Little Hurt

Plot: Phil finds Forever completely regressed by himself. Just like his big self, Forever just wants Philza's attention. Before Phil can give him any attention, he need to help the little because he's hurt. And little Forever is not happy at all.

TW: Gore, past trama

This was requested by carlae03! Thanks for requesting and sorry it took long!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Little: Forever
Nicknames: Ever
CG: Philza
Nicknames: Phil, Papa

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd Person POV

Philza was walking back to the market by himself. He had Chayanne but he went to go play with Dapper and Leo. And why he wasn't flying home was a mystery to everyone, besides himself. He always looked at things from about and never from below, so that's why he was walking today. Today, he was glad he did. As he was walking, he heard a soft cry in the distance. He knew that it could be a trap or a monster but he also knew it could be someone. So he approached the situation with caution.

He made sure not to step on any branches just in case it was danger. When he got close enough, he tried to make out what it was. The closer he got, the easier it was to make out (No dip). He moved some branches to look at the figure, it was definitely a person. Phil let his guard down and went up to the person. "Hey, who is it?" Phil asked. The person turned around to reveal themselves, it was Forever. He had tears covering his face and his hair was messy.  "Forever! What happened to you?" Philza rushed over to him as quickly as possible. Forever continued to cry but grabbed at Philza's sleeves signaling he wanted to be picked up. So that's what he did. Philza picked up Forever and flew to his house.  

Phil knew that Missa wasn't home so there wouldn't be many problems. "Ever? Can you tell me what happened?" Phil asked setting Forever down on the couch. Forever continued to cry and rub his eyes. His arms were clearly torn up, you could see the flesh and blood was oozing from one of the cuts (ew.). "I'm going to help you okay?" Phil said getting up to go to the bathroom. 

He went to the bathroom to grab some gauze, warp, cotton balls, and rubbing alcohol. Phil came back to Forever falling asleep. He didn't know if he was tired or passing out due to blood loss. "Can you stay awake while I do this?" Philza asked. Forever nodded. Philza had a suspicion that Forever was regressed and that scared him a little more. He could tell how he truly was and how he felt. Phil first wrapped it up so he could wait for it to stop bleeding. 

"While we wait for this to stop bleeding, can you tell me what happened?" Phil asked. "I followed and I pushed and den I got hwurt," Forever started to sob telling the story. "So someone followed you and then hurt you?" Phil asked to confirm. Forever nodded his head and then put his head on Philza's shoulder. "Do you know who did it?" Phil asked. Forever shook his head this time. It could've been a monster or someone who didn't like him or the feds.

"There should be less bleeding now," Phil sighed. He unwrapped the bandages and saw little bleeding. He took cotton balls and patted the little blood off. He looked at Forever to make sure he wasn't asleep. He wasn't, the little was looking at him with teary eyes. Phil knew that he had to put rubbing alcohol on it. But he had no idea how to distract the little and not have him know.

"What's that over there?" Phil asked pointing to the left. Forever turned his head in confusion. That's when Philza poured the alcohol straight on. The wound turned bubbly and started to scab over (ew what.).

The little started to scream because of how bad it hurt. Philza quickly wrapped it up and sat on the couch and pulled him on his lap. "It's okay. It's all over now," Phil reassured. He held the little close to his chest. Little Forever cried into Philza's shoulder. "I'm sorry I had to," Phil said softly. The little was very mad at Phil but there was nothing he could do about it. 

After about five minutes Forever was still crying. Phil wondered if it was his arm still. "Do you want something to eat?" Phil asked. Forever immanently stopped crying. "You're hysterical," Philza laughed  "What do you want me to make you?" Forever hummed before saying, "Papa! Wan can cake an o gur!" "You want pancakes and yogurt?" Phil confirmed. Forever smiled and kicked his feet. Phil picked up the little and took him to the kitchen. 

He sat the little boy on the counter and got some stuff out to make pancakes. Forever just stared at the stove remembering what happened last time. He heard the sizzle of the butter in the pan and started shivering. Philza forgot about it until he saw the little in fear. "It's okay, it won't hurt you," Phil reassured picking his up and taking him to the kitchen island. Forever watched as Phil poured the pancake mix on the hot pan. The older walked to the refrigerator to pull a parfait out of it. He poured it in a bowl and mixed it up. He gave it to the little with a spoon, "Let me know if you want more granola." Forever started eating it happily. Philza finished the pancakes and took them off the stove. The poured some syrup on them and gave it the little. "Do you want me to but them up?" Philza asked. Forever looked up from his bowl and nodded. And that's exactly what he did. He cut them up and gave Forever. Forever smiled and ate it quickly.

"Slow down, it's not going anywhere," Phil said handing him a sippy cup filled with milk. Once Forever finished his food, he drank all the milk from his sippy cup. "Do you forgive me now?" Phil questioned. Forever nodded and hugged Phil tightly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was requested by carlae03! Sorry it took so long, I was busy with school. I'm also sick and I can't remember if I looked over it lol. I'm also working on some of my other book, idk if I'll post on it this week though. Have a good day, afternoon, evening, night!

Requests aren't open for right now, sorry! Unless it's Halloween themed! 

Word Count: 1087