The Worldbreaker's Symphony

Von Blushieeeeeeeeee

The cover is not mine, the artist is @PoPonnPoPoOOZ "So, Timeline Fuckery?" "Yes, Timeline Fucketh" A story i... Mehr

Reincarnation
Cave of Beginnings
Cave Massacre
Outside World
Devourer meets Devourer
The Fire Lord
Slime vs Elemental Lord
Former Conqueror of Flames
Village Developments
Ogre Village Incident
Dryad Domain
Plan in Action
Seperation/Decisions
Haruto's Bizarre Adventure
Shadows Diary
Elder Brother... Sort of
Queen of Flames
A Month Prior
Sealing off the Hatred
A bit of a small peak to the next chapter :>
Aftermath
Kidnapping
An Old Meeting
Escape
Light vs Darkness
Foreign Invaders (P/1)
The Army of Falmuth (P/2)
Birth of the Third Demon Lord (P/Finale)
The World Meeting
The Ice Empress (P/1)
Confrontation between Chaotic Beings (P/Finale)
Developments in the Future Country of Storms (P/1)
Orc Problem, Two Old Friends (P/2)
Lizardmen Arrival (P/3)
Random fun facts about the story
Smol announcement
The Great Jura Alliance (P/5)
Meetings across the Globe (P/5.5)
Country of Storms (P/Finale)
Vampires past
The Ruler of Skies (P/1)
Tempest vs Charybdis (P/2)
Demon Lord vs Ruler of Skies (P/Finale)
The Eldest Primordial Dragon
Two Idiots, Masters settle it immediately
Random Poll
Ruberious Expansion Arc (P/1)
Holy Church (P/2)
A Saint and a Dragon Lord (P/3)
A Stroll around Ruberious (P/4)
Half a Century Rematch (P/5)
Demon Queen (P/Finale)
Country of Storms vs Holy Empire, Begin! (P/1)
Ruberious Domination.1 (P/2)
Trouble Brewing (P/3)
Windless Squall (P/4)
Chaos: Begin (P/5)
The King Arrives, Chaos Continues. (P/6)

The Great Jura Alliance (P/4)

654 29 136
Von Blushieeeeeeeeee

Jura Forest
Canaat Mountains
Nighttime
Narrators POV

Rimuru: Arch Demons, what a surprise.

Demons...

Usually, they are the best tool for fulfilling contracts and huge jobs, and are actively used in times of war due to their usefulness. They are the ultimate tool to fulfill major jobs, the last resort in some cases.

However, with this usefulness, comes a huge price. A Demon would require corpses, magicules, a body to inhabit or even the seizing of a person's soul once assigned a contract. Therefore, using them is severely limited and considered a forbidden art unless someone has permission from the states themselves.

Demons are also ranked based on their age, not on how many magicules they possess. The older the Demon, the stronger they are...

However, that doesn't mean it isn't without evolutions. Arch Demons are considered the highest tier of evolution a Demon could possess, and are the rarest type of Demon in all of existence. This evolution, infact, is only possessed by 7 Demons in existence...

Rouge, Noir, Blanc, Jaune, Violet, Bleu and Vert. These are the seven Primordial Demons of Hell.

Rimuru: So, tell me, what do I possess which made two of the Primordial's themselves show their face?

These beings aren't people that can be met at any time of the day by a simple Demon Summoning. These Beings only appeared when something interesting happened, otherwise staying in Hell and accumulating strength.

So, to speak for here... This is a once in a lifetime chance. Whether you are lucky or unlucky is up to you to decide when you meet one of these beings, yet alone two.

Noir took a bow towards Rimuru, making sure it was the most respectful and majestic bow he could present. This is what he has waited for, to present himself in the utmost perfected manner Infront of the Demon Lord.

However, Rouge remains standing and examining Rimuru, as if attempting to see into his soul to find something. After all, this Demon Lord is not exhibiting any aura at all and it is clear he is hiding it...

Noir: Kufufu... You see, My Lord, I have been observing you for a while and have been pretty intrigued by your existence alone. Therefore, I wish to serve under you.

Noir was straightforward with what he had in his mind, even addressing Rimuru by "Lord" without a second thought.

Even Rouge seemed surprise by what Noir was doing, and Rimuru was more then baffled by the sight Infront of him.

Rimuru: ... And why do you wish to serve me?

