• 34.

༺♥༻

Adam didn't hear me coming in, his back is turned on me and I know a way to make him notice me. I grab a vase that was standing on the bedside table before shattering it against the wall, the thud sound makes Adam jump in surprise as he turns to me and meet my gaze. I keep a shattered piece of vase between my hand before smirking at Adam.

"Hello Adam, how's the party going so far?" I say as I slowly walk to him, pointing the shattered piece of glass to him.

"Good until you broke that ten thousand worth vase." He tells me with raised eyebrows.

A mocking chuckle escapes my lips as I answer him in a sassy way.

"You can buy another one with all the vibranium you sell." I shrug.

He frowns, acting like he doesn't know what I am talking about and God, I hate it. This just made me want to stab him in the heart but I have to keep it together, I promised Alysha not to kill him.

"I don't know what you are talk-"

"Ts ts ts..." I cut him off before sliding the piece of vase on his chin, making him raise his face to meet my eyes, "I know everything I need to know about you, honey."

His gaze changes when he realizes I got him all figured out. A devilish smirk appears on his lips and I hate how his facial expression shifted so fast, he lies just like he breathes.

"I hope you like my birthday gift." I whisper with a smirk.

"Does Alysha know about this? And you? What you do at night?" He asks me.

"Of course she knows," I answer with a giggle, "did you really think I was going to let you tell her everything instead of me?" My head tilts to the side as I squint.

I bite my bottom lip as my eyes look down at his chest, and I wish I didn't promise Alysha I won't kill him. I want to rip his heart out.

"You think I didn't know you would do that, Marilyn? I got you all figured out. I knew you knew about me, I hired spies to get me informations about you. The letter you received five months ago, I wrote it and I sent it because I knew you'd look for me." He tells me.

He talks a lot, maybe I really should cut his tongue with this shattered vase. I have been wondering who wrote that letter and I am not surprised Adam did. He was smart, all of this was smart, he played all of us and was very patient. Took him months to do all of this, but I managed to outsmart him in three weeks.

"I just had to wait for you to come to me so I can either, have a deal with you so I can get the money your brother owed me since you got the legacy, or kill you." He tells me his devilish plan.

He truly thinks I will give him the money, or let him kill me. The spies he hired to spy on me weren't enough, this man doesn't know a thing about me.

"How much did he even owe you?" I ask with a nod.

"Fifty millions." He whispers.

I let out a chuckle, oh God.

"All of that for fifty millions... I can write a check right now if you want." I say with raised eyebrows and an amused smile.