Wenclair Oneshots

By W0menRh0t

!Not my stories! Wenclair Oneshots More

All The Woe's Astage
How does thy heart still beat?- Seriously how are you standing?
Enid Fever
Hurt comfort
Cloudy with a Chance of Waffles
Crushing
A Stay In Bed
Hope You're Happy
Cold and Warm
Autistic Wednesday
Personality Swap
Home
Weeks Ago
Wenclair Minis
Malevolent//Wenclair
MERRY GAYMAS
I oop- jumpscare
Hold still, my Sweet
Dysphoria days
The Moon's Light and Wolf's Shadow
Werewolf problems
Under the Weather
Content
Chatfic (1)
Chatfic (2)
Wenclair Picnic
SheWolf
Anything For You Cara Mia
Please Don't Hide from me
NOT A STORY!!!
Actually, I do need you
on the gray scale
Happy new year!
Wednesday Hates French
Cats/Dogs
Angst
Prom
Cuddles
Forehead Kisses
Sunlight, burn bright, first wick I lighte tonight
Come on, you have to admit!
It was amazing.
Go on, stop me!!
Tattoo?!
Friends...For Now
Stims
Heart to Heart
Arrested
Seventeen
Soulmates
Valentines
A Moonlit Picnic
Goo Goo Muck
Eye of Newt
Wolf ears
Why?
Fake Dating
Vampire
Birthday
Parent trouble but make it double
I love that smile of yours
'Ur Girlypop!'
Snoods
I Miss My Loverman
You're a mean one, Ms. Addams
I'm just gonna keep waiting underneath the mistletoe
3rd of December, you gave me your sweater
Braid train! Chu Chu!
Family Line
Sick day
I could be a better girlfriend than him
Despair
Therapy is needed
Space song
I'm afraid of change
Smart, Perceptive, and chronically misunderstood
Love triangle? I can fix that
Christmas is here, bring some holiday cheer!
Just Another Wenclair Story
Cuddles and kisses
Knife to the throat
The first kiss
Mistakes
A girl and her werewolf
Confession Via Taylor Swift
Gift of The Wolf
Gift of The Moon
Teacher's Pet
Painful Sting and Soothing Kiss
How to Comfort Your Pup 101
Our Symphony
Don't Turn Your Back on a Wolf
What Happened Next
Kiss You On Your Stupid Face
A girl and her werewolf
Valentine's Day
Will the story ever end for the raven
!END!

Wenclair tickle

451 15 3
By W0menRh0t

Credits to: Okami_Inubashiri

The day had passed normally at Nevermore School. the students did what they wanted, after all, they were teenagers, and we all know how they can be. Meanwhile, Wednesday and Enid were in one of the rooms, the roomies who had little or nothing in common, but who managed to take their strange friendship one step further. Wednesday would never admit that she is Enid's girlfriend, yet everyone knows it because that wolf cub would not stop yelling it right in the face of anyone who was interested in hearing it.

They were both on the colorful side of the room, Wednesday just wanted to be free of all that black for a moment, change the scene to see if she could get some inspiration for her novel, which clearly didn't work out but she was comfortable since Enid was lying down on her lap looking at her phone.

Enid was begging for a long time for caresses from the brunette until she finally agreed, that could de-stress her a bit, she was thinking for a long time, she deserved it. She gave soft caresses to the werewolf's stomach, mostly to make her feel good. While she saw her reactions out of the corner of her eye, she had noticed that Enid at times moved her leg as if she were a dog, what made her curious.

"Your leg... doesn't stop moving every time I scratch you" Wednesday said with a soft tone, although her face remained expressionless.

"Huh?" Enid looked away from her pone to see her girlfriend, the looked down at her belly "Oh, yeah. That happens haha! It's like an involuntary reflex"

"a reflex?" She did not hesitate to scratch a little more to see her girlfriend's leg moving again.

"Yep! It's like dog. Weird, isn't it?"

"More than weird is... curious, I guess. Apparently causes knismesis"

"...Kni what?" tilt her head like the confused puppy that she is.