But Demons are beings that cannot be taken lightly, even if they make the most believable sentences it can be no more then an act of deceit.

It makes no sense for a Primordial Demon to serve someone immediately after summoning, so there must be a bigger picture behind such motives.

Noir: Because I believe that serving you, will guide my to the truth of the World!

.

.

.

What the hell? Rimuru thought...

There was something completely off the moment Noir exclaimed his reason.

Like, Truth of the World? That is some utter bullshit if you ask Rimuru.

Even Rouge seemed dumbfounded by what Noir was saying.

Rimuru: ... Whatever this Truth of the World you speak of is, I'm afraid I cannot lead you to it. I have no idea of what it is, so if you know perhaps you could enlighten me?

Rimuru was straightforward with his question, there is no point in raising controversy's and just moving with the flow for no reason.

After all, doing such a thing would mean being negligent which often doesn't lead to good things.

Noir, however, seemed unfazed.

Noir: I never mentioned that your highness would take me to the Truth of the World. I believe that the Truth of this World will show itself to you, sooner or later.

First off, what's with the formality change? Rimuru thought, he went from calling him Lord to Highness, something meant to address a higher being to something meant to address in the form of praise.

Second of all... Truth of the World presenting itself to him? This guy was nuts.

Rouge: Hey hey, I know you're an oddball... But what the hell is this?

Even Rouge was dumbfounded.

Noir amongst the Primordial's had always been a strange person...

Rather then pursuing strength like all Demons did, he pursued knowledge. He pursued what Demons deemed useless and a way to pass time, as if searching for something endlessly.

Was Noir preparing for a moment such as this? Who knows...

Rimuru: And what about you?

Rimuru decided to ignore Noir for now, switching his sights from the Black Primordial to the Red Primordial.

The Red Primordial stared at Noir for a little longer, before snapping out of his trance and looking towards Rimuru.

Weirdly enough, he appeared rather amused...

Rouge: Those in the past always referred to me as nicely and respectfully as possible, yet you seem unfazed... Or is it perhaps you underestimate me?

Rouge flared his aura a little bit, letting out the dark energy he had suppressed as a Demon to intimidate his opponent.

Many would have fallen down and prostrated themselves before this Demon, begging it for mercy as the aura would burden their shoulders as if boulders were placed ontop of them.

Yet, this guy Infront... Stood unfazed.

Rouge: Well, if there's one thing I must tell you...

It never ended well for those that did the latter.

In an instance, the Demon lunged forward with two daggers unsheathed from his back. These daggers were laced with a poison that seeped into the soul of the other person, inflicting it with a virus that destroyed them from the inside.

It was his personal poison he created himself, using his Unique Skill {Pride}. It was infact, one of his main weapons to use against his opponent whenever he faced them.

As for the Skill, it allowed him to steal from his enemies, at times making exact perfect replicas. For the poison, he'd thank a fellow colleague later.

Noir, who intended to intercept Rouge, wasn't fast enough as the attack was so sudden. Rouge had always emitted killing intent in their small spars inside hell, no matter how safely they fought. It was common for the Demon to emit such an intent whenever he was fighting or intended to fight...

Yet, here he held back his intent to kill and striked without a moment notice.

Rimuru: Really... I'm not in the mood to fight at all, but that's on me I suppose.

Truthfully, he should've expected some fighting when he was about to summon a Demon.

The fight and spars with Velzard had thrown him off, and he decided to take a break because he grew too bored and mentally tired of these fights.

So, to spare himself time, he unsheathed his Naginata and blocked the Demons daggers.

Rouge: ?...!

Rimuru sliced the Demon Infront in half, his Naginata cleanly slicing through his enemy and severing them into two.

His Technique was, however, much rustier then Rouge. It was only his speed and strength as a Demon Lord which allowed him to slice the Demon into two, otherwise the Demon would've reigned supreme in combat technique.

Rouge, Ofcourse, couldn't comprehend what happened. It occured in less then a second, a simple block after which a naginata sliced through his body in cleaved him into two. His superior technique and reaction speed wasn't enough to react to the speed of strength behind this attack...

Rouge, however, wasted no time and immediately reattached his lower half of the body with his upper half. Using his Unique Skill {Pride}, he would do his best to replicate the enemies abilities and use it against them. His ability to see into the soul of another person was off the charts, and his Pride and Ego told him that even a Demon Lord would be no different to this...

