✅️ Gemini Runaway

By ActionInfinity

"Being a twin of the Gemini Coven is a curse to never have children." Raelyn Primrose Lane is on the run fro... More

Vow to never have Kids
Getting to know Him
Original Vampires
Blonde Friends
A Hybrids Offer
Homecoming
Abominations
Date with an Original Hybrid
Haunting Vengeance
The Original Coffins
Intense Family Reunion
My First Friend
The Mikaelson Ball
Gemini Business
Esther's Ritual
16 Chapters Almost!!
You Only Live Once
My Cousin Jo
Tricky Witches Spells
My Life Or Theirs
Author Ask
One Last Hurrah
The Ultimate Hunter
Three Words Longed For
The Bonds of Family
Author - Children Vote
The sights of New Orleans
A Dangerous Encounter
A Coven's Leader
Dead or Alive
The Miracle...Baby
Sweet Vampire-Witch
What's Wrong With Raelyn?
Raelyn Let Loose
Bringing Her Humanity Back
Kol's Downfall
Who Makes Him Human
Finding the Cure
Evening in the French Quarter
A Harvest Ritual
Davina - The Attic Witch
Impatient Witches
Legacies Sequel
The Fate of Three Children
Author Question
Blood of Enemies
Never Truly Gone
Skipping Seasons
A Magical Favor
Papa Original and Confind Spaces
Babies and a Ring
Big Milestone and Mysterious Woman
Proper Family Meeting
Offical Wedding Planner
Uniting Friendships
I Forever, I Do
Our Secret Weapons
Betrayal Can Come From Anywhere
Dahlia's Offer
Getting What They Deserve
Vampires to a Witch Fight
The Magical Border
The Gemini Portland House
Legacies sequel book cover
Message For The Sire
Red Head From His Past
Sisterly Trio
A Mikaelson Thanksgiving
To Getting Rebekah Back
Aurora's Revenge
A Christmas Hex
Vampire Camille
Rescuing Klaus
A Caring Vamp Sire
King and Queen
The Trial of Klaus Mikaelson
Fighting the Magical Barrie
Mikaelson's before Gemini
Kai's Message
We're Screwed
Gemini Fights and Supernatural Fates
I Will Rescue You
Moment of Peace
The Horrific Merge
Finally a Family Reunion
A Long Awaited Evening
One Day of Peace
Gemini Downfall Wedding
Finding the Heretics
Heretics in Mystic Falls
Meeting one of the Heretics
Calling Us Home
What's the Hollow?
Bloodline Deals
The Last Remaining Gemini
Parker/Lane Family Reunion
A Family Dessert War
Bye Bye Hollow
The End of Always and Forever
author note
(Flashback) Anything For Our Children
Running the School
Family Troubles
Andrea's OC??
Unexpected Visitor
The Family Falling Out
Missing Coffins
Not Little Girls Anymore
Red Roses and Blood
Owner of the Golden Coin
A Rescuing Price
Working through Changes
OC Potrayls
Alina Mikaelson - Keener
Changes under the Moon
To Getting Elijah Back
Like Father Like Daughters
Always and Forever Lives On

Another Vampire Pregnancy

182 7 3
By ActionInfinity

"So let's get this story started, Valerie. You tell me yours and I'll tell you mine afterwards." I told plopping down on the couch beside Klaus and Caroline.

He draped his arms over the backside watching the girls sitting on the couch with Valerie. "I'm surprised that you haven't thrown us out of the house. Considering that we are not welcomed guests by all the heretics I imagine."

"Mary Louise and Nora are the worst. They are short tempered and don't care much for using morality and what not. Although I am also a bitch if you cross me." The heretic told us sternly.

Klaus smirked and tugged me into his chest. "Sounds just like my darling wife, Raelyn."

"Can we get on topic here. You said you were going to tell us about yourself." Caroline interrupted the conversation crossing her legs over each other. "Because if I am going to be stuck here we should at least get to know about you."

Valerie smirked at the blonde vampire. "I wasn't just some girl to him, Caroline. I was the first love of Stefan's life. I wasn't prepared for how taken I was with him. He was gorgeous and sweet."

"And that's when you compelled him to write all those nice things about you in his journal." Caroline rolled her eyes.

"Spoiler!" The triplets all grumbled.

