✅️ Gemini Runaway

By ActionInfinity

"Being a twin of the Gemini Coven is a curse to never have children." Raelyn Primrose Lane is on the run fro... More

Vow to never have Kids
Getting to know Him
Original Vampires
Blonde Friends
A Hybrids Offer
Homecoming
Abominations
Date with an Original Hybrid
Haunting Vengeance
The Original Coffins
Intense Family Reunion
My First Friend
The Mikaelson Ball
Gemini Business
Esther's Ritual
16 Chapters Almost!!
You Only Live Once
My Cousin Jo
Tricky Witches Spells
My Life Or Theirs
Author Ask
One Last Hurrah
The Ultimate Hunter
Three Words Longed For
The Bonds of Family
Author - Children Vote
The sights of New Orleans
A Dangerous Encounter
A Coven's Leader
Dead or Alive
The Miracle...Baby
Sweet Vampire-Witch
What's Wrong With Raelyn?
Raelyn Let Loose
Bringing Her Humanity Back
Kol's Downfall
Who Makes Him Human
Finding the Cure
Evening in the French Quarter
A Harvest Ritual
Davina - The Attic Witch
Impatient Witches
Legacies Sequel
The Fate of Three Children
Author Question
Blood of Enemies
Never Truly Gone
Skipping Seasons
A Magical Favor
Papa Original and Confind Spaces
Babies and a Ring
Big Milestone and Mysterious Woman
Proper Family Meeting
Offical Wedding Planner
Uniting Friendships
I Forever, I Do
Our Secret Weapons
Betrayal Can Come From Anywhere
Dahlia's Offer
Getting What They Deserve
Vampires to a Witch Fight
The Magical Border
The Gemini Portland House
Legacies sequel book cover
Message For The Sire
Red Head From His Past
Sisterly Trio
A Mikaelson Thanksgiving
To Getting Rebekah Back
Aurora's Revenge
A Christmas Hex
Vampire Camille
Rescuing Klaus
A Caring Vamp Sire
King and Queen
The Trial of Klaus Mikaelson
Fighting the Magical Barrie
Mikaelson's before Gemini
Kai's Message
We're Screwed
Gemini Fights and Supernatural Fates
I Will Rescue You
Moment of Peace
The Horrific Merge
Finally a Family Reunion
A Long Awaited Evening
Gemini Downfall Wedding
Finding the Heretics
Heretics in Mystic Falls
Meeting one of the Heretics
Another Vampire Pregnancy
Calling Us Home
What's the Hollow?
Bloodline Deals
The Last Remaining Gemini
Parker/Lane Family Reunion
A Family Dessert War
Bye Bye Hollow
The End of Always and Forever
author note
(Flashback) Anything For Our Children
Running the School
Family Troubles
Andrea's OC??
Unexpected Visitor
The Family Falling Out
Missing Coffins
Not Little Girls Anymore
Red Roses and Blood
Owner of the Golden Coin
A Rescuing Price
Working through Changes
OC Potrayls
Alina Mikaelson - Keener
Changes under the Moon
To Getting Elijah Back
Like Father Like Daughters
Always and Forever Lives On

One Day of Peace

132 6 3
By ActionInfinity

I felt someone tracing patterns on my bare shoulder. Shifting my body around, I attempted to go back to sleep. But the action only trailed down my back where I finally opened my eyes. "How long have you been waiting for me to wake up exactly?"

Klaus was staring down at me with the biggest smile I have ever seen. "Long enough to know what I wanted to do last night all over again for the rest of our lives." His dirty blonde hair was a curly mess and if you looked at mine you would say the same.

"Well I would certainly enjoy that. But I just want to stay right here and take advantage of the morning without screaming children." I laid my head back in the crook of his neck.

He shifted where we were facing each other against my grumbles that he shouldn't have moved. He held himself up by his left elbow. "I'm sorry you had to deal with them all on your own. If anything you shouldn't have to lift a finger for the next six years of their lives."

"Oh hell no. I can't leave their teenage years in the hands of you. I love you honey but I don't think you want to talk about a woman's monthly cycle and all that." I shook my head seeing that he cleared his throat when I mentioned it.

He clicked his tongue leaning forward and kissed me slowly. "I suppose you can lift a finger to that. But otherwise you should be treated like a queen."

"You do that enough already. Besides, you also would have to deal with little Andrea." I warned him shifting up so I could kiss him until the burning sage smell was dying out in the corner of the room.

Klaus pulled back suggesting to me with a raised brow draping his arm around my waist tugging me closer to him if that was even possible. "We could always just get a separate house away from my siblings. That way we would never have to worry about being too noisy...cause I rather like hearing you moan my name and everything in between." He moved to hover above me where I fell onto my back smiling up at him.

His wounds had healed over which was a good sign that he was back to his old self. He leans down kissing me gently, smiling into the kiss. "Honestly I wish we could just stay in this bed forever. Yet we have daughters to remember about."

"Five more minutes, Raelyn please." He begged me, breaking the kiss showing me his puppy dog eyes.

