✅️ Gemini Runaway

By ActionInfinity

"Being a twin of the Gemini Coven is a curse to never have children." Raelyn Primrose Lane is on the run fro... More

Vow to never have Kids
Getting to know Him
Original Vampires
Blonde Friends
A Hybrids Offer
Homecoming
Abominations
Date with an Original Hybrid
Haunting Vengeance
The Original Coffins
Intense Family Reunion
My First Friend
The Mikaelson Ball
Gemini Business
Esther's Ritual
16 Chapters Almost!!
You Only Live Once
My Cousin Jo
Tricky Witches Spells
My Life Or Theirs
Author Ask
One Last Hurrah
The Ultimate Hunter
Three Words Longed For
The Bonds of Family
Author - Children Vote
The sights of New Orleans
A Dangerous Encounter
A Coven's Leader
Dead or Alive
The Miracle...Baby
Sweet Vampire-Witch
What's Wrong With Raelyn?
Raelyn Let Loose
Bringing Her Humanity Back
Kol's Downfall
Who Makes Him Human
Finding the Cure
Evening in the French Quarter
A Harvest Ritual
Davina - The Attic Witch
Impatient Witches
Legacies Sequel
The Fate of Three Children
Author Question
Blood of Enemies
Never Truly Gone
Skipping Seasons
A Magical Favor
Papa Original and Confind Spaces
Babies and a Ring
Big Milestone and Mysterious Woman
Proper Family Meeting
Offical Wedding Planner
Uniting Friendships
I Forever, I Do
Our Secret Weapons
Betrayal Can Come From Anywhere
Dahlia's Offer
Getting What They Deserve
Vampires to a Witch Fight
The Magical Border
The Gemini Portland House
Legacies sequel book cover
Message For The Sire
Red Head From His Past
Sisterly Trio
A Mikaelson Thanksgiving
To Getting Rebekah Back
Aurora's Revenge
A Christmas Hex
Vampire Camille
Rescuing Klaus
A Caring Vamp Sire
King and Queen
The Trial of Klaus Mikaelson
Fighting the Magical Barrie
Mikaelson's before Gemini
Kai's Message
We're Screwed
Gemini Fights and Supernatural Fates
I Will Rescue You
Moment of Peace
The Horrific Merge
Finally a Family Reunion
One Day of Peace
Gemini Downfall Wedding
Finding the Heretics
Heretics in Mystic Falls
Meeting one of the Heretics
Another Vampire Pregnancy
Calling Us Home
What's the Hollow?
Bloodline Deals
The Last Remaining Gemini
Parker/Lane Family Reunion
A Family Dessert War
Bye Bye Hollow
The End of Always and Forever
author note
(Flashback) Anything For Our Children
Running the School
Family Troubles
Andrea's OC??
Unexpected Visitor
The Family Falling Out
Missing Coffins
Not Little Girls Anymore
Red Roses and Blood
Owner of the Golden Coin
A Rescuing Price
Working through Changes
OC Potrayls
Alina Mikaelson - Keener
Changes under the Moon
To Getting Elijah Back
Like Father Like Daughters
Always and Forever Lives On

A Long Awaited Evening

134 6 5
By ActionInfinity

Mature chapter - don't read if you're not 18+

The drive back to the house in the middle of the woods was silent. Freya was driving and Kol was in the passenger seat. Klaus and I were tangled up against each other as much as we could with Rebekah and Elijah sitting on either side of us. Finally the car pulled in the driveway and the others got out. "I don't ever want to be away from you again. Holographic you doesn't even come close."

"I am sorry that my hologram me wasn't up to such standards. Hmmm..." He trailed off eyeing the house in front of us with our hands still holding one another.

Raising a brow at him I asked. "What is it, Nik?"

"Six years never felt so long. Thank you for coming to get me." He responded by sending me a smile.

I took a step towards the porch but he tugged me to remain still when he didn't move from his spot in the grass. "I promised you forever didn't I. Now come on don't you want to see our girls....Klaus, what is it?"