Caroline snaps at her. "I've heard this story before when a sweet, little orphan girl named Katherine Pierce waltzed into his life."

"Ah yes. The annoying woman that is Katerina Petrova!." Klaus clicked his to rolling his eyes at the mention of her name.

Valerie kept going with her story. "I suppose that would have been easier had I actually had the ability to compel people. I wasn't a vampire back then. I was just a witch rejected from her coven for being an abomination of nature because I had no power of my own. The only magic I had was contained in an amulet to be siphoned in times of need."

"Like I used to skip with my brother Jacob's necklace that I gave him when we were kids." I snap my fingers smiling that I wasn't the only one to think of something like that.

Caroline leaned forward on the couch after the heretic told us that her and Stefan had begun to meet in secret and that his mother wouldn't like it. "I know why you put that burning spell on me.
It's not so Mary Louise and Nora couldn't touch me. It's so Stefan wouldn't. Be more obvious."

She glared at her smiling at Klaus and I. "Well, since you're so curious, please allow me to continue. It was his first time. I'm sure you've been someone's first, so you know what it's like to have a completely unforgettable place in someone else's mind."

"Oh yes I shall remember that night for our immortal lives." My husband smirked at me, tucking some hair behind my ear when I turned my head to meet his gaze.

I felt my face turn red thinking back to that night with him. "Klaus, I don't think Valerie and Caroline want to hear that. And our girls are listening."

"It doesn't matter, Rae. I shall remember every detail perfectly." He nuzzled his nose into my neck where I lightly pushed him away, chuckling at him.

Caroline trailed off ignoring what Klaus and I were discussing beside her. "Of course."

She made a poker face. "That's what I thought."

"But as we all know this story doesn't have a fairytale ending for you two." Klaus stared at her where silence fell over the roof briefly.

"He waited and waited for me. With every passing footstep, he would turn, expecting to see me. Julian solved his dilemma by beating me senseless till I was left near dead and the other heartbeat inside me stopped. When I regained consciousness, I was on the ship to England.
Lily said Julian had found me robbed and beaten on the street. She believed him of course, and she healed me with her blood. Julian knew I could never tell Lily what he had done because that would also have exposed my lies." Valerie sighed heavily, finishing her story where she wiped away tears with her sleeve. "She never would have forgiven me for having an affair with her son. I didn't want to live under Julian's thumb, so that night as we crossed the Atlantic, I drew myself a bath, laced my tea with laudanum, and went quietly to sleep...But I died with Lily's blood in my system...And by virtue of pure happenstance, I became the first heretic."

Leaning forward on the couch I covered my mouth with my hands not sure what to say. "Woah okay. I guess it's my turn now."

"Yes it is but I can shorten some of it for you. You or your parents were banished from the Gemini coven. But since you have a brother I can only assume he is your twin. Have I missed any of the simple explanations?" Valerie asked, raising a cup of blood to her lips.

Slumping my shoulders I eyed my husband and then our daughters who were now playing games away from us by the stairs. "My brother Jacob and I were forced to merge because our uncle Joshua Parker wasn't patient enough. I won and ran to Mystic Falls where I met this guy. But it wasn't love at first sight."

"More like she launched me against the wall. A few dates here and there after my mother the Original witch attempts to kill her along with me and my siblings." Klaus put his hands together scooting up beside me.

I glanced at him continuing my story. "Anyway we got together and then we learned that I could get pregnant by him when I was human because he was born a werewolf before he became a vampire. After that I was killed by some of his enemies in this town and we thought they were dead when I transitioned into a heretic."

"So what about the adorable triplets over there? Cause they clearly are of both your bloodlines." Valerie nudged her head in the direction of the girls seeing that they had our hair or our eye colors.

Clasping my hands together I met her gaze. "Basically we found out that after I consumed his mothers dark magic that my belly is still alive. So I can conceive more children even though the rest of my body is technically dead...huh uh sorry Alairc needs us." Pulling my phone out we grabbed the girls since she undid the spell letting Caroline leave.

Alaric apparently had gotten to have a day with Josette who had come back by some magic. But she had to leave because whatever brought her here was killing her. Valerie had come over to his place with us while we left the girls at the mansion. Turning my head towards the tv I recognized the coven voices chanting from their wedding. "It's my wedding video post-explosion. I've never been able to watch it past the wedding vows." Alaric explained seeing me and Valerie watching it.

