Tea Parties

Plot: Tommy, Tubbo, Wilbur, and Ranboo are regressed and want something to do. They decide to have a tea party but their caregivers, Techno and Phil, have no idea what their doing. Techno also being an age regresser also wants to bring his stuffies to the tea party as well.
Relationship is ALL PLATONIC

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Little: Tubbo

Nicknames: Tubs, Bee

Little: Tommy
Nicknames: Tom

Little: Ranboo
Nicknames: Boo, Rain

Little: Wilbur
Nicknames: Will, Wilby,

Switch: Technoblade
Nicknames: Techno, Piggy, Piglet

CG: Philza
Nicknames: Dada, Da 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd Person

Tommy, Tubbo, and Ranboo just got finished playing cars and jets. The trio of littles were very bored and needed to be occupied fast. They scooted downstairs to try to find something to do or someone to bother. 

They headed into the living to find Wilbur curled up into a ball on the couch and chewing on his sleeves and sucking on his fingers. Phil once told the trio to let any of his caregivers know if they saw Wilbur regressing because he tendency to not let people know when he was regressing. 

Tubbo and Ranboo went back to their previous mission to find one of their caregivers to help Wilbur. Tommy waddled over to Wilbur, not leaving the half regressed by himself. He jumped on the couch facing Wilbur. "You wittle?" Tommy asked. Since Tommy was an outgoing little, he was determined to get Wilbur to help him regress. Wilbur looked at him and look back down at his knees suddenly finding them interesting. 

Ranboo and Tubbo came back, hand in hand, dragging Technoblade along with them. Techno saw Wilbur on the couch and held his arms out towards him. "Are you little Will?" Techno asked. Wilbur whined in response starting to tear up. "Oh please don't cry it's okay," Techno whispered in his caregiver voice picking Wilbur up. Wilbur buried his head into Techno's shoulder closing his eyes. "Come on, let's go get you changed into something much more comfortable," Techno walked Wilbur out of the living room and up the stairs, "how old are you feeling." The little tapped his caregiver's shoulder twice. "Such a little boy aren't you," the caregiver questioned disappearing into the hallway. 

Despite all the events that happened, the three littles were still bored. They linked hands in an attempt to go find Phil. The littles found Phil in the kitchen, cutting some apples. "Da!" Tommy exclaimed. "Hello little ones!" he responded, "are you guys hungry?" The boys cheered and clapped in response. "I'll let you guys sit in the living room and watch TV if you don't make a mess," Phil said looking up at the boys. They shook their heads in response waddling back to the living room. 

They sat down and watched Phil set their plates down on the coffee table and mess with the remote turning on Steven Universe. "Tank you!" Tommy thanked. Tubbo smiled around his pacifier and Ranboo nodded. Tubbo and Ranboo weren't very talkative when they were little, only when playing. "You're welcome boys! Don't eat to fast," Phil announced turning back to the kitchen. 

Halfway through there snack, Techno came back with Wilbur, who he was holding on his hip. He walked the little to the living room and sat him on the left on Ranboo and walked to the kitchen to get him a snack. Ranboo turned to Wilbur, who was looking down at his lap, and tapped his shoulder. The no longer distracted little looked back at the equality tall little then looked down in his hand. Ranboo handed him an apple slice from him plate. Wilbur took the paci out of his mouth and smiled, "fank you Boo." He happily ate the apple slice and watched Techno come back with a plate of food. He set it down in front of the little, ruffled the little's hair and walked out of the living room. The littles happily ate their snacks and watched the show that was on. When the littles finished their plates, they started to get bored again.  

The four littles sat on each side of the coffee table trying to brainstorm plans on what they'd do. "We play cars?" Tommy asked the table. "We did dat" Tubbo replied. It was silence for a while before Wilbur spoke up, "seek?" (hide and seek.) Ranboo shook their head. There was another moment of silence, this time it was Tubbo's turn to speak, "Tea pa?" All the littles looked at him. They all smiled, as it was a good idea. "Cup," Tubbo pointed at himself, telling everyone that he was going to get cups for the tea party. "Stuffies," Ranboo whispered around their paci. "I go wif you," Wilbur turned to Ranboo. "I go get foo!" Tommy exclaimed. The littles split into different directions to get what they said they'd get.

Ranboo and Wilbur had a plan to split up and get the stuffies from different rooms. Wilbur would go to his, Tommy's, and Techno's room and Ranboo would find stuffies in their, Tubbo, and the play room. As soon as they got all their stuffies, they went back to the play room and put all of the stuffies around the table. Now they just had to dress them all up and themselves. 

Tommy and Tubbo were in the kitchen making sure that Phil or Techno weren't in the kitchen. When they discovered they weren't, Tubbo climbed on the counter tops and grabbed the plastic cups and plates. Tommy grabbed all the littles favorite snacks and ran to Tubbo to help him carry the plates. 

They all met in the playroom and set everything up before they went to their own rooms to get dressed. Tubbo came in wearing his blue overalls and yellow striped shirt, he had a clip for his bee themed paci. Tommy was wearing a red and white striped tee shirt and shorts, he didn't have a clip for his red and white. Ranboo had a white long sleeve shirt on and a black skirt with straps that sat on their shoulders, they clipped their plain black paci to their strap. Wilbur wore a cozy yellow sweater and black sweatpants, a yellow paci that matched was clipped on him. 

They were having a lot of fun pretending to be all big until someone stands in the doorway. It was Techno, quiet with a paci in his mouth wearing an oversized pink sweater and black shorts. "I play?" he whispered nervously. The other littles looked at each other, soon making room for the little in the doorway. Techno sat down and started to play with the others. 

The five littles had so much fun that they didn't see Phil leaning against the doorway. He stood there for a few minutes until Ranboo saw him and waved. "Where did you guys get the plates and cups?" Phil questioned. Tubbo pointed at himself looking down. "Me too" Tommy confessed. Philza sighed, "you need to let me know if you want something like that, you could get hurt climbing counters." "Sowwy dada," Techno whispered. "You don't need to be sorry piglet, I just don't want you guys hurt," Phil reassured, "are you little ones? having fun?" They nodded together and moved over to make room for their caregiver.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Was supposed to be released earlier today but I had to go to a funeral, which made it a bit rushed. I'm trying a new style of formatting so I hope people like it! I should have another part posted in the next two days, I'm pretty busy tomorrow. Have a good day, afternoon, evening, night!

Requests are open!

Word count: 1261

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~