• 13.

༺♥༻

We just arrived at the club, and it is quite fancy. There is blue and purple lights on the celling with a crystal chandelier hanging on it. The ground is white and there is a lot of VIP spots with fancy white sofas. People are dancing, laughing, making out, drinking at the bar. And let's not lie, they're playing good songs. I like it here.

"Adam is apparently sitting on a sofa, are you coming?" she asks me, "Or are you going to dance with a stranger?" She asks me with a smirk.

I roll my eyes. I'd really like to dance with a guy right now but it's still a little early and I am not drunk enough for that. Plus, I really want to meet Adam, I want to make my opinion on this guy trying to get my best friend's heart. So I obviously have to meet him.

"Nah, not now. I want to meet your man." I answer with a smirk.

I point at Alysha with my chin, teasing her. She chuckles before scrunching her nose as she takes my hand in hers and we are both making our way to the sofas. People are all dancing around us. We arrive near the sofas and I see an asian man sitting on one of them. He is holding a glass in his hand and his phone on the other.

"Adam!" Alysha says.

The man looks up before meeting my friend's gaze. So this is Adam. He seems wealthy and kind. He smiles before standing up as he kisses my friend's cheek.

"Hi Alysha, you're stunning." He says before taking her hand.

He makes her make a little spin and she does all proud. He looks at her with stars in his eyes, woah. Okay, I see where this is going.

"Thank you! You look great too." She answers.

He simply smiles before meeting my gaze, he raises his eyebrows, surprised to see me and Alysha doesn't waste a second, she immediately introduces us to each other.

"Adam, this is my best friend Marilyn!" She says joyful, slightly bouncing.

He smiles at me before dabbing me up. I chuckle as he speaks up.

"Woah, it's a pleasure to finally meet you. I have heard a lot about you." He says nicely with a genuine smile.

"Thank you, I have also heard a lot about you." I answer with a chuckle as I look at Alysha from the corner of my eyes.

And I can't help but think of all these nights when she's been face timing me to talk to me about him since their first date. They're not even officially in a relationship yet but they still look cute together. I know I am going too far, but their baby would be such a cute blasian kid. I want to be an aunt so bad.

Adam smiles at me as we all sit down on the sofa. I start looking around, looking for a man. A fine man. I still don't know how I will end up hooking up with someone tonight. I meet a lot of men's gaze but they're not my type at all, and some of them are already dancing with other girls and I am so not looking for a threesome. I lick my lips before looking at the coffee table in front of us. There is champagne.

I take a glass before sipping on the bubbly champagne as Alysha and Adam keep on flirting together. The music changes, and Run My Mouth by Ella Mai starts playing, Alysha widens her eyes before standing up.