𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐄...

By klem_any

„will you fill these reports or are you going to keep staring at me? - i'd rather stare at you." Marilyn's br... More

• 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐂𝐈𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒
• 𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐒
• prologue.
• 01.
• 02.
• 03.
• 04.
• 05.
• 06.
• 07.
• 08.
• 09.
• 10.
• 11.
• 12.
• 13.
• 14.
• 15.
• 16.
• 17.
• 18.
• 19.
• 20.
• 21.
• 22.
• 23.
• 24.
• 25.
• 26.
• 27.
• 29.
• 30.
• 31.
• 32.
• 33.
• 34.
• 35.
• 36.
• 37.
• 38.
• 39.
• 40.
• 41.
• 42.
• 43.
• 44.
• 45.
• 46.
• 47.
• acknowledgements.

• 28.

2.1K 93 450
By klem_any

༺♥༻

Alysha left a few minutes ago and my mind has been looking for a way to tell her everything since she left. I don't know how I still can look at her and talk to her without telling her. This is truly fucked up and all I feel is guilt and sadness.

My back still hurts a lot, my body didn't realize how huge he was inside of me and couldn't even feel the pain when he was inside of me, it was only after. But it's fine, I believe my back won't hurt anymore tomorrow morning, hopefully.

My doorbell suddenly echoes in my apartment, my body tries to find the strength to stand up from the couch as I walk to the door and open it. And Miguel is here, with flowers in his hands, pink tulips. Tulips are my favourite flowers, I find myself stupidly smiling at how he picked my favourite flowers without even knowing it.

"Hi." Miguel scratches the back of his neck.

"Hey." I answer with a grin as I step aside.

Miguel steps inside as the door closes, my body turns to him as he hands me the flowers, my eyes meet his as he speaks up.

"This is for you, I am sorry about this morning and... Your back." He tells me.

A little chuckle escapes my lips before I take the flowers in my hands and start looking for a vase.

"You didn't have to... But thank you very much, they're my favourites." I answer as I take a vase.

I add some water into it before putting the pink tulips in the vase as Miguel is staring at me, my eyes meet his and a shiver runs down my spine as I notice a genuine smile on his lips.

"I knew you were a tulip girl." He tells me.

My eyebrows raise in surprise, was it that obvious? I don't remember telling him so he probably just guessed it, but how? He is so insightful, way too insightful. It's almost scary.

"Was it obvious?" I ask with a head tilt as I walk to him.

"Pretty much, yeah." He whispers.

He leans against my kitchen counter as I slide both of my hands on the counter, on either side of his body, trapping him in my arms. My eyes are looking down at him as a smirk appears on my lips. My tongue slides on my inner cheek, creating a bump as I finally look up and meet his gaze, and he looks desperate.

"Don't do that..." He mumbles.

"Do what?" My lips part ways with a smirk.

My head slightly tilts to the side as Miguel stifles a laugh, I am trying to act innocent and ignorant about what I am doing but the truth is my mind knows damn well. But hide it. Or don't admit it.

"Anyway..." He starts before looking at the ceiling, avoiding my gaze, his hand slides on my waist to make me step aside, freeing himself from my arms, "What did we have to talk about?"

My eyes roll sassily, trying to ignore the fact that he just avoided my question because I made him nervous. He walks to my couch and I remember that he had to try it.

"May I?" He asks me, turning to me.

"Sure." I breathe.

Miguel sits on the couch as I walk to it and sit on it as well, next to Miguel.

"We have to talk about how we are going to work this out." I tell him.

Miguel presses his lips together before turning to me, meeting my gaze. His eyebrows raise, a sigh escapes my lips as I continue talking.

"I am serious... What we are doing is illegal." I explain.

"It's only illegal if we get caught." He explains.

He is right, but I am trying to be serious. My eyes roll as I tilt my head to the side, making him understand that this wasn't funny.

"Oh, come on Marilyn... This is like the less illegal thing you've done amongst dozens of illegal things." He tells me.

"I know but... Listen, I could drop out of college?" I tell him.

Miguel widens his eyes as he frowns and sighs heavily. And he definitely doesn't like my suggestion at all but that is the only way. Whether he likes it or not, and it's not like I love college. I don't need that degree at all and I hate college. This isn't what I want to do with my life, this only feels like a waste of time.

"Estás loca." He tells me with an eye roll, showing his disapproval towards the idea.

"No, I am rational."

"Why do you have to sacrifice things for this to happen? I could ask to be transferred to another college." He tells me.

"No you won't," I start with a grumble, "Plus, I am not sacrificing anything, college isn't important to me. If I could drop out, it would be a huge favour."

Miguel frowns as his lips part ways, he probably doesn't understand why I want to drop out because I have excellent grades and I only have one year left to get my degree, but this degree doesn't mean anything to me.

"This makes me feel guilty." He admits.

"Why?" I ask, surprised.

"Because you sacrifice something for us, for me! And I don't." He explains.

I frown and tilt my head to the side. This isn't what I expected, I don't want him to feel guilty, he doesn't have to feel guilty, everything is alright. I don't care if he doesn't sacrifice anything for us or for me, this doesn't matter. I get closer to him and slide my hand on his.

"Please don't... It's alright, really." I whisper.

Miguel's head falls on the back of the sofa as his eyes meet mine, I can feel his thumb starting to caress my hand. And it's comforting.

"Do you trust me?" A mumble escapes my mouth.

"Mhm..." He simply answers.

