Wenclair Oneshots

By W0menRh0t

!Not my stories! Wenclair Oneshots More

All The Woe's Astage
Enid Fever
Hurt comfort
Cloudy with a Chance of Waffles
Crushing
A Stay In Bed
Hope You're Happy
Cold and Warm
Autistic Wednesday
Personality Swap
Home
Weeks Ago
Wenclair Minis
Malevolent//Wenclair
MERRY GAYMAS
I oop- jumpscare
Hold still, my Sweet
Dysphoria days
The Moon's Light and Wolf's Shadow
Werewolf problems
Under the Weather
Content
Chatfic (1)
Chatfic (2)
Wenclair Picnic
Wenclair tickle
SheWolf
Anything For You Cara Mia
Please Don't Hide from me
NOT A STORY!!!
Actually, I do need you
on the gray scale
Happy new year!
Wednesday Hates French
Cats/Dogs
Angst
Prom
Cuddles
Forehead Kisses
Sunlight, burn bright, first wick I lighte tonight
Come on, you have to admit!
It was amazing.
Go on, stop me!!
Tattoo?!
Friends...For Now
Stims
Heart to Heart
Arrested
Seventeen
Soulmates
Valentines
A Moonlit Picnic
Goo Goo Muck
Eye of Newt
Wolf ears
Why?
Fake Dating
Vampire
Birthday
Parent trouble but make it double
I love that smile of yours
'Ur Girlypop!'
Snoods
I Miss My Loverman
You're a mean one, Ms. Addams
I'm just gonna keep waiting underneath the mistletoe
3rd of December, you gave me your sweater
Braid train! Chu Chu!
Family Line
Sick day
I could be a better girlfriend than him
Despair
Therapy is needed
Space song
I'm afraid of change
Smart, Perceptive, and chronically misunderstood
Love triangle? I can fix that
Christmas is here, bring some holiday cheer!
Just Another Wenclair Story
Cuddles and kisses
Knife to the throat
The first kiss
Mistakes
A girl and her werewolf
Confession Via Taylor Swift
Gift of The Wolf
Gift of The Moon
Teacher's Pet
Painful Sting and Soothing Kiss
How to Comfort Your Pup 101
Our Symphony
Don't Turn Your Back on a Wolf
What Happened Next
Kiss You On Your Stupid Face
A girl and her werewolf
Valentine's Day
Will the story ever end for the raven
!END!

How does thy heart still beat?- Seriously how are you standing?

1.1K 15 37
By W0menRh0t

Credits to: Chaotic_idiotic_lesbean

Pain. Hot searing pain.

Blood.

How did we get here?

A cut was sliced into Wednesdays hand and pressed into the cold stone as shivers went down Wednesdays body and smoke started pouring out of the coffin.

He was coming back.

It was too late.

They were too late.

Surely nothing could stop him?

Said 'human' stepped out of the coffin, speaking briefly to the treacherous teacher. Nothing was said as Crackstone drew his dagger and stabbed Wednesday in the stomach, twisting the knife for added measure to ensure the child wouldn't return to foil his plan he could finally complete.

The destruction of outcasts.

The day had finally come.

Said girl staggered back as she hit the wall, watching the two leave as she tried not to fall. "I-I need to go after them" She croaked out. Someone had to defeat him. She believed in the others abilities but knew she should help, she had to protect her home, her family. No matter what happened to her. Agonizingly, she pulled the dagger out of her stomach as she groaned in pain, normally she likes pain. The Addams family tended to be drawn to torture and anything of the macabre spirit but not this time, no. This time it was horrific, not the thought of death but the thought of the pain it would inflict on others, on those she cared about. Even if she hated the flashy colours those around her adorned she wouldn't want to see them in the dull black colour of funeral outfits. She may love blood but she would never hope for there's to be spilt. Call her a softie but the thought of protecting those around her pushed her to leave the crypt. It helped get her balance and start walking away.

Until she ran into him. Tyler. The Hyde.

