Black Clover Oneshots/ Boyfri...

By YAcoffee

Have you ever wondered if you could be part of the black clover universe and you get to meet your favorite ch... More

Requests Page (Open)
William Vangeance × Reader : Mystery
Nozel Silva × Reader : Power
Fuegoleon Vermillion × Reader : Return
Julius Novachrono × Reader : Alive
Yuno Grinberryall × Reader : Different From The Rest
Luck Voltia × Reader : Obsessed Together
Patri × Reader : Midnight Secret
Magna Swing × Chubby! Reader : To Meet Again
Nacht Faust × Reader : The Light In The Dark
Langris Vaude × Reader : Appreciation
Zenon Zogratis × Reader : Mine
Yami Sukehiro × Reader : The Weirdest
William Vangeance × Reader : Vision
Henry Legolant × Reader : Insecurities
Nozel Silva × Reader : The World's Burden
Marx François × Reader : Sick
Nozel Silva × Reader : Wood and Care
Yuno Grinberryall × Reader : Missing
Nacht Faust × Reader : His New Family
Fuegoleon Vermillion × Reader : Massage
William Vangeance × Reader : Vision (Part 2)
Dante Zogratis × Reader : Darkness's Dearest Companion
William Vangeance × Reader : Together
Yami Sukehiro × Reader : Training
William Vangeance × Reader : Memories
Conrad Leto × Reader : Back From the Dead
Yuno Grinberryall × Reader : Stars
Jester Garandros × Reader : Gorgeous
Conrad Leto × Reader : Omniscient Eyes
Leopold Vermillion × Reader : Cupid's Arrows
Jester Garandros × Reader : Make Amends or Take Revenge
Nozel Silva × Reader : Tease
William Vangeance × Reader : Love Yourself
Conrad Leto × Reader : Ruby
Lumiere Silvamillion × Reader : Hand in Hand
Licht × Reader : Elven-Human Queen
Langris Vaude × Reader : Silent Love
Nacht Faust × Reader : Home and Familiarity
Lucius Zogratis × Reader : Fate
Yuno Grinberryall × Reader : New Chapter
Nozel Silva × Reader : Masquerade
Nacht Faust × Reader : Irony
Yuno Grinberryall × Reader : A Memory of Warmth and Death
Nozel Silva × Reader : Reckless Words
Liebe × Reader : The Strange Human
Nozel Silva × Reader : The Man She Fancied the Most
Yami Sukehiro × Reader : Grief and Hope
William Vangeance × Reader : Sacred Care
Patri × Reader : One Last Reunion
Langris Vaude × Reader : Red String
Quick Announcement
Nozel Silva × Reader : Sacrifice
Fuegoleon Vermillion × Reader : The Patient She Couldn't Save
William Vangeance × Reader : Abandoned Plants
Lumiere Silvamillion × Mute! Reader: Lost Voice
Fuegoleon Vermillion × Reader : From Death Rises the Knight
Yuno Grinberryall × Reader: Unfair Life and Late Night Bruises

Luck Voltia × Reader : Heart and Insanity

1.8K 43 21
By YAcoffee

It's 3 AM and I'm writing angst :)

Requested by GhostieSimp_

Genre : Angst (Actually one of the most angstiest fanfics I've ever written.)

Summary : Luck was known for his speed, but when happens when one day, he was a little too slow to save you?

Word count : 2876.

Trigger warning : mentions of blood. Mentions of death. Mentions of self-blaming.

. . . 🌼 . . .

Missions.

That was one of Luck's favourite words to hear. The more dangerous, the more thrilled he was inclined to join.

Thus, it wasn't quite the surprise when Yami assigned him and Magna to investigate a dungeon buried deep in the wild forest that surrounded Clover Kingdom.

With a bright grin, Luck told you the news and that he'd be leaving the following day.

"How long will it take?" You had asked.

"I don't know, but Captain Yami says it's dangerous. So maybe a week." He had told you. Smiling softly at his enthusiasm, you refrained yourself from telling him about the bad feeling your gut was screaming at you to acknowledge.

Knowing that the duo would have to leave early to reach their destination before midday, you woke up alongside the birds that chirped with the early rays of dawn.

You had made an energising breakfast and hastily placed it on the table when you heard footsteps descending the stairs that led to the main hall.

Luck and Magna emerged, dressed neatly. You greeted them and beckoned them to the table. They were stunned to see the amount of food you had prepared for them in advance, but you quickly dismissed their inquiries and ushered them to dig in.

