FORGOTTEN FLAME - klaus mikae...

By alycialcver

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳FORGOTTEN FLAME ⤷ a Klaus mikaelson fanfic ---------------------- IN WHICH- Arabella salvatore retur... More

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐌𝐄
𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄
- 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐒
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

1.6K 64 1
By alycialcver

  ▎FORGOTTEN FLAME ▎
»»———— act one. MYSTIC FALLS
CHAPTER FOUR ━━ abba and fries

Arabella refused to see stefan in the stage he was in. She didn't want to see her little brother like that. And she didn't like the fact he was being caged up like a animal.

But it was elenas idea and Damon went with whatever elena went with. So she sat in her living room, her drawing pad on her lap as she drank the bourbon in her hand.

"No school, I take it?" Damon walked in, grabbing the glass in her hands.

"Hey." She whined as he downed the rest of the drink. "No, im not going whilst my brother is down there like a caged animal.

"It's for his own good." Damon raised his hands up in defence.

"Whatever you say, dames." Arabella rolled her eyes as she closed her drawing pad. "You can't keep him down there for longer."

"Sure." Damon slowly nodded his head. "But you and elena will be on babysitting duty tonight."

"Sorry, I have plans." Bella sighed as she stood up, making him frown.

"With who exactly?" He asked as she grabbed the glass from his hands, poring herself some more bourbon.

"Caroline." Was all she said as she left the room and walking to her bedroom.

"I have to know your favourite music artist." The blonde Forbes girl asked, taking one of bellas fries.

"Kings of Leon. Or abba." Bella pointed a fry at her before placing it in her mouth.

"I love abba!" Caroline grinned as Bella did also. "Mamma Mia will forever be my favourite musical."

"No way, so is mine! But it's my favourite movie, full stop." Bella hummed. She was going to tell her how her friend, lexi, took her to a abba concert years ago. But she couldn't.

"We are destined to he friends, els!" Caroline let out a quiet squeal as Bella chuckled.

"That is so true, Caroline Forbes." Bella dipped her fry into the sauce before placing it in her mouth.

The two turned as they watched John Gilbert walk into the grills. "It's elenas uncle." Caroline mumbled as the man turned to them, noticing the glare Bella sent him.

"I'm guessing you don't like John." Bella slowly turned back around to face the blonde.

"Oh god no, els. He's bad news." Caroline shook her head.

"Can tell. I'm going to get another drink, I'll be right back, okay?" Bella said to the blonde as Caroline happily nodded her head.

Bella stood up from her seat and walked over to the bar, ignoring the person waking behind her. "It's lovely to see you again, Arabella." The annoying voice of John made her groan in annoyance.

"What?" She snappily turned to him, an amused look on his face. "I'm having a bad day and I do not need you getting on my nerves."

"That's a shame." He faked sympathy as Bella clenched her fist into a ball. "Got a little temper, haven't you?"

"I will snap your neck for the second time, John." She quietly hissed at him. "And I will melt that little ring of yours." She spat as she barged past him, forgetting to get her drink.

She breathed in and out before returning back Caroline, who held a fry in her hand. "Sorry, I ate all your fries. I'll totally get you some more!" Caroline sheepishly grinned as Bella chuckled.

"Don't worry about it, it's fine. I've lost my appetite anyways." She reassured the blonde who smiled. "You're a very smiley person."

"I always have been." Caroline shrugged. "What's not to be smiley about, I've just met the girl who is like the double of me. It's not like my other friends. Bonnie and elena have always been closer than I ever have with them. Now I have you."

Bella felt sympathetic as she squeezed the blondes hand. "You'll always have me care." She smiled softly as Caroline grinned.

"We've got a problem." The voice of Damon came through her phone as she dropped off Caroline.

"What do you mean?" Bella asked as she placed her phone down in the empty seat beside her.

"Stefans gone, belly. It's not good news. He left his daylight ring." Damon revealed as bellas eyes widened.

"I'm on my way." She told him, hanging up on him as she drove faster.

Bella felt guilty not being there for her little brother when he needed her. But she was extremely grateful elena helped him. So as soon as Arabella saw elena, she pulled the girl into a hug, surprising her.

"Thank you." Bella breathed out as elena hugged her back.

"Don't thank me, bells." Elena shook her head as they pulled away, holding each other's arms. "It's the least I could do."

"I appreciate it, 'lena." Bella spoke sincerely, a smile resting on her face.

"He's upstairs in his room." Elena told her as bella nodded, walking upstairs and towards Stefans bedroom.

She knocked on his door before walking in with a small smile. "Hey, little brother." She spoke quietly as he sent her a smile back. "You okay?"

"I'm better now." He told her as she nodded, walking over towards him.

"I'm sorry I wasn't here for you, stef. I just didn't want to see you like that. I know that sounds horrible but-" She was cut off as she was pulled into a hug, making her sigh, hugging her brother back.

"Don't apologise, belly. Everything is okay now." He reassured her, making her smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.1K 1K 10
The Vampire Diaries Season Three to TBD Kol mikaelson x OC
266K 5.1K 67
She may be the youngest, but she'd be damned if she's the weakest. Brynn Mikaelson doesn't want much out of life. She spends her days in New Orleans...
190K 6.1K 27
𝑶𝒓𝒑𝒉𝒊𝒄 ~ (𝒂𝒅𝒋.) 𝒎𝒚𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒊𝒏𝒈; 𝒃𝒆𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒓𝒚 𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 "𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬...
48.6K 1.5K 44
The Vampire Diaries Season One to Season Four The Originals Season One to TBD Kol Mikaelson x OC