Thank Gegg

Plot: Quackity and Gegg go out exploring and on the way, a creeper explodes nearby. Although it thankfully didn't hurt anyone, Quackity gets scared and regresses. Gegg turns back into Charlie to help him feel better.

This was requested by hehemars! Thank you for requesting!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Little: Quackity
Nicknames: Ducky, Duckling
CG: Gegg/Charlie
Nicknames: Dada

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quackity's POV

"Alright Gegg we gotta go," I said. Gegg hopped up and waddled over. I moved the slime out of his eyes so he could see then opened the door so we could go finish our last quest. We had to collect one of every flower. We already had a lot but we just needed a few more.

As we got a few more of the ones we didn't have I noticed it started to get way darker. "I think we're gonna have to go home and sleep," I confess watching the sun set, "What do you think?" Gegg jumped up and down. He didn't seem scared, just wore out. To be honest I was wore out too.

We started to walk back. I started to hear so many noises, both animal and monster sounds, it was starting to really scare me. I started to walk faster but I was still looking out for Gegg just in case anything happened. All of a sudden, I heard a sizzle. A 'putting butter on a really hot pan' sizzle. I look behind me and see an ugly green monster. I gasp and start to take Gegg run. But it was to late. The creeper exploded before we could run.

Gegg/Charlie's POV

I sat up from the explosion. I didn't get hurt and Quackity wasn't asking for help so I assumed that he was fine. Until I heard little sniffles. I looked towards it, Quackity's head was buried in his chest. I went over to see if he was hurt but he wouldn't stop crying. He eventually sat with his legs spread outward and he rubbed his eyes. I laid in his lap to see if I could comfort him. He just wouldn't stop crying. I got up and flopped on the ground. I started to melt into a puddle.After I completely liquefied, I slowly start to take form of my human looking self. It's the perks of being an alien monster.

"Hey Quackity, do you want to go home?" I asked as I started to pick him up. He continued to cry. I put his head close to my chest. "Come on, let's go home," I said. I held him close to me as I walked the two of us back home. 

I put him on the couch and looked around to see if Mariana was home. After looking in every room, I decided he wasn't. I pulled some sweatpants and a hoodie from my closet and went to give it to Quackity. He was curled up on the couch. "Are you cold Ducky?" I asked. The little nodded and held his hand out, "Cuddles?" "Of course we can cuddle, but you need to change first," I responded. "Help!" he demanded. I smiled and helped him get into comfortable clothes. I then laid on the couch to relax, until Quackity flopped right on top of me. He put both of his hands on my face and squeezed my cheeks together. "That's actually, my job," I laughed doing the same thing to him. 

Quackity was starting to doze off. So I started checking him for wounds. I realize now that I should've done that way earlier but he seemed fine. I lifted up his shirt to check for scars or anything. "What doin'," Quackity yawned, rubbing his eyes. "I'm checking your body really quick," I answered. I looked around and didn't see any scars so I started to feel around the bones. I didn't feel anything so I put his shirt down. "I'm gonna have to take your pants down for a second, is that okay?" I asked. Quackity nodded and started humming a song to stay awake. I took his pants down and started looking for injuries. I immediately saw a scrap on his knee. "I'll be back, you stay here," I said walking to the bathroom. I grabbed some rubbing alcohol and some liquid bandages. 

I walked back to see Quackity playing a game on my phone. I took his hat off and rubbed his head. "I'm gonna help your knee." to face me. Quackity nodded and looked away. I was pouring some of the alcohol on the cotton ball, I noticed that he was visibly shaking. "What's wrong?" I asked setting the cotton ball down. I put my hand on his cheek and turned his head. He was crying. "Are you scared?" I whispered. He nodded and rubbed his eyes. "It's gonna be okay. Don't be afraid," I calmed him down. As I was distracting him, I grabbed the cotton ball and rubbed it on Quackity's knee. He started whining so I started pinching his thighs to distract him from the stinging. 

"All done!" I said pinching Quackity's nose, "I just have to put the bandage on Duckling." Quackity started to whine again. "Don't worry this isn't going to burn like the last one. Mariana stopped buying those because I was eating them, oops!" I laughed. Quackity laughed too and I opened the tube and rubbed it on his knee. "See? No burn!" The little opened his eyes and smiled. He was happy that it didn't hurt. 

Charlie saw the sun peaking out from curtains and he started to panic. One, he didn't realize how late they were out for. Two, he didn't think it would take long for him to check if everything was okay. Third, if Mariana found out that Charlie had him up this late, he'd burn him alive. "Hey let's get to bed yeah? Wouldn't want another lecture from Mari," Charlie's voice shook in fear. He picked the little up and carried him to the bedroom. Charlie tucked Quackity in then went to lay in the bed himself. The little started to whine. "What's wrong?" Charlie asked. "Paci!" Quackity pouted. Charlie looked in the nightstand drawer next to him and pulled a black paci from it. "Want this one?" Charlie held it in front of the little's face. Quackity didn't say anything, instead he grabbed it with his mouth and happily sucked on it. "Good night Duckling," Charlie whispered before kissing Quackity on the forehead. "But it morn'," Quackity yawned. Charlie laughed a little, "You are very smart. Good morning Duckling."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you hehemars for requesting! I am having some really bad writers block right now and I haven't posted in a while. Have a good day, afternoon, evening, night!

Requests are open!

Word Count: 1114