• 16.

༺♥༻

Science class has just begun. Miguel is climbing down the amphitheater's stairs, his face is lowered and he is wearing his glasses. Fuck, he looks so fine. And as soon as I rest my gaze on him, the images come back. I anxiously bite my bottom lip, what the hell. Why did I even come? Maybe I should skip all his classes until the end of the year.

He arrives near his desk before leaning against it, he folds his arms together against his chest. I look down at my laptop trying to think of something else than his body moving against mine, than us dancing together. But every time I think of it I can't help but feel all flustered. All the girls are drooling over him, as usual. And his voice finally echoes in the room.

"Good morning everyone, I hope your weekend went good." He tells us.

I am still looking down, fidgeting with my fingers as I wait for my laptop to turn on. I lick my lips. Alysha is texting Adam on her phone as she is trying to listen to the teacher.

"Mine went good Mister O'Hara... What about you? The weather was great, good enough to have a walk with your wife in Central Park." Florian says, his french accent can be clearly heard.

Florian is the class clown, he is from France and moved to NYC for college. He comes from a wealthy family as well, his parents are running a wine business in France. Every one in college is wealthy and rich. I never really talked to him before, but Alysha is friend with him. Miguel chuckles before answering Florian.

"I don't have a wife, nor do I have a girlfriend." He confesses.

I smirk, thinking of us clubbing. If he had a girlfriend, he would've never danced with me like this Saturday night. I spread my legs before sinking into my chair. I hear a few giggles coming from the corner of the room, I turn around and see a few girls giggling.

"I mean... I can volunteer." Tatianna says.

Bold.

I look at her from the corner of my eyes before rolling my eyes in a sassy way as I sigh heavily and lower my face again, fidgeting with my fingers. What a hoe. She really has no shame, openly flirting with a teacher during class. I do too, but not in the middle of the class and I try not to make it too obvious. I hate Tatianna and her friends. They're fake with every one.

I hear a few laughs around me but Miguel doesn't say a thing, I look up at him, wanting to see his reaction. And I realize he is already looking at me. I raise my eyebrows before nervously licking my lips and straightening up. I clear my throat, he is just staring at me without saying a thing, he isn't even answering Tatianna. I could read so many things in his gaze. He has to stop now if he doesn't want us to get caught.

He clears his throat before looking at Tatianna with an amused smile as he answers her.

"No, thank you."

And everybody, especially Florian start to make fun of her. The class is suddenly getting louder as Tatianna is simply rolling her eyes trying to hide her embarrassment of getting rejected in front of every one. But what was she expecting? I try to hide my proud smile.

"Shut up Florian!" She shouts at him.

"Come on chérie... It's fine, we still can meet up in the bathroom after." He tells her in a seductive way.