FORGOTTEN FLAME - klaus mikae...

Par alycialcver

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳FORGOTTEN FLAME ⤷ a Klaus mikaelson fanfic ---------------------- IN WHICH- Arabella salvatore retur... Plus

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐌𝐄
𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄
- 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐒
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

1.6K 58 8
Par alycialcver

▎FORGOTTEN FLAME  ▎
»»———— act two. KATHERINE
CHAPTER EIGHT  ━━ Mission lockwood

After Arabella found out that damon tried to kill Jeremy, but failed because of his ring, she had gone off on him.

She heard that Kathrine had told him she never loved him and that made bellas blood boil. Bella had enough of Katherine and how she played her brothers.

But she had to block her anger and help bonnie and elena with the carnival, for Caroline, who was still in hospital.

Bella held a wolf teddy in her arms as she turned to Bonnie and elena, the human writing stuff down. "I mean, Katherine looked just like you, it was freakish." Bonnie shook her head as Bella leaned and placed the teddy down on one of the stalls.

"That's the point of a doppelgänger, bon." Bella give her a shrug as elena sighed.

"Yep, and she is my ancestor." Elena raised her eyes with a sarcastic smile. "Hey, I moved the student booths into the cafeteria." She reminded bonnie.

"Your vampire ancestor." Bonnie continued as elena passed another bag of stuffed animals towards Bella. "She didn't just resemble you, like a family member would. She was you."

"I-I don't know." Elena shrugged her shoulders. "From what Ella said, I'm a doppelgänger. I can't explain it, okay? It's creepy. That's all I got."

"Well, how do you know she's not out there pretending to be you." Bonnie suggested as bella placed another teddy down.

"I don't." Elena said as she moved over to the ballon stand. "But I could sit here and be tortured by the not knowing or I could get these prizes to the ring toss."

"Well, have you talked to damon since he killed Jeremy?" Bonnie asked as she held the board in her hands. "Or try to kill Jeremy?"

"No, Bonnie, I haven't." Elena deeply sighed. "I won't and don't wanna talk about damon or anything vampire-related."

"That's gonna be difficult for a girl who dates a vampire." Bella nudged elena, trying to lighten the mood, which made elena laugh slightly.

"Copy that." Bonnie also grinned, holding the bag of stuffed snakes in her hands.

"I'm human." Elena breathed out. "And I have to do human stuff, otherwise I'm gonna go crazy."

"Okay, I'm sorry, I'll focus." Bonnie apologised with a smile. "We have to make Caroline proud. Or she will kill us." Bonnie shook her heads. "I don't know how she does this all the time."

"Because she's not human, obviously." Elena joked as the three girls laughed.

Bella was forced to work at one of the stands for a while. She sure as hell didn't come back to mystic falls to run a carnival.

But she smiled at every person who wanted to play. Nobody had won yet, none of the humans able to toss the ring. But when a little girl asked for a turn, Bella smiled brightly.

As the little girl tried to throw the ring over the bottle, bella made sure it landed on the bottle, making the little girl cheer. "Well done, now, what prize would you like?" Bella asked as she smiled down at the little girl.

"That one." The girl pointed up to the wolf teddy that Bella was holding this morning. Bella hummed as she pulled it down and softly handing it to the little girl. "Thank you!" The girl smiled brightly as she waved at Bella.

"Aren't you a softie." Bella rolled her eyes as damon stood in front of her. "Never thought I'd see you run a little carnival game." He teased as she groaned.

"I'm doing this for Caroline. Now what do you want?" She asked him sharply.

"No need for the tone, little sis. I've gone to pull you away from your carnival duties and watch the Lockwoods." Damon clapped his hands together.

"I'd rather stay here." Bella shook her head as damon sighed, walking into the stand and grabbing his sisters arm. "Or not."

Bella watched as Tyler won again, grinning in victory. "Uh-huh. You're lurking." Stefan walked up next to the two.