Blocked

Rouge: Eh?

This here...

This was the first time he had ever experienced this...

Even Noir couldn't block Rouge ability to copy...

So how did this guy...

Sadly for Rouge... A mere Unique could never hope to match an Ultimate. He had always thought that the pinnacle of power was Unique, as no matter how hard he or the other Primordial's tried... They never reached past Unique Skill...

Rouge: (No... He's using a superior form of Unique Skill... What is it!)

Rimuru's Ultimate Skill, Raphael, was able to detect mind reading abilities on his Soul. However, it was nothing too important as he easily blocked it off...

After that, Rimuru himself directed a mind reading attack at the Demon and tried to look into his Soul... Funnily enough, there wasn't a Ultimate Skill at all, just a Unique Skill.

Rimuru: Your Unique Skill, {Pride}, allows you to steal abilities from others. It's a powerful ability, no doubt.

This time, Rouge wasn't having any of it.

He knew, at this very moment...

How gravely he underestimated a Demon Lord.

Noir was just delightfully watching from the side lines, the fact Rouge's Pride was being shattered Infront of him so easily was a sight to behold.

Rimuru: You know the common rule between Monsters, correct? Whoever loses, submits to the other. Knowing this, you should be aware of what to do once you lose.

Rimuru dashed around Rouge, using his flexibly as a Slime to move in unpredictable ways.

These movements would be too intense in the eyes of another person, mainly because they twisted the body in ways that would otherwise be life threatening.

However, as a Slime, Rimuru's cells could be considered the most flexible out of each race. His Spiritual Cells could twist and turn in unprecedented motion, anyone caught in the fire of these attacks would learn the meaning of Hell.

Whenever Rouge striked one area, Rimuru appeared from another and stabbed him with his Naginata. These stabs weren't just minor shallow wounds, they were stabs that cut through Rouge's flesh and sliced his inner organs apart.

Rimuru: Weak.

Noir, during the entire time, was absolutely delighted by the show Infront of him. It was a sight to behold, the most prideful Demon in Hell suffering and being toyed with by a Demon Lord.

Rouge's experience he had accumulated over the years was the only thing that was keeping him alive, his instincts honed were carrying him in the fight. He knew...

Deep down in his gut...

He would have died a long time ago.

Rimuru, now done, ended his onslaught of attacks. Not a single scratch was present on the Slime who stood Infront of Rouge, holding his Naginata soaked in blood.

Rouge, on the other hand, was standing with blood soaking his entire body. His head all the way to his toes was covered in deep cuts and bruises, his sheer willpower to live being the only source keeping him alive.

Unwavering, Rouge threw his right dagger at Rimuru and rushed spinning the other dagger.

Rouge: (If I can't hit him because he's shorter and faster, I'll just have to strike lower and quicker then him!)

Rimuru deflected the dagger flying towards him, unfocused on Rouge aiming his dagger to slice Rimuru's body into two.

Rimuru: ...

Rimuru ducked all the way on the ground, his body mere inches away from tapping on the ground.

Rouge, overtaken by surprise by how flexible Rimuru's body is, quickly switched his dagger in his hand and aimed downwards.

However, the speed at which he moved was too slow for Rimuru. His physical prowess as a Demon Lord was far superior that Rouge.

Rimuru launched a powerful spinning heel kick through Rouge's arm, splitting it apart with the sheer force of his attack.

The sight was nasty, Rouge's entire left arm had been blown to smitherness by Rimuru's leg.

Rimuru: ...

Rouge stumbled on his back, dropping to the ground whilst holding his blown up arm.

Rimuru got back on his feet and stood Infront of Rouge, looking down at him.

Rimuru: You have two options, submit or die.

Now that Rimuru had defeated Rouge, these were the only two options that are left. It is a common rule amongst all monsters, that a fight ends with either submission or death.

Noir floated towards Rimuru, standing right besides him with a bow.

Rimuru: (I don't know what's up with this Noir guy, but his loyalty appears absolute. This Rouge one, on the other hand, seems like a rambunctious teenager)

Rimuru didn't have to worry about Noir at the moment, he seemed to be accepting Rimuru as his Master for no apparent reason.

Even if Noir decided to backstab him, it was impossible to defeat him. Noir only had a Unique Skill, just like Rouge Infront of him. His Physical stats far surpassed the two aswell, so he didn't have to use his Ultimate Skills to begin with.