"Wow, (Y/n)! Your food rivals Charmy's! It makes me want to fight someone." You smiled as you sweatdropped at Luck's compliment, but you accepted it nonetheless.

When the minute ticked for their departure, Magna bid you goodbye and headed outside as he had already read the room; and as he expected, Luck lingered for extra minutes behind him.

"Is something the matter?" Luck had asked you that day. Your eyes widened when you realized that your cover had been blown.

Yet, you tried to downplay it so he wouldn't spend his mission worrying about an irrational source of anxiety that had no real foundation.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Your smile stretched the slightest and your eyes avoided his piercing gaze.

Despite the neutral, poker face that Luck wore on his façade, you could detect the concern in his tone.

"You always avoid my eyes when you hide something from me." He reasoned, but you stubbornly refused to cooperate, "Oh, do I?" Your eyes moved to look at his before gluing on the ceiling in a jiffy.

"Like that. You do it like that." He said with a finger pointed at you and chuckled, his poker face remaining.

You sighed in defeat, fully aware that you were not getting out of this one easily, "It's just that I have a bad feeling about this... Well, not exactly, but I have a bad feeling that something may happen to you." You had confessed, your eyes were cast on the ground and a gloomy sensation dominated your mind. In fact, you were sure that it extended to the exterior.

However, on the contrary of your thoughts, Luck's eyes softened and his stoic smile grew warmer. A sight, only you and a rare number of people were fortunate enough to witness.

But your eyes stayed downcast, even as he approached you till his feet entered your range of sight. It shouldn't have really shocked you, but the way your boyfriend enfolded you in his arm brought a sudden sense of reassurance, peace, and security to your troubled mind.

"I will not let my guard down. I will make sure to come back to you in one piece. Just like I always do." His voice was lower, deeper, and smoother it sent chills up and down your spine.

You circled your arms around his and pressed his head further into the crook of your neck. What were you to do if he was taken away from you in this mission? What if this was the last time you would get to feel his touch? What could you do to make this moment last forever?

At that moment, you made the grand sin of envying the Wizard King for his time magic.

"Luck! Stop making me wait, you idiot! We have to go before Yami-san kills us!" You swore you could hear a crack in Magna's voice as he got the words as rapidly and quietly as he could, afraid that he might summon the demon that he had just uttered his name.

"Okay!" Apparently, Luck paid no mind to being as cautious as Magna for his voice echoed inside the empty hall.

"Well, then," he returned his focus back to you, "I will see you later."

And you saw it.

You saw in his eyes the crave that called for you; the desire to stay with you; the wish to hold onto your shared moment for eternity.

At least, your desire was reciprocal.

But there was something beyond that. All Luck wanted to do was to kiss you, but intimate gestures were always something that seemed too simple for him that they became hard to initiate.

He was never used to such closeness, and had definitely never experienced openness about his feelings to another individual.

But that individual was you. You who overlooked his flaws and accepted him for his natural self; you who did not care for what people thought of you when you had been spotted holding hands with him; you who was more than happy to share the rest of your days with him.

And also you who never failed to read his mind and grant his wishes, for the press of your lips into his felt too heavenly for him to be real.

When you parted away, it was more than evident that you did not want to let go of one another. The want to indulge in such moment and melt in it was stronger than any opponent Luck had ever encountered.

Except that he was not sure if such wish would reveal itself to be a friend or a foe.

Bidding you their final goodbyes, the duo, fully equipped now, stepped further and further away from the base, and you stood by the threshold watching them disappear into the woods.