"What do you want?" She croaked. " To end you once and for all, you've been a pain and my side. Its good to finally be able to say good riddance" Tyler snarled as he started to change. "I would like to see you try-" The Addams challenged but was cut off as The Hyde picked her up by the neck and slammed her into the tree stump behind her. She struggled to catch her breath, it couldn't end like this.

She couldn't die to the hands of him.

But here she was, watching black dots fade into her vision as she consumed no oxygen. She would die to the hands of this monster she's been chasing for weeks. The monster right under her nose that she was too naive and oblivious to notice, the monster she trusted and was stabbed in the back by.

A snarl broke out before the hand was forcefully and suddenly yanked away from the girl, letting her catch her breath. She shot up and looked around to see a beast turning to look at her snarling. Their features softened as they looked at Wednesday "Enid?" Wednesday asked. "ENID!" Wednesday shouted in warning before the werewolf girl was struck by The Hyde hitting her to the side. She growled and lunged at him again as the two started a fight, one fighting to protect and one to destroy. "ENID SINCLAIR YOU BETTER WIN AND HAVE HIS HEAD RIPPED OFF WHEN I GET BACK OR SO HELP ME GOD NO ONE WILL STOP ME FROM KILLING YOU!" Wednesday shouted at her as she started to stagger backwards. Said wolf turned her head slightly and grinned before lunging at The Hyde, Wednesday gave one last fleeting look before leaving for the school.

Why did it take so long? It felt like she had been running for hours. Truly it was because she was bleeding out. She wouldn't admit it but she knew she wasn't going to get far in the terms of staying alive. As long as she can stop the others from dying then it'd be fine. She'd be fine. Everything would be fine. She'd just have to ask for them to wear colour to her funeral. Yea. Then no one would wear the soul sucking colour black that she loved oh so much. It doesn't suit her friends.

Friends.

It hurt to admit but they were her friends. She loved them. Some more than others but that's a discussion for another day.

Well.

If there is another day.

Probably not.

This fact became even more truthful as Wednesday made it to the school, great flames encasing it into complete chaos. She pushed even further as pain went throughout her body, running into the hallways of her beloved school though you'd never hear her say it aloud. A glint of metal caught her eye. The sword.

Today must be her birthday. A stab wound, the chance of death and the chance at murder with a sword.

Oh boy.

She grabbed it and moved quickly back to the quad to see Crackstone threatening the remaining students. "Howdy pilgrim" Wednesday greeted causing Crackstone to turn around and face her "How dose thy heart still beat-" He went to continue but was cut off by a shout "GET AWAY FROM HER!" Sounded out from behind Wednesday, she turned and watched as an arrow flew past her towards Crackstone. The man simply lifted his hand and the arrow instantly stopped "Shit" Wednesday muttered as they watched him spin it round and fling it back. Without thinking, Wednesday moved in front of the arrow to protect the frozen student behind her. "Wednesday!" Xavier shouted rushing to the girl on the ground.

Shit. First she's hit on the head. Then stabbed. Now shot with an arrow? What else is going to happen today?

"Wednesday oh my god! Why would you do that?!" Xavier shouted. "Go help the others get out!" Wednesday shouted back. "What?! What about you-" "NOW!" Xavier scrambled to get up at the girls command and rushed to the others. Slowly, Wednesday pulled the arrow out her shoulder and stood back up. "Lets dance, pilgrim" Wednesday said as she grabbed the sword and attacked him. It was a tiring battle but Wednesday defeated him with the help of Bianca. He burst into flames leaving nothing but ash in his wake. Powerful and unstoppable my ass. "Wednesday!" Bianca shouted slightly as she saw the girl struggling to stand.

"Wednesday Addams" Mrs Thornhill Laurel said, pointing a gun at her. "Bringing a gun to a sword, might be the smartest thing you've done today" Wednesday chided as she stared at the poor excuse of a woman before her. "Wednesday-" "Leave Bianca" "But-" "Go.Now. I'll be okay, make sure the others are as well" "Wednesday-" "Go, I trust you" Wednesday said nodding at her. Bianca held in her tears as she nodded back at the girl. She thought she hated her, oh how wrong she was. Bianca didn't like to be wrong, but this once she'd let it slide.