Rimuru: So, what will it be?

To Rouge, this was a matter of Pride.

The fact that at this very moment, he is being looked down upon. He, the one who rules Hell, is being looked down upon.

This is an existence he couldn't comprehend no matter how hard he tried. His Unique Skill was revealed in a matter of seconds, something not even his fellow Primordial's could figure out.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
??? POV

What can I say?

I really can't help it at all.

This World, it's too mysterious... Yet, it is also so much fun.

It's Mysteries, it's Lore, I can't get enough of it.

Even the system that keeps it running is so intriguing.

This Worlds inhabitants are no joke either, they could put what is all bodybuilders back in the real world to shame.

Truly, a World like this is far better then a World like mine.

The soil it grew in, is much more fertile then the soil we grew in.

This Soil gave birth to a world where one doesn't need meaningless devices to entertain themselves.

The Soil the Otherworlders World was infertile, it gave birth to a plant that only gave rotten fruit.

The Soil of this world, however, was enriched. It gave Birth to a World that entertained one to no end.

Ofcourse, that doesn't mean it doesn't have its flaws.

Meaningless race discrimination, rape, illegal activities, they are so widespread...

A world such as this, when looked at a bigger perspective, is no different then the World we lived in.

Humans, just like the Otherworld, are enriched by the Sins and Vices.

The Kill, Plunder, Loot, Rape, Hoard riches and leav their own to die.

But, when compared to that world, this one is relatively tame.

Justice is served wherever needed, and even the council of all states exists in this country.

The Freedom Guild I established brought many quality of life changes, a new ranking system with a far better communication system aswell.

It has been established and unchanged for a century, something I dearly enjoy to see. Even I, myself, however, have gone through change...

Change...

It sickens me.

With each change, comes degration.

Changing emotions.

Changing physique.

Changing abilities.

Changing perspective.

Changing feelings.

Changing beliefs.

Changing environment.

Each and every change, no matter how good or bad, always brings degrading with it.

It's why I hated Shizue so much, she believed Humans remaining as changing was a blessing. The days I spent pretending to be her disciple, the days she spent "teaching" me change disgusted me to no end.

Even as I, one of the few Saints in the entire world, sit here with such success in a cen... No...

Failure.

It doesn't satisfy me at all.

The World I lived in was pretty pathetic.

My Mother and Father died in a car accident, a truck driver who fell asleep caused it. I never really cared for them anyways, so it didn't matter.

Because I knew, that if I cared for them, it would just degrade me when they died.

They fulfilled their role in that world, and they die happily knowing they did.

What intrigued me about this world was the fact evolutions such as this were possible.

They ignored the change we feeled.

They made you perfect.

They made you unchanging.

They made you immortal.

This, is what I seeked.

It was such an exciting discovery.

Especially when the myths were proven wrong!

Those weren't myths, they were real!

Demon Lord's exist, I knew it ever since I learned of the existence of True Hero's!

It brings me immense joy!

That Demon Lord Milim might be dead, but the Demon Lord Valentine and the New Demon Lord Tempest still exist!

The pinnacle of power, the highest grade of monster evolution!

They weren't bound by the laws of this World!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!

AND THATS WHAT MAKES THIS WORLD SO EXCITING!

AGE WON'T LIMIT ME, NOT ANYMORE.

MY GENIUS CAN FINALLY BE PUT TO USE!

I WAITED A CENTURY, A DAMN CENTURY FOR THIS!

I WILL ACHIEVE MY DREAM, OF WORLD DESTRUCTION.

WHOEVER WISHES TO STOP ME, YUUKI KAGURAZUKI, I WELCOME THEM TO TRY!

...
Rimuru's POV

All of Jura had heard of a grand meeting between the Lizardmen and the me, the New Demon Lord.

Since then, I have felt a veeeeeeeery disturbing amount of movement to this Village.

My Universal Sense detected nearly... A hundred representives from all directions.

But, they are of no importance.

Atleast not now.

What's more important...

Is these Two Arch Demons that decided to work under me.

That Red guy was pretty weird, not going to lie.

He decided to serve me, mainly because he found me interesting. I, however, cannot guarantee whether he will backstab me or not.

This Noir person, however, seems to be veeeeeeeery adamant in serving me in any way possible.

