• 17.

༺♥༻

Today's awakening was tough. I got three hours of sleep in the blood because I have spent half of my night outside, looking for Spiderman. But he is nowhere to be found. I was sitting on a bench with Alysha, Adam and Gale as we were eating sandwiches together. It's a good thing Gale is here, because I am not the only one third wheeling.

"Did you tell Madelyn?" I ask Gale before taking a napkin to wipe my hands.

"No, still not..." He says before taking a bite of his sandwich.

Alysha and Adam are talking together, laughing and having a good time. I am happy for them, and Adam is a good guy. I turn back to Gale with a sigh as I raise my eyebrows.

"You have to tell her... Would you rather she finds out by someone else?" I ask.

"No, of course not. But how am I even supposed to tell her this." He asks me.

"Just be honest with her. Believe me, it'll be alright." I tell him.

I don't know why he is overthinking this. It's not such a big deal. Madelyn is not the love of her life and she never was. He shouldn't have to worry about this.

"Yeah. I'll try. Maybe I should get like super drunk and call her and tell her." He suggests.

That's definitely not the best way to tell her but if that can help him, maybe he should do that. I chuckle before raising my eyebrows with a shrug.

"Then do that." I say.

I chuckle before grabbing my phone and looking at the time. It's 2PM and Miguel's class just ended, I should get going. I gather my thing before standing up, grabbing my bag.

"I have to go, I'll see you guys later." I say.

Gale nods his head positively, I smile at him before turning to Adam and Alysha.

"Alright girl, cya." Alysha says.

I giggle before waving at Adam. I start leaving to Miguel's amphitheater. And I see some students leaving his class. I lick my lips nervously before waiting for the students to be further away. I open the door and pass my head through the doorway. I see Miguel sitting on his chair, his face is lowered and he is on his phone.

He is dressed in a white shirt with a blue jean. I smile before stepping in and closing the door behind me, the sound echoes in the room and Miguel looks up at me, meeting my gaze. He smiles.

"Hi Marilyn." He tells me, turning off his phone.

He puts it on his desk as I start climbing down the stairs. I walk to his desk before meeting his gaze again.

"Hey," I start before walking around his desk, I sit on it, "how are you?" I ask him.

"I am a little exhausted." He tells me before grabbing his glasses.

He puts them down before rubbing his eyes. I watch him with a smile as I tilt my head to the side.

"Yeah... Me too." I whisper.