"I may have not been able to kill all the outcasts but at least I can kill you. Any last words?" Laurel asked. "Yes, burn in hell" Wednesday answered before flinging the sword up and hitting the gun. Her reaction was slow as Laurel still managed to shoot her in the arm before dropping the sword. Wednesday slashed her in the stomach causing her to fall. "Goodbye Laurel" Wednesday said before kicking her in the face, properly knocking her out.

It was finally over.

The threat was gone.

Everyone was safe.

Everyone but Wednesday.

The girl staggered back as the affects of what happened finally washed over her now frail body. She fell to the floor as she looked at the tunneling inferno of flames towering above her, encompassing her into the warm grip it had.

She felt safe.

But everyone feels safe in the eye of the storm. You just have to wait for it to move. And that it did.

The girl didn't have the energy to move as a piece of the building started to fall. She watched as the bricks gave out and fell. Finally death would take her. Hopefully the brick will hit her in the head and kill her in one fell swoop.

Sadly Wednesday never truly did get the things she wanted, did she?

The brick crashed down, crushing her leg as she cried out in pain. The involuntary noise startled her as tears appeared in her eyes. She didn't know she could react like this but here she is sobbing into the vastness of the dark sky.

Waiting.

Just waiting.

It didn't take long for her to hear multiple footsteps racing towards her. Even as her vision wanted to fade she could clearly see her friends. Her friends. Still weird to think.

"Wednesday! You-you're gonna be okay! We'll get you out of here!" Enid shouted as she clearly panicked.

"Cara mia, it's okay" Wednesday said softly as she slowly moved her hand to cup the panicking girls cheek.

"I should be saying that to you" Enid replied as she sobbed and leaned into the hand.

"You need it more than me right now, it'll all be okay. Even if I'm not alive I'll always be with you" Wednesday said to her.

"Don't act like you're dying, you are not dying on us Addams so help me god I will pull you out of the deepest pits of hell myself f I have to! You are not dying today!" Bianca shouted at the girl laying on the floor as Yoko, Bianca, Xavier, Ajax and Divina moved to push the rock.

"Hey wolfie, mind giving us a hand as the, y'know, strongest here" Yoko said to her best friend. "Yea of course" Enid said gently moving Wednesday's hand as the blood staid on her cheek. She helped them and they quickly lifted the bricks out of the way to show the mess of blood that is Wednesday's leg.

"What's going on?" A voice called out. The group all looked up to see one figure in what was left of the archway.

"PRINCIPAL WEEMS?!" Wednesday shouted, the others all were shocked and confused at Wednesday's display of emotions let alone her reaction.

"Hello dear, seems like you've got yourself in quite the predicament...again" Weems said as she walked over. "But-" "Yes I know, nightshade poisoning, but do you truly think I wouldn't carry an antidote to a dangerous scenario. I generally tend to carry antidotes after rooming with your mother for so long but felt it was necessary to bring an antidote to something more extreme" Weems responded as she knelt down. "I've never been more glad for my mother" Wednesday sighed as she let her head fall back and a small smile crossed her face. "Everyone's safe" She muttered as her eyes closed.

"Afraid you're wrong there. Not everyone's safe" Enid responded as she walked up to her. "Yes they are?" Wednesday responded confused as she grew more and more tired. "You're not okay so that means we aren't okay. Now I filled out my side of the bargain and beat Tyler so now you've gotta fill out yours and live for fucks sake" Enid said as more tears were falling. "That was never part of the agreement" Wednesday argued as her body got more and more tired. "Nuh uh, no sleeping Wednesday. You haven't rested yet and you don't get to fall asleep right now. Enid pick her up we'll take her to a hospital or something" Bianca ordered as they all got ready to move.

