• 40.

༺♥༻

The dress is perfect, my hair is perfect, the makeup is on point, everything is going according to plan and it better stay that way. The dress is just a little tight around my boobs, like Miguel predicted, but it'll be fine. (You can find the dress in the media!!)

Miguel texted me a few seconds before to tell me he is waiting for me outside. I quickly grab my purse, my phone and my cherry cigarettes pack before leaving my apartment. I climb down the stairs and step out of the building to find Miguel's car in front of me and him leaning against it, his hands buried into his pants' pockets.

And oh my God.

He looks so good, he is wearing a black suit with a white shirt and a black bow tie. I love the way this suit makes him look so much muscular than he already is. I can't believe he is my man. I get crazy just thinking about it, it's insane. And his hair is messy, he is wearing his earring and some silver rings. I might faint.

He looks up at me, meets my gaze and checks me out before licking his lips as he smirks. I giggle before making a little twirl as my hand slides on my hip. He chuckles before speaking up.

"You look absolutely beautiful, love." He tells me before pulling himself off the car.

"Thank you!" I say joyful with a genuine smile on my lips.

I walk to him in an excited way, looking like a little kid. His arm wraps around my waist to pull me closer to his body as my arms wrap around his neck to kiss him. We're looking so good.

"You look perfect too." A whisper escapes my lips between some kisses.

He simply chuckles as a response as I step back. He opens the door for me like the gentleman he is. He closes the door and walks around the car to get in it. He rests his hands on the wheel before looking down at my breast. He raises his eyebrows with a smirk before speaking up.

"Told you they wouldn't fit." He tells me, looking back up into my eyes.

"Come on, they do fit!" I say with an eye roll.

"Yes they do but tonight they don't because Liam will be there." He says.

He starts the engine as a laugh escapes my lips. This is cute, he is protective and kind of possessive which is also extremely hot.

"Who cares? You get to touch them, not him." I shrug.

He raises one eyebrow in confusion before starting to drive off.

"That sounded so cringe coming out of your mouth." He tells me.

"Good, so you know how it feels when you make cringe jokes over texts."

"My jokes are very funny." He tells me, and it's hard to believe it.

And after a good hour, we finally arrive in front of the house. The house I grew up in, and I want to stay in the car and go back home just by facing this huge house that only brings up bad memories. Not a single good one. But there is no turning back now, I have to get in that house.

I will put a smile on my face and go in there with my boyfriend to try and have a good night. But something is telling me this will go very wrong.