๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜.| ๐˜Š๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜Š๏ฟฝ...

By -ANGELICCORE

Oakley known as Central Cee gets a random girl pregnant and interrupts her life along with his. The start. More

Cast
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18

08

7.7K 185 59
By -ANGELICCORE

"Recording Studio"

CLEMENTINE grabbed her keys before she opened the door to her apartment, Clementine opened the door to reveal Oakley waiting in front.

"Oh hey," Clementine smiled and Oakley smirked.

"I just came here to pick up the DNA sample, I- uh left it here," Oakley lied. Truth was he couldn't care less about the DNA sample cause in some way he kind of liked Clementine and slowly started to trust her, but he really came to check on her.

"Oh yeah, it's on the counter you can grab it really quick, but could you lock the door, I really need to get to my meeting," Clementine said as she walked out of the apartment leaving the door wide open, Oakley went towards the door.

"Have fun at your meeting," Oakley yelled to Clementine who was waiting for the elevator door, she smiled back at him.

Clementine walked to the elevator, Oakley watched the elevator go down and he walked into Clementine's apartment, shutting the door behind him. Oakley slowly looked around, seeing a messy but clean apartment, Oakley walked around seeing all the pictures of her with friends and family, some with her younger self, he entered her room and looked around as Oakley smiled to himself. Clementine was making her way back up the elevator because she forgot her book. As Clementine made her way inside she twisted the door knob and the door opened, Clementine groaned to herself while rolling her eyes as she walked in and grabbed the book off the table in the living room, when she walked by her room saw her door wide open and Oakley picked up something off her dresser.

"Excuse me," Clementine approached the door of her bedroom.

"Oh," Oakley jumped and dropped the picture off her dresser.

"Are you snooping threw my things," Clementine raised an eyebrow.

"Um, I wouldn't say that more like looking at your stuff," Oakley answered.

"Um, okay just don't try to rob me or anything," Clementine joked.

"Ah you got jokes," Oakley chuckled and Clementine did as well.

"Well, I still need to get to my class meeting so I'll see you probably later," Clementine smiled and took a few steps before turning back to Oakley.

"Um, I also, made an appointment, for the- baby, um I was thinking did you wanna go or not, it's the 6th of March," Clementine asked and Oakley smirked.

"Y-yeah, I'll be there," Oakley smirked.

"Okay bye," Clementine smiled and she walked out.

Oakley was at his hotel getting ready for a photo shoot as he clipped on his chains, the rest of his friends came in.

"Yo what's up with you and that girl," Saint asked.

"What," Oakley questioned Saint.

"Any news with your baby mama," Clint answered.

"Uh," Oakley sighed.

"We going to a check up for the baby, March 6th," Oakley announced.

"What about the test results," Jordan asked.

"I canceled them, I trust her, I think she's telling the truth," Oakley shrugged.

"What's wrong with yo ass," Clint asked as everyone felt the heat coming from Oakley.

"Shit, I'm just worried about this appointment shit, I'm heading back to London on the 3rd," Oakley signed while running his hands down his face.

"My advice, don't go to that shit, soon as the media hear about 'yo ass at a doctor's office with some bitch, they gon-" Saint shook his head.

"She ain't a bitch," Oakley looked over at Saint giving him a blank stare.

"I get it man, I'm just saying you can't go to this appointment, that's where yo ass go wrong," Saint scoffed as he took a hit of his blunt.

"Shit," Oakley mumbled.

"I want to go to this appointment, I mean I can't miss it," Oakley sighed.

"Look I get it, it's your first kid, but man, if people find out you went to the hospital with a random ass girl for a fucking ultrasound or some shit, they gon be asking, who the fuck is this girl man, and I mean you're fans are crazy," Jordan explained as he hovered a blunt above the lighter.

"Shit," Oakley sighed and he put his head on the counter.

"I kissed her before I left her apartment last night," Oakley added.

"Ohhh, you're fucked," Clint handed Oakley the blunt that was being passed around along with another one.

It was 3:45 and Clementine was in her apartment living room studying as she watched Shameless. While wrote a few things down on her paper, she heard her phone ding and saw an Instagram notification, Clementine picked up her phone and clicked on the notification for the phone to scan her face opening up into Oakley chat.

centralcee
You at home?

clementineramirez
Yeah

Why?
Seen

15 minutes later there was a knock on her door and she paused the TV before she got up making her way to the door, Clementine slowly opened the door to see Oakley standing on the other side while holding a bag.

"Hey," Clementine smiled.

"Hi. I uh, I got you Mexican food," Oakley smirked.

"Oh, thanks, why though," Clementine asked in confusion as she moved to the side and Oakley went threw, Clementine slowly closed the door before turning toward him.

"Why not," Oakley asked as he turned back to her while putting the bag down on the counter.

"I just-" Clementine stared at the bag.

"You know what never mind, what did you bring me," Clementine smiled excitedly and approached the counter.

"I wasn't really sure what you'd like so-" Oakley started pulling trays of food out of the bag.

"Thank you," Clementine mumbled as she unwrapped the tinfoil on the Mexican tacos and smiled wide as she squirted lime juice on the taco and drizzled sauce on top. Oakley watched her with a smile on his face, as he saw how happy she was.

"Who's is this," Clementine asked as she pointed at the tray of quesadillas.

"Yours," Oakley chuckled.

"What did you get," Clementine asked as she took a bite of her taco and Oakley pulled out a big tray of nachos and three Mexican tacos.

"Mhm," Clementine bit her lip as she looked at the nachos.

"You can have some too," Oakley smirked.