"You look as ravishing as the last time I saw you, Raelyn." He smirks when I dropped my gaze to my feet walking back to him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I put my arms around his neck. "You are what kept me from losing my mind. The thought of you and our daughters."

Tilting my head to the side, one of my hands ran through his hair feeling that it had dried blood in it and it didn't feel as soft as it once had. "I did the same thinking about you. But now I'm thinking you need to shower cause you being covered in blood is not a good look right now."

"I agree with you on that. But I might ask for your assistance." He smiled wickedly at me before he wrapped his arms tightly around me where he ended up in my bedroom and my back was pressed against the closed door.

Resting my hands on his chest I smirked trailing my gaze up his body. "I have waited far too long for this. For you Niklaus. I'm done waiting." Gripping his shoulders in my fingers he leans down about to kiss me until I push him back.

"Rae what-" He cut himself growling under his breath since I drew the kiss back.

"Do you want your siblings to complain the next morning? Plus now our girls might hear. Let's not let that traumatize them....incendia." I pointed out towards him knowing that we weren't probably leaving this room until we were hungry. Snapping my fingers, the sage candle started burning on the nightstand.

Klaus stepped closer closing the gap between our bodies. Wrapping my arms around his neck I crashed my lips up onto his hungrily. "You are such a clever girl already having that planned out." He broke the kiss smirking down at me putting his hands on either side of my head.

"Like I said earlier I'm done waiting. Now make love to me. Have hot hybrid sex. I don't care what you call it." I declare before he quickly picks me up wrapping my legs around his waist kissing me.

Using his vamp speed my back hit the shower wall making me gasp breaking the kiss. Scanning over his face he smiled sitting me down on my feet shrugging my shirt over my head. "You haven't changed one bit have you, Rae."

"I guess you'll have to find out." Moving my hands to his shirt I didn't bother trying to get it over his head instead I just tore it in half like he has done to some of mine. We both removed our jeans and the rest of the clothes. "I love you..."

He turned the water on and winced when it hit the wounds that were slowly healing because of his lack of blood. "Rae, please..." He begged me with his puppy dog eyes. He was standing under the water dripping wet.

"What do you want me to do, just tell me." I whispered sniffing through tears seeing him like this. The blood on his face was gone but the wounds were deeper on his chest. Especially around his heart with the closed wound where the hook blade had been.

He bent his head down laying against my bare chest where I wrapped my arms around him. "Just hold me for a moment." He trailed off weakly so unlike him.

"Sssh Nik. I'm here. You're with me." I whispered when we backed into the water where I was now getting soaked too. Yet I didn't care at that moment. Running my fingers through his wet hair he made a sigh of relief against me. "Hey, I need to clean the wounds. Can you lift up for a second?"

He lifted his head from my chest nodding the smallest head nod yes. Picking up a wet rag I pressed it against his chest trying to not hurt him even though he was immortal and could take pain. "Urgh! That blade stung worse than anything I have felt."

"I'm sorry, Nik...." I apologized even though it wasn't my fault moving the rag over the other would until he grabbed my wrist stopping me.

He tugged my flesh against his chest making me drop the rag onto the tile floor. Resting my hands on his bare chest our eyes met when he rested his forehead against mine. "It wasn't your fault, love. But I think this can wait." He smashed his lips onto mine pushing me against the wall.

I vamped us out of the bathroom and shoved his back against the bed mattress. He broke the kiss laying his arms behind his head. "What do you want, Raelyn. You or me in control?"

"You." I squealed because the second the word left my mouth he flipped our position pushing me down on my back. He had his hands on either side of me smirking, lightly kissing me deeply.

I began to move against him and leaned up pressing my lips down upon his. He embraced me back instantly when my fingers dug into his back, drawing blood that would heal later. He ran his body over every inch of my body he could reach, both of us slick with sweat as he moved against one another, our pants and moans filling the room.

He leaned up on his knees and began to thrust his little wife at a deeper pace hitting a certain spot inside of her. "Nik! " I moaned out as his thrust became hard and fast, my boobs began to bounce up and down from the impact and tried to keep up with the rhythm he set but failed and just figured to allow him to be in control.