"Knismesis, the kind of tickle that don't make you laugh but causes you to move the leg, and there's the other kind, Gargalesis" While scratching the blonde's torso she had begun to fit her fingers a little. "Those are the ones that produce laughter, that everyone usually does"

"¡EEK!" She squealed due to the sudden tickling and reflexively slapped Wednesday's hand. Realizing what she did, and that in fact, her girlfriend was staring at her with a shocked expression had scared Enid "Wednesday I'm sorry! I-I didn't... I-I..."

"Hm... Do you know Enid? Tickling at some point in history was considered torture, not foy physical harm, it didn't leave a single scar" She dug her fingers into Enid's stomach again, causing her body to tense. "All the damage was psychological, they spent hours and hours tickling the victims" Wednesday began to slowly move her fingers, slowly increasing the pace as she spoke.

"P-Pff O-Okay okay understood, do you want to sto-" and was interrupted by Wednesday's talk.

"They came to spend days in torture, even months just laughing non-stop while all those tickles tormented their bodies." Despite talking about something as silly as tickling and, by the way, doing it, she looked serious and that intimidated the blonde, so she doesn't move from her place. Her fingers moved all over her torso, digging and scratching without stopping, when Enid wanted to stop her, Wednesday moved her hand to another side further away from her girlfriend's hand.

"H-Hahahahahaha!! W-Wednesday!" She looked up again to see her brunette girlfriend "I-I Gehehehehe it!! Cahahahahan you sto-pfff!!" At this rate she was laughing out loud, Enid was starting to kick as the tickles were too precise, it was like Wednesday knew where to attack.

"Something like that was how the victims begged, no matter how much they asked for mercy they never stopped, at least until they fainted from lack of air. I'd really like to try that method, but I can't find anyone ticklish enough to push them to that limit." That last one seemed more like a joke, but no one knew that, she said it so seriously.

At this point, the blonde was laughing uncontrollably, twisting her body as she kicked, even cowering to try and cover herself, but nothing was working. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! W-WEHEHEHEHDNESDAHAHAHAY!!!"

"Tell me, Enid" She looks down to finally notice her girlfriend. A small smile forms on her lips from the way she laughs and twists, she thought her desperate laugh was so cute, but she wasn't going to say it out loud.

"STOHOHOHOHOHOP IT!!" The brunette nods her head removing her hand from the body of the little puppy who was still laughing while taking a breath, a couple of tears in her eyes. "Y-You... *chuckles* you're good...at this"

"Meh, I only read some of the techniques in the torture books"

Enid had risen from Wednesday's legs to sit on the bed beside her. Despite having laughed so much, she looks already recovered, a werewolf thing. "You know? When someone tickles you and stops, it's legal to tickle that other person"

"Yeah, you can see that I don't have"

"Really? Is that an invitation to find some sensitive spot on your body, honey?" she had a mischievous grin on her face, she even raised her hands wiggling her fingers a little.

"If that's what you prefer to do all night, go ahead" Her voice was firm. Wednesday was sure of herself... but was what she said it right? What if Enid could find some weak spot in her?

Days have passed for our cute high school couple. Since that day they did not touch the subject of tickling again, it wasn't because the situation of that time had made them uncomfortable, they just could not find the right moment. Although... our little wolf didn't forget it completely, she still wanted to discover that tickle point of her girlfriend. Nothing made Enid happier than thinking about her girlfriend who is always serious, laughing under her claws screaming for her to stop because she can't get used to the feeling...

"Enid"

Surely Wednesday would kick the air while laughing nonstop, she would look so happy even though she hates it. Tears of laughter would run down her cheeks at not being able to do something to stop all that...

"Enid"

"I can't wait to see her like that...I wish..." Enid Muttered.

"ENID" Merlina was already besides Enid's bed, but in case that didn't work she also punched the werewolf shoulder.

"Ow! Hey!" The blonde rubbed her shoulder trying to ease her pain, soft wolf squeals escaping her throat. "Why did you hit me? you could just talk to me"

"I did, twice. What were you thinking?"

"Oh, nothing. Just thinking how it would be when I discover your hidden little tickle spot" She had a huge smile when she said that... creepy.

"I thought at this point you had already forgotten about that" She sighed while sit in her girlfriend's bed. "Do you have a fetish or something like that? it's weird how much you insist on tickling me"

"NO! Is not that, it's just that I found it interesting. Don't you have curiosity about what would be your ticklish point"

"Not really, maybe I don't even have one Enid, you're making suppositions. I've never felt ticklish."

