I do believe in your galaxy...

By NivethaBaranikumar

Y/N and Taehyung find themselves bound by an arranged marriage orchestrated by their parents, but beneath the... More

Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68

23

52 16 0
By NivethaBaranikumar

Kim Taehyung pov

I think I will get to sleep more tonight. I tightened my grip around Y/N and snuggled close to her. I drifted to my dreamland the moment I closed my eyes. It should be called hell from my perspective. I should watch all the happening there but I can't help the ones who are in need. As usual, I've caught in a glass box in the middle of the school ground.

As soon as the bell rang all the students came out of their classroom towards the entrance to go back to their home. I didn't see that little girl who was the protagonist of my dreams. I know that she will leave school slowly because she doesn't have someone waiting for her in her home.

It's hurting knowing that she needs someone and that someone can't be me. I saw a boy near the tree who is nervously proposing to the tree. I think he is going to propose to someone it's going to be interesting. I straightened my pose to the direction where the boy is looking. Oh! He is going to propose to that girl.

He smiled seeing her coming out of the class and went near her but she just went past him. It more likely looks like a comedy scene and I tried not to laugh at that boy's disappointed face. He then went in front of her blocking her way. She disgustingly looked at him thinking that he might be one of her bullies.

" What's your problem?" She asked him. I can visibly see his hands trembling.  He closed his eyes tightly and started telling" I-I want to be your future. I had a crush on you from our middle school but I don't know how to voice out my thoughts but I gathered all my courage today to ask you out. Will you d-da-date me?"

This scene looks dreamy like they are the only two people in the whole fucking ground. The mild breeze helps the boy look like a romantic anime character. "Sorry that I'm not interested in dating. It's not because of you I think I'm not ready for any relationships yet" she replied to him.

" it's ok. If you said yes that really would be a heart attack for me. I know you will reject me but I just wanted to say my feelings to you. We can just be friends." He said with a beautiful smile. I can say he is true about his feelings that how his eyes sparkle seeing her.

"Okay. We can be friends. I would appreciate it" she said with a small smile. " okay then see you tomorrow " she continued while walking past him towards the gate. " see you later bye.." he said while smiling like an idiot.

I'm smiling like an idiot knowing that she finally got a friend to whom she can lean on. Suddenly the ground started to shake and the ground flipped to another place. What the fuck was that?? Currently, I'm in the middle of an alley. This place looks like a street in the horror movies. I fucking afraid of ghosts 👻.

Out of nowhere, a boy walks in my direction with a baseball bat in his hand. He just came close enough to hit the glass door but he didn't notice me or that glass and he walked past the glass. Am I delusional about all these things? I turn to the direction the boy is moving and I can see the boy who proposed that girl came walking back to his home probably.

Suddenly the boy with the baseball bat stops the other boy by grabbing his collar." Wait you asshole " he said gritting his teeth. "What's your problem," the boy asked him while trying to free himself from the other's hold but all his strength went in vain. " Oh! You are asking me what's the problem but the truth is you are my fucking problem " he sussed at him.

He continues "You fucking proposed to my fucking sister and asked me what my problem " with a punch landing on that poor boy's face. "I proposed to her but she rejected me and now we are friends. Moreover, why do you care I never knew that she have a dumbass brother " he said after spitting some blood from his mouth.

On the other hand, the other boy is fuming in anger. He kicked the other boy on his stomach causing him to fall on the cold ground wincing in pain. " that's my problem you motherfucker. I don't fucking want my sister to have a friend. That freak should rot old without any friends " his every word stabbing my heart. How can someone be this cruel to their blood in this world?

He started hitting the boy on the ground with the bat. I can't take this anymore that little kid is beaten up because of his genuine behaviour.  My eyes started to tear up. I can't see what happens there but his painful screams and moans can be heard. He was the first person in the school to talk with her. He got a lot of bruises on his cheeks.

"Taehyung, Taehyung " Y/N called me when I again heard her voice I was in bed with a worried Y/N looking at me. I sat up from the bed and turned my attention to my surroundings. 'I'm in Y/N room' I recollected. " Why are you crying in your sleep Taehyung? Are you alright?" She asked me concern lingering in her tone.

" it's again those haunting dreams Y/N. I saw a boy who was beaten up by his friend's brother. That was very pitiful to see that boy in that state". I said to her. She handed me a tissue to wipe my tears. " you should have thought something negative before going to sleep so only you get your bad dreams " she said.

" I only thought about you before going to sleep ". I said making her amused. A small pink tint crept on her cheeks making her look cute in her messy hair. I smiled seeing her. My family is the one thing that keeps me sane.

" what the time Y/N?" I asked her. " It's 5'O clock. Take rest you will not go to the office tomorrow " she ordered me and I replied 'Yes mam' making her giggle at my act. She took a book from the nightstand and started reading it resting her head on the headboard.

