What's wrong?

Plot: Charlie is emotional and his caretakers can't figure out why. They try to make him happy in every way but don't know what's wrong because he's crying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Little: Charlie " Slimecicle "
Nicknames: Slime, Bud

CG: Quackity
Nicknames: Quack, Ducky, Dada

CG: Mariana
Nicknames: Ma, Mi Amor

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Both Quackity and Mariana sighed. They were currently under a lot of stress right now. Charlie had randomly started throwing a fit and they didn't know why. The little's been screaming and kicking his feet for well over an hour now. When his caregivers didn't understand what he wanted, he just got even more upset. His caregivers were scratching their head trying to figure out what was wrong. "Bud do you want a cake pop? " Quackity asked. "No! No no no no!" Charlie screamed. "We can't help you if we don't know whats wrong," Quackity whispered. Charlie just continued to scream. Mariana put his hands on his face and ran his hands down. 

An hour passed and they still didn't know what was wrong. Thankfully, screams and sobs were replaced with eye rubbing and hiccups. Mariana carried the little to bed, letting him sleep alone. He walked back to the living room with Quackity, "well." Quackity hummed in agreement. Mariana flopped on Quackity who was laying with half his body off the couch. "Tired?" Quackity asked the boy who was faced down in his chest. It was his turn to hum. "I just don't understand why he was so upset," Quackity threw his arms up showing he was frustrated. Mariana was preparing to respond but first he shifted into a more comfortable position. As soon as Mariana flopped back down the two boys heard a squeak, like a dog squeak. "What was that," Quackity questioned. Both Mariana and Quackity got up lifting up the couch cushions. They soon found out why Charlie was so upset. They found his favorite toy, Goop, who was a stuffed beaver who squeaked. "Well hot freaking dog," Quackity laughed sarcastically. "We should go bring it to him hm?" Mariana said. Quackity nodded. The two boys walked to the room where Charlie laid and quietly walked in. They first turned on the speaker and turned on some calming music just in case Charlie was still in a bad mood or that wasn't what he was upset about. "Hey Slime," Mariana whispered gently shaking Charlie to wake him. Charlie yawned and sat up slowly. He looked around to see Mariana, who was sitting on the bed and Quackity, who was standing with his hands behind his back. Charlie couldn't remember being put down for a nap, although he did remember what happened before he sleepy. He started to pout and whine. "Nope nope, not yet Slime, we have a surprise for you," Mariana gently pushed Charlie back on the bed. Quackity took both his hands out behind his back to reveal Goop. Charlie gasped and smiled brightly, "Goop!" He made grabby hands towards the stuffed beaver. Quackity gave the little the stuffed animal. Watching the little squeeze his stuffie, they got in bed laying on either side of him. 

Little Charlie started to yawn again, closed his eyes and snuggled into the chest in front of him, it being Mariana's. Quackity snaked his arms around the little, making sure he was warm. The three boys got close together so they wouldn't lose each other and keep each other warm. "Sleepy time little one," Quackity whispered, burying his head into the little's back. What Quackity said to the little made Charlie's heart flutter inside. "Ni nite," the little yawned. Quackity and Charlie waited for Mariana to say goodnight back to them but instead of getting a response, they got little snores from him. The little giggled before listening to Quackity's breathing slow. "Ni nite Goop," Charlie yawned before going to sleep himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's so short! I was very busy and I couldn't come up with any ideas for this story. Have a good day, afternoon, evening, night! 

Requests are open!

Word Count: 670