I didn't give them names, they were already comparable to my top subordinates in terms of existence Power. I'd rather not grant them more strength then they already possess, and god forbid they somehow unlock an Ultimate Skill when I name them.

Either way, Rouge decided to explore the entire village for no reason. Perhaps it is to satiate his boredom?

Who knows.

Noir, on the other hand, decided to stay as close to me as possible...

So he took the role of a secretary.

Sounds very dumb, but I'm not joking. This guy decided to be my secretary merely so he could stay as close as he can to me.

He even decided to go as far as serving and making tea by his own hands, he's quite the fanatic.

Noir: Rimuru-Sama, would you like more tea?

Currently, I am just sitting in my office and silently going over my thoughts.

What is going on in my head right now, exactly?

...

These two Demons appearances.

Demons are represented as absolute evil, having deranged and and beyond human comprehension physique.

Yet, all I see here... Is two humans with barely any notable demon features.

Rimuru: No, but I would like to ask a question.

Demons that look like Humans would barely look like a threat, I even mistakened them for lesser Demons had it not been for Raphael.

Noir: You may ask anything, my Lord.

He appears rather delighted to answer me back, I can practically see the sparkles around him even if he hides it well.

Really, what an oddball... He sort of reminds of Uri.

Rimuru: You are a Demon, yet you maintain an Human appearance. Infact, you barely look like a Demon at all. Why is that...?

...

This guy has a creepy smile on his face.

Why is that?

Noir: Ah, these forms are but mere concealed forms. We use these forms when we are outside of battle, as these forms function similar to Humans.

(Fuck Canon, these Demons look too Human. I'm shoving the "More human looking Demons are stronger" out of the window- Randomdudeonhere)

Hm?

Concealed forms?

As in they are hiding their true appearance?

In that case, it would mean they are suppressing their aura on a daily basis. In that case... It means they are always holding back unless they assume their True Forms.

Noir: Our True Forms are only used during battle, but if you'd like I could turn into it right now

I am interested now.

I nod my head, signaling him to transform into his full form.

As a precaution, I have set up a few barriers around the office room Incase his Aura causes too much poisoning.

I'm sure I can resist it.

Noir: As you command.

His light is covered with a black swirl all the way from his toes to his head.

It's aura ominous, as if devouring the Demon.

Suddenly, Noir emerges from his small cacoon...

Holy shit he looks very different.

He has four horns, one ontop of each ear and two protuding from his forehead. He has crimson red pupils, and a third eye that has appeared on his forehead in-between the horns. His skin has turned completely grey in color, all of his teeth have become sharp and red in color. Two black wings are protuding from his back, his former royal attire now completely pitch black.

Noir: Tԋιʂ, ιʂ ԋσɯ ɯҽ ʅσσƙ ʅιƙҽ ɯԋҽɳ υɳƈσɳƈҽαʅҽԃ.

Er...

What did he say?

I didn't understand.

Hold on, let me translate what he said using Raphael.

Noir: Aԋ, I ϝσɾɠσƚ, ƚԋҽ ʅαɳɠυαɠҽ ɯҽ Dҽɱσɳ ʂρҽαƙ ιʂ ԃιϝϝҽɾҽɳƚ. Fσɾɠιʋҽ ɱҽ ϝσɾ ɱყ ϝσσʅιʂԋɳҽʂʂ, Mყ Lσɾԃ.

Rimuru: Iē Iē, I can understand you now.

There, Raphael was able to decipher what he was saying.

Apparently, it's just English but fancier and more demonic.

Noir seems surprised by the sudden revelation, before he began to praise me out of no where.

Noir: Aɱαȥιɳɠ, Rιɱυɾυ-Sαɱα! I ɯσυʅԃ ҽxρҽƈƚ ɳσ ʅҽʂʂ ϝɾσɱ ɱყ Lσɾԃ!

Very well, now that I know of this...

I'll assume that Rouge didn't assume his Form because of his Pride, quite costly for him.

Rimuru: Please, return to your concealed form. I don't want the representives coming here to die of poisoning.

Noir merely nods his head, stopping his constant praise before the same purple mist enveloped him once more.

His former "Human" form has returned, his Aura is practically gone from where he stood.

Very well, now that that is out of the way, I can focus on the representives coming here.

...