Caroline told her. "Valerie, turn it off."

She ignored her. "Quiet. I recognize this chant. That Gemini kid Kai thought they were sending him to a prison world."

The blonde vampire tried to turn it off. "Who cares? Turn it off."

"No. You're not listening. They weren't sending him away, Caroline. They were trying to save the next generation of Gemini twins. I think your babies are still alive." Valerie glanced back at me, Klaus and Alaric.

We moved into another room where he rolled out a map and Klaus got some candles with the five of us gathered around the table. "Twins are the lifeblood of the Gemini coven. If a pregnant mother is in danger, then the transfer is our magical failsafe. It's rarely used but used nonetheless."

Caroline leaned forward in disbelief. "Ric, tell me that this isn't crazy."

He told her shifting his gaze toward me and Klaus. "My wife, who died months ago, just looked me in the eyes and said good-bye to me. Why the hell not?"

"Because I don't want you to get your hopes up for something that's insane." She told her former history teacher.

Placing my hands on the table I stared at my best friend then moved one hand to my stomach. "Caroline, I love you but I think insane went out of the window a long time ago. Considering that I got to have three miracle babies after I was turned. So what does he have to do, Valerie?"

"I need your blood. Now put it here... Indonesia, farthest geographical point from Mystic Falls. Your progeny are, obviously, made up of your DNA. If they're alive, the blood will travel along the map. Once it's in the proximity of the babies, the map should ignite. Close your eyes. Clear your mind."

She grabbed Ric's hand dropping his blood over the map beginning to chant. "Phesmatos quare infantatum. Phesmatos quare filios. Ado finet terraeum. Nunc temos rogamus. Combutis et sanguinem. Phesmatos quare infantatum. Finet terraeum. Nunc temos rogamus. Combutis et sanguinem. Phesmatos quare infantatum. Ado finet terraeum. Nunc temos rogamus. Combutis et sanguinem. Phesmatos quare filios."

Klaus leaned forward whispering in my ear. "That's the spell the Bennett witch used for you isn't it."

"Yep it is. Now let's see if it work's like it did for us." I reached down grabbing his hand in mine looking at the blood moving on the map.

Caroline warns when the blood is reaching the edge of the map. "Guys, I don't think it's working."

Valerie didn't stop chanting with the blood falling off the table and onto the floor. "Nunc temos rogamus. Combutis et sanguinem."

Caroline grabbed a rag about to wipe it up but when her hand hit the blood it set on fire making her jump backwards. "Guys, stop. The spell isn't working, ok? The blood's just off the map now. See? I warned you not to get your hopes up. Oh, my God!"

"Ok. What the hell happened?" Alairc asked the heretic.

Valerie focused her sight on Caroline. "Not possible."

I stepped towards Valerie holding my hand over my stomach teasing her. "Are you people forgetting I literally can have kids because I nearly died from consuming black magic!"

"My wife is right. All not possible pregnancies are out the window now." Klaus stood at my side turning his head towards Caroline listening for a heartbeat but couldn't find one.

"I believe you both..." Valerie snapped mumbling under her breath. "Babies. They're here."

Caroline throws her hands up still in disbelief. "Where, huh, floating in a raft look at the map. Your spell didn't work."

"They're not on the map, Caroline. They're inside of you." Valerie walked toward Caroline with Alaric standing behind her.

Klaus claps his hands behind his back smiling at the vampire. "Another miracle vampire pregnancy. This should be interesting."

"See when we will you people stop arguing or being in denial and just realize I know what I'm talking about!" I snapped, throwing my hands up in the air smirking at my husband.

Comments really appreciated ❤️ Melvia-ito

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

642K 15.6K 61
Rory Forbes, Caroline Forbes' sister, never knew what she was walking into when she came back to Mystic Falls. She had no idea about everything that...
491K 9.9K 38
After the incident is 1864 everyone in mystic falls including the Salvatore brothers assumed their youngest sister was dead. She had fled the town to...
253K 4.9K 68
She may be the youngest, but she'd be damned if she's the weakest. Brynn Mikaelson doesn't want much out of life. She spends her days in New Orleans...
71.4K 2.1K 42
"𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐥, 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐚�...