"Well, in that case you have no reason to be afraid to try. If you don't have one, I'll leave you alone for the rest of the day. Sounds like a deal?"

Of course, Wednesday didn't want to accept this because it would be a waste of time...but she couldn't say no to that puppy eyes either.

"... Ugh, fine. But make it quick"

"Sweet!" For the emotion of the moment her wolfish ears and tail come out. Wasting no time, Enid begins to bring her hands closer to Wednesday's body, twitching her fingers as she grows her claws. "Tickle tickle tickle~"

"What the fuck are you doing?" That face that normally had no expression, showed anger and was clearly going to choke her girlfriend now.

"Oh, I figured you've never been told things like that before and wanted to try for the psychological way, y'know"

"Stop that and start doing it right now before I regret this"

"If you insist~" As soon as Enid finishes bringing her hands closer, the werewolf begins to gently scratch the brunette's sides, she had her gaze fixed on her face waiting for her to react, but it didn't seem to work. "Maybe you have... around here~" she says as she moves her hands in the direction of Wednesday's stomach, where she scratches all over the area, going down her belly and up a bit to the area around her navel. "Are you sure you don't feel something? Damn, at this point I would be dying of laughter "

Wednesday did not show even a trace of being tickled; she kept the same annoyed expression as before. "No, the only thing I feel is how you touch my body for so long that I want to hit you, but because I appreciate you I don't"

"Oww do you appreciate me? I do it too, a lot."

She did not stop tickling, on the contrary, she began to scratch a little faster. "But flattery won't stop me from tickling you Wednesday~ How about...we try somewhere else? Maybe...here?" Enid takes her hands away from her body, takes one of them to her thigh and with just one fingernail makes small smooth strokes, first from top to bottom, then makes small circular movements.

"If you don't get your hand out of there right now, I'm going to rip your nail off."

"Why? Does it tickle you? ~"

"No, it just looks like you want to grope me right now."

"Oh...OH, sorry Enid takes her hand away somewhat embarrassed, looks down Wednesday's legs and then stretches her hands and tickles softly but quickly behind the knees. "Are you sure you don't feel something? If you want to laugh, I'm not going to say anything"

"Yes, yes I'm feeling something, and it is itchy, do you want to scratch harder?" A small smirk had formed on Wednesday's face from upsetting her girlfriend.

"...It's over, I wanted to be nice to you, but you're leaving me no choice but to go all out." After letting out a grunt, Enid lowers her hands to her ankles grabbing a little hard.

"I didn't want to do this but seeing how you behave you don't leave me any options" Without waiting for an answer, she runs her long nails over the sole of Wednesday's foot, she was wearing stockings with black and white striped patterns. To Enid's surprise, there was no reaction again, she didn't even move her foot to push her away.

"Told you."

"No, I'm not done yet" Her fingernails return to a normal size for more focused tickling, she stops her hand just at the arch to start scratching a little fast.

"Ha! You sure don't tolerate this, right, Wednesday?!"

"...Meh" she shrugged, moving her fingers a little because of the annoying sensation of touch on her feet.

"Ah, so it's there" Without hesitate, she grabs Wednesday's toe "This little pig went to the market~ and this other-"

"End that fucking sentence and I'll break your hand right now" He interrupted with a rather annoyed tone.

"...Yes, I see that you don't like that game." she lets go of his foot, raising her hands afterwards. "Raise your arms and don't lower them"

"Can't you just leave it like that and go to sleep? I'm tired."

"No." When Wednesday doesn't do as she asks, Enid directly grabs her wrists and raises her arms. "Okay, now stay like this..." she wiggles her fingers a bit before placing her hands in her armpits.

"Enid, arm pain is not one of my favorites, can I put them down now?" Her tone of voice wasn't annoying, but she was frustrated, she likes spending time with her partner but not if Enid is touching her like this for so long.

Enid growled in frustration pulling her hands away, her gaze going to her neck to run her overgrown claws into it again. To no one's surprise, there was no reaction from the brunette who, when sees Enid's disappointed face, makes a grimace.