Without giving him a chance to react I vamped him onto his back. He parted his lips with my hair falling all around crazy and I was the one on top. "Ten more minutes, Klaus." He pressed his lips onto mine running his fingers through my locks. Resting my hands on his chest I deepened the kiss where we both moaned into the kiss and we went another round of last night until the sage was completely burnt out.

Finally we got out of the bed where I shrugged on some dark jeans and some coral tenna shoes. Shrugging a light green shirt over my head I left my hair loose. Klaus slipped on some black jeans and boots with one of his gray henley long sleeve shirts. We headed down the stairs seeing that everyone else was out on the main porch except for Hayley since she was going to wake the girls from their naps. Leaning against the white wooden fence Kol smirked in our direction. "I assume someone enjoyed themselves last night. We could smell the amount of sage you were burning Raelyn."

"Kol..." I cleared my throat feeling my face turn red.

Klaus wrapped an arm around my waist glaring at his brother when he just kept going on. "Tell me, Nik. Was Raelyn dominant or you last night-"

"Ask anyone questions about our sexual relationship and I'll dagger you!" Klaus threatened him. "Raelyn and I were simply making up for lost time. I think you should all understand that."

Kol took a drink from his Bourbon changing the subject. "What's the holdup? All right, we rescued Nik, we escaped mortal danger...Why are we not on a private jet to Saint-Tropez?" He moved taking the newspaper from Elijah. "You can catch up on the last five years when we're on our way... I assure you you haven't missed much."

He took it back from his brother. "Circumstances have changed. We will leave here soon enough."

Rebekah crossed her arms over her chest. "We have our niece to consider."

"Kol has a point. We need to put an ocean between us and Marcel Gerard as soon as possible." Freya got up from her white porch chair coming to stand between me and Rebekah.

Nik entered the conversation, intertwining my hand in his. "We're not going anywhere today. I want one day of peace with my daughter before we uproot them." He sent me a smile seeing that I laid my head on his shoulder.

Freya crossed her arms over her chest. "Any delay is a risk."

"One day. We're in the middle of nowhere, the house is cloaked, we weren't followed, and I'm not asking!" Klaus raised his voice to his sister before the front door opened.

Everyone turned their heads seeing that Hayley led her daughter and ours outside where the four girls just stared down a moment. "Everybody, look who's awake."

"Daddy!" Missy bolted around her sister's flinging her arms and legs around her father when I moved to the side.

He grunted, stumbling a little, wrapping his arms around her tiny body. "Hey there sweetheart." He bent down on his knees so he could hug her on the porch ground.

"I missed you so much, daddy." Missy broke the hug crying heavy tears.

He pushed her hair from her eyes while wiping away her tears with his sleeve. "Don't cry, Missy. I missed you too. Don't worry daddy isn't going anywhere."

"Daddy. You should have seen me. I helped mom deal with her cousin Kai." Alina came forward next bouncing up and down in excitement wanting to tell him of our adventure to Mystic Falls. "Missy, Hope and I all were badass witches."

"Alina.." I warned her by sending her a glare.

Hope finally moved from the doorway away from Andrea. She paused before she slowly hugged her father gently. "Dad....mom can we go play in the garden?" She broke the hug smiling at him before she looked up at me.

"Yeah sure. Go ahead and take your sister's." I nodded before she took her sister's hands and they ran off down the stairs. An hour later the rest of the Mikaelson's went to do their own separate thing giving us the day with our daughters. Resting my hands on the railing I watched my girl's from afar. Hope was painting at the table while Alina and Missy were playing tag around the table giggling.

Klaus's arms wrapped around my waist from behind. He rested his chin on my shoulder nuzzling his nose into my neck. "They are just as beautiful as their mother. You have done a rather good job raising them."

"Well thank you." Turning around in his hold draping my arms over his shoulders I bite my lip. "Now that I have you back I hate to ask this but it was already planned for a year. But would you be willing to attend Alaric and Jo's wedding with me this weekend?"

He smiled, kissing the crown of my head. "How could I ever say no to my queen. Now let's go see what they are doing down there shall we?" He looped my fingers with his and we slowly walked down into the grass stopping when we reached the table.

Hope was moving a paintbrush across her page that was a blue ocean. She looked up at us seeing we were watching her. "Mom says you like to paint too."

"I do, very much." He grinned brightly. He pulled the chair away, sitting down staring at her.

She looks at me, placing a blank page in front of him. He picks up a paintbrush drawing something with orange. "Daddy, watch Invisique." Missy called his name, making him lift his gaze upward.

She disappeared from Alina's view when she took a hold of her orange gem necklace that I had given her. "What the - Missy that's cheating!"

"You did it last time." Missy became visible again before Alina could grab her light green gemstone necklace.

Klaus turned his head looking at me curiously. "I thought they could only do magic when they drew from us or Hope. How can they do magic now?"

"I created some gemstones in their favorite colors. And then had them place their ability to siphon inside the stones. Now they can just siphon from the necklaces like I did sometimes. It only is made for smaller spells though." Putting my hands in my pockets I explained to my husband, smiling.