"Hmm, you're warm" Wednesday muttered as they fell into Enid. "So are you but I think that's the blood leaking from...everywhere" Enid responded as she panicked. "Stop closing your eyes you're freaking me out" Enid continued. "Mi dispiace amore mio ma oggi muoio. Non ti dimenticheró mai, non importa dove finró" (I'm sorry my love but I'm dying today. I'll never forget you, no matter where I end up.) Wednesday muttered as she put her hand on the back of Enid's neck. "I don't understand Italian and you know that" Enid said as tears fell onto Wednesday's face. Wednesday just smiled as she went limp in Enid's arms.

"Wednesday?" Enid asked. When she didn't get a response she shook the girl a little. "Ha! Wednesday this isn't funny!" Enid exclaimed slightly as she got the groups attention. "Come on, there's a car there I'll drive us to the hospital" Weems said as she pointed to it and everyone rushed over. They scrambled to all get in the car as Enid laid Wednesday over her lap. "Does this child seriously have to keep getting herself into these situations?" Goody sighed causing all of the students to scream.

"JESUS WHERE DID YOU COME FROM! WHO EVEN ARE YOU!?" Yoko shouted. "Goody Addams, Wednesday's pilgrim ancestor" Goody responded. "And why exactly are you here?" Xavier asked. "To watch my younger family member to die. TO HELP YOU IDIOT!" Goody shouted at him. "Okay, okay damn" Xavier responded. "How exactly?" Yoko asked. "I can help keep her alive until you get to the hospital, I can't heal all the injuries as there's too many so I'll give her my remaining power" Goody replied. "Please do" Enid begged. Goody nodded and held onto Wednesday's hand to help keep her alive. Said girls eyes shot open "I thought I finally died-Goody?" Wednesday asked. "Hello child" Goody responded as they smiled at Wednesday. "Nice to see you? How exactly are you here?" Wednesday asked. "Your talisman" Goody responded. Wednesday just hummed as they let their head fall back against Enid's lap.

"Hey Wednesday? What did you say earlier?" Enid asked. "When?" "When I was carrying you" "Don't worry about it" Wednesday muttered as she turned her head to the side to look away from Enid. "We're nearly there then you can actually relax and have someone else help you for once" Weems said as she turned into the road of the hospital. "Yipee" Wednesday sarcastically uttered back. "Good luck child" Goody said as she disappeared again. "Lovely introduction to the family" Bianca muttered as she opened the back door for everyone. Enid picked Wednesday back up as the others moved to let her take Wednesday inside.

"Excuse me, we need to see a doctor. Now" Weems said to the person at the front desk. "Yea plenty of people do fill out a form and- OH MY GOD WHAT HAPPENED!?" They shouted as they looked at Wednesday in Enid's arms. "SOMEONE COME HELP US OUT HERE!" The nurse shouted, someone ran out and called for two gurneys as they took Wednesday on one and Enid on the other. "Wait I wanna go with Wednesday!" Enid shouted trying to sit up. "It's okay kid, we need to check on you as well as your friend sweetie" A doctor said gently pushing her back down. Enid just grumbled but didn't argue any further as they take them two separate ways.

"You doing alright, being an a hospital and all and you being a vampire?" Xavier asked Yoko. "No it's fine, she drank some blood earlier and she has more self control than Weems so I think we're good" Bianca answered for Yoko. "Yea that" Yoko said pointing at Bianca as she was pacing. "Why're you pacing then?" Ajax asked suspiciously. "Because my best friend and another close friend happens to have just been admitted to the hospital!" Yoko shouts slightly. "Right, make more sense" Xavier responds as Divina goes to pat Yoko's shoulder to help calm her.

After hours of waiting, someone finally came up to them to explain where the two were. The doctor looked around the room and seemed to guess that the two currently in the care of the doctors are a part of the group. As well as the obvious fact of their students of nevermore and the principal was stood in the room. "I assume Enid Sinclair and Wednesday Addams are with you?" The doctor asked Weems. "Yes, are they okay?" Weems asked. "Wednesday is currently in emergency surgery to remove a bullet she had been shot with as well as an arrow tip that was embedded in her shoulder, she also has many injuries to her leg that are getting looked at and Enid is currently getting some stitches and will be done soon" The Doctor explained.