"I don't want to say I told you, but I REALLY told you too many times." She lowers her arms as she speaks to take Enid's hands away from her neck. Wednesday can't handle her girlfriend's defeated expression, it's like she's a little puppy who's done a mischief and knows she's going to be scolded.

Even her ears were down.

"..." She sighs and then intertwines her fingers with Enid's. "Look, at least you tried even though you knew what the result would be"

"Yeah, I guess...I liked the idea of you actually being tickled. I'd like to see you laugh about it." He strokes her thumbs into Wednesday's hands.

"You can see me laugh in other ways"

"...I don't remember the last time I saw you laugh. Hey! I've never even seen it!"

"Someday you'll see" She releases her hands to give a couple of pats on the blonde's shoulder. After giving her a little sideways smile, she sits on the edge of the bed. "I seriously can't believe you really wanted to get that kind of reaction from me, I admire your enthusiasm even though it's still weird."

Enid had been watching Wednesday get out of bed when she realized that there was one last point left to attack. Her back. Was it worth trying one last time?

In one quick motion she runs her index finger along the path of her spine.

"EEK" Wednesday arches her back as soon as she feels that new sensation in her body. She looks over her shoulder at Enid, she was really surprised and with a slight blush on her cheeks.

A huge smile forms on Enid's face, her tail wagging rapidly.

"Y-You scared me, thats all! Stop looking at me like that"

"Oh yeah? Then you wouldn't mind if I did it again, right?"

"O-Of course not" She turns her back on Enid again, clearly nervous.

Without hesitating for a second, she places both hands on her back and then begins to make little spiders. This is enough to get a little noise out of Wednesday, she was heard swallowing her laugh. The next reflex is to arch your back again.

"Oh, well...it seems to me that you don't have any here either, right?~" He says in a noticeably mocking tone.

"K-Kgh... O-Of course not..." She was fighting not to turn around right there, she didn't want the wolf to say those silly words that she had wanted to say to her since before... I told you.

"Hey Wednesday~" She suspiciously pulls her hands away, looking as innocent as possible, in response Wednesday looks sideways at her with the most nervous expression she's ever seen her have. Enid gets out of bed to face Wednesday and hug her. "I love you" As soon as she finishes the sentence, she takes advantage of the fact that her hands are on Wednesday's back to start tickling very quickly, as if there were no tomorrow.

The laughter is not long in coming, it is like a mixture of despair and confusion, it was the first time she had felt Gargalesis, something new for her and surely torturous. "ENIHIHIHIHIHIHIHD AGH!! STOP STOP STOHOHOP!" Wednesday is squirming uncontrollably at this point, but she can't do anything compared to her werewolf girlfriend. "HAHAHAHAHA STOHOHOHOP IT!! L-LET MEHEHEHEHEHE GO!! HAHAHAHA" She lets out a couple of grunts between laughs to scare Enid into letting go...but it's not going to happen.

"Your laugh is so adorable!! I love it. I didn't imagine this would be like this... but I like it" She continued with one hand on one of her shoulder blades and the other right in the middle of her back, trying to fit her claws in as best as possible without hurting her.

A few moments later Enid decides to stop, as Wednesday had started to cough from lack of air, so she knew it was time to stop. She releases the hug and grabs her girlfriend by the shoulders to see her face.

Of course, Wednesday was gasping for air, a couple of tears in her eyes threatening to spill out. She was staring at the blonde. surprisingly she wasn't angry, but she wasn't happy either. "I hate you..."

"Oh come on, you can't say you didn't have fun. Don't worry, I'll keep your secret and try not to touch your back, I promise"

"Good." She takes Enid by the chin to bring her closer to her face. "Now kiss me for the shit you put me through."

"Uhh... Is that a punishment or a reward?" She approaches without hesitation; she saw the brunette's lips anxious to put them together.

"Shut up and kiss me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.6K 714 38
This is as the title says, Wednesday cast one-shots. This will include the main cast: Wednesday, Enid, Tyler, Xavier, etc. but it will also include a...
25.4K 730 13
โ๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฐ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ.โž ๐–๐ž๐๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐๐š๐ฒ'๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ง๐ข๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ...
23K 347 61
Wednesday aesthetics, preferences and one shots!