And for some reason, your heart kept shattering as you heard it whisper farewells that sounded too permanent for you liking.

~~~

"Ah, Yami-san." Magna's voice caught Luck's attention as he landed on the ground. Then, He turned around to look at Magna.

"Yes. We have just retrieved the artifact." The man waved the object carelessly whilst a proud grin took over his features. It had taken them three days to finally locate and obtain the artifact that was well-contained in the deepest pits of the dungeon.

"We will go back to base-" Magna's sentence got interrupted by the captain he was presumably talking to. Then, his voice dropped so quiet Luck was unable to hear it.

Therefore, the blond man tilted his head as he was about to move closer to inspect the matter.

Yet, Magna beat him to it and turned around, the device going dark and silent. The proud joy that once had taken over him had been demolished by a reluctant, concerned look.

"Hm? What is it?" Luck asked with his smiley, stoic face, but he was not oblivious to the change of demeanour which Magna's fidgeting gave away.

"It's Yami-san. He asked me if (Y/n) has joined us." The curiousity that Luck felt transformed into confusion.

Why would Yami assume that you had joined them?

"What? Why would (Y/n) be with us?" The moment his question ceased, he saw the wince in Magna's face; as if the next part he was about to hear proved too difficult for his companion to voice.

"(Y/n)... Yami-san said that (Y/n) has disappeared since the day we started the mission. He thought that she must have followed us." Luck was shocked to hear such news that his face betrayed his emotions.

The duo quickly wrapped the final touches of their mission and made a hasty journey back to the base.

When they arrived, all members of the Black Bulls were present, save for Asta, Finral, Noelle, and (Y/n). But what caught Luck's attention wasn't your absence for he had already anticipated it, but the worried looks that seemed more extreme that Magna's earlier reaction; and they were at him specifically.

"Luck..." Vanessa had started that day, "I don't know how to tell you this, but we have received this just a few hours after the captain called you, so maybe you should read this." She handed him the piece of paper that had wrinkles claim its surface.

Luck took it and wordlessly proceeded to read its content: BRING US THE MAGICLESS BOY AND HIS GRIMOIRE OR SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR FRIEND.

And below the words was a location and a deadline.

What striked fear inside him were not the words themselves, but the dark spot of what used to be a crimson red that had dried at the bottom of the paper, some of it stained the address given.

He despised the idea from its earliest stages, but he could not deter himself from assuming that the liquid originated from you.

Luck could feel his head swim in dread and panic. Yet, the most mesmerising emotion was the rage that burned that very exact sea of sensation.

And it screeched at him to let it out into the tangible world, to have it destroy every source that dared to bring you pain, to show the world its merciless wrath.

Without awaiting further information or orders, Luck bolted out the headquarters and thanks to his boots that became enhanced with his lightening magic, he arrived to the location described in record time.

Maybe even faster than Finral's space magic, he would dare to compare.

Luck could already spot downed people around the mansion he stood above. He could feel his comrades' magic as well as other foreign ones.

He suspected that they belonged to whomever had captured you.

Once he set his feet before the entrance of the house, he could feel the ground shake and settle as quickly as it began.

"Please! Take my grimoire and whatever you want from me, just don't hurt her anymore!" He had heard Asta's loud voice scream that day. Then, he could hear something muffled that sounded like laughter before a quiet response, which Luck couldn't hear, followed.

Seeing no reason in lingering by the threshold, Luck stormed through the door and into the source of the voices.

He did not waste a second as his eyes searched frantically for you. Finral seemed to have been thrown away from a distraught Asta who protected a Noelle who tried all she could to keep pressure on a particular spot on your body.

And there you were, lying in a pool of blood of your own. Luck's gasp of horror was too silent for his own ears to hear.

But he did not care; because with a look back at your attacker, Luck unleashed his wrath in a fashion that rivalled Zeus' punishment.

Once he was done, he landed next to your body and in an instant stole you from Noelle's care into his.

He could hear his heartbeat hammering in his eardrums as he inspected your face for any sign of consciousness. Thankfully, your eyes cracked open upon feeling his familiar presence.

"Luck..." But he was far from the sweet Luck you were so used to. His eyes were wide with anger, worry, and fear; his lips were pierced into a straight line. He looked ten times scarier than any you'd ever seen before, but at the sound of his name leaving your lips, his expression didn't change apart from a glimpse of warmth and passion that began to appear in snippets.

"Save your strength. Asta, bring Finral to take us to a healer's quarters." The boy without magic had never heard or received orders from Luck until that day, but he just nodded his head despite his shock and complied wordlessly.

Never had once Luck's eyes left your figure, for he feared you might fade away once he took his gaze off you.

He believed his gaze to be the anchor that stabilised you into reality.

And his suspension had proven true when your eyes began to close in a manner too close, yet foreign to that of sleep.

"Keep your eyes open, (Y/n)!" Luck exclaimed angrily, but that only served in stopping your eyes from closing rather than reopening fully.