"SURGERY?!" Xavier shouted causing multiple people to look at him. "Yes but nothing major so she should be fine, she'll be done soon and resting so you can go visit her. I'm sure Enid will already be there" The doctor said before walking away again.

It took a while but eventually they could visit Wednesday as she was sat leaning back on her bed after Enid made her relax for once. "How you feeling?" Yoko asked Wednesday and Enid. "Like I've been stabbed" "Like I've been attacked by a massive fly eyed bastard". The others just sighed at the two as they took their own seats.

"What did they say about going home?" Bianca asked Wednesday. "I have to stay the night and they'll check how I'm doing and then let me go home but I have to rest and can't exert my energy" Wednesday explained. "So that means..." Enid dragged out. "I have to relax in bed" Wednesday sighed as she let her head fall back. "Exactly" Enid said with a smile.

"Oh yea, what was it you said earlier Wednesday?" Enid asked again. Wednesday just turned their head to the opposite side as slight purple tinted their cheeks. "Why have you got purple on your skin?" Divina asked worried. Thing crawled onto the bed after sitting on Bianca's shoulder for so long and quickly signed that she's blushing. "You blush purple? That's so cool!" Enid shouted slightly as she grinned. "But why're you blushing?" Yoko asked smirking. Enid signed again and said "Earlier Wednesday said I'm sorry my love but I'm dying today. I'll never forget you, no matter where I end up" In Italian.

Wednesday's blush increased as she hit Thing away from her. Enid just blushed as she didn't say anything. "Hey you five, lets give these two a minute to talk" Weems suggested and ushered the other students out.

"You said 'my love'?" Enid asked Wednesday. "Yes, it seems I may have some romantic feelings for you that I tried to push down as I thought you'd leave again eventually. I thought you'd get tired of me again" Wednesday explained as she was surprisingly vulnerable. "Wednesday I...I'm sorry I left but I never want to do that again and...well I have romantic feelings for you too but I thought you;d never like me. For gods sake I thought you had a thing with Tyler AND Xavier" Enid explained. "I thought I liked Tyler but he was The Hyde, I've known Xavier for years it would feel weird to like think of him romantically" Wednesday explained. "I thought you liked Ajax?" Wednesday asked. "I thought I did but the claws coming out any time we kissed kind of showed you it wasn't real, especially when we had kissed multiple times" Enid explained.

"What if we kissed?" Wednesday mumbled. "What did you say?" Enid asked tilting her head. "What if we kissed?" Wednesday asked louder with a purple hue covering her cheeks as Enid's face went a deep red. "Well, we have to find out somehow don't we?" Enid asked as she smirked slightly. The girl leaned up and closer to Wednesday and stopped right in front of her. "Why're you hesitating?" Wednesday whispered. "I want to make sure you're okay with this as it's touch and all" Enid confessed. The dark haired girl melted. She can't think of the last time someone was so considerate of her feelings. "I'm more than okay with it Mon cher" Wednesday whispered as she smiled and that was the last thing Enid needed before kissing Wednesday. Enid sighed against her lips before they both pulled back.

"So...does that mean we're?" Enid asked stopping part way through. "We're dating?" Wednesday finished and Enid just nodded. "Yes, yes it does. If you want to of course" Wednesday asked in response. "Well my claws didn't come out so I clearly didn't get the feelings wrong" Enid joked as she chuckled slightly and Wednesday smiled. "As I cant hug you right now, would you like to sit on the bed with me instead?" Wednesday suggested. Enid nodded and smiled brightly as she sat next to Wednesday. "So tell me everything that happened before and after I got there" Enid demanded. "Okay so..." Wednesday went to start the story but trailed off as she saw the others looking through the door at her, she waved them over and started the story again.

After a while the others had to go back to the dorms as the fire had been put out and the police had checked everything was okay to live in. Yoko had to drag Enid away as Wednesday smiled at her and waved, she spent the night in the hospital as sleep quickly fell over her.