He took my hand in his kissing my palm. "Brilliant as always."

"Daddy, come on. We can show you the hideout!" Alina called our attention. Missy and Hope followed her along with us.

The entire time I couldn't stop smiling at them. These were the moments I would dream about. The moments I would long for in my sleep. The moments that kept me going during all our time apart. Alina began climbing up a small tree trunk where we could see a tiny wooden tree house made. "It was Andrea's idea." They had a tire swing and a slide made into the trunk.

"It's a very impressive forties. But what if...there's a tickle monster." Klaus clicked his tongue vamping up the stairs since it was big and strong enough to hold our weight too.

Alina squealed when he chased after her. "Ahh daddy!" He managed to catch her where he threw her over his shoulder.

Missy grabbed onto his leg trying to distract him. "Let go of my sissy. Mommy a little help!"

"I'm not afraid of her." Klaus pretended but in truth sometimes he was afraid of his wife and how much power she had over him.

Putting my hands on my hips I smirked at him. "Oh really. Alina, Missy get down I've got this. Motus." Flicking my wrist Nik was thrown on his back with me above him.

"Urgh Rae. I know you can't resist the tickle monster either." He smirked, holding me by my hips.

I smiled leaning down kissing him quickly. He kissed back, running one hand up until it was holding the side of my cheek. "That's true. Mr. Hybrid but I will save my girls."

"Do you need to be saved in other forms, perhaps ones without the girls present?" He smirked into the kiss, when I moved my body onto his and I could feel his pants shifting.

Missy and Alina both made disgusting noises making us break away. "Eeeww!"

"Oh look a butterfly." Hope dropped down from the tree house ledge seeing a blue one in a patch of orange flowers.

Missy came over to us with Alina sliding down the slide coming over to us. "I think it's stuck."

Klaus lowered himself onto his knees as the three girls stared down at the injured creature. "Yeah, it has a broken wing."

Hope unclipped her bracelet off her right wrist handing it to him. I had spelled her a bracelet since she seemed to be getting stronger with her magic unless she wore it. "Shh. Don't get mad mom." She put a finger to her lips raising her hands before the butterfly was healed and flew up into the sky.

"We can do a lot more difficult spells when we siphon from mom or sissy." Alina said, showing him her necklace smiling before she waved her hand and the orange flowers on the ground broke and they flew up into the air.

Missy raised her finger, mumbling the reversal to the invisible spell they had been taught. Before our eyes another injured butterfly flies from her thumb. "But mom said when we're older aunt Freya and uncle Jacob can teach us bigger spells."

"I think it's getting late. We should head back for dinner. I bet you daddy is rather hungry too." I told the triplets looking at me before they started walking beside us and Klaus.

He walks slowly beside me, taking my hand in his. "I think you're doing rather well all by yourselves."

"I can't always control it so well. It scares me sometimes." Hope admitted sadly.

Alina nodded too. "Me too."

Finally Missy agreed with her sister's. "Same."

Klaus paused in his step at the end of the porch steps. He bends down on his knees holding Hope by her shoulders. Alina and Missy moved to stand beside her when he spoke to them all. "You, luv, are the daughter of Klaus Mikaelson. You're going to be the greatest witches the world has ever seen. And nothing will scare you."

"I know what you are, you know. The strongest in the world. Strong enough to keep all of the bad things away." Hope smiled with a slight tilting of her head.

He shifted his gaze between his other two daughters. "What bad things?"

"Just bad guys. Monsters ... .like Great uncle Joshua and cousin Kai." Alina crossed her arms over her chest.

Missy added onto what her twin said. "People who are mean, selfish, and angry."

"Nothing is going to harm my little girl. Nothing will even get close. You're all that matters to me." Klaus declares pulling them each in for a hug before he got to his feet shooing them toward the house. "You're trembling. Let's get you all inside, eh. Go on your mother and I will catch up."

Watching them head up towards the house I leaned into his embrace when he tugged me into his side. "So your uncle still lives to come after them I assume. When we see him at the wedding I'll gladly kill him if you wish."

"There's no need to worry about him. I managed to unlink our girls and any future kids we have from my crazy family curse. Now I think we deserve a proper family meal together." Looping his hand in mine I felt him spin my wedding ring. We walked towards the house enjoying the one day of peace we got to have.

Comments really appreciated ❤️ Melvia-ito

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

283K 5.2K 21
Rue was only a baby when her family decided to kill her but then Klaus Mikaelson, the hybrid, shows up after hearing the baby's cries, and sees what...
650K 16.8K 75
"You feel no remorse do you? You don't feel remorse for the people you've hurt, the people you've killed. They're just things to you." "That's not tr...
224K 6.9K 38
Despite knowing what she was in for, she made a choice to help the Crescent Wolf Pack, believing that it could bring the prosperity and peace they'd...
812K 22.2K 55
Odette Jade De Marie travelled to Mystic Falls with the intention of gathering information for her best friend, only for it to lead her to meet the O...