"Okay," Clementine cutely smiled as she took her stuff to the living room setting the food down, Oakley did the same and sat down beside her, on the couch she was on.

"You want a drink," Clementine asked as she got up approaching the fridge and opening it as she looked for a drink.

"What you got," Oakley asked.

"Sprite, Orange soda, Pepsi," Clementine named as she looked around.

"Uh, Pepsi," Oakley told.

Clementine came back with a Sprite and Pepsi in her hand, giving Oakley his drink. They sat there eating while watching TV and Oakley made small conversations with Clementine as he learned more and more about her. While the two ate their food, an hour passed, and Oakley got a text from Clint.

Clint
Where yo ass at!

Cench
With Clementine

Clint
Bruh we got a recording to do

Cench
Shit hold up I'm omw

Clint
Hurry yo ass up we walking in the building right now
Seen

"I gotta head out," Oakley said as he closed up his tray and put his food back in the bag.

"Oh where you going," Clementine asked while she watched him.

"I got to get to a recording," Oakley answered and went behind the couch putting on his black air forces, and he leaned forward to kiss Clementine's cheek.

"Oh okay," Clementine frowned not wanting Oakley to leave, and Oakley leaned forward to kiss Clementine's cheek and slowly pulled away.

"You wanna come with," Oakley asked.

"What!?" Clementine's eyes widen.

"Your gonna come with me to my recording," Oakley smirked.

"I don't think that's a good idea," Clementine shook her head.

"Come on, it'll be fine, that way I get to show you what I do," Oakley shrugged, Clementine thought about it for a second and she smiled.

"Okay, do I have time to change," Clementine asked as she jumped up.

"Take as much time as you need," Oakley smirked as he looked her up and down while leaning on the back of the couch.

"Okay! Give me a few minutes," Clementine smiled.

Clementine quickly changed and 30 minutes later she came out.

"I'm ready," Clementine smiled as she exited her room and stood in front of Oakley he looked her up and down with a cheeky grin.

"What," Clementine looked down at her outfit.

"Nothing, come on," Oakley stood up straight and handed Clementine her phone as they walked out of the apartment.

The taxi dropped them off in front of a glass black building and they went in approaching the elevator. As they walked out of the elevator the two went up to the door and knocked, the door quickly opened to Saint standing there.

"The fuck, we been waiting for about an hour man," Saint complained.

"I know," Oakley put a hand up to dab up Saint and he accepted it, as Saint went to hug Oakley he saw the girl behind him.

"Wait, is this the baby mama," Saint asked as he pulled apart from Oakley, and walked in to greet everyone else, Clementine walked in after him to see all of Oakley's friends and a producer along with the co-producer.

"Hi," Clementine said as she politely smiled and stood beside the door, while Saint closed it.

"Alright so, uh, this is Clementine," Oakley smiled as he looked over at Clementine as she looked around at the black recording studio.

"Clem," Oakley snapped Clementine out of her trans and she stood straight and looked around at the people in the room.

"Yeah, sorry," Clementine gave him a small smile and Oakley slowly walked up to her, intertwining their hands as he pulled her in front of him and he placed his hand on her waist.

"You okay," Oakley whispered in her ear and she nodded as everyone took a strong look at Clementine. Clementine isn't the type of person to be happy and excited to meet new people, instead, Clementine is nervous and quiet.

"These are my friends, Clint, Saint, and Jordan," Oakley said as he pointed to each of them.

"Everyone, this is my one and only mother of my baby,"  Oakley announced.

"Hi," Clementine smiled as she gave them a small wave, and there was a loud silence filling the room.

"Um, whatever is going on here, can wait, we only have an hour and 30 minutes in the studio now," Mike the producer checked his watch.

"Okay," Oakley gave him a nod.

"You okay," Oakley asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine," Clementine smiled nervously.

"Mhm," Oakley took one more look at Clementine before he went into the booth.

A/N: I'm so sorry I haven't been posting in this book, it's been I think 3 weeks, I don't know but I tried to give y'all a lil something, I kinda feel like I failed since I didn't know what I was doing... I did but I just didn't know how to write it. I hope enjoy...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Ruby Red By Anon

Fanfiction

14.8K 437 18
"What's wrong with her?" In which the troubled girl from his past returns after a run in. Turns out she's still trouble but he likes that about her...
7.1K 182 22
ส™ษชแด›แด›แด‡ส€๊œฑแดœษชแด›แด‡ โ™ง 'ส™แดœแด› ษช ษขแดแด›แด›แด€ ส™แด‡ แด„แด€ส€แด‡๊œฐแดœสŸ ษขแดแด›แด›แด€ แดกแด€แด›แด„สœ แดกสœแด€แด› ษช ๊œฑแด€ส ษขแดแด…, ษช สœแดแด˜แด‡ ษชแด› แด€สŸสŸ ษขแดแด‡๊œฑ แด€แดกแด€ส แด„แด€แดœ๊œฑแด‡, ษช แด„แด€ษด'แด› ๊œฐแด€สŸสŸ ษชษด สŸแดแด แด‡ แดกษชแด›สœ สแดแดœ ษดแด แดแด€แด›แด›แด‡ส€ สœแดแดก ส™แด€แด… แด›สœแด€...
100K 1.8K 19
๐๐Ž๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ || Girl, you do damage to me You know I love it, yeah I love you ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—น๐—น ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—บ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ
154K 5.1K 36
unยทderยทbelยทly /หˆษ™ndษ™rหŒbelฤ“/ noun A hidden unpleasant or criminal part of society. "the dark underbelly of a ghetto" "I do for me and mine how I see f...