil said walking out the room. Wilbur took the remote and turned on Nightmare Before Christmas. The caregivers tucked in the littles and got in bed with their little. Not Wilbur though, he, Tubbo, and Tommy had separate sleeping bags but they were packed in close to each other.

 Before Dream got comfy, he looked at Technoblade, "Why do you get to sleep on the couch?" "If my boyfriends were here I'd be sleeping on the floor. Besides my back hurts," Techno confessed. "You're back hurts? From what?" Sapnap asked/ Techno sighed, "My back hurt from being Mom and Dad's favorite." "I hate you," Wilbur sighed laying down. Techno snickered and turned over. "Night Tubs, night Toms,"  Wilbur whispered. "Ni ni," Tubbo yawned. Tommy was already asleep. "Goodnight Baby," Sapnap whispered to Karl. Karl just buried his face into Sapnap's chest. George was already asleep but Dream kissed his forehead anyways. 

Yes Kristin and Phil said goodnight to each other too. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was requested by moonlight_star1233! I didn't know where I was going with this until the very end. Have a good day, afternoon, evening, night!

Requests are open! But they have to be Halloween or fall themed! (Just for this month)

Word Count: 1563