"I'm observing." Damon corrected as he kept his eyes on Tyler.

"More like obsessing." Stefan added as Bella hummed.

"He's made me stand here for like half an hour." She complained as damon nudged her.

"He's got strength." Damon told them. Bella still had to figure out what Tyler could be, and why the device affected him and herself.

With marcels help, she had a slight clue what it could be, but there was no chance that it could, it didn't make sense for her, but Tyler, it was a possibility.

"He's a triple-letter varsity athlete. Of course he had strength." Stefan sighed at Damon. "You're reaching."

Then a man in a blue shirt walked towards tyler, sitting down in front of him. "Enter the uncle." Damon mumbled.

"This is ridiculous." Stefan shook his head as the three siblings watched Tyler reach his hand out for mason, the two fighting against each other.

Mason won with ease as Tyler's hand was slammed down on the table. Tyler sighed as he held his hand. "All right. He's the champ." He turned around. "Who wants to go next?"

"Hey, Stefan wants a go." Damon pointed to his younger brother, making Bella and Stefan turn to him with wide eyes.

Tyler nodded his head as he pointed to Stefan. Stefan sighed as he shook his head, walking towards the table. "Oh yeah, sure, I'll give it a shot." He cleared his throat.

"Go, stef." Damon sarcastically cheered as Bella elbowed Damon in the ribs. "Get him, stef." He added.

"Why didn't you go and do it?" Bella asked him as he held an amused smirk on his face

"It's much more entertaining." He shrugged his shoulders as they turned back to mason and Stefan.

The two held hands as they fought, but mason won, a smirk on his face. Bella turned to Damon with wide eyed. This was proving her theory to be right, as much as she didn't like it.

Stefan walked over to the two, holding his hand. "You didn't put in any effort at all!" Damon shook his head at Stefan.

"Yeah, actually, I did." Stefan continue to hold his hand.

"What about you, belly? See what other supernatural Element you have stored in you." Damon pointed to the hand wrestling as Bella shook her head.

"Yeah, no chance." Bella sighed as damon shrugged his shoulders.

"Come with me." Damon told his younger siblings as they walked away from the hand wrestling table.

They walked though the halls as Damon stopped. "Is he-?" Damon spoke.

"It wasn't that kind of strength." Stefan sighed as Bella bit her tongue. "It was more than human, If that makes any sense."

"What is up with that family? And you, belly." He directed his words to Bella, who frowned. To be honest, she didn't know what was up with her either. "If they're not vampires them what the hell are they?"

"Ooh, oh, maybe they're ninja turtles." Stefan offered sarcastically, making Bella cover her mouth as she let out a silent laugh.

"You're not funny." Damon shook his head, not finding Stefans jokes funny.

"Or, no. Zombies. Werewolves." Stefan continued as Bellas eyes widened at the last part. She felt bad hiding the fact that werewolves existed, but she'd tell them when she's 100% sure that Tyler is a werewolf.

"No comedic timing, at all." Damon shook his head as Stefan smirked. Damon then turned around and looked towards a boy.

"What? What are you up to?" Stefan asked as Bella looked up from the floor and to her older brother.

"Since this is reality and there's no such thing as werewolves or combat turtles-" Damon shrugged as Bella nodded her head, watching as he turned around.

"It's a ninja turtle, actually." Stefan corrected him as they followed Damon.

"Hey, you." Damon called to the boy, making the boy scoff.

"I have a name." The boy said, as Damon grabbed his shoulders.

"Yeah, I don't care." Damon told him as he compelled him. "I need you to pick a fight with someone." Bellas eyes widened as he realised what he was doing. If Tyler killed this boy, then if his curse wasn't broken, it sure as hell would. "Kid named Tyler Lockwood. Get him mad. But don't back down no mater what he does. Okay?"

"I won't back down." The boy said as he was being compelled.