The bed was moving against our actions where he kept hitting the specific spot that we both moaned afterwards to. He broke the kiss where I held his face in my hands tracing his cheek with him thrusting into me slowly. "Rae!" He moaned when I pulled his head downward burying my face in his neck nuzzling my nose and kissing into his skin.

"Stop holding back, Nik. I have been through torture missing your touch, your scent, your lips. I need you...I want you." I could tell he was holding back trying to go slow. Even though I wasn't so innocent anymore he would still make love to me gently. But I wasn't going to be able to take that, not tonight.

"As the queen wishes, the king shall please."  He commanded as he pressed his thumb to my clit, circling the swollen flesh until I was crying out incoherently. He watched her in awe , head thrown back, her hair all sweat and wild as a bird nest as he fucked her more harder and faster.

Blinking my eyes opened I gripped his shoulders watching his face as we were both nearing the end. "Ohh Raelyn!" He moaned when I pushed against him, hitting the spot that he enjoyed. His hair was the tousled mess but his eyes were filling with tears at me, smiling through the whole thing.

He buried his face in the crook of my neck while our bodies were just molding against each other. We shortly reached our heights in only a matter of minutes where he drew his head back when I harshly tugged on his hair. "There's my husband...." I smiled seeing that he was returning to his normal self.

"I have missed you more than I ever thought possible. Raelyn I," He paused, having the veins underneath his eyes beginning to appear. "Could I uh...drink from you?"

Shifting my gaze to meet his blue eyes I sat up when he flopped down beside me. My hair fell over my shoulders and was slightly a mess. "Are you sure you have the strength for that? You've said that it's an intimate thing."

"It's much more than that, Raelyn. You put your life in the hands of the other vampire. It's supposed to heighten everything, much more than just having sex together." He declares reaching up cradling my face in his hands, he rested his forehead against mine. "I've never done it with anyone. Never had the right person until you."

Drawing my head back I smirked leaning forward kissing him gently. Climbing up onto his lap with our naked bodies slightly underneath the bed sheets. "Whatever you want to do we can. I am yours forever and always. But I should go first since you can kill me."

"Smart, fierce, cunning and beautiful. Everything I want in a woman." He smiled fondly showing his dimples before he tilted his head to the side allowing me access to his neck. "Have at it, my siphon queen."

I slowly felt my fangs come out scooting closer into him. I pressed my lips on his neck before sinking my fangs into the vein on his neck. "Ohhh...Nik." I gasped moaning the second his blood went down my throat.

"Raelyn...." He shuttered, raising one hand up to my hair running his fingers through my blonde locks. He put his other hand on my back holding me against his bare chest.

I detached my fangs from his neck feeling some blood dripping from my chin. He reached up, wiping it away from my lips and sucking it off his thumb. "Tell me if you want me to stop, love."

"No, I never want you to. I had my turn, now it's yours, Klaus." I shrugged my shoulders pushing my hair away from my neck. He moved downward gently, shoving his fangs in my vein.

I gasped moving my hands into his hair tugging on it for something to do while he began drinking my blood. He took his time savoring the taste of my blood until he drew back. "I love you, Rae. And that is more special than I could have ever imagined." He whispered leaning forward kissing me where I tasted my own blood.

He tugged me back laying down on the pillows. Laying my head on his bare chest I smiled. "I love you too, Klaus...don't ever leave me again please."

"I don't plan on doing that ever, Raelyn. I love you too." He whispered kissing my messy hair, letting me trace my fingers over his chest until he intertwined our hands together and we fell asleep together.

Comments really appreciated ❤️ Melvia-ito

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

321K 8.3K 57
BEING REWRITTEN. IF CHAPTERS ARE MISSING, THEY'RE BEING EDITED AND WILL BE BACK WITHIN AN HOUR. It's been two years since Rory Forbes came back to M...
650K 16.8K 75
"You feel no remorse do you? You don't feel remorse for the people you've hurt, the people you've killed. They're just things to you." "That's not tr...
71.8K 2.1K 42
"𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐥, 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐚�...