Ah, how foolish of me, that I was so caught in my thoughts that I didn't even notice they had arrived here.

Hell, it appears they are already being treated very nicely by my subordinates.

How... How are you so strong, you're just a woman!

Sooooooooo, because I am a woman I am not allowed to fight? Amazing ideology.

Very nicely...

As Shizue is dealing with what appears to be an Minotaur, Shadow coming towards me.

Rimuru: What do you need, Shadow?

Shadow manifested right Infront of me, taking a bow towards me.

Shadow: Almost all the tribes in this forest have arrived in our small village, they wish to have an audience with you my Lord.

An direct Audience with me?

Hmmm...

No, I don't think I will show my face to them yet. I want to keep my appearance a sort of secret, it wouldn't be nice if enemy spies knew of how I looked like correct? Well... That Lizardman is the only one who isn't my subordinate or ally who knows my face, but that is hardly a problem. Worst comes to worst, I'll just kill him if he reveals my appearance to anyone.

I'll just send someone else to negotiate with them, Haruto seems to be the alright choice.

Velzard wouldn't be interested in stuff like this, Shadow is our spy so revealing her wouldn't be a good choice on my part. Shizue is the same case as Velzard, Uri doesn't seem that adept in politics and neither does Kairi.

Haruto is the only one in this little group of ours that wouldn't react hot headed or immediately kill someone who insults me. Not to mention his lonely life has lead him to be pretty knowledgeable, so even if he has never done this before he'd still have an idea.

For now, I'll just stay in my little office and enjoy the tea Noir made.

Rimuru: Tell Haruto to negotiate with them, it's good experience for him.

Besides, his Unique Skill is perfect for an Army General. So, it would be quite a good experience for him.

Shadow just nods to me, before dissapearing into her shadow to alert Haruto.

...

I wonder what Rouge is doing.

...
Mariabell's POV

???: Why...

The woman Infront of me, one of my maids, was soaked in blood. She was one of my Otherworlder servants, who had absolutely no talent in fighting. She made up for it by being my maid, as she was formerly a Housewife who had a lovable family and a normal life.

My hand was soaked in her blood, I had beaten her to a bloody pulp.

Without uttering a word, I punched her jaw and destroyed it to bits.

Mariabell: There is no reason, Emaline.

I punched her in the head, smashing it apart and ending her miserable life.

As my maid, she had always looked after me and taken care of my needs when I wasn't a True Hero. When I wasn't around to deal with any meeting of mine, she took my place and dealt with it.

So why?

Why?

Why...

That's why...

That's why!

That damned Sealing Dragon Lord!

How? Why?

How was he able to make Satoru smile?!

No matter how hard I tried...

No matter how much I wanted him to look at me once, to look at me once whilst smiling...

It never worked!

But now?

This random lizard was able to make him smile?

Hypocrisy!

Mariabell: Gragh!

My nails dig into my face, scratching me as I recall that moment...

I'll kill him, I'll kill that damned Dragon...

Tch...

Whatever.

It's not like I will be able to kill him to begin with.

As of now, I am too weak to kill him at all.

Not to mention Rimuru has evolved into a True Demon Lord, and since he will back that Lizard up, I need a plan.

Something flawless, that I can pull off easily.

???: Mariabell-Sama...

Hm?

Oh, it's one of my Otherworlder servants.

He's one of the remaining few that are left as of now.

I only have about 10 of them left, Satoru killed most of them during his escape.

Mariabell: What is it, Mithra?

He's one of my frontliner Otherworlders, he doesn't possess any Unique Skill. However, he does possess magic known as Chain Magic.

The magic is considered quite useless, mainly because this magic isn't viable for close combat.

It's weak.

It's blunt.

And it's slow.

It's only use is holding down it's target, for interrogation or torturing.

However, this guy has been able to turn his Magic into a weapon by strangling and twisting the opponents body brutally using this magic.

Mithra: Why are you... Doing this?

...

It's better if you don't know, Mithra.

Even if you are one of my closest advisors, I'm afraid I cannot tell you at all.

To me, no matter how well you do your job, are simply pawns I can expend no matter what.

Be it whether you existed with me since I started summoning, or whether I just summoned you.

Mariabell: ...

My Ultimate Skill allows me to steal the abilities of another person, mainly because it specifically aims for the soul of the person and extracting their soul energy.

Soul...

It truly is a strange thing.