"I know you won't." Damon smiled as he let go of the man, patting his back.

"You do realise somebody's gonna get hurt." Stefan sighed as he turned to Damon.

"Or killed." Bella mumbled as she looked at her brothers.

"No, someone's gonna get mad. As in rage." Damon narrowed his eyes with a smirk.

"Why? What's that gonna accomplish?" Stefan asked with furrowed brows.

"That Tyler kid is incapable of walking away from a fight." Damon shook his head as Stefan rolled his eyes. "Let's see who intervenes." Bella was just glad that the focus was off of her and now on the Lockwoods. "Maybe it's the ambiguously supernatural mystery uncle."

Stefan scoffed as Damon walked away, making bella stay with Stefan. "This is too confusing." Bella sighed.

"Tell me about it, belly." Stefan sighed.

"Maybe they're ninja turtles." Bella shrugged with a smile.

And bellas point was completely proven when she saw masons eyes shine yellow. The lockwoods were werewolves. And Tyler was affected by the Gilbert device.

But she was still confused why she was affected, because she wasn't a wolf. But she put that all to one side when damon grabbed her arm and told her Katherine killed Caroline and turned her into a vampire.

But when she saw Damon about to stake, Caroline, she mad the stake set on fire as stefan pushed damon away. Bella instantly went to Caroline's side, as did elena.

"Get away from me!" Caroline cried as she pushed elena away, leaning towards Bella. "You killed me!"

Elena shook her head. "No, no, no, Caroline, that wasn't me." Elena tried to reason as Caroline backed away. "You know that. That was Katherine."

"No!" Caroline's voice broke as Bella tried to comfort the baby vampire. "Then why did she look like you? And why, why did she do this to me!" She cried.

"Stef, we have to clean her up." Bella spoke to her younger brother, keeping a firm grip on Caroline as she glared at damon.

"It's all right Caroline, come with me and Bella." Stefan walked towards the blonde, Bella keeping her hand on the blondes arm.

"She will die. It's only a matter of time." Damon called to them as Bella shook her head.

"Yeah, maybe so. But it's not gonna happen tonight." Stefan breathed out as Bella started to pull Caroline away, the blonde leaning on her shoulder.

"Oh, yeah, it is." Damon raised his brows as he quickly picked something else up and vamp sped towards Caroline, making Bella and elena block her, elena being at the front.

"Damon, she's my friend." Elena breathed in, the sharp object pointed towards her still.

Damon's stayed still for a moment before dropping the object. "Whatever happens, it's on you." He pointed at elena, before walking away.

Bella sighed as she held the crying blonde in her arms. "You're okay." Bella mumbled to her.

But they turned to see Bonnie. "Caroline?" Bonnie spoke as her eyes were wide.

"It's okay, come on." Stefan spoke to the blonde as she looked down in sadness, not wanting to look at Bonnies disappointing eyes.

"No." Bonnie shook her head as Caroline hid her face in bellas shoulder. "You're not. You can't. You can't be." Bonnie breathed in as she walked towards Bonnie, grabbing her arm.

"Bonnie." Caroline breathed out as Bonnie looked up at her, realising she was a vampire. Bonnie let go of her as Caroline tried to speak, but Bonnie shook her head, walking over to the dead guy.

"Come on." Bella mumbled as herself and Stefan pulled her to the restrooms, needing to clean her up.

Bella grabbed some tissues and wet them underneath the sink as Caroline gripped them sink, crying slightly. "It's okay, care." Bella spoke gently as she moved Caroline's hair away from her face.

"She hates me." Caroline cried as Bella looked at Stefan with guilt. "Bonnie hates me."

"No, no, no. She's just in shock. We all are, okay?" Stefan tried to comfort her as Bella continued to wipe the blood away, gently wiping her cheek.

"What what about Matt?" Caroline whimpered as she turned to Bella with sad eyes. "What am I supposed to do about Matt?" She cried.