"Luck..." You began with whatever strength was left in you, "I'm sorry."

You could not bring yourself to continue your apology. Luck seemed too puzzled about the reason behind your apology; you had no reason to apologise. If anything, he was in the blame for being too late to save you.

Yet, you seemed to know exactly what you were apologising for, and the thought that crossed his mind sent unpleasant chills coursing through his bones.

"I said don't talk! You're going to be fine!" He loudly proclaimed, his fear more palpable than before.

"I'm sorry I... didn't say it often..." Blood forced itself out of your throat, which sent Luck's panic skyrocketing. Before he could stop you, you continued in a barely hushed mumble, "I'm sorry I didn't tell you often how much I love you."

Your words hurt more than any stab, kick, or punch Luck had ever sustained in his life. How could you apologise for something like that when he was the one who slept and woke up to the sound of your love affirmations?

How could you apologise for something like that when he was the one too ignorant to voice it back?

How could you apologise for something like that when he was the one took advantage of your daily affirmations and didn't properly appreciate you for them?

"I love you," he voiced for you to hear, but he felt like his voice was too quiet for you to reach your malfunctioning ears, "I love you." He repeated louder. He wanted to say more; his mind scolded him to say more, to not make the same mistake; yet, his issue wasn't with what to say but how to say.

He wanted to tell you how your sole presence had ignited his dull life. He wanted to tell you how your voice was his favourite sound on Earth. He wanted to tell you how your eyes were his only escape from an empty reality into a magical land where he was allowed to be himself.

But mostly, he wanted to tell you how you brought him from a childish, inconsiderate, and reckless person into a man that had value and will in life.

He could never compare his growth with you to anyone else, and he was certainly not ready to lose such feeling.

"I love you to the moon and back." He said no more than that because he hated how it sounded more like a farewell. So, he let his eyes recount the tale as they laid bare and valurnable for you.

And they did not disappoint him, for the smile that graced your face indicated to him that they were successful in their task.

But then your eyes started to close. The ringing in your ears had vanished and in its place was a void that blocked and muffled every outside sound.

You could barely make out Luck's orders and Noelle's encouragements for you to open your eyes, to resurface back to them.

But the darkness promised to wash the exhaustion away, to let you live in your dream world. You tried to fight it, you really did, but the temptations to give yourself to it were far more greater than your struggles, and you eventually succumbed to it.

When Finral had finally managed to get you into a healer's quarters -Owen's because he was the only healer Finral had in mind at that time- under Luck's orders, the four of them held into a glimmer of hope that you would make it through.

But it all seemed absurd, for Luck was now standing by your grave as the rain forcefully trespassed through his hair, into his eyes, and down his cheeks.

Or so he thought.

The sound of rain had masked the sound of footsteps that closed near him, or it was his ears that had stopped working over the gears in his mind which projected the day you had taken your last breath.

From the mana that the bulked figure stood next to him radiated, he realized that it was his captain who had come to pay his respect.

"She was a great magic knight," Yami said. His face was stoic, but his eyes were more melancholic than the darkness in his grimoire itself.

The captain placed a palm on Luck's shoulder, "Keep on living. Fight for what she believed in. That's the only way to honor her." He patted the young man's shoulder several times before departing.

"(Y/n) (L/n): deceased. Cause of death : Sustained severe injuries that led to heart failure."

He had heard Owen announce that day. But as your heart had stopped pounding and died, Luck was sure that his heart had died with you and stopped feeling.

And he felt himself dancing dangerously close to the realm of insanity.

. . . 🌼 . . .

Hey guys!

I hope you're all doing well!

This was such a joy to write. Thank you again for requesting. Also, if you have figured out why I used the italic font and added the past perfect after certain dialogues, congratulations! You are very observant!

For those who haven't, it's alright!It's to show that the incident as it was told was a flashback, and the present time was when Luck and Yami have their talk.

Just wanted to throw this little puzzle there.

As always, if you have enjoyed your time reading this request, please do leave a vote and a comment, it would mean a lot to me!

Thank you for the support recently as well!

Stay safe and lots of love!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.9K 574 36
GONNA NEED MAJOR EDITING (bro this is so ass💀) This story is gonna be full of my astaxnoelle headcannons and little short chapters about cute moment...
28.8K 870 28
"We were Fated to be from the start?" Y/n Vermillion a carefree, free spirited, lazy and flirty Royalty being dragged to get her grimoire and take t...
9.5K 164 29
「 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘯... 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘥 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘥... 」 black clover oneshots + scenarios :3 cover art by me!! more of my art:...
123K 3K 44
Three boys, completely different from each other, risen at a humble village in the poorest part of the Clover Kingdom, but with one clear goal: Becom...