"Y/N what are You doing?" I asked and she replied that she isn't sleepy. I went near her and rested my head on her lap. She then diverted her gaze to me "Are you okay with it" I asked her and she nodded her head.

Taking that as a yes I snuggled close to her and took her hand and placed it in my head. Understanding her assignment she started patting my hear and eventually started playing with my hair locks. I feel drowsy by her word and fell asleep.

In the morning

Y/N pov

                              I was in the shower when I heard someone speaking in the hall. Who would it be? I guess it's Taehyung and appa. But the voice feels more familiar. Who's that? Who? Who? Who?  Ok fine, let it be. First, let me complete my shower.

                              After I took a shower. I changed into something comfy and came out. That's when I lost my shit. Taehyung is here still. asleep. Then with whom appa is speaking  Appa usually doesn't bring his friends to his house.

                                I opened my room door and went down to see who it is. It's been long I met them. When I went down they were shocked rather than being happy.  I went towards them " What the hell are you doing here " he asked me. " This is my fucking house Jun " I scoffed at him. " what are you both doing here " I asked them.  "

                               " we came to see appa," they both said in unison like kids ." He is my appa " I argued.  " you left him alone after your marriage " Jun snorted.  " It's just been a week or so " I replied. As usual,having no reply they sat in silence.

                               " Ok guys what would you like for breakfast " I asked them.  They were so confused. " Aren't you going to office " Lisa asked in confusion.  " Not yet" I replied and went to kitchen.  " anything would do " Jun replied .

Kim Taehyung pov

                               I think it's morning . The sun is as bright as always.  But my eye doesn't help at all.  I still feel tired and sleepy. But this sun isn't helping me like how it always does. 

                              I opened my eyes and sat up in the bed. What ? Where am I? This doesn't look like my room. But it feels kinda familiar. Ahh yesterday I came to Y/N's house but why? Yeah Y/N invited me to.  Ok fine where is she?

                             I got down from the bed and searched everywhere but she wasn't in the room. I heard voices down the floor.  She must be there. I opened the room door and went down. 

                            There was Lisa, Jun
Y/N's friends and Mr.Choi.  they haven't noticed me. They were chit-chatting about various things while I was standing there. I cleared my throat to gain their  attention. 

                         " ahh Teahyung when did you come " Mr. Choi asked me. " past midnight " I replied to him with a bit  hesitated of how to address him .It's not like I haven't called him before but we were meeting formally then . " You can address me as uncle Taehyung. " he said reassuringly.  I nodded and wondered where is Y/N. 

                            " Uncle where is Y/N " I asked him. Lisa and Jun broke into giggles. That's when I regretted asking" she's in kitchen.  What's with you guys? " he answered me and snapped at them.

                            I went to kitchen to see Y/N.  She is cooking silently. I could say by the smell that she almost finished cooking.  Unlike living room kitchen is quite.  She is so immense in what she is doing that she hasn't even noticed me. I can smell Kimchi Jjigae, pajeon .I went near her and back hugged her and placed my chin on her shoulders.

                            After recognising it's me she asked " you're awake . I thought you would sleep till noon."  " So you aren't cooking for me " I asked her.  " She smiled at my question and replied " I cooked for you just in case " .   " Go and wait with others it will be done in few minutes " she ordered. I peaked her cheeks and went were the others are.

Mr.Choi POV

                          Taehyung came out of the kitchen like a fool smiling to himself. I'm glad that they both are happy together. He took a seat opposite to me. " So how are you handling that savage queen? "  lisa asked Taehyung while Taehyung blinked his eyes continued not knowing what to answer.

                    " she is not that much savage she looks cute in my eyes " he answered. " that's true. She is cute whenever she does certain things but you should visit her office once with her. You will take back your words." Jun stated the fact. " Then I will visit today" He chimed enthusiastically.

                        " ok every one breakfast is ready " Y/N announced from kitchen. " ok kids let's go" I informed and went to dining area.  Y/N prepared my favourite dish . I sat in the centre chair and Lisa and Jun sat to my left and Y/N and Taehyung sat to my right. 

                    After taking a bite of the food I can't help but chime to it's taste . Y/N looked at me ." I missed your food Princess " I told her. " It's not like I daily cook " she said looking at me. " ok every one I have something to say" Jun announced .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 168 41
โYou are getting married to him within some weeks and that's it.โž โ•ญโ”‰โ”‰โ”…โ”„โ”„โ”ˆโ—ฆเณ‹ โ€ขโ—ฆโฅโ€ขโ—ฆ Years later BTS have found their soulmates, except for 2: Jin and...
8.4K 263 24
Y/n and Kim Namjoon are put in an arranged marriage by their parents. They both agree to it for their parents and company's sake but what happens whe...
171K 9.9K 25
Y/n, a talented romance novelist, pours her heart into her novels but struggles to find love in her own life. Despite her cynicism towards love, she...
6K 359 64
Jimin's parents were murdered when he was just a child. He sets on a journey to find the killer of his parents. Of coz being the heir to his dad's co...