Mariabell: Mithra, what did I tell you when I summoned you?

The soul, when born, is compatible with several types of magic. Usually, Monsters are compatible with all types of magic since they are born of magicules. Majins are compatible with multiple Magics, but not all of them.

Humans, however, are only compatible with a single Magic.

A wall of stone appears on their left and right, enclosing them in a straight line. The rocks extend towards the skies, not allowing the Majin to jump high enough to escape.

They live using one type of Magic...

He lunges towards Rimuru, without any sort of plan or tactic as he aims a earthen punch at Rimuru.

They fight using one type of Magic...

The vortex extends from his hand and begins to cover the Otherworlders entire being, draining his magicules slowly as it devours his soul bit by bit.

And they die using that magic.

Unfortunate, how you were born with Chain Magic as your compatible Magic.

Mithra: ... You said "You are just an expendable pawn to me, don't expect any good treatment from my hands".

I walk towards Mithra, clenching my hands into a fist.

Mithra, upon seeing this, widens his eyes and tries to back away.

Mariabell: Die.

Under less then a milisecond, I pierce his heart and crush it instantly.

Blood poured out of his mouth, as my Ultimate Skill steals his Souls energy.

Chain Magic is quite useless, I must admit.

However, it has quite a powerful use...

Once I unlock it's final form.

But that's going to take a while to achieve.

I take my hand out of Mithra, causing him to drop dead on the floor as his blood stains all around.

I promised that Dragon Lord that I would leave Rimuru alone, but I am sure he is aware this ain't the last of me.

That being said, I wonder how I will get Rimuru all for myself...

He is most definitely stronger then me, assuming he has an Ultimate Skill.

A Monster is always superior to a Human, that is a fact. Therefore, a Demon Lord being stronger then a True Hero shouldn't be out of question.

How can I get him for myself...

Ah~

I know~

I'll just kill him~

I'll kill him alongside that Dragon~

I'll discard the Dragons corpse somewhere else, letting it rot~

After that, I will take Rimuru's corpse and keep it for myself~

I will caress is everyday~

I will Savor it everyday~

I will enjoy it's touch everyday~

He will be mine~

Mine only...

Only I will be able to touch him.

Only I will be allowed to touch him.

That's right...

No one will take away Satoru from me.

He will belong to me...

And only me~

...
Narrators POV

Haruto walked towards their guest house, the place where the meeting was to take place. Two Ogre guards followed him from behind, wielding blades to their sides as they were ready to strike down any scum who dare to fight them.

He was charged by Rimuru to overseer a meeting, and get all of Jura under an alliance. At first, he had a few complains but ultimately decided to do it anyways.

Besides, he had a little experience so it didn't really matter. His Father would sometimes conduct meetings with other Ogre tribes, and he would often times take part in them.

This is just those meetings, but more grand.

Haruto walked on the bridge leading to the Guest house in the middle of the pond, his steps slow and silent as he approached the building.

Once he arrived Infront of the Guest house, he took off his shoes and slid the door leading to the inside.

In there, he was greeted with the sight of many races.

Merfolk

The Gozu and Mezu

The Lizardmen

The surrounding Ogre

The Rabbitmen

Beastmen

Haruto: I am Haruto, a Kijin that directly serves under Rimuru-Sama. Rimuru-Sama doesn't intend to show his face to any of you, so I will be overseeing this meeting instead.

The meeting erupted into a uproar of complaints.

_____________________________________________

I'll be honest, I intended to complete this in a single chapter. However, the contents I had to reveal would make the chapter too long, therefore I will be splitting this into two chapters.

The Final Form will be discussed later on with more detail, but right now it will remain a little hidden :>.

Also, this explanation regarding Magic compatability will be discussed in more detail by the characters. The character that will give these details will be Velzard, setting up interactions between Rimuru and her.

Next Chapter: The Great Jura Alliance (P/5)

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

573K 12.8K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
49.5K 1.1K 28
in the void we could see the strongest fighters of the cardinal world facing off against 2 dragons. A firce battle considered as the fight among Gods...
29.8K 1.1K 37
Just another Rimuru's Time travel story Rimuru didn't have a chance to go back on his current timeline so he think that the only solution is to go...
1.4K 62 15
End Volume six Arthur gets sent back in time to the start of the story. First few chapters will just be introducing some stuff that you need to know...