She woke up at 8 in the morning to her friends already somehow there as well as her parents and principal Weems. "Ah my little viper is awake!" Her dad shouted as he walked over. "Hello father, mother" Wednesday said as she sat up. "How are you Wednesday?" Morticia asked as she looked slightly worried. "Fine, only some stab wounds" Wednesday answered as her mother smiled at her as everyone not part of her family looked slightly worried but not entirely surprised. Wednesday's eyes scanned over the group as she didn't notice her blonde girlfriend. Girlfriend. "Where's Enid?" Wednesday asked looking up at Yoko. "Oh just doing something don't worry about it" Yoko brushed off causing Wednesday to glare. "Oh don't worry kitty, your little girlfriend is fine, she'll be here soon" Bianca commented. She glared as a thought went through Bianca's head. "Sorry" She whispered as she looked slightly at Wednesday's parents. "Oh don't be worried, we've known Wednesday and Enid have liked each other for a long time, the parent day gave us the idea and some of the calls we've had with Wednesday as Enid has joined has confirmed it" Morticia explained to Bianca. "Where's Pugsley?" Wednesday asked trying to change the conversation. "With Enid" Xavier answered. Wednesday just sighed and mumbled "Of course" before just letting the conversations continue.

After a few more minutes the door burst open and Enid, Pugsley and Eugene stood at the door. "Wednesday!" Eugene and Pugsley shouted causing her to suppress a smile. "Why didn't someone come get me last night?" Eugene asked. "How did you let someone injure you?" Pugsley asked. "To answer Eugene you were in the hospital already meaning you were injured. I wasn't prepared to come get you as you were injured. To answer Pugsley I didn't let them hurt me but they did, they all paid the price though" Wednesday commented smirking at the last part. Wednesday looked at Enid and blushed slightly before moving to the left slightly and Enid took it as a sign to sit down with her as she smiled brightly. "Where were you two?" Wednesday asked. "Getting Eugene and explaining" Enid commented. "How come it took so long that everyone seemed to have fallen into conversation and then extra time from when I woke up?" Wednesday asked. "None of the three of us are particularly good at time keeping" Eugene answered. Wednesday just hummed and grabbed Enid's hand under the covers. "Now, as you're awake we can have your bandages changed and then leave" Weems said smiling at the girl causing Wednesday to nod. Weems said nothing as she left to go get a nurse to ask or her bandages to be changed and the paperwork to have Wednesday taken out of the hospital for Morticia and Gomez to sign.

Around ten minutes later they where all getting ready to go back to the school. "What was it like sleeping in the school last night?" Wednesday asked as she decided to go in a car with her friends. "Kind of weird, we got to sleep in groups so we all went in Yoko's dorm as her roommate went somewhere else" Bianca answered as she picked up Yoko's hand and kissed it, smiling at her. "Why where you in groups?" "The police staid to check on the kids so they had us go in groups so one could be posted outside of each groups rooms to keep us safe" Xavier commented. "Why didn't you go in Enid and I's room, it's more spacious" Wednesday continued. "I didn't want to go in there without you" Enid shrugged slightly. Wednesday smiled slightly before quickly going back to a neutral expression.

Classes where cancelled as reparations were done so everyone got to go do what they wanted. The group ended up staying in the common rooms of Ophelia Hall as Wednesday couldn't go out too much and needed to relax as well as being in the common room kept them out of their rooms which Wednesday expressed she didn't want to be. The group wound down as they talked and sat around, generally doing nothing to over exert themselves. It was...nice.

An unlikely group coming together but they made it and they're happy so how bad could it truly be?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66 0 8
just a bunch of one shots ig
125K 1.8K 21
I'll write anything you'll request! Don't be afraid to add details to your story :)
260K 8.4K 41
𝙥𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙣: 𝗳𝗲𝗯𝗿𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗵, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟯 ˏˋ°•*⇢ ɪᴛꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ᴡᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴀʏ...