DANGEROUS (+18)

By tachaspalace

(BWWM) 🖤 Stassie Etienne is a 24 year old college graduate that scored a job as a nanny for the Roman family... More

𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒐
𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆
1| 𝑴𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒚
2| 𝑻𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒅
3| 𝑴𝒊𝒏𝒆
4| 𝑻𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒕
5| 𝑾𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒕𝒉
6| 𝑮𝒖𝒊𝒍𝒕
7| 𝑫𝒂𝒕𝒆
8| 𝑺𝒕𝒖𝒃𝒃𝒐𝒓𝒏
9| 𝑹𝒆𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒕
10| 𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒕
11| 𝑻𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆
12| 𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒆
13| 𝑨𝒅𝒗𝒊𝒄𝒆
14| 𝑽𝒂𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏
15| 𝑪𝒖𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔
16| 𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒖𝒎𝒑𝒕𝒖𝒐𝒖𝒔 🔥
17| 𝑫𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒏
18| 𝑹𝒊𝒅𝒊𝒄𝒖𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒔
19| 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒓
20| 𝑸𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆
21| 𝑮𝒂𝒎𝒆
22| 𝑯𝒂𝒚𝒘𝒊𝒓𝒆
23| 𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒍𝒍
24| 𝑻𝒆𝒓𝒎𝒔
25| 𝑷𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓
26| 𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒐𝒏 🔥
27| 𝑭𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚
28| 𝑷𝒐𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒃𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒚
29 | 𝑷𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒄
30| 𝑪𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒃𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒆
31| 𝑭𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 🔥
32| 𝑷𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒔
33| 𝑽𝒊𝒍𝒆
34| 𝑩𝒖𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒅 (𝑹𝒖𝒅𝒚 𝑷𝑶𝑽)
𝑬𝒑𝒊𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆
⭐️ 𝑺𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍 𝑩𝒐𝒏𝒖𝒔 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 ⭐️
💕𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓 𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒆 💕
🖤CONTROVERSIAL SNEAK PEAK🖤

35| 𝑪𝒉𝒐𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆

1.3K 88 34
By tachaspalace

*** THE BEST CHAPTER FOR LAST BECAUSE WHEN I TELL YOU IT TOOK ME SOOOO LONG TO WRITE THIS CHAPTER BECAUSE I JUST KEPT ON LAUGHING. I AM GOING TO MISS STASSIE***

"Hey Mommy," I said as my mom entered the kitchen.

She wore her light blue nightgown, and her hair was in rollers.

She stared at Charlie and Murphy, confused. It's not every day you wake up to find two little, rich white boys in the kitchen.

"What is going on Stassie?" My mom asked me.

She hasn't been trusting of me lately, and I don't really blame her.

"This is Charlie and Murphy. These are the kids I was watching." I answered.

My mom looked at them and placed her hand on her hip. "What are you two doing here at this time of night?" She asked them in her broken English.

"We want Stassie back," Charlie announced in an authoritative tone. It tugged at my heartstrings. The immense pain was unbearable. I felt like a needle piercing in my eyeball each time I told them no.

The crazy boys snuck out of their house, took a bus here, and have been pleading with me to come back. I felt awful, but what Josh and Minka have going on is a shit show. I needed to clear my head from that circus.

"I'm hungry." Murphy sighed.

That set alarms in my mom. If there is one thing that my mom could not stand by and watch is a child being hungry in her presence. Without saying another word, she hurried to the fridge and began preparing food for Murphy.

"You guys, I have to take you home," I said again.

"Stassie, please!" Charlie begged.

I looked over at Murphy. He's usually the most vocal one out of the two. He sat there quietly. His eyes were sunken in, and his skin was pale. I reached over and placed my hand on his face. He peered up at me and gave me a weak smile. It was killing me seeing him this way. This is by far the worst I've seen him.

My mom placed a plate of rice and fried fish in front of him, and he immediately began to devour it. After a couple of bites, he began to throw up. I looked over at my mom. She looked just as worried as me.

"Murphy, baby, are you okay?" I asked him.

He glared at me with his dull eyes, and I almost burst into tears. I was terrified. I was taking him to the emergency room. Something was wrong with Murphy. I will stop at nothing until I find out.

I went into Amelia's room and grabbed a blanket. His red shirt was damp. I wrapped his tiny body around with the blanket. He was drenched in sweat. I tried to remain calm, but my mind began to jumble all over the place. Thankfully Murphy didn't put up as much of a fight as the last time, but truthfully, I don't think he had the energy.