And I find myself smiling. My eyes drift to his lips, and God they look so kissable right now. Miguel easily and quickly notices my obvious stare at his lips, and he doesn't waste a second. His fingers run to my chin as he brings my lips closer to his, and I am kissing him the next second.

"This couch is indeed, very comfortable." Miguel breathes between a few kisses.

I simply chuckle as his hand slides on my waist, gently grabbing my skin, wanting more. With a smile against his lips, I get on top of him as his hand trails down my lower back. My hands are wrapping around his neck as my fingers are pulling his hair. His hair, no words can explain how much I love his hair.

"God Marilyn..." He hardly mumbles between a few kisses, and this man is so hot.

My body undulates against his as I feel his skin against mine, I love his muscular arms around my waist. I love how he holds me, it's addictive. His hand slides on my inner thighs and I let out a moan.

"You're all I need to make my dirtiest fantasies real." He mumbles against my lips, and my heart drops.

"What?" I ask surprised as I widen my eyes.

"Huh?" Miguel answers, surprised by his own words.

I giggle before getting out of him, sitting back on the couch, I look at him and he is so red. He is avoiding my gaze, and it's not that I didn't like what he said, it was hot as hell but it's surprising because of so many reasons. First of all, nobody has ever talked dirty to me like this. And second of all, I need to get used to that horny Miguel which I didn't know existed until yesterday night.

"Who- Who said that?" He says with a frown and I giggle, amused by the situation.

"You did! What did that mean?" I ask as I get closer again.

He finally finds the strength to look at me in the eyes, and he realizes how I find the situation amusing and not embarrassing.

"Have you ever fantasized about me, before?" I ask curiously as I look up at him.

Miguel simply clears his throat, not knowing what to say. But his silence is speaking for himself, he doesn't need to open his mouth to say a single thing because the answer is obvious. But his voice still echoes in my apartment.

"No... Never." He says, but doesn't sound convincing at all.

He is lying now, but it's okay. I don't mind because we both know he is lying. I back away and sink into the couch as my eyes look away.

"Mhm, whatever..." I say, making him understand I don't believe him.

Miguel analyzes my living room, his eyes rest on a painting exposed in a frame, hanging on my wall. The painting represented the Brooklyn Bridge when the sun sets. His eyebrows raise when he seems to realize something.

"You painted that?" He asks me, standing up.

He walks to the painting to take a better look at it, I smirk before sliding both of my arms on the back of my couch as he waits for me to answer him. His hands slide in his jeans pockets.

"Yeah, but it was long ago..." I say.

"You're talented." He tells me.

I giggle as he turns to me and finds me comfortably sitting on my couch, he leans against my wall and tilts his head to the side as he smirks and brings his tongue to his inner cheek, attractively creating a bump on it.

"I only paint what I see..." I shrug my shoulders, nonchalantly as my eyes look up at him.

"But you're good at it." He whispers as his eyes are devouring me.

I bite my bottom lip before standing up from the couch as my body makes its way to Miguel, my eyes are still meeting his as he keeps on checking me out.

"Do you know what else I am good at?" I mutter.

He immediately smirks as my arms wrap around his neck, bringing him closer to me, my body is pressed to his as I feel his muscular arms sliding around my waist, bringing me even closer to him. My eyes shift to his lips.

"No, but I believe you will tell me soon." He whispers near my lips.

My eyes look back up to his and I realize quickly he is only looking at my lips and nothing else. And, God, this man is so thirsty and needy, it's funny to find out about that when I have always thought that he was an independent man who didn't have time for love and women.

I smirk before bringing my lips closer to his ear and I can smell his strong cologne, he smells like Bleu de Chanel. My hand trails down his chest as I whisper a in his ear.

"Painting naked people."

My face backs away, analyzing Miguel's reaction. His gaze meet mine and he is flustered. All flustered. I simply smile before taking a deep breath.

"You should head back home, it's late." I mumble.

"Yeah... You're right." He stutters a little.

A giggle escapes my lips, Miguel being flustered and shy is adorable and quite amusing. I lick my lips before pressing them together as I back away, we start making our way to the door as I open it, Miguel steps out of my apartment before turning to me.

"Hope your back will get better." He says with a smile.

"Thank you." I say with a smile.

Miguel walks to me before resting his hand on my chin, making me lift my face to his. He rests a chaste kiss on my lips that makes me feel so many things down my stomach, like butterflies. So many colourful butterflies. I chuckle softly as he backs away.

"See you tomorrow, hopefully." I say with a smile.

author's note
they are soooooo cute

next chapter will be very entertaining!! cant wait for you to read it but DONT GET IT TWISTED, it wont be smut... it's just gonna be fluffy (but still with sum tension yk)

what are your thoughts on this chapter?;)

don't forget to leave a vote if you liked it!!<3

xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 675 38
Esmerelda Costello, a dancer with dreams of being in the nation's top ballet company, has everything going great for her. A loving family, a dashing...
443K 7.9K 29
Completed 18+ Mature readers!!! This will contain smut, toxicity, jealousy, possessiveness, violence and explicit language Not a happy story Every...
2.1K 64 6
!! SLOW UPDATES!! "I know times are hard but I need you to trust me." "What do you mean...what are you talking about?" Spider-Man; Across the Spider...
21.4K 414 17
Warnings- cussing, smut Will include Miguel O'Hara, Spider-Man noir and others from atsv I do not own any of the characters mentioned in this story...