"Shh," Bella ran a hand through her hair. "One thing at a time care." Bella spoke gently.

"Let's just get this blood cleaned off." Stefan said as he grabbed some more tissues, giving them to Caroline so she can wipe her hands.

Bella dropped the bloodied tissues into her bin as she grabbed some more, wetting them and moving to her other side. "I'm a murderer. I'm a monster." Caroline cried out.

"Listen, your emotions are heightened right now. It's part of transformation." Stefan informed her as Bella continued to wipe her face. "It's completely normal. I promise you, okay?"

Then veins appeared under her eyes, but that didn't scare bella as she continued to wipe her face. She knew she was at risk of getting bit, but she didn't care.

"God!" Caroline cried as she turned around, hiding her face, making Bella drop the tissues on the sink. "Why does this keep happening to my face? I'm hideous." She cried

Bella sighed as she gently grabbed a hold of the blondes wrists. "Care, look at me." Bella spoke softly, staring at the girl with sadness.

Stefan then spoke up. "Caroline, Caroline, look at me." Stefan told her as caroline looked at Stefan, veins under his eyes too. "Shh, shh. Look, look."

Caroline opened her eyes as she breathed heavily. "See if? You see that? Yeah?" He spoke as Caroline stared at his eyes. She nodded her head as Bella let go of her hands, keeping a girl on her arm. "When you feel the blood rush, tell yourself you're gonna get through it. That you're strong enough." Caroline shook her head as Stefan cupped her face. "Yes, yes. No matter how goes it feels to give yourself over to it, you fight it off, you bury it. Watch me, watch me." Caroline looked up to Stefan. "That's the only way you're gonna survive this thing. Try, shh." Caroline breathed in and out as the Veins disappeared. "That's good."

There was silence as Bella smiled softly at Caroline. "Why did Katherine do this to me?" Caroline asked the two.

Bella turned to Stefan, as he turned to her. Stefan sighed as he shook his head. "I don't know. I wish I did." Caroline looked down at the floor as Stefan lifted her head up. "We promise you, We will not let anything happen to you." Stefan told her, pointing to himself and Bella.

"Come here." Bella sighed as she pulled the blonde into a hug, gently rubbing her hands through her hair.

Bella stayed with Caroline as she dropped her at her house. "Stay with me." Caroline pleaded as Bella gave into her, nodding her head as she walked into the Forbes home.

Bella helped Caroline get into bed as she smiled down at caroline. "Why aren't you scared of me?" Caroline asked gently.

"Because my brothers are both vampires and I have multiple vampire friends." Bella chuckled slightly.

"So you're a witch, like bonnie?" Caroline asked with a small smile.

"Something like that." Bella shrugged her shoulder. "But I need to go home and I'll be back tomorrow morning, I promise. I'll get you a daylight ring." Bella promised as Caroline nodded her head.

"Thank you." Caroline thanked her as the witched smiled, nodding her head beside closing Caroline's door and leaving her house.

—MADELEINES NOTES

first time writing a note on this fic, so pls don't murder me 😙

But I've already written season two and I'm in season three rn and golly gosh it's a whirlwind

But now I can update ever day because I'm on my 6 weeks break HEHEH

but care and bellas friendship >> you

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

189K 6.1K 27
𝑶𝒓𝒑𝒉𝒊𝒄 ~ (𝒂𝒅𝒋.) 𝒎𝒚𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒊𝒏𝒈; 𝒃𝒆𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒓𝒚 𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 "𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬...
4.2M 100K 58
Estella Salvatore hates Klaus Mikaelson with a passion. Klaus Mikaelson is hopelessly in love with Estella Salvatore. Their love story is a little t...
385K 7.2K 14
gonna hold you, gonna kiss you in my arms gonna take you away from harm 『klaus mikaelson x femaleoc』 tvd/to universe ...
16.7K 465 12
"𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲" tvd || season...