The emergency room is a couple of miles away. I felt my hands trembling in the steering wheel as I drove to the hospital. My mom decided to tag along.

As soon as I brought Murphy in, he threw up all over the floor again and fell unconscious. I nearly fainted. I was sure he was dead. His body was cold, and his breathing was labored.

What was happening to him while I was gone?

The hospital staff quickly attended to Murphy, and he was rushed away.

"Is Murphy going to be okay?" Charlie asked me with scared eyes.

I nodded. Truthfully I didn't know. I was beside myself in fear. All of my calls to Josh and Theo went unanswered. Just what type of family are they?

"Stassie," Cole said, entering the waiting room.

"Dr. Nunez," I answered him formally.

He was holding a clipboard. There was a serious expression on his face.

"Is he okay?" I cried. I felt at any moment I was going to throw up.

"I'm sorry Stassie, I have to speak to a parent. Where are his parents? I have to speak to a guardian." He said professionally.

"COLE! TELL ME, PLEASE! IS HE OKAY?" I shouted. I know I was panicking, but I could not take it anymore. I could not take another second of waiting. I needed to know if he was okay.

The view of Murthy's small body on the floor is burned in my mind.

He gulped then let out a sigh. "He's going to be fine. I've been trying to reach out to you for weeks. There have been traces of cleaning chemicals in his blood system. Not too much, but enough to gradually get him sick."

"What?" I said in complete shock.

I know the twins are stupid, reckless motherfuckers, but they are not the type of "stupid" to ingest cleaning supplies. I would never expect this from them.

"Right now he is stable. I have him on antibiotics. He should be fine, but Stassie, I have to report this to child services. This is the very definition of child negligence." He said sternly.

A swarm of guilt began to consume me. I nodded my head. "I understand," I said to him. I was doing my best to refrain from crying.

"Good luck with everything. Take care Stassie." He said before walking off.

I wanted to cower into a ball and cry my eyes out. How can something like this happen under my nose? Josh is a horrible parent, and I'm a horrible nanny. I felt so guilty I let something like this slip past me.

My mom was cradling Charlie. It warmed my heart at the sight of it. He took a liking to her.

I walked over to them and pulled Charlie into a hug. I began crying like a baby. I am the worst nanny ever. I came into this job for money. I ended up befriending these two monsters. I would do anything for them. I also ended up falling in love with Theo. This was not the plan. Everything was not supposed to turn out like this.

"Charlie, you guys have to be careful from now on. You can't drink cleaning supplies. What the fuck is the matter with you boys. You can die drinking shit like that." I said seriously.

"What are you talking about? We don't!" He stammered. He was upset that I even accuse them of such a thing.

The twins are smart. Too smart sometimes. It does not make sense.

"It could be the chocolate," Charlie uttered as he wiggled his fingers together.

Chocolate?

I don't give those assholes candy. It would just make them more hyper than they already are.

"Minka. She gives us chocolate every night before bed. She told us not to tell you or Dad because we would get in trouble. I never eat it because it tastes funny, but Murphy always eats it all."

Oh my fucking god, I'm going to destroy that bitch!

I kept my composure. I didn't want to act out the way I really wanted to act out in front of everyone.

"It's okay. Thank you for telling me the truth." I said, forcing a fake smile, before placing a kiss on the top of his head.

I felt like Lava was rumbling in me. I can say without a doubt I have NEVER been this angry in my life.

"Mommy, I'm going to make a phone call really quick. Watch Charlie for me." I said to her.

I walked outside and dialed Wilfred's phone number.

"Girl, what are you doing calling me this late!" He snapped angrily. I didn't care to go back and forth with him.

I looked at the time, and it was almost one in the morning.

"Wilfred! I'm about to clock a bitch. Have my bail money ready." I said before hanging up the phone.

_____

I felt a bunch of hands on me as I wailed my fist into Minka's ugly face. She was screaming and crying. I was going to fucking kill this bitch. I needed to kill this fucking bitch. After what she did. This was the only thing that would give my mind some type of relief.

"Stassie, she's pregnant!" Somebody shouted. I could not quite distinguish whose voice it was.

I did not want to hear any of that. I do not give a single fuck if she is pregnant or not. This bitch nearly killed Murphy. I am not going to let her go untouched. I wanted to rip her face off.

"Stassie, what the fuck!" A deep male voice screamed over me. For a second, it sounded like my cousin Rudy's voice. There was no way. What would he be doing here?

"Let her hair go!" A police officer screamed at me.

"NO!" I screamed back. I held onto her hair for dear life as I slammed my fist over the top of her head over and over. I got a few punches on her face as well. Her nose began gushing blood, and she was screaming in complete fear.

"Stassie! Stop it!" Minka screamed in a frantic plea as I punched her over and over.

"NO! FUCK YOU BITCH!" I screamed back at her.

"Get her off of me!" She shrieked. It only led me to hit her harder.

After a while three police officers were able to pull me off of Minka. I was placed in handcuffs, and so was Minka.

"What is this? Why am I getting arrested after I was attacked?" Minka cried as she began to shed her white tears.

I ripped a patch of hair out of the front of her head, and both her eyes were swollen. There was a medical staff attending to her.

I

Fucked

Her

Ass

Up!

But I wanted to cause more damage. If I was not handcuffed. I would have attacked her again.

I was so busy beating Minka up, I didn't realize when the police charged in. I'm fully prepared to go to jail. I have all of my affairs in order. Wilfred and Tessa are going to be at the police station in the morning to bail me out.

"Minka Roman, you are under arrest for the conspiracy to commit murder. You have the right to remain silent...."

As Minka was being Mirandized, a female police officer began to read me my rights. This is not my first rodeo. I guess I have another assault and battery charge under my belt.

Whatever.

"Stassie Etienne, you are under arrest for the attack on Lincoln Cruz." She began to say, and that threw me completely off.

OH SHIT!

At that moment my eyes scanned the room. I was right. Rudy was there. What the hell is he doing here?

He shrugged his shoulder and gave me a small smile.

"Sorry cuz. I had to do it." He said softly, and that threw me into a rage.

"DO WHAT?" I screamed. I sure hope it isn't what I think it is.

Everything began to fall into place in my head. Rudy is a fucking rat! I wanted to kill him then and there.

"YOU SNITCH ASS, BITCH ASS MOTHERFUCKER!" I stood up, handcuffed and all attempting to charge at him.

I can't believe he told the police about the Lincoln Cruz situation. I'm going to help Natalie put that bitch ass nigga on child support as soon as I'm let out.

One of the male police officers held me back. "Whoa, whoa, woah! Easy there girly, easy! She's strong!" He chuckled as he took me outside.

Theo stood with his family. The four of them looked like they have just seen a ghost.

"Stassie, don't worry, we will get you out," Theo said after me.

I was fuming as I was placed in the squad car. I found out recently that the boy I had Rudy jump was the senator's son. I never in a million years thought Rudy would throw his own family under the bus. I hate him! I am never going to speak to that low life ever again.

I was booked, fingerprinted, and sat in a holding cell for a few hours before I was finally bailed out. I was looking at more than an assault charge now. If I get convicted for this charge I may end up doing real time in prison.

To my surprise, it was Josh and Opal there waiting for me as I walked out of the police station. My bail was way more money than I intended. I was sure I was never getting out.

"OPAL!" I screamed in excitement before I rushed over to her.

We embraced in a big hug. It's only been a few weeks, but I missed her so much.

"You are such a troubled girl!" She laughed. "How many times you hit that wicked girl?" She asked.

"You should have heard her screaming and crying. I have been itching to beat that bitches ass for a minute now." I giggled.

Opal and I burst out in laughter. Josh cleared his throat.

I turned my attention to him. He appeared as if he hasn't gotten any sleep. I don't blame him. I was sort of filled in on Minka. She hired Rudy to kill him and the twins. Thank god that didn't happen. It makes sense why she urged Josh to come out to Florida. This was a plan in the works for a very long time.

Stupid bitch!

"Thank you for bailing me out," I said to Josh. I don't know if I could have spent another minute in there.

"No, thank you. You save my life. You saved my boy's life." He began to tear up.

It took me everything not to roll my eyes. I needed to tell him about himself real quick.

"Josh. Your wife, the woman you chose to have around your children has been poisoning Murphy for months." I said angrily. Every time I think about it I get angrier and angrier.

"I know." He sighed.

I didn't want to victim blame, but how was it that I was the only person that saw her deceitful ways?

"The twins love you. They are on their best behavior when you are present."

"I'm going to do better. I'm going to be a better father to my boys. They come first. I owe it to them."

I nodded my head. As always he was genuine. He is such a kind individual. He's a very easy target for someone as narcissistic, evil, and money hungry as Minka.

"What will it take you to come back?" He asked warily.

Say what now?

"Well, I'm a criminal now. I have a felony on my file." I chuckled.

Opal rolled her eyes. "We paid off the family of the boy you had beaten up miss thing." She sighed.

"They wanted to deal with it as discreetly as possible, there might be some fallout for your sister. I would recommend she switch schools. I'll pay for any school she wants." Josh added.

"Thank you so much, Josh. So I don't have to worry about going to jail?" I was relieved.

"No," Josh answered.

Josh turned to Opal and nodded at her.

"Um, I'll wait in the car. I will let you two talk." Opal gave me another hug before she walked off.

"Look, Stassie I'm serious about wanting you back. I already got Opal back, your next. I'm willing to triple your salary." Josh declared, and I heavily considered it.

"I'm sorry, I would, but I think caring for the boys is outside my scope of support," I said truthfully.

The twins need a professional, and as much as I would love to go back. I can no longer help them.

"That's too bad." Josh sighed. "We are going to miss you."

"I know." I winked.

"So you pretty much had a double life while working for me didn't you?" Josh asked.

"What do you mean?" I laughed, playing oblivious.

"So was Theo telling the truth about seeing you at the club that night?"

"Oh, Josh. Theo is a fucking idiot. He doesn't know what he is talking about." I suppose it would be a little fun to continue with that lie.

"Right," He said skeptically.

I followed Josh to his car parked by the curb. Opal sat in the front seat. On the car ride, I got filled in on everything. Minka's nasty ass fucked the daddy too. That is the sickest thing I ever heard.

"Turns out she was pregnant, but she had an abortion a few weeks ago. She lied to her doctor trying to upkeep the pregnancy." Opal said.

"How is your mom?" I asked Josh.

She has always been so kind to me. I hate that something like that happened to her. She's been with the man for so many years. She has been a devoted wife and did everything to fix her marriage, and still, it blew up in her face.

Fucking men!

"She's okay. She's a little shaken up from what happened last night."

I sat back in my seat. My body was rattling in anticipation I needed to see Theo. I was expecting to see him the second I was released, but he was nowhere in sight. I did not expect that from him.

Josh and Opal dropped me home, and I was stunned to see Theo with my mom when I entered. They were at the kitchen table laughing. Charlie was there as well. He was scarfing down a bowl of rice my mom prepared for him.

"Hey." He flashed me a smile.

He stood up and walked over to me. I rested my head on his chest as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Sorry, I wasn't there this morning. I tried to go, but Josh was persistent that he was the one to pick me up. He said he was going to ask you to come back."

"He did." I smiled. "I said no."

"I told him that's what you would say." He caressed my back.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Mmhmm. Just a little sore." I sighed. Being manhandled by a bunch of police officers take a toll on the body.

I leaned in and pecked Theo's lips. The realization that he was nearly killed made me anxious.

I tugged his arm and led him outside. I had all sorts of emotions circulating in my mind. I don't think I've ever experienced so much in such a short time.

"I love you," I said to him.

"I love you too." He smiled before kissing me again.

Theo placed his hands on my hip. "You heard about everything?"

"Yeah, Theo, you probably have the most fucked up family I have ever encountered," I said to him truthfully. I thought shit like this only happens in soap operas.

"Yeah, I know. My mom is divorcing my dad. She's at the lawyer's office right now."

"As she should. I hope she takes every single dime of his money." I said sternly.

Theo let out a chuckle. "I'm so happy to have you in my life Stassie." He said, staring at me adoringly.

"I know." I giggled before I leaned in and kissed him.

"EWWW!" Charlie spat in disgust.

"What's the matter Murphy, I can't kiss my girlfriend!" Theo shot at his nephew with a playful smile.

"GIRLFRIEND!" He shouted, horrified.

I guess the twins were the last to know about my relationship with Theo.

"Does that make you my aunt?" He asked with a smile.

Theo kissed me again. "Yeah, I guess that does, because she is not going anywhere anytime soon."

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

Author Note
We have reached the end. Epilogue is next 😭😭😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.6K 1.4K 45
21 year old Victoria Moretti, is an assassin. She is an independent woman that doesn't rely on a man to do anything. She thinks they are a waste of t...
1.8M 40.2K 35
-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐅𝐈𝐀 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐍𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐘- "𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐈 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮" "𝐈...
938 21 19
Ironically the one time Brielle tries to commit to a man for the long haul, he both cheats on her, rips open a terribly deep emotional wound and leav...